SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

The marketing of madness documentary from CCHR

angie007

Hi Guys,

Happened to be browsing and came across this on you tube, its the full version documentary of The Marketing Of Madness video,

its very well worth viewing, and hope you all take the time to watch, i warn you - its a long one.

here is the link.

Hope ive done this right Alto, and if ive posted this in the wrong place please move it, thank you

Began taking 30mg Seroxat on 15th Jan 1997 for grief issues. Remained at that dosage until Dec 05, did doctor ct, akathesia set in along with being non functional and overly emotional, brain fog. Doctor prescribed prozac, propranelol and diazeapam to counteract side effects, and told me to ct those 3 after 2.5/3 months use, induced wd seizure on 2nd day after ct. Was reinstated on seroxat 20mg in april 06, remained at that dose until Nov 07 and began a very slow taper lasting 56 months, finally DRUG FREE on 11th may 2011.

• Administrator

The link was broken, ang, but I fixed it.

It looks like this video is the first of 18.

To embed a YouTube video, use the long link and insert it into a post with the Insert Media button at the top of the post window. (It looks like a little pile of 3 snapshots.)

(Detailed instructions here.)

I was curious about where this video comes from. It turns out it's a film from CCHR. Here's the movie trailer:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMoG9VDWgFg

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hi Alto, thank you , didnt realise, just came across it on you tube last night and posted it this morning.

Began taking 30mg Seroxat on 15th Jan 1997 for grief issues. Remained at that dosage until Dec 05, did doctor ct, akathesia set in along with being non functional and overly emotional, brain fog. Doctor prescribed prozac, propranelol and diazeapam to counteract side effects, and told me to ct those 3 after 2.5/3 months use, induced wd seizure on 2nd day after ct. Was reinstated on seroxat 20mg in april 06, remained at that dose until Nov 07 and began a very slow taper lasting 56 months, finally DRUG FREE on 11th may 2011.

Thanks for posting this! I just watched the whole thing, lol. Even though I generally don't care for documentary with the doom and gloom voice and only one viewpoint, this was riveting to me. Because even if it's entirely not true, just one of the facts being presented is enough to make you sick and angry at this whole industry. Thanks again for posting!

• Administrator

CCHR tends to be a little over the top.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy