The site is currently closed to new member registrations until January 27, 2023, when we will re-open.
However, the site does have a number of excellent reference sections where you can find answers to your questions. Even if you're not tapering a benzo but are tapering another psychiatric drug, you can find peer support and fellowship at some of the benzo withdrawal sites, such as Benzo Buddies.
- If you want information about tapering a psychiatric drug, see Important topics in the Tapering forum and FAQ
- If you have recently gone off your drug, see About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms
- About coping with withdrawal symptoms, see Important topics about symptoms, including sleep problems and other topics in the Symptoms and Self-Care forum
- For benzodiazapine tapering or support, join Benzobuddies.org or one of the many forum sites, Zoom groups, or Facebook groups. See list here.
- If you live in British Columbia or Ontario, Canada, Outro.health offers telemedicine services for tapering antidepressants.