SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Homeopathy

Nadia

I know there is not much scientific basis for homeopathy, but I was wondering if anyone has tried anyway.

Edited by ChessieCat
Added tag

'94-'08 On/off ADs. Mostly Zoloft & Wellbutrin, but also Prozac, Celexa, Effexor, etc.
6/08 quit Z & W after tapering, awful anxiety 3 mos. later, reinstated.
11/10 CTed. Severe anxiety 3 mos. later & @ 8 mos. much worse (set off by metronidazole). Anxiety, depression, anhedonia, DP, DR, dizziness, severe insomnia, high serum AM cortisol, flu-like feelings, muscle discomfort.
9/11-9/12 Waves and windows of recovery.
10/12 Awful relapse, DP/DR. Hydrocortisone?
11/12 Improved fairly quickly even though relapse was one of worst waves ever.

1/13 Best I've ever felt.

3/13 A bit of a relapse... then faster and shorter waves and windows.

4/14 Have to watch out for triggers, but feel completely normal about 80% of the time.

My doctor has me on one all the time and one as needed. I feel that they do work. I ran out and was feeling so horrible and I just started it up again and I notice such a difference. I don't care if it's placebo. Whatever works, lol!

• Administrator

What preparations did you try, heather?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

tried it in early withdrawl with no luck

Started Seroxat(Paxil) for panic attacks in 1997 stopped the drug in 2005 tapered over 3 months ( doctors advice)

Suffered severe and protracted withdrawl ever since.

No other medication taken.

I tried it, to little or no avail. Though I think homeopathy will have its value with non-AD related distortions of body functioning, WD is caused by the brain-altering effects of the drug and the too rapid withdrawal from the drug. Homeopathy has a strong focus on "detox", my first homeopathist assured me that my problems were caused by poisoning by the meds and he was soecialized in detoxing from psychiatric meds. And although I consider psychiatric meds as highly toxic, the direct cause of withdrawal syndfrome is not medicine residue but the abscence of the med while the nervous system is still adapted to it. Probably this is related to distorted action potentials of nerve cells which start uncontrolled firing when the action potential is suddenly wrong in the abscence of the drug.

When the homeopathist would be totally informed about WD, the best approach would have been careful reinstatement of the drug, followed by a guided taper. But unfortunately this is completely outside the scope of most , if not all homeopathists... :(

I do have some benefit by massage therapy but in the end there is no better apprach than tapering carefully off, or for us unfortunate cold turkey goers, being patient to the max and hope for financial and emotional support....

10 mg Paxil/Seroxat since 2002
several attempts to quit since 2004
Quit c/t again Oktober 2007, in protracted w/d since then
after 3.5 years slight improvement but still on the road

after 6 years pretty much recovered but still some nasty residual sypmtons
after 8.5 years working again on a 90% base and basically functioning normally again!

That makes sense. It seems like just about any treatment that is OK for a non-withdrawal person is not OK for us. For example, valerian or other herbs for anxiety.

I thought homeopathy might work because of the basic philosophy (or wishful thinking) of provoking the body to reach balance by giving it something that in a healthy person produces the exact symptoms you're trying to heal. It's worked for me for cold sores, for example. I used to get them several times a year, and for years I took L-lysine and citrus bioflavonoids with very limited results. Then someone recommended nux vomica and rhus tox (poison ivy!) homeopathy. I took that the last outbreak I had. It's been about 5 years and I have not had a single cold sore since.

'94-'08 On/off ADs. Mostly Zoloft & Wellbutrin, but also Prozac, Celexa, Effexor, etc.
11/10 CTed. Severe anxiety 3 mos. later & @ 8 mos. much worse (set off by metronidazole). Anxiety, depression, anhedonia, DP, DR, dizziness, severe insomnia, high serum AM cortisol, flu-like feelings, muscle discomfort.

4/14 Have to watch out for triggers, but feel completely normal about 80% of the time.

My aunt works with homepathy and she has a lot of success where my uncle (doctor) cannot help his patients. I took some globuli in the beginning of wd and it helped me with my "body anxiety". I also read about a girl that had a horrible wd from various ads (her mother founded the biggest German ad forum) that used homeopathy and chinese medicine to help her heal in 8 months. Her wd was very horrible with many psychotic states and terrible hallucinations.

But I am not going to test anything anymore. I do not want to risk the worsening of my wd and I am very afraid of all things that might have an influence on the body.

End of 2008: Remeron 15mg for around 2 months. Unorthodox taper, no problems.
End of August 2009: Lexapro 10mg for only 4 days. Panic attack after 3 pills. Severe gastro problems in the morning for 3 days after last pill. 2 weeks later strong w/d symptoms set in.

Acute WD lasted around 3.5 years. I am feeling much better today, 5.5 years out, but still have some symptoms left.

I hear you. I'm in a constant struggle between my desire to find something that will ease my symptoms, and my fear of destabilizing any small progress I've made. I've become suspect of all sorts of substances, even body lotions and such. I might be a bit braver about trying this out when I feel less fragile.

• 2 months later...

arnica has helped me all my life with bruises... works wonders. but has anyone had homeopathy help them with withdrawal symptoms?

-On SSRI since April 2006.
-December 2007: SSRI discontinuation and withdrawal start.
-February 2008: SSRI reinstatement... improvement, yet withdrawal symptoms remains to this day.
-Currently taking: 16mg Citalopram, 1mg Risperidone (for insomnia).
-Current issues: obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), social anxiety disorder (SAD), insomnia, exaggerated physical symptoms of anxiety, muscle fatigue, weight gain, high prolactin/low testosterone

• Administrator

I have occasionally had good results with Hyland's Calms Forte, a friend said Hyland's Insomnia worked for him for a week or two. Both of them are sleep preparations.

I also had good results for a long time with milk peptides, they are so mild they might as well be homeopathic.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

I had a bad result with... something a homeopath made for me... he said it was pure water with the 'essence' of the an antidepressant. I don't know what it actually was, but it made me sick.

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

Hi Earthworm,

Do be careful with homeopathy, one of the principles is to treat ‘like with like.’

I went to see a homeopath in withdrawal and she was compassionate and accepted that I had withdrawal but she was initially going to add a small amount of Seroxat to the preparation. I explained that I really didn’t want this so she created it without adding any.

I didn’t notice a lot of difference but everyone is different so there is no reason to presume it wouldn’t help, along as you make sure they don’t add antidepressants.

I came off Seroxat in August 2005 after a 4 month taper. I was initially prescibed a benzo for several months and then Prozac for 5 years and after that, Seroxat for 3 years and 9 months.

"It's like in the great stories Mr.Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer."  Samwise Gamgee, Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers

• 2 weeks later...

I have had much success in alleviating much of my withdrawal symptoms with Homeopathy. I am a little hesitant to share it as it wasn't received well on other forums. I don't know why. I'm not selling anything and my only desire is to share what helps me. I realize that Homeopathy won't work for everyone and not all the same remedies work the same on everyone. But fortunately, it's not that expensive. That being said, I will go ahead and share what I found helps me. The Homeopathy, imo, is one of the safest remedies to use, as it's not really a physical medicine. It's an energy impression from the plant or other natural substance. It's safe enough to use on babies (such as teething tablets, most of us as mothers have used for our babies) and has no side effects.

So, this one time I'll share my remedies and what it's alleviated:

Stramonium 30C - Anxiety, fear, nightmares, depression.

Arsenicum Album 30C - Shocks and zaps. depression, nausea.

Agaricus Muscarius 30C - Clumsy, off balance, shaky, feeling out of body and uncontained, insecure, twitches, jerks.

Calcarea Carbonica 30C - Heart Palpatation (PVC), Head noise, dreams, fear, depression, sweating

It's best to let the pellets dissolve under your tongue, taking a few at a time.

Has anyone else experienced benefits with Homeopathy?

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

I have occasionally had good results with Hyland's Calms Forte, a friend said Hyland's Insomnia worked for him for a week or two. Both of them are sleep preparations.

I also had good results for a long time with milk peptides, they are so mild they might as well be homeopathic.

Calm's Forte has very small dose homeopathy. I don't use any remedy with the "X" dosing. I only use the "C". I wonder if I looked at the ingredients of Calm's Forte and bought them separately with C dosing if it'd help sleep. Something else too about remedy mixtures like that, a lady that was a homeopath years ago told me to never mix remedies and to take them an hour apart. So knowing that, I wonder why they mix remedies like that. It must make it less effective.

I had a bad result with... something a homeopath made for me... he said it was pure water with the 'essence' of the an antidepressant. I don't know what it actually was, but it made me sick.

Many people might have trouble with the lactose that is in Homeopathy. Now that many people are found to be lactose intolerant, you can now buy remedies that aren't made with lactose.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

I'm moving these from my progress thread to Homeopathy.

Glad you found your way here too, Shanti. :) I didn't agree with your banning at the "other" site but that seems to be a trend these days. What homeopathic remedy would you say has helped you the most with the jerks and twitches? These are one of my biggest problems. I also had an EEG which of course came out normal.

Hi Ladybug, Agaricus Muscarius 30C is good for jerks as well as feeling clumsy, off balance, shaky, feeling out of body and uncontained, and twitching. I find it so helpful to this shaky, weird feeling I'm getting. When I take it, it's like a blanket of stillness goes over my body, stopping the jitterish, shaking.

Shanti,

Can you explain how the homeopathy works to stop hallucinations?

My thinking on hallucinations has evolved in recent years and i don't see it is as black and white as I used to.

Of course, I realize there are dangerous cases that require intervention.

Hi Barbara,

I can't say exactly "how" it works. I just know that it does. I find this site is a good read on how Homeopathy works. I am not a Homeopath. I've just had about 20 years experience using it myself and had a friend that was a Homeopath.

The Arsenicum Album 30C has been such a big help with the hallucinations. It hasn't erradicated them 100% though, but they are very much improved. I get them sometimes and they aren't as tangibly appearing now. It's good for me to take it before bed, because as soon as I close my eyes, that's when I have the closed-eye hallucinations... obviously lol. I hope it could help you.

If you have anymore questions about it feel free to ask. Good luck!

My Paxil Website

My Intro

If anyone tries any of these and it works, or doesn't work, can you please let me know? I'm afraid it might be just me, but I hope not. I have my whole website about these remedies and I'd like to hear some feedback if there is any. Thank you!

My Paxil Website

My Intro

how effective was Stramonium 30C for anxiety?

Started Seroxat(Paxil) for panic attacks in 1997 stopped the drug in 2005 tapered over 3 months ( doctors advice)

• Administrator

Hi, Shanti. Thanks for the information.

How do you take these remedies? All together? Titrate up? How long should you try them before they work?

Please give more detail about your experience so others can learn from it. Thanks.

The first remedy I tried was Stramonium 30C, because my worst symptom was extreme anxiety, fear and depression. It worked the very first time I took it, within minutes. Homeopathy is safe, as there are no chemicals, toxins, vitamins or herbs in it. I'd say the only thing a person might be careful of is that it contains lactose. But as I said earlier, you can buy lactose-free pellets.

Homeopathy comes in little pellets. Do not touch them with your fingers, it can contaminate them. I use the lid, drop 3, 4 or 5 pellets into the lid, open my mouth wide and drop the pellets under my tongue straight from the lid. I'm careful not to touch the lid to my mouth. You can use a spoon if you like.

Let the pellets slowly dissolve under your tongue. Don't suck on them, even though they're yummy sweet lol. Homeopathy works through the bloodstream, not the stomach. Do not drink liquids within 10 - 20 minutes before and after taking a dose. Don't use more than one remedy within and hour of eachother. Don't use mixed remedies. Don't use X remedies, use the C remedies. They're stronger. You'll notice when buying them that it's either stamped with an X or a C after a number on the label. It doesn't matter how high the dose, it's still safe. As I said earlier, they're safe for babies. Don't use them within an hour or two of brushing your teeth. If you still taste toothpaste in your mouth, it will ruin the pellets potency.

When you buy the remedy, you usually have a few options regarding whether you want pellets, granules, pills or liquid. I recommend all but the pills. I don't know how the pills work, if they dissolve under the tongue or not. So I just stick with the pellets and granules.

It is fine to take Homeopathy with other medicines and supplements.

I said earlier that I haven't had any feedback. I want to add that I did see a post on another forum of a lady that was very successfully treated with Homeopathy. She was very excited and said she found a cure for withdrawals. That's how I feel! However, she didn't use the exact remedies I used, but I will post them here: Ignatia Amara, Argentum Metallicum, Aurum Muriaticum, Bromium, Asoka.

Hope this helps.

how effective was Stramonium 30C for anxiety?

Very effective! I ordered 2 big bottles of Stramonium 200C. If fact, I upped the dose of all these to 200C. When I'm through with w/d, I'll go back to 30C to use when needed. The Stramonium gave me a nice relief right after taking the dose. Another good one for anxiety is Gelsemium.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

thanks for sharing this Shanti i will give it a try.

I think it's possible you may be my DIL ;) - she is a Naturopathic doctor in California and from your posts, sounds exactly like you. She would like me to take every herbal supplement out there, but to her dismay, I take very few... as in none, although I am thinking about taking magnesium.

Charter Member 2011

I think it's possible you may be my DIL ;) - she is a Naturopathic doctor in California and from your posts, sounds exactly like you. She would like me to take every herbal supplement out there, but to her dismay, I take very few... as in none, although I am thinking about taking magnesium.

Took me a minute to figure out what DIL meant. lol. It's funny, cause I posted in my Spiritual group about my withdrawals and involvement in the forums. I asked them to check out my website. Then they all posted a whole barrage of supplement suggestions like Vit. C and such. I laughed and said no, we won't take a bunch of supplements! Our nervous system is shot. I think the Homeopathy is so gentle cause it's really an energy imprint.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Please, please, please, be careful!!

Yes, you are right, homeopathy is often really helpful, but some of these remedies you mention should only be prescribed by and taken under the supervision of a properly trained classical homeopath (I am one).

Please be safe!!

Stramonium and Agaricus are remedies that can make you feel pretty crazy if you take them in the wrong potency or too long.

If the first dose does not do it - leave it.

Arsenicum is definitely worth trying. So is calc carb.

Like anything powerful, homeopathy can cut both ways, and can back-fire!

There are hundreds of possible remedies for these states, and unless you find just the right one, you will think that homeopathy 'does not work'.

Here are some hints to keep you safe:

* Never go higher than a 30c (that's the little number after the name of the remedy)

* Never take longer than 3 days, if it's the right remedy you should feel the effects after the first or second dose.

We usually take at least one hour to take the patient's case, so we can find exactly the right remedy for this particular person. That's the tricky bit.

It is very worth going to a homeopath and doing it properly.

Here are some question to ask, to make sure you get a real one and not a cowboy:

How long did you train? (at least 4 years, it should be)

How long is your first appointment? (At least one hour)

How many remedies do you prescribe at one time? (no more than one)

All the best, I studied it after it helped me lots!

Love,

picklet

Here is a quote from the founder of Homeopathy, from 200 years back:

"Can we find fault with the useful knife with which the infant wounded itself; should we not rather blame the negligence of its nurse? In our directions for the use of powerful remedies we cannot be too precise and explicit. Patients are only too apt to err ."

~ Dr. Hahnemann

• Administrator

Shanti, there may be very small amounts of chemicals in homeopathic remedies, but they do contain chemicals. Otherwise, they'd be made of nothing!

Agree our nervous systems are so sensitive that homeopathic remedies may have effects they don't have on normal people. Thanks, picklet, for your note of caution.

Try homeopathic remedies with the same care you use for supplements -- one at a time, and very small amounts to see how it affects you.

People are all different, there's no telling when a remedy that's fine for one person makes another person worse.

Thank Picklet for the info! I didn't know you were supposed to see results that quickly with homeopathy. I was always under the impression that homeopathic remedies were usually safe since they are so diluted. I'm glad you informed us that more cautioned should be used and under the guidance of a well trained homeopath. Thanks again for posting.

a.k.a JMarie

Paxil since Mar.1998

2006-2007:40-20mg
2009: 20mg to 14mg 2010: 14mg to 10.5mg 2011: 10.5 to 7.6mg  2012: 7.5 to 6.8mg

2013: 6.7-6.3mg 2014: 6.2mg-5.8mg 2015: 5.7 to 5.15mg 2016: 5.1-4.6mg

1/19/17: 4.5mg 3/17/17: 4.4mg

6/15/17: 4.35mg 8/10/17: 4.3mg

1/29/18: 4.1mg 5/07/18: 4.0mg

7/31/18: 3.9mg

True Alto, it has chemicals. I guess I was meaning that it isn't toxic.

Homeopathy is safe. Don't be afraid, but be informed, k?

Here is a good read from Homeopathy For Health. It gets in depth about how long you can take it and how safe it is and explains more about the dosing. I suggested 30C because it is a good dose. I am not a homeopath but I have studied it for 20 years and was taught by a homeopath. Maybe I should become one :) It would go well with my practice as a Reiki Practitioner and Integrated Kineseology Teacher.

Can I Use Homeopathic Products If I Am Currently Taking Prescription Drugs?

Does Homeopathy Interact with Other Therapies or Supplements?

Homeopathy can be safely taken with over-the-counter drugs or prescription medications.

Homeopathy works on a different, more subtle cellular level in the body and does not interact with other medications or therapies.

Many people will use homeopathy to offset prescription side effects and augment benefits.

There are no contraindications to the use of homeopathy.

As always, if you are under a doctor's care, ask when you can use complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) such as homeopathy.

Homeopathy should be an important part of your health plan that includes additional health modalities and health therapies.

Homeopathy can be safely used with herbs and supplements.

Conventional medicines when combined with other medicines cause side effects and serious to life threatening results.

Homeopathy is without side effects. How is that possible? Because Homeopathy is based on Provings and the Homeopathic Law of Similars.

This is in contrast to conventional drugs that are selected because of their chemical or suppressive action in a human body.

All conventional medications have side effects on the body because they are forcing the body to act a certain way.

Homeopathic Law of Similars is based on certain characteristic symptoms being the key to choosing a remedy.

A substance which may in a large dose cause undesirable symptoms, can in homeopathic potency repel these similar symptoms out of your system and the body rebalances and heals.

In homeopathy the Law of Potentization is using the magic of the mininum, that is the smallest dose needed.

By extreme dilution and Homeopathic potentization, curative properties are enhanced and poisonous and undesirable side effects ameliorated.

How Long Does It Take To See Results?

Can I Repeat the Remedy If the Symptoms Return?

In certain cases such as, Acute cases, only taking a remedy once or twice will remove the imbalance; Injuries, temporary illness may need frequent doses, as often as every 1/2 hour, but after a day no more treatment is needed. Remedies often need to be taken longer in chronic conditions. Remedies often need to be taken longer because we still have the stressor in our lives that caused the imbalance. Remedies need to be repeated if there is food, or actions in our lives that are counter to the action of the remedy. Remedies taken in lower potencies stay in our systems for short periods of time and may need repeating. Acute illnesses may need frequent doses until complete healing is obtained. Homeopathic Remedies do not have the unnatural side effects of other medicines. Homeopathic Remedies are safe and natural. They do not become less effective taken over time or build up in the system. Homeopathics remove imbalances from the body, and allows the body to heal itself. Homeopathics are part of our daily lives as we treat acute illness, first aid, chronic conditions and use Cell Salts for basic health. Lower potency remedies are especially safe for repeat use.

I AM... through with fear. But always good to be wise.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

To be safe, I do highly recommend hiring a Homeopath. They aren't that expensive. It will ease any doubts.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

This is funny Homeopathic overdoses are homeopathically dangerous :lol:

Maybe it all is a placebo effect. Who knows. But it works. I looked all over for dangers of Homeopathy and the only danger I keep finding is something like this: "NHS funding for homeopathy legitimises it and suggests a scientific basis, the risk is then that people will avoid effective medicine, potentially damaging their health. The same applies to education providers running homeopathy courses." So apparently it's mostly dangerous to big pharma. Obviously Big Pharma isn't helping us cure this condition.

I posted in my Spiritual Forum today asking what people thought about how Homeopathy works. I had the idea since it's an energy imprint, that maybe it works for some people with open minds, but doesn't work for people with closed minds. Kind of like how Reiki and other energy work will work. Idk. Just some food for thought.

I'm still researching...

My Paxil Website

My Intro

This is to give an idea of the possibility that there may be toxin left in the diluted pellet. It's from Wikipedia:

30C dilution:

Dilution advocated by Hahnemann for most purposes;[63] patient would need to consume 1041 pills (a billion times the mass of the Earth), or 1034 gallons of liquid remedy (10 billion times the volume of the Earth) to consume a single molecule of the original substance[69] Moreover, since even in a 15C solution there would very likely be no molecules of the original substance left, the 30C solution would probably contain no molecules of water that had come into contact with the original substance.

The ten, is to the power of 41, and the next one is to the power of 34. The font isn't displaying it right, the little numbers should be up high on the line.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

You'll find heaps online about how homeopathy cannot work, because it is so dilute.

They don't mention that it is not just a dilution process, but there are succussion steps in there too, without them the remedy is useless, we have found.

And sometimes, when I get a bit despairing about why there are so many lies told about homeopathy, I just think: It shows that it works, that pharma has to invest so much in trying to discredit us.

Homoeopathic remedies cannot be patented, you see ;)

It's great to see that people talk to each other online on sites like this, and tell each other what is really going on.

Thank you!

I have also seen homoeopathy work beautifully for the sadness, or anxiety, or guilt, or whatever was the original reason for the antidepressant prescription.

Sometimes it takes a bit of trial and error to find the right remedy.

It does not suppress the feelings, but helps us to get through them and grow from the process.

Love and best wishes,

eva

This is funny Homeopathic overdoses are homeopathically dangerous :lol:

Maybe it all is a placebo effect. Who knows. But it works. I looked all over for dangers of Homeopathy and the only danger I keep finding is something like this: "NHS funding for homeopathy legitimises it and suggests a scientific basis, the risk is then that people will avoid effective medicine, potentially damaging their health. The same applies to education providers running homeopathy courses." So apparently it's mostly dangerous to big pharma. Obviously Big Pharma isn't helping us cure this condition.

I posted in my Spiritual Forum today asking what people thought about how Homeopathy works. I had the idea since it's an energy imprint, that maybe it works for some people with open minds, but doesn't work for people with closed minds. Kind of like how Reiki and other energy work will work. Idk. Just some food for thought.

I'm still researching...

This post you found, by the 'skeptics' group, is part of one of the campaigns they run to discredit homoeopathy.

There are several groups of them, one is called 'Sense about Science'

They are funded by pharmaceutical companies and other industries like Monsanto - they have the big bucks to pay people to spread misinformation (about homeopathy, GE, and against climate change action) all over the web.

Here are some of their approaches:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dana-ullman/disinformation-about-homeopathy_b_952967.ht

Hi picklet. I posted about the dilution because you came on here and instilled fear into people about the very remedy that saved my life: Stramonium. Are you even going through withdrawals and know what it feels like? On my label of Stramonium it says "Used for nightmares in children". It is safe for children! I have used Homeopathy for me and my family for 20 years.

Please people, do not let this scare you. Stramonium is a Godsend for me and it is SAFE.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

And btw, I do not believe it works on the regular physics level, but on the Quantum Mechanics level. That is why it can impress a memory.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

To be fair, I can understand why a Homeopath would come on here warning that people should use a Homeopath. Clearly Homeopaths would want to keep Homeopathy in the hands of practitioners. I'm sure they don't like the new Homeopathy software, such as the one at ABC Homeopathy where people can get very precise, accurate remedies for their symptoms in keeping with the rules of Homeopathy. This also leaves out human error on the part of the Homeopath.

All I can say is do not let this scare you. There is no chance there is a toxin left in the pellet. I've shown that. Hundreds of people demonstrated this by the 10.23 Mass Homeopathy Overdose by downing full bottles of Arsenic with no effects.

Homeopathy works on the Quantum level. It is effective.

If you find that Homeopathy doesn't work for you, you might try three days of Arnica 30C to clear impressions in your energy field from past wounds. I believe that it doesn't work for some people because of their vibratory level.

Good luck!

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy