SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Melt into your own life

GiaK

This general practice of deep and radical acceptance...even sinking into our experience, while it may sound impossible given the insane depths of hell we visit in protracted psychiatric drug withdrawal it has been the best thing for me...it is from the beginning what has allowed me to come through all this. I've always had a willingness to to feel and that felt intuitively right. It is serving me well.

A friend told me early on (someone who'd gone through it already) to be curious about my experience.

This video is a study in taking that idea to its end...again, some of this may be premature for those in the depths of hell...but one can remember for when the time is right. And for now if you are in the clutches of protracted withdrawal be kind and curious and do whatever it is you need to do to get through the night.

Melt into your own life

I've studied The Gene Keys for a couple of years. I find the work a delightful contemporary mythological window into reality that truly does penetrate into the cells of the body if one contemplates the process that unfolds.

People don't need help. They need love.

More posts on sinking into your experience for healing:

More body oriented methods: Somatic Modalities

Everything Matters: Beyond Meds 

https://beyondmeds.com/

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

• 1 year later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Wow, GiaK!  Bump!

I just downloaded to my kindle - it looks like someone is connecting the I Ching to epigenetics to Biology of Belief?

If this is true, it's a powerful tool!  If it's not true, then I must go and try to understand it!

I downloaded my hologenetic profile, and oh, my, this makes enneagrams look simple!  It looks very intense, very esoteric, but very deep and discerning as well.

The Profile is available for free at:   http://www.genekeys.com/profile/ and the Golden Path thingy introduction is also free.

I like the way that they make these tools available to everyone, and it's up to you to pursue your goals, purpose, and growth patterns.

Advaita Vedanta is also very pure, but I was hit over the head with an advaita vedanta brick so it is difficult to trust the teaching 

Thank you for bringing this to  SA.

"Easy, easy - just go easy and you'll finish." - Hawaiian Kapuna

Holding is hard work, holding is a blessing. Give your brain time to heal before you try again.

My suggestions are not medical advice, you are in charge of your own medical choices.

A lifetime of being prescribed antidepressants that caused problems (30 years in total). At age 35 flipped to "bipolar," but was not diagnosed for 5 years. Started my journey in Midwest United States. Crossed the Pacific for love and hope; currently living in Australia.   CT Seroquel 25 mg some time in 2013.   Tapered Reboxetine 4 mg Oct 2013 to Sept 2014 = GONE (3 years on Reboxetine).     Tapered Lithium 900 to 475 MG (alternating with the SNRI) Jan 2014 - Nov 2014, tapered Lithium 475 mg Jan 2015 -  Feb 2016 = GONE (10 years  on Lithium).  Many mistakes in dry cutting dosages were made.

The tedious thread (my intro):  JanCarol ☼ Reboxetine first, then Lithium

The happy thread (my success story):  JanCarol - Undiagnosed  Off all bipolar drugs

My own blog:  https://shamanexplorations.com/shamans-blog/

I have been psych drug FREE since 1 Feb 2016!

Powerful video...I could feel it in my heart and gut...definitely it evokes  a deep somatic connection to our universe. Thanks!

2006-2007 Lexapro (not sure of dose) in 2006

2007 Stopped abruptly. Developed serious wd symptom.Went back after two weeks and  tapered successfully over 3 months

November 2013  started 10 mg of Celexa for hormonal symptoms

early 2014 cutdown Celexa to 5 mg.Attempted to get off it November 2014 and had  

Anxiety increased  every time I used  an OTC or had stress.

April-May Cortisol spike problems 

July 2016 Started taking liquid Celexa 7.5 mg

June 2021 I finished my taper en

Severe anxiety and insomnia

June 2022 symptoms omproved

July 2023 gut issues and sleep issues contnue

have fun...I used this quite intensely as a tool for about 3 years...I really enjoyed it while I did it...took a few online courses (with live webinars etc) with them as well...very good stuff. I'm not following them so much anymore...the main teacher isn't giving most of the online courses anymore and I really liked him. 

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

• Moderator Emeritus

"Fear IS safe"..........(from the Gene Key 2........Creative Contemplation etal Video above)

Yup.  Thank you.........

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

on the subject of deep and radical self acceptance...I posted something else today by another author...

really wonderful and highly recommended:  

Whatever arises, love that. https://beyondmeds.com/2016/07/07/whatever-arises-love-that/ 

• Moderator Emeritus

Woah.........good stuff..........

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy