SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Sofferenza87: I introduce myself

Sofferenza87

hello I'm new, I apologize if I will use the translator ... I write from Rome I take drugs since I'm 28 now or 16 years from the end of April I started to climb, currently I assume rivotril 0.75 mg, Depakote 650 mg seroquel 25 mg until about two months ago I assumed tegretol ... I hope that the withdrawal symptoms that I now end up because I do not feel now of x attacchare on rivotril, a year ago I was at 6 mg. 3 years ago I took about 12 to 14 mg xnax .... in the meantime over the last three years I've lost about 30 kg I have physical problems but these are not "important" in this forum, although I am aware ke were the result of this cocktail ... I want to return to live because I was prevented .... I wanted to ask someone who is climbing or if he climbed appeared disabling symptoms such as leaving home for not being able to stand in the way if I get up sway you see with the naked eye ... and they are forced to lean on because I did not balance ....

Hello Sofferenza.  Welcome to the group.  The translator did not do good work.  I will write what I think you are trying to say and see if you agree with it.

"Hello I'm new.  I apologize but I must use a translator.  I live in Rome.  I have taken drugs for 16 years, since I was 28 years old.  I am currently consuming Rivotril 0.75 mg, Depakote 650 mg, Seroguel 25 mg.  I stopped consuming Tegretol two months ago.  I think the withdrawal symptoms I now feel are from the Rivotril because a year ago I was consuming 6 mg.  Three years ago I also took 12 -14 mg Xanax.  Over the last three years I have lost about 30 kg of weight. I have physical problems that are not important to this forum, although I am aware they are the result of this cocktail.  I want to return to the life I have not been able to live.  I want to ask anyone who is decreasing their drugs, do they have disabling symptoms like not being able to leave the house because they get dizzy and are unable to stand without leaning on something to keep their balance?"

I have some important questions.  Did you just stop taking the Tegretol or did you decrease it slowly over time?  How did you decrease the Rivotril from 6 mg down to 0.75 mg?

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

I have taken drugs for 16 years, since I was 28 years old. 

I think she is 28 years old at the moment and she has been taking drugs since she was 16. That would agree with the fact that she is called Sofferenza87; she was born in 1987.

About me ------------------------ College student with a history of anxiety, excessive worrying and health anxiety.

April 2014 - May 2015----------    Prozac 20mg On and Off.  Second time on it I developed apathy, changes in personality, asexuality.

May 2015  -   July 2015-----------------  Tappering off prozac. Still no feelings,anhedonia, apathy, no libido, asexuality.

Current symptoms--------  pssd (asexuality in my case). Anxiety and depression developed some months afer stopping prozac, could have been caused by obsessing and beating myself up too much when I found myself unable to like girls again. The best thing to do with pssd (which in my case is asexuality) is accept it and move on.