SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

stan: story

stan

35 months off

hello all,

before tapering i had nothing as this,

ankylosing spondylarthritis : pains spinal, ribcage, hip joints, inflamations

dry mouth, eyes especially night, try to drink but no success

nocturia often better: one hour become 1,5 to 2 hour (but as i can sleep only very little...)

when lying in bed no more than one hour,, moving head gives a kind of dizziness/vertigo, spinal pain, kind of balance vertigo, very poor sleep

walking outdoor only a few streets because a somatization of chest pain and arms anxiety reflex,

have to rest every 15 steps (has become worse); muscular rigidity when walk

standing difficult has improved a little

bowels problem, vision blurry more morning with ophtalmic migraine

lightheadness, high axcitability

maybe akathisia has lessened actually (it comes and goes)

anxiety or agoraphobia or panic, some derealization, emotional very bad

off balance

nerves shocks (spine?...brain?...)

and many more disturbance which are not painful or visible

for anxiety 

12 years paxil - cold turkey 1,5 month - switch celexa 1 year taper; total 13 years on brain meds 

67 years old - 9 years  med free

in protracted withdrawal

rigidity standing and walking, dryness gougerot-szoegren, sleep deteriorate,

function as have a lack of nerves, improving have been very little 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stan

• Altostrata

• Neuroplastic

• summer

• Administrator

It's good to see you, stan, but sad to hear you're still suffering so much.

How did they diagnose the ankylosing spondylarthritis?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

thanks Altostrata,

i have made a "scan" on spinal since i have pains so long, it shows many discs inflamation, and my symptoms are as ankylosing spondylarthritis, i have not seen a doctor yet, last time she told me osteoporosis(she knows nothing);

i diagnosed me alone, pelvis joins, ribcage, spinal, dry mouth, are typical spondyl...

these are auto imune diseases and paxil withdrawal destroys imunity (dysautonomia)

for anxiety 

12 years paxil - cold turkey 1,5 month - switch celexa 1 year taper; total 13 years on brain meds 

in protracted withdrawal

• 4 weeks later...

3 years off

hello all,

my symptoms: more than 50,

pains spinal, ribcage, hip joints, inflamations, dry mouth, eyes especially night, try to drink but no success, nocturia,

kind of balance vertigo dizziness in bed, poor sleep

walking outdoor somatization of chest pain and arms anxiety, muscular rigidity, standing difficult, bowels problem,

vision blurry, lightheadness, high excitability, akathisia, anxiety or agoraphobia or panic, derealization, emotional very bad, off balance

pseudo spondilarthritis, fibromyalgia...

bad new:

new since last month, i have heart pains (hope it is muscular)

good news:

many of above symptoms have diminish; i rarely suffer as crap actually; i have improvements i feel;

each symptom comes and goes and comes back...

but they are more manageable, i am much better and have more hope for coming months to become functional a little again

for anxiety 

in protracted withdrawal

Stan... it is good to read a post from you. However, I'm sorry to read about all the difficulty you've been having. I'm glad that some things are getting a little easier...

I do want to say though that if you are experiencing chest pain, it's very important you see a doctor and not diagnose yourself. I agree with you that the pain you feel is probably muscular; however, self diagnose is never a good idea... especially as we age.

Recently I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease as a result of neck/shoulder/back pain - just fancy words for arthritis - having nothing to do with antidepressants. Nothing will cure arthritis... it's normal aging for some people. However, I've been doing light stretches and light walking. It's been very helpful for body and soul.

I hope every day is a better day for you.

Charter Member 2011

hi Summer,

i have checked heart two months ago and have aort diseased and a dilate ventricle, but actually it is ok, i have also checked discs and have discs inflamations, but withdrawal plays a big part in all my symptoms; hopefully i see it goes better many days;

i am sorry for your pains and happy to hear from you

i wish you the best !...

for anxiety 

in protracted withdrawal

Stan, good to read that you have at least improved in some aspects. I try to cling to every improvement, even if it is small and/or temporary. BEsides 3 years off appears top be not very much in terms of c/t or otherwise wrong withdrawal.

many of above symptoms have diminish; i rarely suffer as crap actually; i have improvements i feel;

each symptom comes and goes and comes back...

but they are more manageable, i am much better and have more hope for coming months to become functional a little again

So your good news is my good news, not out of the woods but definately on the road to freedom.

10 mg Paxil/Seroxat since 2002
several attempts to quit since 2004
Quit c/t again Oktober 2007, in protracted w/d since then
after 3.5 years slight improvement but still on the road

after 6 years pretty much recovered but still some nasty residual sypmtons
after 8.5 years working again on a 90% base and basically functioning normally again!

Very glad to hear that you experience more and more improvements, Stan!

Much more to come!

End of 2008: Remeron 15mg for around 2 months. Unorthodox taper, no problems.
End of August 2009: Lexapro 10mg for only 4 days. Panic attack after 3 pills. Severe gastro problems in the morning for 3 days after last pill. 2 weeks later strong w/d symptoms set in.

Acute WD lasted around 3.5 years. I am feeling much better today, 5.5 years out, but still have some symptoms left.

• 3 weeks later...

Stan, I wonder what happened to your multilingual satellite site. It appears to be offline now, is this deliberate?

I hope you are doing better now.

10 mg Paxil/Seroxat since 2002
several attempts to quit since 2004
Quit c/t again Oktober 2007, in protracted w/d since then
after 3.5 years slight improvement but still on the road

after 6 years pretty much recovered but still some nasty residual sypmtons
after 8.5 years working again on a 90% base and basically functioning normally again!

• 2 months later...

hello all,

3 years 3 months off, my current big problems

i am globally muscles/nerves tensed and suffer much more outdoor, at home it goes

during day:

very mild dry mouth

unable to walk without anxiety/pain/somatization(chest+arms), many rest needed; like heart disease

unable to run, exercise, even mild

spine pain, ribcage pain, shoulders but bearable (was very severe)

unable to stand quiet, problem between eyes vision, muscles standing and brain;

muscular rigidity sometime, derealization periods, very high emotional excitability, very sensitive;

during night:

nocturia, bad dry mouth and eyes and nose and maybe others areas,(Gougerot-Sjögren? or withdrawal)

lying horizontal in bed has improved(was very severe)

mild pins and needles in all body, espescially legs

for anxiety 

in protracted withdrawal

• Administrator

Good to hear from you, stan, and that you are seeing some improvement.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Hey Stan,

I am sorry that you still have so many symptoms, but I am glad that you are experiencing improvements!

I am convinced that you will get better and better!

End of 2008: Remeron 15mg for around 2 months. Unorthodox taper, no problems.
End of August 2009: Lexapro 10mg for only 4 days. Panic attack after 3 pills. Severe gastro problems in the morning for 3 days after last pill. 2 weeks later strong w/d symptoms set in.

Acute WD lasted around 3.5 years. I am feeling much better today, 5.5 years out, but still have some symptoms left.

• 9 months later...

4 years off [long termer 13 years - 62 years old]

what can be seen, internal systems/organs i do not know; before paxil i had just mild anxiety/panik, any physical problem;

NIGHT: dry mouth and eyes, prostate problems(each hour), some brain zaps disorientation,

sleep bad 5/6 hours, mild spine ribcage pains,

DAY: musculo-squeletal and hip joints in pain and fire, shoulders, back, spine, ribcage, legs, arms,(pseudo fibromyalgia, pseudo spondylarthritis)

itching arms

standing equilibrium always very difficult (pseudo parkinson/akathisia...)rigidity

electric body shock(2/3 times per day)

weakness

very high emotional, excitability, anxiety, chemical panik mild akathisia,

right ear deaf and right tinnitus, ear blocked like; sometime i forget tinnitus but not death

derealization, some periods very strong

exercize is not possible, only very mild,

walking stiff/rigidity in constant alert, have to think about constantly, nothing automatic, high difficult to cross a road because cars,

permanent chest pains when walk who forced me to stop a little regularly leave totally now after half an hour and replaced by upper spine shoulders mild pain,

permanent upper spine shoulders mild pain and fire;

hypersensitive to shine, sun, dark, lights,

sometime a pain in bowels, gallbladder

the center of my outdoor problems seem to be the inability to be quiet, maybe mild akathisia, constantly tensed, never able to be cool, zen

as many, as many i have strange feelings with my left arm, heart,

globally i am in improving phase and all this obeys the intense severity, then less intense, then intense back again, roller coaster,

for anxiety 

in protracted withdrawal

• Administrator

So good to see you again, stan. I was just thinking of you.

So sleep has improved a little?

if not prostate problems each hour, i would sleep much better; i slept several years beginning at 6 am, actually 3 am, and in future i plan to push to 1 or 2 am; if not kind zaps (2 or 3 times a night who scary me) it would be more nice, i have also severe dry mouth and eyes, but as i awake for prostate each hour, i drink a little, so the dry mouth is less, and i am able to sleep again each time after awaking(10 minutes peeing, drinking, 50 minutes sleep, and so again 5 or 6 times)it seems enough sleep to function a day for me;

for anxiety 

in protracted withdrawal

• Administrator

I'm relieved that is better. Thinking of you, stan.

• 3 years later...

if not prostate problems each hour, i would sleep much better; i slept several years beginning at 6 am, actually 3 am, and in future i plan to push to 1 or 2 am; if not kind zaps (2 or 3 times a night who scary me) it would be more nice, i have also severe dry mouth and eyes, but as i awake for prostate each hour, i drink a little, so the dry mouth is less, and i am able to sleep again each time after awaking(10 minutes peeing, drinking, 50 minutes sleep, and so again 5 or 6 times)it seems enough sleep to function a day for me;

How are you Stan? I come across your posts and admire you for the maturity and strength you possess in the serious symptoms you are still experiencing. Hope you are seeing improvement.

I am not a medical professional. My comments and posts are based on personal experiences. Please consult appropriate medical professionals for advice. 

I was started on psych drugs back in the late 80's. You name it. I probably was on it. Tapered off final cocktail 2013-2019. For Hashimotos and high blood pressure I take Levothyroxine. Liothyronine. Spironolactone. Hydrochlorothiazide. Losartan. B12 hydroxy. Fish oil w/D3. Bee pollen. Magnesium Glycinate.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

i do not post often here because no news

although i seemed have some improvements here and there, it is more modifications than improvements, improvements is going better, modifications is change but not really progress

example sleeping has changed but still totally bad, nightmares, only morning sleep, and often 3 hours

and it is same in derealisation, very bad days, in stress, unable to control etc

i post because it was my taper birthday 1 april : 7 years off, without med

in my signature there is a short summary, globally i cannot plan a project in my situation, each day is hard, i do not live, i survive, i thought before i would be able to post a partial recovery in 7 years off, but it is not the case

i know this is scary for some people, but i cannot lie and say i am out of the wood or have reached the light at end of the tunnel, i reached nada, i am in the hole

and unfortunately see many of my friends here i knew 8 years ago still not recovered, many no more come,

to change my mind, i will go look television now

for anxiety 

in protracted withdrawal

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator

Hi, stan, how are you feeling now?

• 8 months later...

hi all,

8 years 3 months off any med, i will be 67 this year

all is in my signature

in protracted withdrawal syndrome

ataxia standing, dryness gougerot-szoegren, sleep deteriorate, some false senses

old age : back and chest pains, nasty dilate bronchitis, prostate, some heart

with back pains, ataxia, it is difficult to take escalators, i live as i can, trying to walk a little every day

for anxiety 

in protracted withdrawal

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I am sorry you are still in difficulty, my friend. I hope you continue to heal.

Hi Stan. I also live to the best of my ability. I am 64. I don't know your full story,  but I read some and have seen that it has been very difficult for you if I am discerning it properly. May I just offer my sympathies and hope you can keep up your walking, keep doing what you can do. I have tried to let my bitterness go, but it is a struggle from day to day. I don't know if you feel this way too. We just do our best. Take it from day to day. I am not real good at communication at times, I hope my sincere observations and sympathies offer you some sort of comfort. 

I am not a medical professional. My comments and posts are based on personal experiences. Please consult appropriate medical professionals for advice. 

I was started on psych drugs back in the late 80's. You name it. I probably was on it. Tapered off final cocktail 2013-2019. For Hashimotos and high blood pressure I take Levothyroxine. Liothyronine. Spironolactone. Hydrochlorothiazide. Losartan. B12 hydroxy. Fish oil w/D3. Bee pollen. Magnesium Glycinate.

Stan I think of you often also and am so sorry about your life.  I often wonder if I will ever recover also, with every year for 7 years having got worse and worse.  It is like being between a rock and a hard place, you spend many years hoping to recover so it seems stupid to re-instate.  There is nothing you can do to hurry the process or change it, it is up to the body to recover and heal. 

Out of about 20 symptoms at least, I can say only 2 have gone and that is indigestion and nausea (but that could be because I had my gall out!).  Others continue to get worse and worse, like anxiety, insomnia, rapid pulse, muscle problems, etc.   It just took me 4+ months of pain, constant aching of back and hips which caused me depression, just easing up now in 5th month but am very tired, lethargic, slow, with fatigue and some bouts of depression still. 

Is there anything you can say has improved or gone?  Do you get palpitations and anxiety?  I see your sleep is crap still!  Do you get like a tight chest as if someone is sitting on it and breathlessness?  Do you get headaches, migraines, pressure heads, sore heads, head vibrations or did you ever?  Do you have vibrations in your body or ever have?

You list some things as "old age" but I wonder about that, especially with the aches and pains I just had for almost 5 months.  When I started going through w/d I was in my 40's and everyone told me then it was old age, but my 80 year old father could walk up the 3 flights of stairs to his flat and I could not!  67 is not that old.  I know many people in their 70's quite fit still and met a 76 year old lady the other day who walks for 3/4 of an hour each day! 

Please keep us updated, even if it isn't good, we need to hear both sides of the story - not everyone recovers as quickly as we would hope.  I still hope for you that you will see some sudden improvement, something drastic, some healing to bring you hope.

1995-2007      20mg Aropax/Paxil for pain.  Years of up and down doses

2008                Endep, Lexapro and then Esipram (hell!) CT (oh dear!)

2009                20mg Aropax.  Tried skipping doses for a year (more hell!)

2010                10mg.  10% taper.  Lasted 4 months. Crashed again

2011                5% taper. 9mg-7mg (hell got even worse!)

2012                2.5% taper.  6.6mg – 5.6mg (worser still & unbearable)

2013                5% taper.  Big mistake.  5.5mg – 4.6mg  (even worserer)

2014                2.5% taper.  4.9mg – 4.5mg;    2015 2.5% taper 4.4 - 4.0mg

2016                2.5% taper.  3.9mg  Feb 3.8   Mar 3.7  May 3.6   Jul 3.5

2017                2.5% taper.  Jan 3.4;   Mar 3.35;  Apr 3.3; Oct 3; Dec 2.9;

2018                2.5% taper. Jan 2.8; Mar 2.7; Mar: 2.75; Jun 2.7; Aug 2.6; Oct 2.5; Nov 2.4; Dec 2.3

2019                Jan 2.2; Feb 2.1;

• 1 month later...

Curious how Stan is? 

Paxil 20mg from 1998-2011 

Paxil 40mg from 2011-2012 while experiencing poopout

October 2013 quit cold turkey

Oct-mid Nov 2013 great window

Late November WD nightmare 

Windows and waves pattern 

Now: 28 months cold turkey...doing decent learning to deal with the windows/waves pattern fighting it every step of the way. 

• 2 months later...

How are you Stan?  I am not here often either still curious about people I came to know over the years.

wishing you peace

WARNING THIS WILL BE LONG
Had a car accident in 85
Codeine was the pain med when I was release from hosp continuous use till 89
Given PROZAC by a specialist to help with nerve pain in my leg 89-90 not sure which year
Was not told a thing about it being a psych med thought it was a pain killer no info about psych side effects I went nuts had hallucinations. As I had a head injury and was diagnosed with a concussion in 85 I was sent to a head injury clinic in 1990 five years after the accident. I don't think they knew I had been on prozac I did not think it a big deal and never did finish the bottle of pills. I had tests of course lots of them. Was put into a pain clinic and given amitriptyline which stopped the withdrawal but had many side effects. But I could sleep something I had not done in a very long time the pain lessened. My mother got cancer in 94 they switched my meds to Zoloft to help deal with this pressure as I was her main care giver she died in 96. I stopped zoloft in 96 had withdrawal was put on paxil went nutty quit it ct put on resperidol quit it ct had withdrawal was put on Effexor... 2years later celexa was added 20mg then increased to 40mg huge personality change went wild. Did too fast taper off Celexa 05 as I felt unwell for a long time prior... quit Effexor 150mg ct 07 found ****** 8 months into withdrawal learned some things was banned from there in 08 have kept learning since. there is really not enough room here to put my history but I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things especially any of the drugs mentioned above.
One thing I would like to add here is this tidbit ALL OPIATES INCREASE SEROTONIN it is not a huge jump to being in chronic pain to being put on an ssri/snri and opiates will affect your antidepressants and your thinking.

As I do not update much I will put my quit date Nov. 17 2007 I quit Effexor cold turkey. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1096-introducing-myself-btdt/

There is a crack in everything ..That's how the light gets in :)

On 26/03/2012 at 2:41 AM, summer said:

Stan... it is good to read a post from you. However, I'm sorry to read about all the difficulty you've been having. I'm glad that some things are getting a little easier...

I do want to say though that if you are experiencing chest pain, it's very important you see a doctor and not diagnose yourself. I agree with you that the pain you feel is probably muscular; however, self diagnose is never a good idea... especially as we age.

Recently I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease as a result of neck/shoulder/back pain - just fancy words for arthritis - having nothing to do with antidepressants. Nothing will cure arthritis... it's normal aging for some people. However, I've been doing light stretches and light walking. It's been very helpful for body and soul.

I hope every day is a better day for you.

ADs mess with our bones... if you search  on here you will find it as I put it on SA

"

Recently I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease as a result of neck/shoulder/back pain - just fancy words for arthritis - having nothing to do with antidepressants. Nothing will cure arthritis... it's normal aging for some people. However, I've been doing light stretches and light walking. It's been very helpful for body and soul."

Increased serotonin depletes our bones... increase arthritis risk...

Had a car accident in 85
Given PROZAC by a specialist to help with nerve pain in my leg 89-90 not sure which year
Was not told a thing about it being a psych med thought it was a pain killer no info about psych side effects I went nuts had hallucinations. As I had a head injury and was diagnosed with a concussion in 85 I was sent to a head injury clinic in 1990 five years after the accident. I don't think they knew I had been on prozac I did not think it a big deal and never did finish the bottle of pills. I had tests of course lots of them. Was put into a pain clinic and given amitriptyline which stopped the withdrawal but had many side effects. But I could sleep something I had not done in a very long time the pain lessened. My mother got cancer in 94 they switched my meds to Zoloft to help deal with this pressure as I was her main care giver she died in 96. I stopped zoloft in 96 had withdrawal was put on paxil went nutty quit it ct put on resperidol quit it ct had withdrawal was put on Effexor... 2years later celexa was added 20mg then increased to 40mg huge personality change went wild. Did too fast taper off Celexa 05 as I felt unwell for a long time prior... quit Effexor 150mg ct 07 found ****** 8 months into withdrawal learned some things was banned from there in 08 have kept learning since. there is really not enough room here to put my history but I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things especially any of the drugs mentioned above.
One thing I would like to add here is this tidbit ALL OPIATES INCREASE SEROTONIN it is not a huge jump to being in chronic pain to being put on an ssri/snri and opiates will affect your antidepressants and your thinking.

As I do not update much I will put my quit date Nov. 17 2007 I quit Effexor cold turkey. 

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1096-introducing-myself-btdt/

Hi btdt, grandmaD and all,

i am today 8 years and 7 months off any med

i have degenerative disc disease and same as you btdt, chest bones pains, walking stairs is very difficult, many severe back pains, standing still bad, walking as drunked,
dry syndrôme espescially horizontal in bed, sleep very little, 3/4 hours, and prostate awakes me every half an hour/ hour, nasty dilate bronchitis, sleep deteriorate, since the beginning i notice i can no more do two things simultaneous, it  has to be do one after the other, example cross a street and looking if cars, maybe have arthritis but do not know, no more visit a doctor since years, it is not for cost, it is they can do nothing for helping me
before tapering, i was not well but had nothing of all this

for anxiety 

in protracted withdrawal

• ChessieCat changed the title to stan: story
2 hours ago, stan said:

Hi btdt, grandmaD and all,

i am today 8 years and 7 months off any med

i have degenerative disc disease and same as you btdt, chest bones pains, walking stairs is very difficult, many severe back pains, standing still bad, walking as drunked,
dry syndrôme espescially horizontal in bed, sleep very little, 3/4 hours, and prostate awakes me every half an hour/ hour, nasty dilate bronchitis, sleep deteriorate, since the beginning i notice i can no more do two things simultaneous, it  has to be do one after the other, example cross a street and looking if cars, maybe have arthritis but do not know, no more visit a doctor since years, it is not for cost, it is they can do nothing for helping me
before tapering, i was not well but had nothing of all this

How are your mental symptoms? Any better than they were? I wish you healing. 

Paxil 20mg from 1998-2011 

Paxil 40mg from 2011-2012 while experiencing poopout

October 2013 quit cold turkey

Oct-mid Nov 2013 great window

Late November WD nightmare 

Windows and waves pattern 

Now: 28 months cold turkey...doing decent learning to deal with the windows/waves pattern fighting it every step of the way. 

Hi and hope for healing from me too Stan. 

On 11/26/2017 at 4:31 AM, btdt said:

ADs mess with our bones... if you search  on here you will find it as I put it on SA

btdt is right, sorry to say another crap from this poison.  I did my own research because i was shocked to discover I had osteo, as no-one ever drank more milk as a kid, teenager, young adult and old adult than me!  I got plenty of calcium so I did my own research.

There is this aspect of drugs, Paxil and a/d's called "cholinergenic" if you want to do your own research.  Basically, it means it dries up your whole body which results in dry eyes (I complained of this as soon as I was on Paxil and told to use eye drops!)

dry mouth - which results in loss of teeth, decay of teeth and so on due to no saliva

dry bones - osteo and I too have degeneration arhtritis

dry everything - your guess

2018                2.5% taper. Jan 2.8; Mar 2.7; Mar: 2.75; Jun 2.7; Aug 2.6; Oct 2.5; Nov 2.4; Dec 2.3

Sorry Stan for another person just not seeing any improvement and ageing as well.  It's a sad, sad story and I am heading for 7 years and now you are at 8 years and 7 months!  Has ANYTHING improved????  What hope do you have for your future?

btdt how long is now for you?  What are your symptoms and have you seen any improvement?  What hope is there for your future?

On 11/26/2017 at 12:59 AM, stan said:

since the beginning i notice i can no more do two things simultaneous, it  has to be do one after the other, example cross a street and looking if cars,

I am also facing same...  I found the task dont overlap to produce synergistic effect like they always did.

Either i can listen... then think  to comprehend completely.. 

Same for road  crossing.. i would look at vehicles .. or say the view has lessen to 2 or 4 vehicles.. then move... 

Lost all the previous effect and rush.

I feel its some hormonal rush that had dampened severly to produce another overlappig task.

08/13 - 01/14
Olanzapine, petril MD (Clonazepam ), Dicorate ER (divalproex). Soza 10 (Zolpidem)

02/14 - 05/14
Flunil ​20mg , Divaa OD 250 mg(divalproex), Amisulpride 50mg (1-0-2), zolfresh 5 mg , Quetiapine
05/14 - 08/14 Venlafaxine 75 xr ( 1-0-1), zapiz 0.25
10/14 Zaptra 12.5mg , Oxetol xr 150mg (0-0-1)
11/14 - 08/15
Paris CR 25 (paroxetine) , Oxetol xr 600 mg (0-0-1), nitrest 5mg , Quetiapine for a month.
09/15-11 Venlafaxine XR 75 ( 1-0-1), Mirtazipine 15, Respiredal 0.5, Lamitor 25, zillion 10.
12/15-02/16 Off Meds (C.T)

03/16-Mid April Sertraline, Aripropazole, Quetiapine, Etizolam.

After that : CT and on OTC supplements (Roadback), now on Ayurveda
On 28/11/2017 at 1:42 AM, grandmaD said:

btdt is right, sorry to say another crap from this poison.  I did my own research because i was shocked to discover I had osteo, as no-one ever drank more milk as a kid, teenager, young adult and old adult than me!  I got plenty of calcium so I did my own research.

There is this aspect of drugs, Paxil and a/d's called "cholinergenic" if you want to do your own research.  Basically, it means it dries up your whole body which results in dry eyes (I complained of this as soon as I was on Paxil and told to use eye drops!)

dry mouth - which results in loss of teeth, decay of teeth and so on due to no saliva

hi GrandmaD,

i have exactly all you have written, and know several people who are bad at 9 years, 12 years off any med(they are too sensitive to a chemical med)

for anxiety 

in protracted withdrawal

spacebarisbroken...

cognitiveissuescomeandgo...mcs....multiplechemicalsensitivity

movement

disorder

keeping

chemicals

out

of

mylifebest

I

can.

Had a car accident in 85

• 9 months later...
On 12/1/2017 at 3:24 PM, stan said:

i have exactly all you have written, and know several people who are bad at 9 years, 12 years off any med(they are too sensitive to a chemical med)

Yep not many teeth left and sure have the chemical problem... I wonder how we could counteract all this ... good nutrition sure but it does not seem to be enough. 

11 years and counting.

Had a car accident in 85