☼ alexjuice: About

alexjuice

Hi Alex,

Was just reading a topic about withdrawal and came across one of your posts and realized I missed seeing you on this forum.

I hope you are doing really well now and recovering nicely and enjoying your life.

You certainly deserve it !

Best wishes,

RB

**I started taking Zoloft 100 mg. in 1996 for a panic disorder with agoraphobia and depression, which worsened after a car accident. I have had these symptoms since age 11 .

** In September 2009 , the Zoloft was upped to 150 mg and .5 mg Xanax was added as needed for extreme anxiety due to my Father's illness and death from cancer. Successfully tapered off the Xanax in November 2009.

** I started my Zoloft taper in September 2011,and,in July 2012, reached 75 mgs.(went to 68.5 mgs,but went back up to 75mgs due to withdrawal related depression /anxiety symptoms .

** I started tapering again in September 2014 ,and, as of December,2014, I was holding at 50 mgs. Zoloft until February,2015, when I tapered in two cuts to 37.5 mgs. Due to protracted withdrawal symptoms, have up dosed to 50 mgs. Zoloft on 5/18/2015 and holding there.

**Also started .25 mgs xanax at bedtime in September,2015, due to alerting/jolting awake/anxiety and not sleeping because of heart related issues,now resolved.I tapered completely off in Oct. 2015 (too fast ) had withdrawal symptoms and updosed to .12 mgs Xanax once a night.

** After dry cutting till I couldn't do it accurately, I have been on compounded doses. Am on 0.069 mgs compounded Xanax as of  6/21/17 once per night, as prescribed by my Doctor.

Hey rb-

I am doing ok; i have a lot going on. I've been browsing this site more frequently because the last few days I've had easy computer access so I answered a few old PMs that I didn't know were there and you must have felt my presence (lol) because next thing I know, i am seeing your post here.

Thanks for thinking of me. I hope you are doing well.

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

Thank you, Alex !

I'm glad you saw this . Perhaps you sensed we were thinking of you ,too ! ????

Hope we hear more from you , if and when you are ready !

Take good care,

RB

**I started taking Zoloft 100 mg. in 1996 for a panic disorder with agoraphobia and depression, which worsened after a car accident. I have had these symptoms since age 11 .

** In September 2009 , the Zoloft was upped to 150 mg and .5 mg Xanax was added as needed for extreme anxiety due to my Father's illness and death from cancer. Successfully tapered off the Xanax in November 2009.

** I started my Zoloft taper in September 2011,and,in July 2012, reached 75 mgs.(went to 68.5 mgs,but went back up to 75mgs due to withdrawal related depression /anxiety symptoms .

** I started tapering again in September 2014 ,and, as of December,2014, I was holding at 50 mgs. Zoloft until February,2015, when I tapered in two cuts to 37.5 mgs. Due to protracted withdrawal symptoms, have up dosed to 50 mgs. Zoloft on 5/18/2015 and holding there.

**Also started .25 mgs xanax at bedtime in September,2015, due to alerting/jolting awake/anxiety and not sleeping because of heart related issues,now resolved.I tapered completely off in Oct. 2015 (too fast ) had withdrawal symptoms and updosed to .12 mgs Xanax once a night.

** After dry cutting till I couldn't do it accurately, I have been on compounded doses. Am on 0.069 mgs compounded Xanax as of  6/21/17 once per night, as prescribed by my Doctor.

• 2 months later...

I have a problem with severe fungal infections. Fungal colonies inside my body are releasing a toxic byproduct (like smoke from a fire) that damages my immune system and my nervous system and is very burning, cancer-causing and not fun at all.

Because of this infection, I am extremely intolerant of environmental toxins esp those created by molds like the black toxic mold that many have heard about causing controversy by being blamed for diseases.

All the drugs I took really made me more vulnerable to mold infections, and I am still dealing with consequences of having done so much damage to myself. I am weak from an energy perspective and easily colonized, this is from damage from taking toxic drugs.

I am still very very hypersensitive to drugs and can't take or be near them at all and I can even sometimes feel effects from drugs that other people are taking, so I am extremely sensitive to any toxicity. When I kill fungal cells I can feel the medications released back into my system so I have had these fungal infections for a long time -- so long that they grabbed drug residue and used it to construct the fungal cell parts. I have to make sure I mop up the die off for chemical residue and, to a lesser degree, heavy metals. Since I have been off all meds for 3 yrs, I am hoping I am getting to the end of chemical residue remaining in my system.

Moving my bowels is a big problem, and I think constipation has been a huge part of why I am sick and developing fungal infections.

That said, I am much much stronger on my good days. I used to need my mom around me at all times and now I can go a day or two without seeing her. I live in an apartment alone and my space is not overwhelmed with mess and I am still eating and getting exercise. I am having trouble with skeleton, sun sensitivity, especially.

I was doing a lot of detox procedures by I am taking a break from that right now.

I am quite worried about a market crash or economic devastation coming on the horizon and I spend a lot of time thinkng about the crash event and writing about it on my FB page.

I really trust the outcome to God these days. I didn't used to be very spiritual beyond a vague feeling that people who believe in a high power have a more meaningful way of living and are able to stay sober and out of depression. That is, I used to think people believed in God because the belief benefitted and comforted them. But now I think I was misunderstanding the reality. In the last few years I've come to believe that God exists and is a creative force for good. And I am trying to live my life in a way that will please Him. And I also trying to help and love my neighbors as best as I can.

Eating is still a problem for me. I am reactive to all the allergens and also I am reactive to anything moldy.

I am thinking about trying a Rx antifungal to see if that can give me some relief from the mold inside my intestines. I have reacted badly to these in the past, like crazy badly, but I am desperate to do something to help me remove these infections before I get cancer and die -- yes, this is how it feels so I am needing to take action!

I still think about buying some land and building a holisitic place for post-toxic injuries like I suffered from the Rx and other toxins. I'd like to do this if I can get my health problems resolved.

I expect I will finish removing my infections and then restore my immune system, open up my circulatoin, restore my skeletal/connective tissue, and rebuild my nervous system, my hormone levels and sex functioning. So I expect a perfect recovery in that sense. However, I am not 18 yrs anymore and there is no way to go back all the way. But that is ok of course, as that is part of life and why decisions are meaningful and consequential.

I really feel quite fortunate to have come this far and now I am just ready to finish the detox and help others from my experience.

I am nervous about the economy and the clock is ticking but I am finding I always manage to receive enough to get by, so I am just going to grind it out and not ever give up no matter what happens. I just see it like we're right where we are supposed to be and we are all in it together and we can still have a great outcome!

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

• 2 years later...

@alexjuice, hey man how are you doing today? Read old post that you had pssd 2011, how much of that has been recovered today you think?

Hope you get everything bank dude. 

2015june psyc ward due to psychosis

10 days 10mg zyprexa. stopped cold turkey. side effects were blinking eyes, eyes shut down by themself when going to sleep, restless,hunger. I had natural sleep (6hrs) before zyprexa. Slept exact 8hours with zyprexa.

2015july one month after cold turkey(had own sleep during this time exact 8hours every night, felt like zyprexa sleep even though i didnt take it) I lost my sleep over a night and it never came back. 0hours for 7-10days before I had to reinstate zyprexa on 5mg first 2days 10mg 1week 5mg 1week and then stopped CT. maybe also had 7.5 and 2.5 some days dont remember.

2015sept/october 3weeks Nitrazepam 1w Theralen build of sleep

2016may psyc ward psychoziz. Trilafon injection Immovan 3weekz

2016june 1week theralen had some extra sleep but realised its just pushing problem forward i guess

2019 Ive now been medicine free for almost 2.5 years (I think last Trilafon injection was 2016 October) and still not fully recovered. I believe my overdose on Zyprexa (20mg + injection) did most damage. 

• 7 months later...
  • Administrator

Alex, how the heck are you?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 7 months later...

Hey @Altostrata and @alexjuice! Hope you’re doing well man! Read your entire story. From the sounds of It, he probably made a full if not close to full recovery since he hasn’t shown back up. I only hope!

Example:

2018 - Started Effexor 37.5 in Janurary of 2018
2019 January, 2nd  - Cold Turkeyed from Effexor for 3 days. Reinstated on the third day, then stabilized(It took 3 months to stabilize)

2019 June - I switched from Effexor instant release to Extended Release 37.5 for better tapering. I tapered to 50% in 4 weeks before reinstating my dosage back to 37.5(due to withdrawls). I waited 2 months to stabilize but never did at 37.5

2019 September - continued to taper in to 25% on extended release

2019 October - continued to taper to half of the beads(18.75mg)... WIthdrawls were so bad I tried switching back to the instant release at the same dosage(18.75mg)

2019 November 28th - Discontinued effexor at 18.75 without anymore tapering.

2020 January - Just can't sleep, have constipation, low libido and still lack of full emotion

• ChessieCat changed the title to ☼ alexjuice: About
  • 1 year later...
On 7/31/2016 at 7:30 PM, alexjuice said:

I still think about buying some land and building a holisitic place for post-toxic injuries like I suffered from the Rx and other toxins. I'd like to do this if I can get my health problems resolved.

@alexjuice 

What a beautiful vision! Thank you for all you have shared here on SA. It is of great help.

Thinking of you and sending so much gratitude and good vibes,

A.

1996-2018 - misc. polypharmacy, incl. SSRIs, SNRIs, neuroleptics, lithium, benzos, stimulants, antihistamines, etc. (approx. 30+ drugs)

2012-2018 - 10mg lexapro/escitalopram (20mg?)    Jan. 2018 - 10mg -> 5mg, then from 5mg -> 2.5mg, then 0mg  -->  July 2018 - 0mg

2017(?)-2020 - vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine 60-70mg    2020-2021 - 70mg down to 0mg  -->  July 2021 - 0mg

March-April 2021 - vortioxetine 5-10mg (approx. 7 weeks total; CT)  -->  April 28th, 2021 - 0mg

supplements: magnesium powder (dissolved in water) as needed throughout the day; 1 tsp fish oil w/ morning meal; 2mg melatonin 

August 1, 2022 - 1 mg melatonin

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.  - Karle Wilson Baker

love and justice are not two. without inner change, there can be no outer change; without collective change, no change matters.  - Rev. angel Kyodo williams

Holding multiple truths. Knowing that everyone has their own accurate view of the way things are.  - text on homemade banner at Afiya house

I am not a medical professional; this is not medical advice. 

• 1 year later...

Alexjuice i just wanted to post on your thread in case you get an email when i do. I know its been 6 years since you last visited the site but you made great contributions to this website. You are missed. 

https://friendsforpeers.angelfire.com/Index.html - my website and discord server

Zyprexa (not sure what mg) But got off after a month of being put on in hospital. early 2007 Respirodol (experienced ackathesia so got off in 4 - 6 months from a 6mg dose) Later 2007 tried Seroquel but got offbecause didn't like it.  Later 2007 tried Abilify but had ackathesia, got off2008 - 2015 Unmedicated but on Serequel 800mg when hospitalized   Later 2015 - Unmedicated but put on Prolixyn when hospitalized (Had very uncomfortable stiffness so got off immediately when out of hospital)2016 Unmedicated but put on Haldol when hospitalized (caused Seizures and stiffness couldn't lay down for 3 days until taken off) Later 2016Tried Zyprexa irregular dosesEarly 2017 Put on Zyprexa 15mg stayed on 15 mg until 2020 January 2020 Zyprexa 15mg didn't seem to be working so increased to Zyprexa 20mgOctober - December 2020 Reduced Zyprexa from 20 mg to 15mg to 10mg to 7.5mg to 5mg to 2.5mg. Hospitalized January 1st 2021March 2021 15mg Zyprexa April 12.5mg Zyprexa  May, June and July 10mg Zyprexa, August 7.5mg Zyprexa, September 1st toOctober 23th 2021 5mg Zyprexa.  October 23rd - December 13th 3.75mg Zyprexa December 13th - January 12th 3.1mg Zyprexa HOSPITALIZED FOR 4.5 MONTHS put on 10mg then 15mg then 20mg of Zyprexa (Givenlong acting injection of Thorazine as well).  May 23rd 2022 Reduced from 20mg to 17.5mg Zyprexa, June 9th 15mg started nighttime. April 2023 taken off Zyprexa cold turkey and put on two monthly injections of Invega Sustena.