SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Take part in new Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD) study

Altostrata

• Administrator

A respected research team is conducting a large follow-up study to a just-published paper (abstract here Ben-Sheetrit, 2015 Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction: Clinical Characterization and Preliminary Assessment of Contributory Factors... )

This has came to me from another forum.

I think is important that all of us will take part in the research if we are able to,

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

The article "Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD): Clinical Characterization and Preliminary Assessment of Contributory Factors and Dose-Response Relationship" has recently been published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, a respectable medical journal with an impact factor of 3.243, and one the most popular journals dealing with psychiatric medications (psychopharmacology). This is the largest work about PSSD to date and an important step forward in raising awareness to PSSD.

On behalf of the research team I'd like to thank each and every one of you who took part in the survey. You made a brave effort, and it couldn't have happened without you.

Now it's time to move forward. We want every doctor and every psychiatrist to know about PSSD. We want to prevent PSSD, and to be able to raise legitimate funding for research about PSSD mechanism and treatment.

It all depends on being able to convince the medical community. The major obstacles are (1) not enough awareness and (2) arguments for alternative explanations to PSSD, like other medical and psychiatric conditions that can cause sexual dysfunction.

In order to present a convincing argument against alternative non-pharmacological explanations, we need a large study that includes comprehensive medical assessment of each participant, carried out and documented by a medical doctor, including:

● Full medical history

● Physical examination

● Comprehensive blood tests, including a CBC, comprehensive metabolic panel, relevant hormone levels

● Standardized evaluation of sexual dysfunction

● Psychiatric assessment

Without this, the chances of getting PSSD recognized are unfortunately low. As long as PSSD is dismissed in favor of confounding factors, it's hard to move forward.

We are inviting you to take part in a multi-center study about PSSD, which is due to start in about 2 months from now after it will be authorized by an Institutional Review Board (IRB). We will find and contact psychiatrists with interest in SSRI side effects and/or sexual dysfunction from different countries and cities around the world, to which persons with PSSD could approach and undergo comprehensive medical assessment (as outlined above) using a standardized research protocol, which will eventually be analyzed using data from all the centers.

We need to know who is willing to take part in this important endeavor. If you want to make a difference and help establish PSSD is a legitimate disorder, help prevent PSSD and promote further research on PSSD mechanism and treatment, this is it.

If you are willing to participate in the study, contact the research team at joseph.ben.sheetrit@gmail.com stating your first name, age, name of the medication that was involved (e.g. Citalopram) and the country and city in which you currently live (this is very important so we can locate a doctor working in your city or nearby). We must emphasize again that the study can only take place after it is approved by an IRB; this is only a list to see who is interested in participating. Recruitment for the PSSD multi-center study will be open until the 20th of September 2015. Only if we have enough participants will we be able to carry out this important study. It's up to you.

Just so we are very clear about this. Your data is strictly confidential. No details that may expose your identity will ever be published. No data will be handed to any third party without your written consent. As a medical doctor I'm obliged to this by both law and ethics. We have worked hard to publish the survey research, and we will continue to work together to promote research and treatment for PSSD.

Sincerely,

Joseph Ben-Sheetrit, MD, Geha Mental Health Center, Petah Tikva, Israel

Lead researcher and first author of the PSSD survey publication.

Antonei B. Csoka, PhD, Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, Howard University, Washington DC, USA   

Dr. Csoka published the first PSSD case reports in the medical literature and coined the term "Post-SSRI sexual dysfunction". He published the first article about a possible epigenetic mechanism for PSSD. 

Dr. Csoka is part of the research team and one of the authors of the recent survey publication. 

PSSD Research Team

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thanks Alto.

Everyone with PSSD apply, please.

September 2011 - 75 mg Effexor, 15 mg Mirtazapine
September 2012 - CT. Developed PSSD (mostly erectile dysfunction and diminished enjoyment of sex).
January 2016 - Symptoms persist, no improvements. In fact, things seem worse now than they were in the first year.

Applied

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

This thread is really important. It should be also visible in other forum categories. Inform everyone you know about it!

I think people with Post-SSRI PGAD should take part in this study, too!

Done.

December 2008 Prescribed 20mg citalopram (celexa) for depression and OCD.July 2013 stopped taking citalopram (celexa). November 2013 reinstated citalopram (celexa) following replapse at 20mg for 4 weeks, 40mg for 4 weeks and tapered off over 4 weeks as my condition had deteriorated. February 2014 started 20mg of fluoxetine (prozac). Didn't tolerate it and stopped 4 weeks later, experienced no withdrawal. May 2014 started 25mg of sertraline (zoloft), increased to 50mg after 1 week. Remained at 50mg for 4 weeks before increasing to 100mg at the request of my psychiatrist despite advising of suicidal ideation for an additional week before stopping. Advised to drop to 50mg for 3 days before withdrawing altogether. I did as advised and horrendous withdrawal ensued. 11th August 2014 commenced escitalopram (lexapro), weaned off end of October 2014. Commenced Clonazepam December 2014 0.5mg twice daily, switched to Diazepam 10mg twice daily with a view to tapering of the benzodiazepine altogether. Tapering schedule presently at a reduction of 1mg of Diazepam every 1-2 weeks depending upon side effects. So far experienced no severe physical side effects except worsening of PGAD symptoms upon reduction which does seem to improve within a few days of doing so. Presently taking no antidepressants however still experiencing mild agitation, severe depression and PGAD which is currently being treated by a physiotherapist.

Done. I just have. I hope something good comes out of this. Thank you Alto for letting us know.

DRUG HISTORY:

November 2013- Zoloft, ( Bad reaction).

January 2014 - March 2014 Seroquel.( Quit Cold Turkey).

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

October 2014- Started tapering Mirtazapine from 37.5mg.

September 2015- Down to 4mg of Mirtazapine. Crashed.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

signed up

March 5, 6  2015 1 10mg Paxil each day - only 2 pills total - experienced huge tingle in my head on first pill

numbness in my hands and feet, skin less sensitive over all... not ticklish anymore

**anhedonia, blank emotions

PSSD, anorgasmia

heartbeat rhythm problems

"To err is human.  To really foul things up requires a psychiatrist."

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/8554-akakoom-lost-in-no-mans-land/

"When you are going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill (the only way out is through)

So I volunteered and this was their reply.

"I am sorry but at this point the study is only intended for treatment-emergent side effects and not withdrawal symptoms (persistent or not)."

Sincerely,

PSSD Team

...and I responded with the following.

PSSD? Post (after cessation) SSRI Sexual Dysfunction.

The pharmaceutical industry are aware of sexual dysfunction while taking an SSRI and it's one of the many side effects listed on the patient information leaflet that accompanies the medication.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/celexa-side-effects.html

It doesn't however warn the patient of the potential long term and in some cases permanent sexual side effects that can persist following discontinuation.

You should change the name of your study and your research team, it's not appropriate.

What's PGAD if not PSSD and a side effect following the discontinuation of an SSRI?

What's the purpose of your study exactly?

I'm confused.

Regards

Me

December 2008 Prescribed 20mg citalopram (celexa) for depression and OCD.July 2013 stopped taking citalopram (celexa). November 2013 reinstated citalopram (celexa) following replapse at 20mg for 4 weeks, 40mg for 4 weeks and tapered off over 4 weeks as my condition had deteriorated. February 2014 started 20mg of fluoxetine (prozac). Didn't tolerate it and stopped 4 weeks later, experienced no withdrawal. May 2014 started 25mg of sertraline (zoloft), increased to 50mg after 1 week. Remained at 50mg for 4 weeks before increasing to 100mg at the request of my psychiatrist despite advising of suicidal ideation for an additional week before stopping. Advised to drop to 50mg for 3 days before withdrawing altogether. I did as advised and horrendous withdrawal ensued. 11th August 2014 commenced escitalopram (lexapro), weaned off end of October 2014. Commenced Clonazepam December 2014 0.5mg twice daily, switched to Diazepam 10mg twice daily with a view to tapering of the benzodiazepine altogether. Tapering schedule presently at a reduction of 1mg of Diazepam every 1-2 weeks depending upon side effects. So far experienced no severe physical side effects except worsening of PGAD symptoms upon reduction which does seem to improve within a few days of doing so. Presently taking no antidepressants however still experiencing mild agitation, severe depression and PGAD which is currently being treated by a physiotherapist.

That's really weird. Maybe their secretary made a mistake? Let us know what they answer.

I am sorry, but this study seems to be BS! I got a reply from Dr S, "Sorry we are only recruiting people with continous PSSD problems from SSRI's"! "And not the people whose symptoms have resolved"! Go figure! Broken is still struggling with PGAD symptoms, I had the symptoms for at least 6 months and still no go! This is absolutely ridiculous! I am beginning to wander if the study is even legitimate?

F me dead, I don't get it! ????

Sorry for the rant. Dr are d...h...s! Arhhh!

DRUG HISTORY:

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

If they don't want to recruit people who don't have PSSD anymore, that's comprehensible. They want that PSSD gets recognized by showing that PSSD isn't psychosomatic or something else. I guess it's problematic to show that when the participants don't have PSSD anymore. For example a blood test would make no sense and would be probably useless.

Broken is still experiencing PGAD symptoms, but he has been rejected, because the study is intended only for "treatment emergent symptoms ", and not for the "withdrawal symptoms ", from SSRI's!

This is absolutely absurd! We got PGAD symptoms from being treated with SSRI's drugs, " treatment emergent " or not!

We did not pluck it from the thin air!

Fine, if they do not wish to include people whose PGAD symptoms have resolved, but what about people who are still experiencing it?

What is the difference between people getting PGAD symptoms while being on SSRI's or getting of it? It is still a "treatment emergent" symptom!

What is the study going to prove anyway?

We already know that we have been stuffed up by these drugs!

DRUG HISTORY:

What is the study going to prove anyway?

We already know that we have been stuffed up by these drugs!

They explained it:

"We want every doctor and every psychiatrist to know about PSSD. We want to prevent PSSD, and to be able to raise legitimate funding for research about PSSD mechanism and treatment."

The answer which Broken got doesn't make sense. I guess it's a mistake. Or maybe they don't want PGAD cases or they don't want PSSD cases where the first symptoms began only after the treatment(more difficult to convince the medical community). Though I don't understand it because many PSSD cases experienced a worsening of their sexual dysfunction after stopping the treatment. So this isn't much different than symptoms which started only after the treatment.

I don't know Furniturerecovery. They obviously don't want patients who have experienced PGAD from SSRI's during or after treatment, which is ironic! They want ,"every doctor and psychiatrist to know about PSSD",yet people who have experienced PGAD symptoms induced by SSRI'S are obviously not "qualified ", candidates!

PGAD is a PSSD symptom for those of us who took SSRI's poison.

People who have not experienced PGAD don't know what hell hole that is! Those doctors should take SSRI's crap themselves, and do a PSSD study. Let's see how they fare.

DRUG HISTORY:

• 5 weeks later...

A lot of PSSD cases begin only after the cessation of treatment, so I hope it's a mistake that they're only recruiting people whose symptoms have started while on the drugs.

September 2012 - CT. Developed PSSD (mostly erectile dysfunction and diminished enjoyment of sex).
January 2016 - Symptoms persist, no improvements. In fact, things seem worse now than they were in the first year.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a mail from Mr. Ben-Sheetrit.

They need more participants! They extend the enrollment!

From the yahoo group:

Hello everyone,

We have 85 enrollments so far for the PSSD study, which is very good – but we need more.

We are extending the enrollment for the study until further notice, which means you can still get enrolled in the study until announced otherwise.

The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is due next month, and the study can only begin after its approval. Please note however that IRBs sometimes require amendments for study proposal before it is approved, which can take some more time. We will be in touch and keep you updated from time to time until the study begins.

Also, we are making some changes in the study design, to make it more feasible and practical to carry out. After the study is approved, every patient agreeing to take part in the study will need to send us a short letter from his or her doctor, which could be a general practitioner, a psychiatrist, or any other doctor who knows you, which states your general medical and psychiatric diagnoses and current medications (which is quite standard and should not be very difficult to obtain). We will also need you to send some blood tests results, but that’s all we’ll need regarding the medical data – all the rest of the research will be done using video interviews and questionnaires.

The in-depth internet video interviews (e.g. via Skype) will give you the opportunity to tell us in detail everything that you feel is important about your condition and will help us to gather valuable information about PSSD, the various symptoms that co-occur with PSSD, treatments you have already tried etc. We think it’s the best way to overcome the geographical distances between us, which obviously span the entire world, without requiring you to travel or spend money and without losing valuable data that is obtained only in person-to-person clinical interviews.

New enrollers – please email us at joseph.ben.sheetrit (at) gmail.com stating your first name, gender, age, city and country of residence, the medication(s) implicated, whether you’ve quit the medications or are still taking them, and when did the sexual problems that you have today begin with regard to taking the drugs (have first noticed it before taking the drugs, during drug treatment, or only after stopping the drugs?).

Sincerely,

Joseph Ben-Sheetrit, MD

and the PSSD Research Team

• 1 month later...

8th Nov 2015 update,

Hello everyone,

I am glad to announce that the study has been officially approved by the Institutional Review Board of the Geha Mental Health Center.

There are some preparation we have to make before the study can take place, and I will email you again once the study is about to begin.

Please note that we are still accepting new enrollments if you know others who may be interested.

Sincerely,

Joseph Ben-Sheetrit, MD

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

• 3 weeks later...

Just to remind you that the enrollment for this study is still open. Anyone with PSSD please apply!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mentor

i clicked on that link and nothing happened, is the study closed?

• pysch med history: 1974 @ age 18 to Oct 2017 (approx 43 yrs total) 
  •  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  2013 too fast taper down to 5mg but WD forced me back to 20mgs
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106
  • Tapered off to zero by  Oct. 2017 Doing very well. 
  • Nov. 2018 feel 95% healed, age 63 
  • Jan. 2020 feel 100% healed, peaceful and content
  • Dec 2023 Loving life! ❤️ with all it's ups and downs ;) 

There is no link. You have to send a mail to Ben-Sheetrit. As far as I know you can still participate.

The study on PSSD oficially starts today. If someone is not enrolled I would advise to send an email RIGHT NOW. Maybe you can still get accepted.

From the yahoo group:

Recruitment ends at the 8th of January 2016.

So I volunteered and this was their reply.

"I am sorry but at this point the study is only intended for treatment-emergent side effects and not withdrawal symptoms (persistent or not)."

Sincerely,

PSSD Team

...and I responded with the following.

PSSD? Post (after cessation) SSRI Sexual Dysfunction.

The pharmaceutical industry are aware of sexual dysfunction while taking an SSRI and it's one of the many side effects listed on the patient information leaflet that accompanies the medication.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/celexa-side-effects.html

It doesn't however warn the patient of the potential long term and in some cases permanent sexual side effects that can persist following discontinuation.

You should change the name of your study and your research team, it's not appropriate.

What's PGAD if not PSSD and a side effect following the discontinuation of an SSRI?

What's the purpose of your study exactly?

I'm confused.

Regards

Me

From the yahoo group:

Hello everyone,

We have 85 enrollments so far for the PSSD study, which is very good – but we need more.

We are extending the enrollment for the study until further notice, which means you can still get enrolled in the study until announced otherwise.

The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is due next month, and the study can only begin after its approval. Please note however that IRBs sometimes require amendments for study proposal before it is approved, which can take some more time. We will be in touch and keep you updated from time to time until the study begins.

Also, we are making some changes in the study design, to make it more feasible and practical to carry out. After the study is approved, every patient agreeing to take part in the study will need to send us a short letter from his or her doctor, which could be a general practitioner, a psychiatrist, or any other doctor who knows you, which states your general medical and psychiatric diagnoses and current medications (which is quite standard and should not be very difficult to obtain). We will also need you to send some blood tests results, but that’s all we’ll need regarding the medical data – all the rest of the research will be done using video interviews and questionnaires.

The in-depth internet video interviews (e.g. via Skype) will give you the opportunity to tell us in detail everything that you feel is important about your condition and will help us to gather valuable information about PSSD, the various symptoms that co-occur with PSSD, treatments you have already tried etc. We think it’s the best way to overcome the geographical distances between us, which obviously span the entire world, without requiring you to travel or spend money and without losing valuable data that is obtained only in person-to-person clinical interviews.

New enrollers – please email us at joseph.ben.sheetrit (at) gmail.com stating your first name, gender, age, city and country of residence, the medication(s) implicated, whether you’ve quit the medications or are still taking them, and when did the sexual problems that you have today begin with regard to taking the drugs (have first noticed it before taking the drugs, during drug treatment, or only after stopping the drugs?).

Sincerely,

Joseph Ben-Sheetrit, MD

and the PSSD Research Team

" whether you’ve quit the medications or are still taking them, and when did the sexual problems that you have today begin with regard to taking the drugs (have first noticed it before taking the drugs, during drug treatment, or only after stopping the drugs?)."

Seems he should take you  Broken I don't get it.

There is always the off chance they have no awareness of your specific issue perhaps they are expecting only can't orgasm or loss of feeling or loss of interest because that is all they know so all they are will to look for... I have had all this and would have  PGAD  added under the heading of PSSD but they are a few decades at least behind the curve so don't have a clue I guess... 

I would also add to this list Orgasm Headache 

http://www.migrainesurvival.com/orgasmic-headaches

something to look forward to at the end of the road...sorry.. don't shoot the messenger... I have not seen much talk of it on here so far I guess time will tell.

peace

WARNING THIS WILL BE LONG
Had a car accident in 85
Codeine was the pain med when I was release from hosp continuous use till 89
Given PROZAC by a specialist to help with nerve pain in my leg 89-90 not sure which year
Was not told a thing about it being a psych med thought it was a pain killer no info about psych side effects I went nuts had hallucinations. As I had a head injury and was diagnosed with a concussion in 85 I was sent to a head injury clinic in 1990 five years after the accident. I don't think they knew I had been on prozac I did not think it a big deal and never did finish the bottle of pills. I had tests of course lots of them. Was put into a pain clinic and given amitriptyline which stopped the withdrawal but had many side effects. But I could sleep something I had not done in a very long time the pain lessened. My mother got cancer in 94 they switched my meds to Zoloft to help deal with this pressure as I was her main care giver she died in 96. I stopped zoloft in 96 had withdrawal was put on paxil went nutty quit it ct put on resperidol quit it ct had withdrawal was put on Effexor... 2years later celexa was added 20mg then increased to 40mg huge personality change went wild. Did too fast taper off Celexa 05 as I felt unwell for a long time prior... quit Effexor 150mg ct 07 found ****** 8 months into withdrawal learned some things was banned from there in 08 have kept learning since. there is really not enough room here to put my history but I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things especially any of the drugs mentioned above.
One thing I would like to add here is this tidbit ALL OPIATES INCREASE SEROTONIN it is not a huge jump to being in chronic pain to being put on an ssri/snri and opiates will affect your antidepressants and your thinking.

As I do not update much I will put my quit date Nov. 17 2007 I quit Effexor cold turkey. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1096-introducing-myself-btdt/

There is a crack in everything ..That's how the light gets in :)