Sign in to follow this  
isurvived8

acceptance pssd emotional blunting

isurvived8

If anyone can accept such a Devastating LIFE altering illness then there is absolutely nothing in life that can affect that person anymore. I go through life now very thick skinned and insensitive to everyone elses problems. People will let a pimple ruin their week, or make a cold.out to be the end of the world, or having to shop for the holidays.

Theres a part of me that wants to relate, but theres a part of me that rises above Everything now. I no longer fold under pressure, nothing gets me down anymore. Nothing. Not even 'pssd' . I have LIFE altering thyroid problems, adrenal problems from xanax, a drug I was never properly warned of. Endocrine problems from suboxone after a single year of therapy. And now this pssd or whatever it is from effexor.

Nothing in this life is capable of pulling me down again. Every day I wake up im on fire with energy and purpose. I can truly.appreciate the depth of our countries corruption in the medical field.

Our world is changing, and with change opens doors for manipulation and corruption. If our country is making money from this corruption, well then we have big problems. Not just us, the kids right now being bullied in high school who are easy pray for companies like pfizer. 100billion dollar corporations who arent even decent enough to pay there due. Theu have to outsource to other countries to avoid paying taxes for this bullsh*t.

I have a purpose now. In five years when im a millionaire, im going to find a way to make people pay. Legally. Someone will hear what I have to say, and theyll hear the pain theyve put us through. Every person on the planet should know about permanent LIFE altering side effects from anti depressants.

Theon

In five years when im a millionaire,

Are you going to be a millionaire?

LucaDiProspero

oh well isurvived88, i had that phase you had described so well and it had gone from months...hope you can hold on your purpose anyway it's good!

ricardo7
isurvived8

You mention in other posts that you are almost ok and you feel normal.  yes or not man?

potions

How are you isurvived? Have you seen any imorovments in your PSSD/emotional numbness since you last posted?

-potions🖤