LemonBerry;The rollercoaster of Medicine and Anxiety

LemonBerry

*topic moved from symptoms forum

Hello I have a few questions and things that worry me alot. Also; sorry if it's not in the right subforum.

I do have to say I have irrational anxiety sometimes and jump from one thing to another and start rambling. I'm really sorry about that, I just really need to talk to someone or get it off my mind.

I have been taking Pantoprazole (40mg, once a day) for over 2 years for a Hiatus Hernia. Some time ago I found out that taking a PPI (Proton Pump Inhibitor) for a long time is not a good idea because you can get Magnesium deficiency. Now Im kind of frustrated by this, since the docter never told me this could happen. Now I'm kind of worried by this since you can't just quit either because you will get increased reflux. So this also has to be slowly tapered down. Surgery is not an option, they don't really do that here for a Hiatal Hernia unless it's severe and the acid harms the esophagus. I am scared that if I quit It will harm my esophagus (and it will eventually lead to esophagus cancer). Plus I don't want surgery; you won't be able to puke after that or puking will be painful, It's not guaranteed it will relieve the symptoms or symptoms could come back after a while. And I wouldn't be able to handle the stress now anyway.

Back to the magnesium, I wonder if I have deficiency. Since I am just so extremely weak and fatigued. Might aswell be from the kind of 'burnout' I got from stressing about everything so much. But I read somewhere that magnesium deficiency can cause anxiety. So I have a feeling I'm in some kind of loop again.

I don't just want to take supplements either because if you take too much you can get cramps and diarhea. I already have loose stools since the stress started back in july. And have more frequent stools since 3 weeks. I did move in with my uncle since my mom couldn't handle the stress anymore. I do have to say he eats/we eat ridiculously healthy now. Everything fresh from the bakery, the grocery store and the butcher. While when I was living with my mom we ate loads of instant food and bread from the supermarket.

Since the stress started I lost about 6KGs in weight, I weight 45-47KGs now (Im 168CM), I used to weight around 53KGs. Now Im also really worried about my weight. Can't believe it all started when I took the escitalopram for 8 days. Compared to now I felt great back then. I really try to eat but after a full bites I am just full or I start gagging like crazy. But I eat about 5 slices of bread; dinner; 1-2 pieces of fruit and some candy/cookies.

They took my blood 3 weeks ago and it was 'perfect' besides some slight vitamine D deficiency. Which could be explained since I live in The Netherlands and don't really go outside THAT often the last 4 months. I am still worried about the Magnesium though, since some people say it can't be found in a routine bloodtest. Same goes for vitamine B12 deficiency.

So I really don't know what to do with the Pantoprazole, my weight, the Hiatal Hernia and the vitamin/magnesium deficiency. Does someone have any advice?

To be honest I just want my life back from 5 months ago. They will send me to a psychiatric center for anxiety for 3-6 months. But if they just want to stuff me with medication; I'm out.

Again sorry for my rambling but still advice will be appreciated.  :wub:

Edited by Petunia
added note

JUL 2011 - DEC 2011: Venlafaxine (no idea how much mg).
DEC 2011 - DEC 2014: Sertraline 50MG 
JUL 2015 (8days): Escitalopram 10MG 
JUL 2015 (3days): Sertaline 12,5MG

OKT 2015 (3days): Sertraline 10MG (Why do I fall for  this trap when I'm helpless)

Had no clue about Benzodiazepines

Occasional use of Oxazepam 5-10mg since JUL 2015 and with the Temazepam

AUG 2015 (16 days): Temazepam 10MG the first 9 days then took half of it,

OKT 2015 (4 days): Oxazepam 10mg the first 3 days then another half.

I'm aso wondering if I might have adrenal insuffiency. Because of the weakness and fatique and because I have 0 appetite and keep gagging and I have really bad brain fog.

I'm really scared, on one side I want to end all the suffering but on the other side I really don't want to die.

I just want to feel strong and function properly again. 

OKT 2015 (3days): Sertraline 10MG (Why do I fall for  this trap when I'm helpless)

Sorry that was an irrational thought.

• Administrator

If you don't have any choice but to take a PPI, you should supplement with vitamins and minerals in between the times you're taking the PPI.

Can you see a dietician or integrative doctor to help you deal with this? It could very well be the symptoms you're describing are nutrient deficiencies caused by the PPI. Perhaps there's a different way to manage the reflux.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I'm seeing an internist. They took my blood and they can't find anything. But I don't know if they checked for Vitamin B12 levels, just for Vitamin D. I read somewhere Vitamin B12 needs a specific test. Or they only suspect it when you have anemia, which I don't. But It can also occur without anemia.

And my GP says my vitamin D is on the low side and the internist said everything is normal. So is it normal or am I having a defficiency?

Just to be sure they're going to make an echo of my abdomen the 4th of december.

And I only take my PPI before sleeping.

• Administrator

Most conventional medical doctors will take the easy way out and prescribe a PPI without dealing with any of the side effects or the origin of the problem.

Can you see an osteopathic doctor?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

All the docters take the easy way out. Thats why they prescribe antidepressants instead of getting to the root of the problem but thats just my opinion.

I don't know, I will look into that.

The origin of my problem and why the PPI was prescribed was my Hiatal Hernia and stress I suppose. But like I said I wouldnt be able to take surgery now anyway. Plus its not always effective.

Still I cant stop worrying about adrenal insuffiency and Vitamin B12/Vitamin D/Magnesium defficiency. I feel like a freak :(

Well I went to the GP and she offered me to check for B12 Folium and Magnesium. But she's also calling the internist to ask if he already checked for that 3 weeks ago. In that case it would be bullsh*t to check for it again.

Atleast they still want to help me  :wub:

Anyone know how to taper off Pantoprazol? And what happens if I stop taking it? Will I get a stomach infection or is my esophagus getting inflamed from the reflux?

If I skip a dose the acid reflux is insane I have to take it...

Awesome idea to make someone addicted to this kind of medication.

Well vitamin B12 and Magnesium was fine. Too bad I can't blame my anxiety on that  :(

Have been walking around with a pulse of 100 continiously but the docter says its stress. They didn't even make  a ECG. But Im really scared its something more. Can a burnout/full continious anxiety really cause a continious pulse of 100?

• Moderator Emeritus

Anyone know how to taper off Pantoprazol?

Tips for tapering off stomach acid blockers or PPIs...

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

Thanks  :wub:

Hi Lemonberry - Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I'm drawn to your thread because we have many similarities - bad anxiety, fearing death, Googling symptoms, etc. I think what helps me most are exercise and distraction (especially comedy shows). Sometimes progressive muscle relaxation helps too. Good luck!

-I was on an SSRI (most recently Celexa at 40mg/day) for about 15 years for anxiety. I tapered off over about 8 months and in 2015 and had worsened anxiety and well-being once off it. In the fall of 2015 (I believe) I did a low dose reinstatement and was doing better. I stayed on roughly 1 ml (2 mg) for a while but eventually lowered it to .5 ml and was on this for a long time.

-Around late mid May (2017) my anxiety was worse and I increased the Celexa to 1.5 ml. At first, I felt significantly better but I developed a hand tremor. I also was having some attention and concentration difficulties. In mid July (over about 2 weeks) I tapered off of the Celexa and was off it for about 2 1/2 weeks before I started to feel an intense increase in anxiety and my hand tremor returned.

-Aug 13, 2017 I did a low dose reinstatement of 0.5 ml a day and am currently still taking that. Initial response is good.

-Early September 2017 to present - hand tremor returns and attention and concentration are impaired. Feeling of unbalance/unsteadiness from using treadmill. Mild changes to sexual performance too.

-Sept 18, 2017: 0.4 ml Celexa. Everything is generally improving although hand tremor is worse. Attention, concentration, and anxiety are good.

-I am also on Wellbutrin (200 mg/day) for anxiety and take a Benadryl at night for sleep and allergies. Eventually I'd like to be off everything.

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9730-chancelucky-antidepressant-withdrawal-social-anxiety-pessimism/

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey Lemon Berry, I'm sorry to see you have been through so much!

And it's so difficult for you to separate physical problems from severe anxiety about them!

While this is not the same as Dr. Google (many of us have been guilty of depending on Dr. Google too much!), this is a list, from Dr. Glenmullen, of specific antidepressant withdrawal symptoms:

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2390-dr-joseph-glenmullens-withdrawal-symptom-checklist/

There, you can check your symptoms against common withdrawal symptoms.  Not all of them are there, but the most common ones are.

You had your Vitamin D, B12, and magnesium checked, and they said it was "fine," but - the levels that the Doctors use are based on average samples of people who get these lab tests done - and therefore are symptomatic.  Having a lab say that you are "low" may be understating.

In any rate, magnesium is awesome for you, and the gentlest and most soothing way to take it is epsom salts.  It is absorbed in your skin, and what you don't need, you don't absorb.  Magnesium is responsible for over 80 chemical reactions in the body, and is very very important for heart health - often it is overlooked for heart health. 

You say:

The epsom bath or any bath at all sounds amazing but we only have a shower. I dont know any family members or friends with a bath either. We are all shower freaks.

Let me introduce you to my Little Red Bucket.  I have a bath, but I don't always have time for a full bath.  So I will put my epsom salts in this bucket, and soak my feet in cool or warm (depending on season - but not too hot!) water.  You can add essential oils like lavender or rosemary to calm your mood.  I also add plain salt if my skin is itchy, or baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) if my muscles are sore.

It comes up to just below my knees, and doesn't take much water.  I leave the water in there, so I can "visit" my bucket anytime I feel anxious or grumpy or in pain.  

Red%20Bucket2small_zps0es6wfnb.jpgRed%20Bucket1small_zps3gxhs9sg.jpg

I got it at a local hardware / home improvement store for about US$3.

You mention hiatal hernia.  There are other SA members - some with hiatal hernia! - who have successfully tapered off their PPI and feel much better for it.  Not only can it deplete your magnesium, it can upset your mood, and if taken long term, be damaging to bone strength.  Some of us are okay with mint or ginger teas, some take sodium bicarb or TUMS as needed.  Some still take the PPI - but only as needed instead of every day (once they have tapered off).

The PPI was the first thing (after cigarettes) that I came off of.  But I was on it for throat infections.  It seemed clever at the time to reduce my stomach acid to stop throat infections, but - not a wise move in the long run.  Interesting, while I've had throat infections since coming off the PPI, they have not been as frequent as before.  

Read the thread Petunia sent you, and you will find out the ways that PPI's are damaging to mood and health, and how to taper off of them safely, as well as alternate remedies that you can use instead of the PPI's. 

You also commented:

I'm aso wondering if I might have adrenal insuffiency. 

and then rejected that comment as being irrational.

You are having trouble separating your physical symptoms from your anxiety, or emotional symptoms.  I think it is important for you to learn how to sit with your symptoms, as BrassMonkey said: AAF  Acknowledge, Accept, Float.  While you have had life threatening problems in the past - instead of churning yourself up, try to sit with the symptoms.  Breathe.  Feel the emotions.  

Here's BrassMonkey's Post:

One very effective technique to use is referred to as AAF. Acknowledge, Accept, Float. 

First the situation/symptoms need to be Acknowledged.  Through no fault of your own you are now very sick and there are going to be a lot of very unpleasant symptoms to deal with, and like any major illness getting better will now be your primary focus.  Mentally explore the situation, feelings or lack there of, symptoms etc. and get to know them.

Secondly you have to truly accept that is happening.  The symptoms and feeling or lack there of are going to happen no matter what you say about it, there is nothing you can do about them or the situation.

Lastly, let the symptoms and unpleasantness float off as you go on about your life as best as you can, believing that it will get better in time.

Briefly I'll address your adrenal fears.  Adrenal insufficiency would make you gain weight.  While your energy levels are low - you are trying to re-grow your brain where the drugs have restructured it.  That takes time and energy.

Lastly, I'm concerned about this:

So I decided I will not continue to take the Setraline I took for the last 3 days.

Please do not mess around with psych drugs any more.  Don't try any, don't go off of any.  Each time you do, it bounces your brain like a basketball - and each change you make hits the basketball again.  When in a normal brain, the basketball can take up to 12 months or more to stop bouncing - each time you hit it (change your psych drugs) - you bounce it again.  Please, take great care with these drugs - they are strong, and you react to them intensely.

A reminder for you, please check out:  Non Drug Techniques for Coping with Emotional Symptoms

I hope you are feeling better soon.

"Easy, easy - just go easy and you'll finish." - Hawaiian Kapuna

Holding is hard work, holding is a blessing. Give your brain time to heal before you try again.

My suggestions are not medical advice, you are in charge of your own medical choices.

A lifetime of being prescribed antidepressants that caused problems (30 years in total). At age 35 flipped to "bipolar," but was not diagnosed for 5 years. Started my journey in Midwest United States. Crossed the Pacific for love and hope; currently living in Australia.   CT Seroquel 25 mg some time in 2013.   Tapered Reboxetine 4 mg Oct 2013 to Sept 2014 = GONE (3 years on Reboxetine).     Tapered Lithium 900 to 475 MG (alternating with the SNRI) Jan 2014 - Nov 2014, tapered Lithium 475 mg Jan 2015 -  Feb 2016 = GONE (10 years  on Lithium).  Many mistakes in dry cutting dosages were made.

The tedious thread (my intro):  JanCarol ☼ Reboxetine first, then Lithium

The happy thread (my success story):  JanCarol - Undiagnosed  Off all bipolar drugs

My own blog:  https://shamanexplorations.com/shamans-blog/

I have been psych drug FREE since 1 Feb 2016!

I appreaciate your post alot, the bucket cheered me up  :wub: .

And the PPI and stomach issue is really a problem. I lost so much weight either from stress or god knows what, that I'm now underweight. The company docter wants that the internist checks out my adrenal glands and the internist says the company docter shouldnt talk about such things. Because my pulse is 100 in rest and sometimes beats extra which scares me quite alot.

Eating is also quite a problem for me now. I used to love food but now Im just contstantly gagging and sometimes I even vomit. Because the food just stays in my stomach not digesting. I really don't know if it's from all the stress or that it's from an infection or maybe from something else.

And I never ever wanted to 'mess' with psych drugs. It's just that the psychiatrist keeps pushing me into taking them and I just vomit it out to the point where I can't take it anymore :(.

Small update:

The internist wants to do a 24 hour urine test (yay ... ) to check my Adrenal Glands. And a breathing test for the H. Pylori whatever infection since I got so much stomach problems. So Perhaps the adrenal insuffiency wasn't that irrational at all.

But he has no intention whatsoever to get me off the pantoprazole. I geuss Ill have to do that myself but when Im a bit stronger. I read the tapering thread about it but the pill is rock hard and there is no way I can break it. I'll ask my GP later to perhaps go down to 20MG atleast instead of 40MG,

(No idea if internist is an english word aswell, here it means an internal docter who checks your stomach and everything in the abdomen. Sorry for the poor english :blush:)

Also the magnesium tested was on the high side :D and vitamine B12 was 388. I believe thats also pretty high or just normal. My vitamin D is on the low side but I get hotflashes and become sick of supplements. The small doses and the bigger doses from docters and even the supplements from herbal shops. So Im just trying to get in the sun as much as possible (since its winter here) and eating Salmon filet atleast once a week.

So I went from 4pmg to 20mg and it just feels like I have a brick in my stomach. But that might also be because me and my boyfriend broke up :'(.

Just another thing I can add to the pile of poo.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi LemonBerry,

It's not clear from your post or your signature what dose of what med your are talking about.  Please clarify.

CC

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey Lemon - 

so you cut your PPI dose in half?

I'm sorry for all you are going through. I know the tablets are hard - they are coated pretty heavily.  I use a pill cutter, which I buy at a chemist for under $5.

479_large_image.jpg

There are many varieties of pill cutter, but I find this style to be the easiest to use.

Apart from the boyfriend problems :wacko: how are you feeling on half the PPI?

Take care, and I hope you see the sun today.

Holding is hard work, holding is a blessing. Give your brain time to heal before you try again.

My suggestions are not medical advice, you are in charge of your own medical choices.

A lifetime of being prescribed antidepressants that caused problems (30 years in total). At age 35 flipped to "bipolar," but was not diagnosed for 5 years. Started my journey in Midwest United States. Crossed the Pacific for love and hope; currently living in Australia.   CT Seroquel 25 mg some time in 2013.   Tapered Reboxetine 4 mg Oct 2013 to Sept 2014 = GONE (3 years on Reboxetine).     Tapered Lithium 900 to 475 MG (alternating with the SNRI) Jan 2014 - Nov 2014, tapered Lithium 475 mg Jan 2015 -  Feb 2016 = GONE (10 years  on Lithium).  Many mistakes in dry cutting dosages were made.

The happy thread (my success story):  JanCarol - Undiagnosed  Off all bipolar drugs

My PPI is not in my signature.

And I got a coated 20mg on docters prescription. I feel terrible. It feels like theres a brick in my stomach and a lump in my throat. And I can't eat at all. I even vomitted out my breakfast again. I don't want to lose more weight. I have no idea what to do

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Are you on any statins, as well?  (cholesterol meds?)  I find that they damp down the stomach and swallowing reflexes, at least on me and hubby.

Here's the thing about PPI's - long term use will inhibit your ability to digest food, because it reduces the digesting acid in your stomach!

It's possible that you will be helped by taking digestive enzymes (there are a number on the market) or Ox Bile (I take that) or Betaine HCL - this helps break down the food while your stomach is "shut down."  Also, I've been using DGL (di-glycinated Licorice extract) when my tummy feels sour, or like it wants to reject everything.  I have a lozenge that I suck on, and it is very soothing.

Additionally, without reading your whole thread - I wonder if you have some food sensitivities.  Wheat, dairy, fructose are common culprits.  If you cut these out, you may find you are better able to digest your foods.

I'm sorry you are suffering.  There are many of us who have struggled with gut issues.  Please accept that they are a normal side effect of withdrawal.  Maybe you need to stay on the PPI for awhile - but - if you can stay on the smaller dose, that's obviously better.  And there are other strategies you can put into place to help your digestion while you are dealing with your other issues, like tapering.

No I don't take any medication atm. I am a fairly healthy 22 year old. Bloodwork was 'perfect' just slightly underweight, I hate being so thin :( . I got my Anxiety pretty much under control now though. Just struggling with eating, especially in the morning. I eat very healthy, just not enough. I can't keep stuffing myself with food. I tried liquid food as an extra but it's too sour/fatty so it just comes out. Better less in then more out I geuss... Plus I have diarhea every morning (gross, sorry). And I will be tested for H. pylori infection the 13th so we'll just wait for that. since I stopped taking the PPI I got alot of reflux unfortunately.

Small update:

I gained some weight  :) ! Almost on a healthy weight now. 

Also go tthe diarhea (sorry) a bit more under control by eating less fiber.

Good news on the weight gain. I've had the same diarrhea problems & was tested for SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth). My functional med doctor has me using some herbal supplements that have really helped me. Of course everyone is different & we have to be careful just adding supplements to our over sensitive nervous systems.

On Zoloft for 10 years (50 mg) for GAD & panic attacks

Weaned off fall of 2013, terrible set back in Feb '14 back on 100 mg & trazadone to sleep.

Did CT off of Zoloft in May 2014 - bad decision!

Back on 50 mg Zoloft & Xanax as needed (was upped to 75 mg by doctor in Feb 2015)

Started to wean off of Zoloft in April 2015 ~ totally off Zoloft in Oct 2015 and now am on Buspar 11.25 mg to help.

I was on a 50 mg pill & 25 mg pill - I cut the 25 mg pill in half (12.5) and took that with the 50 for 6 weeks - 1st week June 2015

50 mg for another 6 weeks. 25 mg in half and the 50 mg in half (37.5), 25 mg mid Sept for about 2 weeks.,1/2 of the 25 mg last week of Sept/1st week of Oct then off.

Update** 9 mg Zoloft reinstated early Nov 15, along with 1.5 mg Buspar daily. On .50 of Buspar & 9 mg of Zoloft. Oct '16 - off of Buspar, Nov '16 - down to 7.5 mg Zoloft. March'17 - 4 mg Zoloft. July'17 - 2 mg, Sept 1 mg. Oct'17 - off! Done!

I also take magnesium, L theanine, Gaba Calm, L Glutamine, Vit B complex(for methyl issues), Liver & Gall bladder support, Zinc, Whole Food Vit C & Fish Oil. DARE & the bible are the tools I use to help navigate this  process.

• 4 weeks later...

Well eating differently didn't really matter for the diarrea. But my other wisdom tooth is coming and I got antibiotics for it and the diarrea got way less... Which is kind of weird since I normally get diarrea from antibiotics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lemon :)

I was wondering do you still have PGAD? I have it now :/  

By the way those days when my appetite is low i make smoothies. Maybe smoothies can help you too to get enough calories and nutrients. :) Wish you heal very fast from WD!

Citalopram 40mg from 2003-2015

Jan 2015 started tapering first dropped to 35mgFeb 30mg, March 25mgApril 20mg, May 17,5mg, June 15mgJuly 12,5mg, Aug 12,5mg,

Sep 0mg for 5 days because of stomac flu and after I raised to 7,5mg. All the symptoms of acute WD shaking, diarrhea, vomiting, barely could walk ect. Still didn't realize that it wasn't only stomac flu but I was also going through WD.

Oct 2,5mg and crashed again badly and quickly raised to 4mg. It was then when I knew my symptoms were due to WD.

Then in November after a month holding on 4mg raised to 5mg due to muscle weakness and had a VERY BAD reaction to reinstatement: akathisia(lasted for one or two weeks), insomnia, anhedonia... Drop quicly back to 4mg, Dec 3mg

Jan 2016 2,6mg( in the middle of Jan after I had been on 2,6mg for a week I tried to updose to 2,8mg and immediately had bad reaction to it: akathisia for a day, andehonia got worse. The next day dropped back to 2,6mg), Feb 2,4mg( a new symptom PGAD lasted 24/7 for 2 months after that on and off), March 2,4mg, April 2,3mg, May 2,2mg, June 2,1mg, July 2,0mg( Pgad almost nonexisting, sleeping pretty good, still some anhedonia but there has been a lot of gradual progress), Aug 1,97mg-1,89mg, Sep 1,88mg-1,49mg, Oct 1,48mg- 1,70mg,

Nov 0,65mg- current dose 0,5mg

No I do not have that weird sensation between ym legs anymore thank god. I think it was a reaction to the escitalopram or Zoloft .... I think it passed after a few weeks

I gained weight again, Im on a healthy weight now. But thanks for the smoothy tip anyway :wub: !

But the wisdom teeth got pulled and I got nettlerash from the antibiotics  :(. So I got a nice hamstercheek and itchyness everywhere. 

Everytime it goes well there's something stupid that sets me back a few steps again. But I suppose thats life.