☼ alexjuice: About

alexjuice

• Administrator

I would not be surprised if you show odd results in any test, alex. You are malnourished.

Are you still getting the Myers cocktails?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I got home and reread my letter because I was concerned it would sound deranged but I think it's pretty coherent overall. I am starting to believe that the root of my problem has affected other posters who are struggling. I'd like feedback if anyone has an opinion on toxicity specifically toxicity+parasitic infection possible role in withdrawal syndrome. I think the idea should be developed further.

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

• Administrator

We have a few Lyme disease people, but it seems the Lyme disease existed before drug withdrawal.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

I don't have any words. Your experiences are more than I can even begin to wrap my brain around. I keep you in my prayers. I wish I could do more.

Current:

Lorazapam2mg: 4/9/152mg - 1.5mg: already sick/nothing noticed. No changes in sleep noted after illness.  

Lamictal: 7/27/13 - 8/6/13: 400mg - 500mg(dr order) mouth sores, headache, cognitive/balance, heart palp...8/7/13 - 8/23/13: 500mg - 400mg; symptoms↓...10/10/13: 350mg; fever/flu-like <2-weeks...12/30/13: 325mg; fever/flu-like symptoms <1-week...2/10/17: 300mg; no significant changes noted. 

Discontinued:

Omeprazole: 09/2103 40mg...5/1/14: 20mg... 8/21/14 = 0

Wellbutrin: 11/22/13: 300mg – 225mg...12/6/13 delayed reaction- mood swings, weight↓, heart palp/chest pain, alerting...12/14/13: 187mg; physical symptoms↓, neuro emotions ↑, weight stable...12/20/13: 225mg; physical symptoms return, emotions stable <1-week, weight↓...4/21/14: 187mg; weight↑...5/17/14 (neurologist ordered discontinue asap):168mg; headache, mood swings, ↑weight, sleep flux...5/24/14: 150mg; headache, mood swings, ↓cognitive/balance...6/2/14: 112mg; see above, weight stable, <3-weeks... 6/28/14: 100mg; moody...7/25/14: 87.5mg; family troubles... 8/4/14: 75mg; headaches; moody... 8/9/1450mg headaches... 8/12/14: 37.5mg; 8/17/14: 25mg...8/26/14 = 0

Hydroxyzine; 10mg: 5/20/15 *prn 4/5 times then dc'd. Mood changes/rage 

Buspirone: 7.5mg: 5/20/15 *prn 4/5 times then dc'd. No changes.

Thanks mattinsmom. You are a very kind person to offer all of the support that you have. Thanks.

UPDATE:

I am working on a new post to show my doctors at blogspot page which is not done but it is absolutely terrifying to see me go from 230lbs to 145lbs over the course of 4 years and see my frame and face change shape as bone wastes and hormones disappear. Also there are now all sorts of tells that are very common in severe parasitic infection -- such as a yellow/orange discoloration around the mouth and hair loss in certain places on the head...

I am trying my best to build myself back up, slowly, and taking some light supplements mostly for digestion. I am really struggling with digestion and also blood sugar regulation. I think there is a chance I'd do anything to get a reprieve for a while. I've even thought about restarting a psychiatric drug for a short time since I suspect they are active on the parasites. Another possibility is to try a complete nutritional balancing program which is based on hair analysis, this is about the most mild way I know to try to build myself back. The problem with the enzymes treatments is that they disturb or digest the parasites and this releases bacterias and other toxins which have been affecting my heart, I believe. I also have talked with a Lyme literate doctor of naturapathy who has recommended that I join a church which I think is a good idea, but church is very foreign to me, still soon I hope.

Colon health is improving though everyday is not better than the last and the bad days are straight terrifying. Overall I feel like my life remains in danger in some respects -- I am riddled with infections that are very serious. However I am not that sick right now and my stool test was negative for parasites. The fact remains that the evidence in favor of parasites is off teh charts -- energy scans, extreme ammonia in urines, elevated stool Ph, pooping worms after not eating for 7-9 days (this one is strong), skin rashes and discoloration, peripheral symptoms, 100 other incidental things. I'd like to be wrong and say that there is a chance that the parasites do not exist but this is not reality. I also think it might appear to other folks that I stopped taking psychiatric drugs and now I believe I have intestinal parasites. However the connection is that the psychiatric medications have actions against parasites as well as people, especially the risperdal and klonopin but possibly the lexapro too, though I don't know what the mechanism would be there. The point is that while authority figures may be unable to help me and retreat into a defensive mechanism denying the parasitic problem, this is for their psychological well being only and not reflective of my reality or as it is mainly known, reality.

- Zimmerman

You might check out nancymullanmd.com. I just ran across her website, don't know anything else. It strikes me that a big question is why this all got started, it seems to predate the drugs. STILL believing for you!

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

Mostly concerned about bone loss -- why is that happening, still nobody knows for sure. Also concerned about my heart which was found damaged from strep bacteria which was living in my jaw and sm intestine. I hope this will be better now after cavitation procedure but it seems like digestive enzymes release more bacteria and I am not digesting at all without them? Thirdly my blood sugar regulation is very poor and this is also probably related to digestive support. I am only taking one digestive enzyme per meal. Will try 1/2 or maybe 1/2 + oxbile or lecithin for fat...

- Zimmerman

Depressed because I am having circulation and vascular problems and some diagnostics have revealed damage to my heart which who knows the extent. Feeling overwhelmed and also fearful a bit about the coming cycle where symptoms get worse and not sure what to do.

I also got a Rx for rispderdal from Caring. She suggested it actually and was very sweet about it; she stammered all over herself when she brought it up. She told me she was afraid that I was going to angry. I'd be thinking of getting some risperdal actually to muscle test so I sort of took her up on it and was very honest about that I believe risperdal sedates worms and parasites. I got the Rx and it doesn't seem like a good idea to take it.I muscle tested and I hated it, make me sick.

Bone loss and fusion is reducing my movement of the head and I am scared. I can't open my mouth all the way after the bone cavitation surgery either.

I hope to go to churhc tomorrow but I have been exhausted lately and haven't been getting out of bed. I have been taking enzymes for digestion and eliminatoin and am doing really well with bowel movements but am otherwise very weak and small. I looked at the photos of myself and I look terrible and am hopeful I can get better but I still think about the past often and feel sad for myself and am unsure what is left for me in this condition.

I wonder what life will be like for me after this? To what degree will I have a life? Will I survive this ordeal?

- Zimmerman

• Administrator

alex, you're doing a bit better, if food is getting into your bowels, nutrients can get into your body.

Risperdal. When all you have is a hammer....

Yes. Hammer indeed. Everything is a hammer right now and I need a scapel. Arrrrgh.

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

Well, you know what I'm going to say: try to quit hammering and scalpeling for a while if you can, treat your body gently, allow your intestines to heal so maybe you can absorb nutrients better, eat nutritious and easily digestible foods, take walks, get as much social support as you can.

Because I do know a little about parasites (I work in medical lab), and what it sounds like to me is that in trying to combat them you're doing more damage to yourself than they are doing to you. I'm not saying give up on it forever, I'm saying try to come to an understanding with them for now, and focus on loving your body and building it up.  Our bodies actually do have the ability to fight parasites and to coexist with them, we've been living with them for millions of years. I think right now a stronger immune system--built up by rest, good diet, and gentle caring--will do you more good than any external intervention you may discover or devise.

I just feel like you need to take a tactical retreat right now and build up your emotional and physical reserves. 

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

• Moderator Emeritus

Also, please remember that you're still in psych drug withdrawal, dealing with all of that neuro-emotion and stuff, too.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

UPDATE:

My nerve function has regressed and I have not eliminated since Monday. This is not really a constipation problem exactly, I can't feel my lower bowel. Some new evidence suggests the problem is mold toxins -- mycotoxins -- which are neurotoxic and released from holding in my body in unusual ways. I have been through this once before so I am less terrified right now however the damage to my heart is from the impact of the ochratoxins which are very destructive. The total damage I have experienced is immense and I don't know for sure how or if I will get better.

I am happy to be free from the psych drugs. I have regrets about how I tapered and I feel unlucky and also lucky to have seen so much behind the scenes of my body that I believe I can recover. If I do not, I am glad to have discovered the truth about myself by and large. It sucks to be so toxic.

For those of you dealing with tapernig from psych drugs, I wish I had some advice. After I am better recoverd I will come back and share what I did. Right now I have no advice except I wouldn't disregard toxicity. In other words, don't put toxins in your body if you can help it. The world is unprecended with pollution and this is a real thing that is insidious thus overlooked. Be careful not to add to it and do research into detox procedures to find safe ways to slowly and cautiously support your eliminative organs to do their job.

- Zimmerman

Drugs ARE Chemicals

Dec. 2006

Chemical: An inorganic substance having a specific molecular structure.

Chemical process: Can be either organic or inorganic. Organic processes are directed by a living entity. Inorganic processes are strictly the reaction of one chemical upon another, the interaction of the differing molecular structures. i.e.: If too quick - an explosion. If slow - rust.

The manipulation of differing inorganic chemicals CANNOT create life - Nor assist life in its living.

If a living entity created the specific molecular structure in its process of living it can be used by other living entities. (food). Organic.

If the molecular structure is NOT created by a living entity it is an inorganic chemical and cannot be used by other living entities. It cannot be classified as a food. Inorganic

Patent medicine: If the molecular structure is found in nature it CANNOT be patented. Only inorganic molecular structures can be patented. Therefore patented chemical structures (drugs) CANNOT assist life in its living to the betterment of that specific life. It’s NOT a food.

Drugs, by definition, CANNOT be food. They HAVE to be inorganic chemicals. Therefore they CANNOT assist life in its living. (or healing).

The concept of chemicals being able to cure disease is absurd. I often wonder where it came from. Where did this idea start that substances which are NOT created by life can be beneficial to the human body and be expected to “cure” diseases. It literally CAN’T happen. Only organically produced substances can assist life in its living. PERIOD.

Man-made chemicals or differing combinations of chemicals that can be patented cannot be expected to do anything else except react to other chemicals. That they CAN be patented proves they cannot assist life. They HAVE to be inorganic. Have to be. Therefore they are a poison to life forms of any kind. Especially us humans. And any life entity will go to great extremes to eliminate these inorganic chemicals from its environment.

Patent Medicine: Inorganic chemicals - Drugs.

Carcinogens: Chemicals that cause cancer.

Chemotherapy: The treatment of disease with chemicals. What???

Chemicals ARE bad. The entire environmental movement is based on isolating and eliminating these chemicals from our lives. It’s not good to have those chemicals in us, or around us. You hear about it every day. Environmental pollution, smog, toxic waste, chemical spills, save the whales, save the seals, the caribou, no oil from Alaska, etc. etc. Got to protect the environment from all these chemicals. And rightfully so. One of the few government things I agree with to a certain extent.

So, on the one hand you’ve got this great expenditure of energy by some very good people to protect us, and the earth, from the environmental toxins (chemicals). On the other hand you have the patented drugs (chemicals) being touted as having the ability to cure diseases.

Who’s right???

Well, of course the environmentalists are.

Chemicals can’t cure anything and the only reason you think they can is because of Patent Medicine. Yet, patent medicine can’t be organic, it can’t come from nature so it HAS to be created in the lab using different chemical combinations. And, again, chemicals can’t cure anything and are very harmful to any life form. PERIOD.

The only application of chemicals to assist any life form is to temporarily manipulate body physiology with specific chemical reactions when it’s been injured or needs repairing. That’s it.

And it’s a funny thing too. The crisis people in medicine know this very well. They voted at their 2000 annual meeting to eliminate vaccinations altogether. Not one “no” vote. Vaccinations have a rather large volume of chemicals in them. They all agreed vaccination don’t work and should be eliminated. Vaccinations actually cause disease and have no curative value whatsoever. Now, that’s the top physicians and surgeons in the country saying that. The people that are in the legitimate part of medicine. The crisis therapy and repair part. You see, they know too, not just us in Natural Healing.

Drugs ARE chemicals and can’t cure anything. So if you’re expecting the benevolent drug companies to come up with a cure for anything it’s going to be a long, long, long, long wait. It simply can’t happen.

Inorganic chemicals (patent medicine) have absolutely no nutritional or curative value.

Chemicals never have been able to cure disease and never will be able to cure disease. It’s that simple. It’s basic chemistry. Not hard to understand at all.

If it has nutritional or curative value it HAS to come from another life source. Plant or animal, it doesn’t matter. You’ve heard this before - NATURE.

The ONLY reason you think your doctor is eventually going to find a cure for any of the diseases is because you’ve been told so by THE DRUG COMPANIES. Yeah, that means the doctors have been fooled too.

Now - Really stop and think about this. If Patent Medicine does eventually come up with a cure for any disease it will mean they can literally create LIFE in the laboratory. They can create life in a test tube. Is that going to happen? NOPE….Inorganic chemicals cannot be combined in any way that will cause those chemicals to be alive. Only substances from something that has been, or is, alive can be of any nutritional or curative benefit. Period.

Drugs ARE chemicals and CAN’T cure anything.

Sorry folks, that’s physics.

Dr. K. R. Sutter

www.docsutter.com

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for posting that Alex, it makes it very clear just what drugs are NOT..... not cures, that's for certain.  I've just started reading 'Anatomy of an Epidemic' and I'm getting increasingly more horrified as I'm learning just what it is I've been putting into my body all these years and just how these things were 'discovered' and promoted as being a 'helpful medicine'.

The big picture as more and more of it is getting uncovered, is getting uglier and more frightening to me.  Millions of average people are swallowing down poisons everyday, believing that they are being cured of illnesses when in fact what they are doing is suppressing symptoms, so they feel better but in the process, causing increasing amounts of damage to the whole body.

Maybe there is a place for drugs, in some circumstances, but we have a right to know the truth.  But with powerful individuals addicted to making huge sums of money by keeping the truth hidden and populations manipulated, I can't see anything turning around very quickly.  At this point in human history, its corporate interests which are running this planet.

But its not  all bad, we have instant access to more information than ever before and so anyone with access to a computer and the internet can find the truth, its just a matter of sorting through everything else and recognizing it underneath our cultural programming.  Thirty years ago, there looked like there wasn't much hope, all information was filtered through a highly controlled media - TV and newspapers.  Now, as long as the internet remains uncensored, the playing field is slightly more even.

Someone famous has commented that we live in interesting times, I think that's true.

I hope I haven't hijacked your thread too much Alex, your post inspired me.

Hoping that you are feeling better.

(hugs)

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

I'm not sure if you've looked into this. Brain is a bit off at the moment. But I have heard of people receiving fecal infusions(? Wording) in order to increase health in bowels. I am sure I have just done a huge disservice in trying to even give exple to this process but I have heard that it can be very helpful.

Current:

Lorazapam2mg: 4/9/152mg - 1.5mg: already sick/nothing noticed. No changes in sleep noted after illness.  

Lamictal: 7/27/13 - 8/6/13: 400mg - 500mg(dr order) mouth sores, headache, cognitive/balance, heart palp...8/7/13 - 8/23/13: 500mg - 400mg; symptoms↓...10/10/13: 350mg; fever/flu-like <2-weeks...12/30/13: 325mg; fever/flu-like symptoms <1-week...2/10/17: 300mg; no significant changes noted. 

Discontinued:

Wellbutrin: 11/22/13: 300mg – 225mg...12/6/13 delayed reaction- mood swings, weight↓, heart palp/chest pain, alerting...12/14/13: 187mg; physical symptoms↓, neuro emotions ↑, weight stable...12/20/13: 225mg; physical symptoms return, emotions stable <1-week, weight↓...4/21/14: 187mg; weight↑...5/17/14 (neurologist ordered discontinue asap):168mg; headache, mood swings, ↑weight, sleep flux...5/24/14: 150mg; headache, mood swings, ↓cognitive/balance...6/2/14: 112mg; see above, weight stable, <3-weeks... 6/28/14: 100mg; moody...7/25/14: 87.5mg; family troubles... 8/4/14: 75mg; headaches; moody... 8/9/1450mg headaches... 8/12/14: 37.5mg; 8/17/14: 25mg...8/26/14 = 0

Mattinsmon-

I am familiar with the fecal transfers but it's not on my radar at the moment. It's a good idea in some cases I think, so long as the donor sample is not infected w/ a pathogen. DOn' think this would help in mycase, thanks though.

UPDATE:

Bowel function poor again, nothing all wk. Can't feel anything except pings and nerve pains in the colon and this is so scary. Believe the problem is the mycotoxins which are neurotoxic. Had a setback with an odd form of mag from Smiley to try to induce BM but getting over it, I hope. Enzymes are releasing toxins and simply stopping benzos has released more toxins than anything -- see GB.

Coffee enema failed two days ago. Colonic today to try to get it out. Green tea showing promise and aloe detx formula. If things don't improve soon, boy I don't know.

Nobody can help me and 99% of advice is harmful. Sticking with Joe for now. Sent an email to Cheryl the ND.

- Zimmerman

UPDATE:

Well, I am no longer eliminating. It's been two weeks and no natural BMs only a colonic last wknd and a couple attempts at enemas. I have pieced together what is happening and it seems that the parasite treatment I undertook last fall caused large parasites in my bowel to be destroyed and these released toxic agents called mycotoxins which are deadly to nerves to immobilize my large bowel.

It seems the large parasites proliferate somewhat because they are protective to the human tissue.

I haven't totally lost the nerves of the large intestine but function will be hard to get back. Further after function is restored I still will be infected with parasites and mold toxins. Because of this infection I have a severe leaky gut that can not be sealed and this is why I have the autoimmune type issues such as diabetic like BG and hypogonadism. I am also rattled neurologically from everything and I am tired of it all.

I am spending more time reflecting back on my life and trying to let go of grievances. I made a lot of mistakes with my health and now I am hoping to enjoy the rest of my time as best that I can because I don't know what will come next but I am going to be open it.

- Zimmerman

Wow, I'm sorry! Who is your lead dr. For all this? Do you have pain? What a way to be celebrating being off psych meds :(. Please keep us posted.

1st round Prozac 1989/90, clear depression symptoms. 2nd round Prozac started 1999 when admitted to dr. I was tired. Prozac pooped out, switch to Cymbalta 3/2006. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder due to mania 6/2006--then I was taken abruptly off Cymbalta and didn't know I had SSRI withdrawal. Lots of meds for my intractable "bipolar" symptoms.

Zyprexa started about 9/06, mostly 5mg. Tapered 4/12 through12/29/12

Wellbutrin. XL 300 mg started 1/07, tapered 1/18/13 through 7/8/13

Oxazepam mostly continuously since 6/06, 30mg since 12/12, tapered 1.17.14 through 8.26.15

11/06 Lithium 600mg twice daily, 2.2.14 400mg TID DIY liquid, 2.12.14 1150mg, 3.2.14 1100mg, 3.18.14 1075mg, 4/14 updose to 1100mg, 6.1.14 900 mg capsules 7.8.14 810mg, 8.17.14 725mg, 8.24.24 700mg...10.22.14 487.5mg, 3.9.15 475mg, 4.1.15 462.5mg 4.21.15 450mg 8.11.15 375mg, 11.28.15 362.5mg, back to 375mg four days later, 3.4.16 updose to 475 (too much going on to risk trouble)

9/4/13 Toprol-XL 25mg daily for sudden hypertension, tapered 11.12.13 through 5.3.14, last 10 days or so switched to atenolol

7.4.14 Started Walsh Protocol

56 years old

Just checking in. I am so sorry. I cannot even fathom the strength you have to persevere. I wish I could do more but know that I am rooting for you with all I got. 

Current:

Discontinued:

• Administrator

alex, are you seeing the top parasitology specialist in your area?

These people might be able to give you a referral https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/lab/mic_para_about.shtm

I am trying to see a parasite specialist. Who knows if they will be helpful. The last parasite doctor certainly did more harm than good.

I realize that until I can poop I can't do much about any of this.

I am sleeping a little better though still haven't slept through the night in a couple of weeks. Also can not get full, eating improperly. I am hugely autoimmune also and I pay when I veer from home prepared meat and vegetables but I still veer. I am dopamine depleted as well, from damage to the brain from ochratoxin released on parasite treament. Looking back at my XYTO from Oct -- while on 48 parasite pills a day -- it seems very likely that the pills were destroying parasites and releasing mycotoxins which were damaging my colon and also my nervous system. I put it online if anyone wants to look at it. http://temporarypagefordisplay.blogspot.com/2013/10/oct-13-zyto.html

- Zimmerman

Alex,

I thnk i mentioned that i had a ZYTO awhile back but it wasn't as extensive as yours. I see on your report that Dopamine at 81.61 (+ not - ?) and am curious how they translate that as depletion.

I dont mean to sound challenging. Actually, quite curious.

Keep hanging in there. Your perseverance is amazing!

B

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

It's supposed to be a push/pull meaning a "+" is that the body is having to work really hard to pull it up to normal and a "-" meaning the body having work really hard to suppress it back to normal, in the broadest sense. However in the practical sense, the predictive and diagnostic value for me has not been in the "+" or "-" but in the degree the measure is off from normal. So dopamine +10 is not that significant while dopamine -100 is very significant but really the +/- is irrelevant because from moment to moment my readings can change from a + to a minus but the dopamine never returns to normal, really.

- Zimmerman

UPDATE:

Been sleeping a lil bit better though only 1hr on Saturday. 'Leaky' gut is very bad right now. Ate small amounts of soy (in mayo) and dairy (in a coconut protein product and a takeout chicken wing dinner) to massive autoimmune problems. Continue to lose bone after eating too. Only three unassisted poop in 16 days. I am on 'support' for elimination right now. Struggling with food cravings and feel self control is missing. Ate way way too many nuts today. Trying to stay on the plan which is meat and allowed vegetables ONLY no condiments no prepared food no restaurant food.

I am watching the world go by in a constant series of mini-crises and I am not participating with my fellows in many traditional ways. I smell I am weak I am small. My gonads have withered away due to a supposed autoimmune disease.

Really, here is what has happened:

1. Toxic with parasites and metals and weakness

2. First mistake: Too many psychiatric medications scrambled my nervous system and added toxicity.

3. From there: Outer collapse leading to bankruptcy, suicide attempt, return to parents home

4. Inner collapse from mold poison leading to immune failure, parasitic overtake, gut collapse leading to autoimmune and bone disease

5. Cherry on top: Attempots to treat parasitic disease release immunotoxic ochratoxin A and this paralyzes nerves and causes damage to hypothalamus, colon, pineal, and so on

So far there is NO DOCTOR in the world who understands how to untangle these 5 interwoven factors and all attempts at treatment have caused harm.

The best I can do is to stay alive with fake hormones and support supplements and help myself detox which will take years if it even can be done. In the meantime, I may get worse and die. I am not sure what I can do. I will not quit and cut out on life but I will also at some point simply stop fighting and trying to control this. If 90% of foods trigger immune response eventually I can't maintain this level of vigilance.

- Zimmerman

• Administrator

alex, please try to find the top specialist in parasitology.

I can't speak to parasites, Alexejice. However, I did want to send my sympathies to you for what you're going through. No human being should have to endure those things hat plague you. Stay strong!

Zoloft: 2002 - sometime 2003 CT
Celexa: 2004 - 2007 20 mg
Effexor XR: 2007 - 2009 300 mg!!!
Effexor XR: 2010 - 2011 tapered down to 18.75 mg, hard time with interdose withdrawal
Prozac: 2011 5 mg till October, then got more depressed tried to updose to 10mg for three days and I became suicidal and very ill
tapered to 2 mg then stopped Feb 20, 2012. Restarting Celexa 10mg March 2017 due to rough patch in my life (anxiety and depression).

Link to my intro page here

Also : was addicted to Klonopin 2004 - 2008, tapered in 2008. Still have on hand for panic, but rarely used.

Suspected mold infection living in moldy room 2012.

Supplements I take: Multi, probiotic, wild Alaskan salmon oil, C, D3, methylB12, niacinamide, whey protein isolate

Also had to ask, do you get any relief at all from your symptoms? Do you feel better in windows? Worse in waves? I'm not trying to downplay your experiences or suggest it's all "withdrawal," but I notice this in myself. I ruminate and ruminat and ruminate about mold until I have a window - even if it's a slight window with only a glimpse of feeling good, and I'll stop ruminating and thinking about mold. Just wondering if you at least get a breather now and then from this stuff. Although I know when you're in the thick of it, it's all your world is at the time. And again, NO human being should have to endure this crap. I am so, so sorry you have to endure it. :(

Zoloft: 2002 - sometime 2003 CT
Celexa: 2004 - 2007 20 mg
Effexor XR: 2007 - 2009 300 mg!!!
Effexor XR: 2010 - 2011 tapered down to 18.75 mg, hard time with interdose withdrawal
Prozac: 2011 5 mg till October, then got more depressed tried to updose to 10mg for three days and I became suicidal and very ill
tapered to 2 mg then stopped Feb 20, 2012. Restarting Celexa 10mg March 2017 due to rough patch in my life (anxiety and depression).

Link to my intro page here

Also : was addicted to Klonopin 2004 - 2008, tapered in 2008. Still have on hand for panic, but rarely used.

Suspected mold infection living in moldy room 2012.

Supplements I take: Multi, probiotic, wild Alaskan salmon oil, C, D3, methylB12, niacinamide, whey protein isolate

• 2 weeks later...

I  hope its ok that im posting in your journal. I just wanted to find out if you felt a drastic decline in your health since April 2010? Strange question, i know, but i couldn't help but notice that you took Cipro for 3 months and it is highly highly toxic.

I also struggle with severe stomach issues. Ive also been exposed and still being exposed to mold for over 3 years now. Im not sure the direction i must take. Desperately looking for another place to stay and will hopefully move by next month. What mold testing should i have done?

I also had constipation as a child, often chronically fatigued, not many friends. Its hard, i know. My constipation got really worse around 11 months ago. No bowel movement for 3 weeks. I tried everything, i went to numerous doctors and specialists, non of them had any interest in helping me. I wanted to do a colon cleanse, but something told me not to.

I was recommended to take 2 teaspoons of epsom salts with one teaspoon bicarb of soda. My constipation eased up, although i had a bad reaction to the epsom salts, it was short lived.

Constipation is the least of my problems. I suffer daily from pins and needle feelings, massive gas build-up, pains in my lower abdomen, severe constant pelvic pains. I know its nothing compared to what you are going through. I wish i had some advise for you. I really really do.

I hope you are doing better and continue to get better and better. Just hold on. I am sure that one day you will be ok again

Was on Citalopram 20mg since Feb 2008 - switched to Paxil 20mg in August 2010

Tapered way too fast in April 2012 by skipping days. Taper completed in 6 weeks

Tried prozac 20mg for 3 days - felt spaced out, not better.

Tried 30mg Cymbalta for 2 days. SEVERE ADVERSE REACTION

Antidepressant free since 14 August 2012

Birth control on and off during this time - Last taken 18 June 2017 - Morning after pill 

Started mainly using 0.5mg Xanax beginning 2016 for severe panic attacks and anxiety due to trauma

Xanax on and off never more than 0.5mg at a time, never taking it 3 days in a row - used sparingly 

6 Years antidepressant free - Still in severe withdrawal with over 60 symptoms

Severe setback started May 2018 with no let up to date. Developed many new symptoms like tremors, inner vibrations, insomnia, visual distortions and dr/dp are 100x worse, i have severe sensitivity to movement, My dizziness and vertigo got worse and it now feels like im constantly rocking on a boat, my anxiety is sky high, suicidal idiation is back, i feel extremely brain damaged 

The more i read your blog, the more this looks like Cipro toxicity. Have you thought of this as a possibility?

Was on Citalopram 20mg since Feb 2008 - switched to Paxil 20mg in August 2010

Tapered way too fast in April 2012 by skipping days. Taper completed in 6 weeks

Tried prozac 20mg for 3 days - felt spaced out, not better.

Tried 30mg Cymbalta for 2 days. SEVERE ADVERSE REACTION

Antidepressant free since 14 August 2012

Birth control on and off during this time - Last taken 18 June 2017 - Morning after pill 

Started mainly using 0.5mg Xanax beginning 2016 for severe panic attacks and anxiety due to trauma

Xanax on and off never more than 0.5mg at a time, never taking it 3 days in a row - used sparingly 

6 Years antidepressant free - Still in severe withdrawal with over 60 symptoms

Severe setback started May 2018 with no let up to date. Developed many new symptoms like tremors, inner vibrations, insomnia, visual distortions and dr/dp are 100x worse, i have severe sensitivity to movement, My dizziness and vertigo got worse and it now feels like im constantly rocking on a boat, my anxiety is sky high, suicidal idiation is back, i feel extremely brain damaged 

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen any posts from you in a while and hope you are doing OK. Sending you good thoughts!

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

I am doing okay, I have some nerve damage in my colon and everyday is a struggle to eliminate. I also have so-called automimmune diseases which seem related to infections which can not be removed right now. My bowel is infected with parasitic worms and I can't restrain my eating. My testosterone is very low and my genitals have atrophied. My colon is sinking into my stomach. I am losing bone. I am experiencing more EMF sensitivity and try to limit my computer use as much as possible.

I feel better than I have in a few weeks in spite of this but life is very strained at the moment. I don't know what to do exactly since the treatments have mdaae things worse. So I am going to pray.

- Zimmerman

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Alex, I am glad that you are feeling a bit better and hope you continue to get a little better each day.

I think limiting computer use is a good thing and something I need to think about! 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Please forgive me if this is the most ignorant question but have you ever considered a colonectomy? I cannot fathom the torture you live with. Your strength goes beyond anything I ever imagined a person could have. 

Current:

Discontinued:

Please forgive me if this is the most ignorant question but have you ever considered a colonectomy? I cannot fathom the torture you live with. Your strength goes beyond anything I ever imagined a person could have. 

Gosh, I am not sure what this is but I don't like the sound of it. My gastro wants me to do an MRI soon which might show something. The body has remarkable capacity tto heal so long as nothing is in the way.

- Zimmerman

UPDATE:

Not using much computer. Walking everyday, slant board, healing codes, being kind to self, good air and water and eating soups not nuts. Automiinue panel back, anti-testes Abs, pancreas, phospholipids. NO SOY, NO GLUTEN, NO DAIRY, NO NUTS -- eating this food is destroying my brain, testes and making me diabetic. Autoimmune hepatitis improved, many actually.

Taking Rx testosterone for now... Maybe I am reacting to it as well. Since I started the T, I can barely use the computer or stay indoors without burning skin. Continue to think protozoa is under the AI and then worm in intestines. Continue to struggle with BM. Passing dead worm in the stool now and then and every night feel tons of action in small intestine. Joe thinks this is protozoa, Smiley think gas or SIBO, I think worms as much as anything.

Killing worm releases nerve toxins and I need to move them out intact which is hard to do so right now I just keep on keeping on an trying not to get MS. Also worms protect against MS by same mechanism (possibly) that has caused my bowel nerve damage. Worms hold toxins and killing the worms releases the toxins. In the case of MS patients, the worms protect against same toxins though patient now has a worm infestation.

Struggle to communicate and find words. Brain damage? Yes. If I can avoid the foods, I can get strong enough to try to eliminate the worms! Also trying to see Dr Klinghardt who works on these matters.

Lastly, for anyone reading, I have benefited the most from energy medicine. If you are stuck and looking for help, consider this method like w/ QRA or NMT or bodytalk or what have you. Be careful though, don't hook up to a machine. Use a person for a while.

Good luck.

Alex

PS - If I don't post much I am staying away to gather strength.

- Zimmerman