Glaucus

CEP UK withdrawal survey: Fill out if you suffer withdrawal from Fluoxetine / sertraline / mirtazapine / citalopram

Glaucus

CEP is pleased to support a new research project undertaken by a prominent UK university which will assess the impact of withdrawal from four common antidepressants: fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft, Lustral), mirtazapine (Remeron, Zispin) and citalopam (Cipramil, Celexa).

The researchers have asked us to help identify the most common withdrawal symptoms from these drugs so that their questionnaire is better able to distinguish between withdrawal symptoms and pre-existing symptoms. Please only select symptoms which did not exist before withdrawal, or which existed before but were significantly worse following withdrawal.

If you have taken one or more of these drugs, and have experienced negative effects during or after withdrawal from them, then we would be most grateful if you could take this online survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CPCCKCD.

Laura1981

The Council for Evidence based Psychiatry (CEP UK) is hosting a survey about withdrawal from Fluoxetine / sertraline / mirtazapine / citalopram

You can find the post and the link to the survey here: 

http://cepuk.org/2015/09/25/fluoxetine-sertraline-mirtazapine-citalopram-new-withdrawal-survey/

I love the CEP! They are doing such good work. 

Altostrata

Merged similar topics.

Please do help the CEP with their survey.

Laura1981

Whoops, apologies for the duplication! 

AppleOfSodom

Should I still answer if I was on Mirtazapine and Venlafaxine (not on the list) at the time? Venlafaxine (Effexor) is probably what cause my PSSD so I don't know if it makes sense to answer it.

Futurerecovery

I wonder why they ask for Citalopram but not for Escitalopram/Lexapro,..