SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Reflexology

Shanti

I was using reflexology for my diverticulitis as I have a flare up and it's painful. Massaging the pressure points on the feet really do help in healing the corresponding organ. At least I know it did with my colon. But can't really tell about my brain because it's doing okay anyway.

Here's a link to a good chart and you can see the pressure points for the brain are on the tips of the toes. Simply rub and press. Here's another link to eHow on how to do it.

Posted Image

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

• 2 months later...

Anyone tried this in withdrawal??? did it help?? or is it something to be cautious of ??

Began taking 30mg Seroxat on 15th Jan 1997 for grief issues. Remained at that dosage until Dec 05, did doctor ct, akathesia set in along with being non functional and overly emotional, brain fog. Doctor prescribed prozac, propranelol and diazeapam to counteract side effects, and told me to ct those 3 after 2.5/3 months use, induced wd seizure on 2nd day after ct. Was reinstated on seroxat 20mg in april 06, remained at that dose until Nov 07 and began a very slow taper lasting 56 months, finally DRUG FREE on 11th may 2011.

Shanti thanks for posting. I too have diverticulitis.

The link and video are great....will really look it over this evening...

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy