SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

hardy86: Severe fatigue 24/7 Mirtazapine hell

hardy86

Hi AliG, fresh

Thank you for giving information it really helps me a lot. I have ordered a better scale for USA, takes around 3 weeks to get to me. The the mean time have ordered fast shipping a scale to replace old 1.

Cheers

Currently suffer extreme CFS, Lyme, adrenal fatigue, bad gut issues, reaction bad to mold basically etc home a lot. Can hardly walk all I get crash easily. 
I’m currently on mirtizapine 1.7mg and Reboxetine 0.4mg. I did a cut on reboxetine on the 19/4/20 around 11%. 
Also taking Ativan since January 2mg. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hardy86

• SquirrellyGirl

• leahy

• AliG

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardy,

I hope it all goes well .   :)     Good luck. Let us know  how you go . 

Ali.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Hi Hardy86,

If I was in your shoes, I would get a prescription for a Mirtazapine Soltab 15mg.

It is dissolves quickly in water.

Once it dissolves, stir the liquid, and pour the amount that you need into another mesauring medicine cup.

It is very easy and convenient.

I am currently on 5mg.

I have cut tablets approximately at the beginning, but this way is much more accurate.

You will recover.

Best wishes, Hopefull.

DRUG HISTORY:

November 2013- Zoloft, ( Bad reaction).

January 2014 - March 2014 Seroquel.( Quit Cold Turkey).

January2014- Mirtazapine, I was taking 15mg at one stage, reduced to 7.5mg, Pgad reactions to Mirtazapine. Doctor kept increasing it to 37.5mg, until July 2014. No improvement, experiencing panic attacks, on 37.5 mg. I had enough by October 2014. Began tapering.

October 2014- Started tapering Mirtazapine from 37.5mg.

September 2015- Down to 4mg of Mirtazapine. Crashed.

September 16th- Up dosed to 5mg. Held this dose for almost 5 months. Stabilised.

February 2016- Began tapering again. From 5mg to 4.5mg of Mirtazapine. (Rocking the boat, again)! Lol. :(

Hi hopefull

But if I go soltab I'm just worried I'm changing different brands and might not agree with me. I remember changing generic brands in early stages and I went funny. Of course if this is the best way for me I would love to just worried as you know anxiety does to you. Wow hopefull we are at almost the same level of mirt. This is

Great support to have. How long have you been reducing and what dose you start from? Are you doing 10% or 5 % now? How are

You feeling?

Cheers

Currently suffer extreme CFS, Lyme, adrenal fatigue, bad gut issues, reaction bad to mold basically etc home a lot. Can hardly walk all I get crash easily. 
I’m currently on mirtizapine 1.7mg and Reboxetine 0.4mg. I did a cut on reboxetine on the 19/4/20 around 11%. 

Hi hopefull

I would love to follow your journey and keep close contact with you as your almost

exactly at my dose stage right now. Hope your well hopefull. I've been doing it so so hard lately depression part kills me. As from the start meds never worked for me only the first 6 weeks then started to turn hell. So hard to believe if I will ever be normal again. And worried that even after I'm off ally meds I still feel the same of course not straight away. But I'm fighting each day.

Syptoms I get are

. Feel like a diabetic

. Heart palpitation when I'm training in gym ( I'll do my set of exercise then need to let the heart settle down that last about 15 secs)

. Feel foggy head dizzy

. Hard to concentrate

. Of course anxiety depression

To many to name.

But I must make a positive note I was settle before then a made a big mistake which everyone was saying it was the big drop I tried 18%.

Thanks hopefull

Hi everyone

Would love help can't sleep for last 3 nights. Never had a problem for sleep since being on mirt in the last 1 year and 9 months. So out of the blue I don't get it and it makes your health worst. Any suggestion please? I heard using little dose of Ativan can help. And reading melatonin helps starting at low dose and working up to find right amount. But does melatonin need to be taking for a while to work or can work straight away?

Thanks guys desperate for sleep.

Thanks forum use are all very kind.

sorry you are struggling with insomnia.

Funny i was just at the pharmacy today and asked about insomnia and they suggested some stuff. I said does it contain melatonin and they said yes.

I said no thanks...but thats just me ..paranoid.

There is a thread here on melatonin somewhere. And it appears at low doses people are taking it.

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

Hardy ,

I'm sorry you're struggling with this . I have the same problem. Many of us in withdrawal , suffer from this symptom.  These links might help .

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/189-melatonin-for-sleep/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/53-sleep-problems-that-awful-withdrawal-insomnia/

I hope you find something that works for you. I know how difficult insomnia / sleep problems can make your life.  

Ali.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Hi nz11

Thanks for your reply. What did you use? Hope yr well

Hi AliG

Thank you for the link hard I'm typing falling asleep. I will check it. Your support means a lot thanks. Hope u are having good times.

Hi nz11

Thanks for your reply. What did you use? Hope yr well

nothing except read a few sa threads...have a snack and listen to musuc...i call it taking time

nz11

5.03am

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

Hi all

Does anyone know where I can buy melatonin slow release from. I

Heard I few people here trying it and don't know where to buy it. I live In Australia. I heard I should start of .5 mg and work my way up. No proper sleep for 3 weeks this is killing me.

Thanks guys

Hi Hardy ,

In Oz , it's hard to get the " real stuff".  Online seems to be the way to go .  I have heard " Iherb" is  good . I hear you ! - no sleep is a " killer " , of life !

Ali.

• Moderator Emeritus

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Thanks fresh, AliG

Can't even type no sleep I'm out if it.

Thanks a lot

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hardy, I just read over most of your thread. I'm sorry you are going thru this. Im not on here very much any more because I am still dealing with MUCH depression and anxiety and paranoia. I just wanted to put my focus on someone else for a bit and you were the one I landed on.

I am on mitrz. I did a VERY VERY slow taper off mirtazipine and Risperdal. Took 3 yrs getting off Risp. I can't remember how long on the mirtazipine but it was not very fast at all. I became manic very soon after leaving off the mirtazipine and was on a TINY dose of Risp. I did not know I was manic. I thought I was doing GREAT!!!!! I was not. Ended up nervous breakdown and back on meds. Better but not complete.

Wishing you the best

Hi Tezza

I hope u get will soon. Yeah it's all hell for me doctors give whatever to u then they want u to deal with all the problems most times. No zzzz is killing me not sure if starting sleeping pills is a bad idea. Desperate for sleep.

Take care

Hi moderator

I lost my topic tittle. My my page has been deleted do you know why thanks a lot?

Sorry to start another topic I don't know another way to get help.

Thanks

Hardy,

You are still here, in the same place .  :)    Sleeping pills are a bad idea !  Maybe if you read this :

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/555-tips-to-help-sleep-so-many-of-us-have-withdrawal-insomnia/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/53-sleep-problems-that-awful-withdrawal-insomnia/

I hope this helps.

Ali

Hi AliG

Just found my forum again I'm hopeless with computers. Thanks for yr help. How have you been? hope yr well AliG.

Hi all

How to tell if you have had a good sleep?

It's a tricky one for me at the moment cause last many weeks I have been up and can remember clearly waking and not shutting down again for ages. And also been suffering a new symptom of severe tired ness never had this problem before and zzzzzz always been good to me till now. And at times depression makes you feel tired so you blame bad sleep. But just start melatonin and seems to help with magnesium and camomile tea. So hard guys cause it's been 3 months since I last settled and can't see improvement cause this fatigue killing me, and I know sleep is important. But seems sleep is ok but not 100% that's why I ask how to tell if had good sleep.

Thanks a lot

Hi all

You start asking yourself so many question after 3 long hell months of suffering and not being settled and hard to believe and if need another strategy. Has anyone been my boat before from being just settled but then dropping a dose of 18% then all turn to crap? Hard to believe 1 error I assume I made can cause this long of suffering.

Love

Send all my love to everyone on this forum use a kind.

How do I put my page back on the topic on forum page. Thought it was easier for me to communicate with people. Sorry not the best at computers. Just in a bad way a would love some ideas. Thank you so much.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hardy,

The mods will move this to your Intro topic.  The link for it is hardy86-need-help-badly-im/#entry188443

If you click on that link, you can add it to your favourites in your web browser OR click on the Follow Topic at the top right.

Someone else has had the same problem so just thought I'd let you know you aren't the only one who can't find their topic.

Sorry to hear you are not doing well.  Hopefully someone will be able to offer some suggestions.

CC

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Thanks chessiecat

Hi

Been at the same dose Mirtazapine for about 2 months at 5.5mg and been on this drug 21 months. And also taking roboxetine 8mg since 1/1/15. Never on antidepressants have ever experienced 24/7 severe fatigue been going for a month straight. Been to doc done blood test seems good now checking heart. I'm so depressed and not sure what is happening to me and is this from medicine or something going on with me not pick up from doctors I'm going crazy so down already battling depression anxiety with it. Haven't settle now for 3 months after it all started when dropping mirtizipine from 5.5 to 4.5mg. Don't know if it's normal to be unsettle this long now along with 24/7 fatigue.

Thanks

• Moderator Emeritus

I have merged your intro  topics Hardy, unfortunately the title is the latest one and not the original but that can be changed if you like, just let us know what you would like it to be. I've been away for a while and out of practice! 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Hi Hardy ,

I understand how confusing this is for you at this time. These symptoms all come from withdrawal from the drug that your brain got used to having around. Then , it started to get yanked away , too quickly and your nervous system is not used to it and is rebelling .  The thing is , not to panic and to find ways of  dealing with your symptoms in  non- drug ways. 

Please read this link : 

Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptoms

I would hold for a good while on this dose and give your nervous system a bit of a spell. It has been through a lot. Try if you can and read up on the other ways of coping with some of your symptoms , and just try to be patient , if you can. You will get better results from holding now , than you will from jumping around in your dosage.

The rule of 3KIS: Keep it simple. Keep it slow. Keep it stable.

Best wishes,

Ali

Thanks AliG your support means a lot to me. How are you going? hope your well.

Cheers

Consent fatigue is one of the big killers of WD.  The whole experience is so physically draining on the body there is no way around it.  You have to take care of yourself which means limiting your activities, cutting back on exercise (not curtailing but going easier), eating right and resting when ever possible and maintaining a positive outlook.  Other than that there isn't much you can do about it.  I know exactly what you're going through sometimes by the end of the day I have real trouble walking up the drive to the house and it's not that steep or that far, then I just sit in the recliner and don't move the rest of the evening.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Hi brassmonky

That's so hard to believe because I never had this at 4.5 even lower dose. I think I

Got a virus at the same time to which won't help. But I hope at least this bad fatigue can pass and won't be here the whole time it's a killer. Sounds like you had this how long did it last for u brass?

Can it happen out if the blue like this shocking.

Thanks

I still got it.  It's been one of the mainstays of my taper.  It's not constant like it use to be and not as debilitating.  I usually don't have any trouble with the driveway anymore, but my stamina isn't close to what it use to be.  I'll be fine on Monday but by Thursday night I totally wiped.  It tends to follow the window/wave pattern like so much else in WD and is very dependent on who much I over exert myself. I really can do what I use to do at thirty, I know I can.

Catching a virus doesn't help at all.  I had the flu two years ago and felt it for months.  

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hardy, 

I just wanted to say that I am envious of you for being at 4.5 mg!  I know you are suffering greatly, though, and I don't envy you that!  I am at 16 mg now.  I've decided to do 5% every two weeks since mild WD symptoms occur around 5 to 10 days.  At 10%, the anxiety was just uncomfortable enough to make me anxious about it.

Have you tried inositol powder?  Not sure how it is received in general on here though it did come up in conversation about PSSD.  It may help anxiety.  I forget if I posted about tapping on your thread, but maybe that is something to check out:  Emotional Freedom Techniques.  I think you said that meditation/mindfulness were not helpful, but tapping uses acupressure points to affect the body.  Maybe it releases endorphins or something.  All I know is that when I have insomnia in the night, usually three rounds of tapping are enough to put me back to sleep.  As I do the third round I'll be thinking: this isn't working!  But the next thing I know, I'm waking up from having been asleep!  

I feel for you and hope that the insomnia gets better soon!  I think the stress of not sleeping creates more stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia, a vicious circle!

SG

Started ADs back around 1995 after bad break-up, starting with Prozac.  Switched to Wellbutrin, and then to Effexor in 2002
Effexor XR 2002-2014 up to 225 mg at one point, down to 37.5 mg towards end but back up to 75 mg in 2014; now realize I had W/D as I dropped down, memory very poor about history.  Extreme emotions, poor concentration as I stepped back down, didn't connect the dots!
Summer 2014 reduced to 0 very quickly, was sick of anhedonia/sexual dysfunction due to meds, depression never controlled if not worse. Didn't recognize WD since symptoms built slowly (thought I had ADD! and menopausal on top of it), starting with severe sweats, very bad cog-fog and memory issues, culminating in weight loss, severe anxiety and depression, panic, severe apathy and insomnia by eight months off.  Saw p-doc who put me on Remeron, increased from 7.5 mg/day to 37.5 mg by May 22, 2015; still doing very badly though able to sleep.

June 1. 2015 Reinstated Effexor XR 37.5 mg, Remeron dropped to 30 mg PM. Immediate relief of symptoms, like nothing had ever happened!  Joined SA and began on advice of friend who recognized it was WD all along! Began tapering in July 2015.

Been tapering both meds ever since, focusing on one more than the other or doing no more than 5% of each per month.

12 mg Effexor and 5.8 mg Remeron (mirtazapine SolTabs to make a solution with OraPlus) as of 5/4/2017 

Update 3/14/18: 2.9 mg Remeron and 6 mg Effexor; 6/10/18:  2.6 mg Remeron and 4.9 mg Effexor

My intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9313-squirrellygirl-effexor-withdrawal-etc/page-2#entry196679

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

Hi brass

The sad thing is I could go gym in the morning/ or whenever a month ago feel ok I assume all the endorphins I get bring depression anxiety down now I go gym and never get relief so sad. So I never get a break from depression now. I hope this is not going to last forever while on this med so depressed it's hard.

Thanks

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello Hardy,

Just wanted to pop in here to encourage you that depression does get better.  Your w/d will keep healing, your brain will keep healing, and so will the depression eventually start to lift.  I know from personal experience that when you are in it, it's very hard to believe it will improve and very little that people say helps much.  Just know you are not alone.  

I'm sure you will have read this before, but perhaps have another look for ideas you can try now the gym isn't doing it for you.  Anything good, no matter how little, that we can build into our lives can help us, bit by bit.  http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1112-non-drug-techniques-to-cope-with-emotional-symptoms/  This, and time, is what has got me out of my last bad depressed state. 

I really feel for you, wish I could do more,

KarenB

2010  Fluoxetine 20mg.  2011  Escitalopram 20mg.  2013 Tapered badly and destabilised CNS.  Effexor 150mg. 

2015 Begin using info at SurvivingAntidepressants.  Cut 10% - bad w/d 2 months, held 1 month. 

Micro-tapering: four weekly 0.4% cuts, hold 4 weeks (struggling with symptoms).

8 month hold.

2017 Micro-tapering: four weekly 1% cuts, hold 4 weeks (symptoms almost non-existent).

2020 Still micro-tapering. Just over 2/3 of the way off effexor. Minimal symptoms, - and sleeping well.
Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin C, iron, oat-straw tea, nettle tea.

2023 Now on 7 micro-beads of Effexor. Minimal symptoms but much more time needed between drops.

'The possibility of renewal exists so long as life exists.'  Dr Gabor Mate.

Hi squirrellygirl, brassmonkey

Thank you so much did use guys ever feel good on meds though? Im scared as they worked a month then 20 months turn hell. So I'm back to the beginning but instead of anxiety only now depression and the lot.....does cbt work for use or not really as I was thinking meds are the poison and cbt won't do much hope I'm wrong though. Wanted to get stable and try cbt again done a few lessons breathing. It's hard now just to stay awake all day.

Thanks