Weakened immune system?

NoMeaning25

Since the beginning of withdrawal i have been suffering from recurrent infections and viruses every single month. If its not a dental infection then its a gum or bladder infection, then its a throat infection, ear infection. I have taken so many antibiotics during withdrawal its actually sickening by itself!

I have constant viral infections too, if its not mono its the flu, then its a bacterial infection, then the flu again. Then sinus infection, then mono. I don't get a break. I never get a break from illness. 

Please, please what can i do? Im so sick and tired of this. So sick and tired of feeling like this. I am already resistant to amoxicillin i am getting scared now. As soon as the one thing clears up another starts. I have also been feeling very very confused/disoriented i have no sense of time and have no idea whats happening around me.

Why am i not getting better? I dont understand :'( I just want to get better 19 months is a long long time to suffer

I also have candida on a constant basis and i cant take the dugs to treat it.

I am very close to giving up.

Anyone with some advise for me? Anyone maybe with similar issues regarding constant infections/viruses?

Was on Citalopram 20mg since Feb 2008 - switched to Paxil 20mg in August 2010

Tapered way too fast in April 2012 by skipping days. Taper completed in 6 weeks

Tried prozac 20mg for 3 days - felt spaced out, not better.

Tried 30mg Cymbalta for 2 days. SEVERE ADVERSE REACTION

Antidepressant free since 14 August 2012

Birth control on and off during this time - Last taken 18 June 2017 - Morning after pill 

Started mainly using 0.5mg Xanax beginning 2016 for severe panic attacks and anxiety due to trauma

Xanax on and off never more than 0.5mg at a time, never taking it 3 days in a row - used sparingly 

6 Years antidepressant free - Still in severe withdrawal with over 60 symptoms

Severe setback started May 2018 with no let up to date. Developed many new symptoms like tremors, inner vibrations, insomnia, visual distortions and dr/dp are 100x worse, i have severe sensitivity to movement, My dizziness and vertigo got worse and it now feels like im constantly rocking on a boat, my anxiety is sky high, suicidal idiation is back, i feel extremely brain damaged 

Hi OliviaS,

Have you tested your vitamin D level?   Personally, I have found taking vitamin D has done a great job in keeping me from getting sick in spite of dealing with sleep apnea that wasn't responding to pap therapy.

I definitely understand your concerns and hope you feel better.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

Dear Olivia,

So sorry you are suffering. Having all these viruses can be so very lowering.

I think it's common for the immune system to be impacted by withdrawal and for people to be more vulnerable to infection.

I had far more viruses and infections than I usually get in earlier withdrawal, with me they seemed to exacerbate the withdrawal as well.

CITA ( British withdrawal charity) recommend taking a good probiotic ( like acidophilus ) after taking antibiotics, as antibiotics can affect gut flora.

As with any supplements in w/d, exercise caution.

I have read that acidophilus can also help with candida too. Apparently it inhibits the growth of candida and restores intestinal balance. It may also be worth reducing foods that can make candida worse, such as sugar, yeast, refined grains etc. There is quite a lot of info on the net about candida diets.

Brazil nuts contain selenium which is a mineral that supports the immune system. Although apparently intake should be limited as the levels in Brazil nuts are very high.

I hope this helps, I very much hope you see some improvement xxx

I came off Seroxat in August 2005 after a 4 month taper. I was initially prescibed a benzo for several months and then Prozac for 5 years and after that, Seroxat for 3 years and 9 months.

"It's like in the great stories Mr.Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer."  Samwise Gamgee, Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers

Thank you everyone, i will definitely go test my vitamin D Levels and try a good probiotic.

I feel very down and hopeless right now. I could really do with some encouragement :'( next week ill be 20 months off. The worst time i my existence. And its still getting worse. I dont want to live anymore :'(

Birth control on and off during this time - Last taken 18 June 2017 - Morning after pill 

Started mainly using 0.5mg Xanax beginning 2016 for severe panic attacks and anxiety due to trauma

Xanax on and off never more than 0.5mg at a time, never taking it 3 days in a row - used sparingly 

Severe setback started May 2018 with no let up to date. Developed many new symptoms like tremors, inner vibrations, insomnia, visual distortions and dr/dp are 100x worse, i have severe sensitivity to movement, My dizziness and vertigo got worse and it now feels like im constantly rocking on a boat, my anxiety is sky high, suicidal idiation is back, i feel extremely brain damaged 

I am still suffering from the flu for over a week now. Why does it make withdrawal symptoms worse? I am never going to recover am i? I must just start to accept it

Hi Olivia,

Remind yourself how far you have come and how very resilient and strong you have been to come through 20 months of withdrawal with infections on top. This really is no mean feat.

You can recover from this, even if you don't always feel like you will.

It is totally understandable to feel down and hopeless when going through all this, but this time will pass.

I hope this bout of flu clears up very soon.

Take care xxx

I came off Seroxat in August 2005 after a 4 month taper. I was initially prescibed a benzo for several months and then Prozac for 5 years and after that, Seroxat for 3 years and 9 months.

"It's like in the great stories Mr.Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer."  Samwise Gamgee, Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers

Hi OliviaS,

I also suggest you check your Vitamin D level and try to take some vitamin d. Very important vitamin in regards to viruses. We who live north is usually deficient.

/Wulfgar

2010: Mirtazapine 30mg followed by Zopiclone 7.5 mg for sleep post surgery due to pain.
2012-> Tapering Mirtazapine and Zopiclone at different rates unsuccessfully.
2013: Hospitalized 10 days due to complete Insomnia. Forced back up to 45mg Mirtazapine, 7.5 mg Zopiclone and also Theralene 1 ml.
2013-03: Lab showed Vitamin D deficient. Found the vitamin d and insomnia connection. Supplementing vitamin d. Sleep improved by 1-2 hours
2013-04: Dropped mirtazapine to 30 due to severe side effects. Quit Theralene. Zopiclone 7.5.
2013-05 - 2013-11: Mirtazapine taper monthly 25 20 15 11 8 4 2.5 mg
2013-12 Holding M at 2.5. Need to taper Zopiclone due to daytime nausea and vomiting. Taper zopiclone 1/4 red every 5 d. Last Z 2013-12-19
2013-12-31 M:2.5. Reinstated Zopiclone 3.75 due to Insomnia
2014-01-06 M:2.5. Taper Z 1.9 ... 2014-01-14 M:2.5. Z 1 mg.
Jumped of Zopiclone 01-20. Jumped mirtazapine 02-16.

Theralene: 10mg 02-09. 8mg 03-09. 5mg 03-15. 4mg 03-24. 3mg 04-08. Jumped 04-21.
Zopiclone free for 251 days. Mirtazapine free for 224 days.

Im like u after quitting my ssri ive been sick like once a month or so lol i guess my immunesytem is SOOO Low..

Im on month 8 now

2007 - 2013: was on citalopram (tried to quit a few times, never worked, always went back on. max dose 40mg)

2012-2013: was tapering my citalopram all down to 2,5 mg then quit.
2013/aug: Took  my last pill 

W/D hit me bad after a few weeks off my medicine.

2014/August: 12 months off (much improved)

2015/April: 20months off. ( much improved, still some symtoms comes in waves, but not so intense.)

2015/june: 22months off. FELT different than before, all shakings suddenly stopped, feel much better. a fantastic feeling!

2016/Feb : 2 years and 6 months off, END of my suffering. I feel perfectly fine and back to normal. 
2018/Oct: Iam still feeling great. It is hard to believe my own story when I read back, what I went through!

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone,

I wondered if anyone had had similar problems with getting a lot of viruses and other bugs after tapering off an SSRI.

I get a lot of them anyway because I have CFS/ME but it has been much worse this year. I read some articles online about antidepressants actually boosting the immune system while you're on them (although I don't know if that's just a drug company claim:) - so does it mean the immune system needs time to recover too after withdrawal?

Positive wishes to everyone going through this.

Picchy

Sufferer of moderate ME/CFS since 2005

Started 20mg Citalopram in March 2008 due to bereavement

Was fine since then with no adverse effects or depression - so decided to taper off

Came off it in March 2014 after a five-month taper, which I thought was a long time

Experienced a month of uncharacteristic depression in April 2014

Two months feeling fine

In June 2014 return of depression then an overnight physical crash leaving me debilitated in July

Tried to take moclobemide at low dose for 2 weeks in July but severe reaction

Housebound since then, ME now severe

No meds taken

Female, 38 years old

I struggle with immune problems. I think it's all the stress causing the immune system to get hyperactive. Have you looked into histamine intolerance? SOme of us struggle with that after taking SSRI's. 

Off Lexapro since 3rd November 2011.

Thanks Phil - what is histamine intolerance? I haven't really heard of it.

Have you got protracted withdrawal symptoms from the Lexapro? Mine are severe depression and anxiety from coming off Citalopram.

Picchy

Sufferer of moderate ME/CFS since 2005

Started 20mg Citalopram in March 2008 due to bereavement

Was fine since then with no adverse effects or depression - so decided to taper off

Came off it in March 2014 after a five-month taper, which I thought was a long time

Experienced a month of uncharacteristic depression in April 2014

Two months feeling fine

In June 2014 return of depression then an overnight physical crash leaving me debilitated in July

Tried to take moclobemide at low dose for 2 weeks in July but severe reaction

Housebound since then, ME now severe

No meds taken

Female, 38 years old

Hello everyone,

I wondered if anyone had had similar problems with getting a lot of viruses and other bugs after tapering off an SSRI.

I get a lot of them anyway because I have CFS/ME but it has been much worse this year. I read some articles online about antidepressants actually boosting the immune system while you're on them (although I don't know if that's just a drug company claim:) - so does it mean the immune system needs time to recover too after withdrawal?

Positive wishes to everyone going through this.

Picchy

I have this. I know others do too. Look in some of the more recent posts of my journal/introduction. On some of the more recent pages. There have been scientists who state that SSRIs likely do something to the human immune system - but what exactly remains a mystery.

Another young fellow on here has had similar problems to me with immune dysfunction. I take Vitamin C, zinc, and lactoferrin to keep from completely being over-run by microbes, but I can feel it. I am infected with various bacteria and fungus and who knows what. I'm not traditionally sick like with colds and flus, but with strange issues like fungus... that shouldn't just happen. I had lived almost a year in a very very moldy environment that ended up making one of my healthy friends very sick for about a month when he helped me move out for just a day. So, that could also have been the cause of my immune dysfunction but, after having lived in a mold-free (relatively speaking, everyplace has mold to different degrees of course) environment for over a year now, you'd think I'd be healing and better, but I am still quite over-run with this. I also theorize that during withdrawal the body's candida, which is normal and healthy in all of us to have a little bit, goes haywire and can run the body over, causing even more immune overload. My theory is the candida feeds on the nervous tissue that may be hurt from the drugs. We can't just walk around with erroneous nerves that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

OK, sorry I type too much. I think a lot.

Anyway, yes, this is totally a withdrawal problem. Bugs colds lots of stuff just goes crazy during this. :(

Zoloft: 2002 - sometime 2003 CT
Celexa: 2004 - 2007 20 mg
Effexor XR: 2007 - 2009 300 mg!!!
Effexor XR: 2010 - 2011 tapered down to 18.75 mg, hard time with interdose withdrawal
Prozac: 2011 5 mg till October, then got more depressed tried to updose to 10mg for three days and I became suicidal and very ill
tapered to 2 mg then stopped Feb 20, 2012. Restarting Celexa 10mg March 2017 due to rough patch in my life (anxiety and depression).

Link to my intro page here

Also : was addicted to Klonopin 2004 - 2008, tapered in 2008. Still have on hand for panic, but rarely used.

Suspected mold infection living in moldy room 2012.

Supplements I take: Multi, probiotic, wild Alaskan salmon oil, C, D3, methylB12, niacinamide, whey protein isolate

Thanks Phil - what is histamine intolerance? I haven't really heard of it.

Have you got protracted withdrawal symptoms from the Lexapro? Mine are severe depression and anxiety from coming off Citalopram.

Picchy

If you look at the threads in this forum there should be one about histamine intolerance. It's basically a sensitivity to foods high in histamine - aged meats, cheeses, fermented foods, fish, nuts, avocado, spinach etc. 

GiaK has posted about it a lot on beyondmeds and found that reducing histamine helped her withdrawal symptoms. 

Off Lexapro since 3rd November 2011.

• 1 year later...

I have come down with three colds during a period of two months. Is withdrawal also weakening the immune system?

I have felt quite ill, they have taken a week each to be healthy from.

Current dose: 0! Free!  Quit June 2017.

2017: Last dose zoloft: 17 June 0,00065 mg 18 May 0, 001 mg 14 May 0,002 mg 9 May 0,003 mg 28 April 0,006 mg 19 April 0,009 mg 8 April 0,013 mg 25 March 0,019 mg 22 March 0,039 mg 18 March 0,052 mg 16 March 0,079 mg 4 March 0,086 1 March 0,099 mg 22 February 0,11 mg 15 February 0,13 mg 6 February 0,145 mg 24 January 0,15 mg 19 January 0,19 mg 10 January 0,20 mg 3 January

2016: 0,98 to 0,22 mg; 2015: 2,35 to 1,01 mg; 2014: 4,9 to 2,5 mg; 2013: 9,1 to 5,1 mg; 2012: 15,7 to 9,7 mg; 2011: Started on 25 mg - then 50 mg- dropped to 25- to 12.5 mg - back to 25 mg - after 18.75 mg started tiny tapering to 16.6 mg

Started on 25 mg Zoloft in March 2011 due to stressrelated tinnitus that gave me panicattacks. Had a terrible reaction to Zoloft from start, but was told to "hold on". After four months I was stuck. Therefore the long taper. Crazy, I know... Super sensitive to drops and have dropped by 4-6 % from the previous dose.

• Administrator

Merged similar topics.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Stress in general can affect the immune system. I think it's safe to think that WD can have an impact on immunity. I got very ill a couple of times in the first year of tapering. I've been working with acupressure points to boost the immune system and haven't even had a cold in almost 2 years. (I used to get sick often when on Remeron). Here is 1 site with some of the points I use: http://www.chinesemedicineliving.com/acupuncture/5-acupressure-points-to-boost-your-immune-system/

Guided imagery could also be helpful in terms of reducing stress and improving the immune system too:

https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/!ut/p/a0/FchBDoMgEADAt_iAzYZEYfFmhH6hhdsGiZIIGELt99seZ9DjC33hO-3cUy18_uxCLD22md9bqnCnLVZ8okd_Nd4zoysVAocj_o9bT-GM6IzVap2MBamlBCGsgEWPBohoUkKp8UErXjnTZxmGL2IKPpI!/ 

Remeron for depression. Started at 7.5 mg. in 2005. Gradual increases over 8 years, up to 45 mg. in 2012.Began tapering in June 2013. Went from 45 to 30 mg in the first 3-4 months. Held for a couple of months.Started tapering by 3.75 mg every month or 2, with some longer holding periods. Eventually went down to 3.75 mg. about April 2014. Stopped taking Remeron August 2014. Developed issues with histamine a week after stopping--symptoms reduced through diet and a few supplements. Currently having issues with a few foods. Most of the histamine intolerance has resolved or is at least, in remission.

Current Medications:

Current Supplements: Cannabis (CBD and THC), Vitamin C, D, Quercetin, CoQ10, Tart Cherry, Probiotic, Phytoplankton oil, magnesium, Methyl B. What has helped me most: spending time in nature, qi gong, exercise, healthy diet, meditation, IV vitamins, homeopathy, massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, music, and cuddling my cats..

My introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/8459-mirtazapine-withdrawal-freespirit/#entry144282

Please note: I am not a therapist or medical practitioner. Any suggestions offered come solely from my personal experience in recovering from childhood trauma, therapy, and AD use. Please seek appropriate care for yourself.

“After a cruel childhood, one must reinvent oneself. Then re-imagine the world.”
Mary Oliver

Freespirit, I will look into acupressure. Very interesting!

(The second link didnt work.)

I guess Wd stresses the body. On top of this I have an underlying stress since I stopped working. I dont feel stressed, but I guess I am. I have to find a new direction in life. Fun, but tough too.

2017: Last dose zoloft: 17 June 0,00065 mg 18 May 0, 001 mg 14 May 0,002 mg 9 May 0,003 mg 28 April 0,006 mg 19 April 0,009 mg 8 April 0,013 mg 25 March 0,019 mg 22 March 0,039 mg 18 March 0,052 mg 16 March 0,079 mg 4 March 0,086 1 March 0,099 mg 22 February 0,11 mg 15 February 0,13 mg 6 February 0,145 mg 24 January 0,15 mg 19 January 0,19 mg 10 January 0,20 mg 3 January

2016: 0,98 to 0,22 mg; 2015: 2,35 to 1,01 mg; 2014: 4,9 to 2,5 mg; 2013: 9,1 to 5,1 mg; 2012: 15,7 to 9,7 mg; 2011: Started on 25 mg - then 50 mg- dropped to 25- to 12.5 mg - back to 25 mg - after 18.75 mg started tiny tapering to 16.6 mg

Started on 25 mg Zoloft in March 2011 due to stressrelated tinnitus that gave me panicattacks. Had a terrible reaction to Zoloft from start, but was told to "hold on". After four months I was stuck. Therefore the long taper. Crazy, I know... Super sensitive to drops and have dropped by 4-6 % from the previous dose.

I have my own version of that kind of stress Amy. I'm still trying to sort out what to do when I grow up..lol..I'm close to retirement and don't want to start something new (again)....but that sense of not being a part of the work world contributes not just to isolation, but to some sense of feeling lost and uncertain. I hope you can sort something out for yourself.

See if this link works on the imagery: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/!ut/p/a0/FchBDoMgEADAt_iAzYZEYfFmhH6hhdsGiZIIGELt99seZ9DjC33hO-3cUy18_uxCLD22md9bqnCnLVZ8okd_Nd4zoysVAocj_o9bT-GM6IzVap2MBamlBCGsgEWPBohoUkKp8UErXjnTZxmGL2IKPpI!/

There are lots of good things out there...these ones have been researched, so that's part of the reason I recommend them..but also, she does a very nice job of incorporating all the sense..while many are mostly just visual. I've had good success with using these, but anything that helps evoke the relaxation response is good. There should be one on this site for the immune system specifically. Good luck.

Remeron for depression. Started at 7.5 mg. in 2005. Gradual increases over 8 years, up to 45 mg. in 2012.Began tapering in June 2013. Went from 45 to 30 mg in the first 3-4 months. Held for a couple of months.Started tapering by 3.75 mg every month or 2, with some longer holding periods. Eventually went down to 3.75 mg. about April 2014. Stopped taking Remeron August 2014. Developed issues with histamine a week after stopping--symptoms reduced through diet and a few supplements. Currently having issues with a few foods. Most of the histamine intolerance has resolved or is at least, in remission.

Current Medications:

Current Supplements: Cannabis (CBD and THC), Vitamin C, D, Quercetin, CoQ10, Tart Cherry, Probiotic, Phytoplankton oil, magnesium, Methyl B. What has helped me most: spending time in nature, qi gong, exercise, healthy diet, meditation, IV vitamins, homeopathy, massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, music, and cuddling my cats..

My introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/8459-mirtazapine-withdrawal-freespirit/#entry144282

Please note: I am not a therapist or medical practitioner. Any suggestions offered come solely from my personal experience in recovering from childhood trauma, therapy, and AD use. Please seek appropriate care for yourself.

“After a cruel childhood, one must reinvent oneself. Then re-imagine the world.”
Mary Oliver

Thank you, freesprit, it did!

Yes, you are right, I feel a bit lost. Since I am in wd I am also a bit scared to involve myself in new things (a job). I just feel I can't rely on my body to be stable. But I don't feel so very anxious about this, yet. Something will turn up, eventually, I hope.

Take care!

My infections seems to have lessened but not the viruses.

I'm the total opposite and I never get ill now. I've always been one for picking up anything but nothing now. Last year I had a cold but it wasn't anything really - didn't feel like a real cold. I've been told this is just as bad as getting sick all of the time - something wrong with the immune. A lady who was in benzo withdrawal had it and she said once she started healing she started experiencing 'normal' colds.

In a way I would rather this as i was always prone to chest infections which would mean antibiotics.

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

• 11 months later...

I've been experiencing low grade fevers for months. 4 days out of the week I'll have fevers of 100 or less. Usually in the evenings only never in the mornings. I've had colds which primary doc said was a virus. However I had one in early august then late last month too.

Can this be withdrawals? My pdoc had said the body aches and fatigue were from the wds. When I have the fevers these are all made worse. Also is it ok to take vitamin c?

Started Effexor August 2012 Sept'12-150mg=extreme anxiety Oct'12 cut half-75mg severe wds

Feb 2013 68.5mg. Mar'13- 65mg. Apr'13-59mg. May'13-57mg. June '13-52mg Aug'13 49.75mg.

Sep'13-48.75. Nov'13-47mg Dec'13-45..5mg

May 2014 42mg. Jun'14 40mg (depressive mood started). Aug'14 -40mg/ started brintellix 2.5mg

Oct '14 -39 Nov'14 36.89 Dec'14 34.45

Jan 2015- 31 Feb'15 29mg. Mar'15 26.72. Apr'15 24.48. May'15 22.31mg. Jun'15 20.30mg

Aug'15-18.89. Oct'15 16.96. Nov/16- 16.10. Dec/15- 15mg

Jan 2016-14.22. May'16 11.45. Aug'16-9.60. Sep/16- 8.88mg. Oct/16- 8.39mg. Nov/16- 8.13. Dec/16- 7.89

I have been experiencing this too.

Almost as soon as I started working again in a high pressure job I went down with a nasty/heavy cold that lasted 2 weeks (felt completely drained).  I quit the job last week because it was too stressful, but the cold raised its ugly head once more on Saturday and I felt drained and slightly wheezy.  I rested on Saturday and the next day it was gone.

So, stress does lower the immune system whilst in WD.

Also, I have been having fungal issues too recently.....nails, candida issues (thrush) which I had NEVER had before in my life.

There is definitely a correlation.

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy