Quick question

Has everyone tried Body Calm by TRB

it is Monteroncy Cherry Tart extract and passion flower

for withdrawal from Zoloft

Thanks so much

Hi,

I tried back in summer, it didn't help me

starcontrol2

Sorry, want to add that passion flower I think is helping but I take it consistently twice a day

herewego

Hi Pamela & starcontrol2 or anyone else that has tried it,

Have you found passion flower is still helping you with WD symptoms?

Turtle76

Hello I was curious about the herb passionflower for sleep and relaxation? I have been off Paxil for a little over 5 years and still in withdrawal. I tryed B12 for the nervous system but it was too activating for my fragile nerves. I got in a terrible kayak accident last February and it bruised my bladder, I am slowly recovering but my internal organs are fragile, I think I have PTSD from the accident, my brain is always on fight and flight, I have a great therapist I saw today so I hope she can help me with the trama. I was seeing if I could try to take some passionflower to help my sleep lately I have been restless and wake up feeling tired and unrested with cortisol spikes throughout the day, some nights have been peaceful. I have used Bach rescue flower remedy with success but it doesn't help with night anxiety, so I am looking for something to take the edge of naturally, thanks

brassmonkey

Many people have success with Passionflower.  Start with a small dose and build up a bit if needed.  Some people have reported that it only works for a few weeks and then you need to take a break from it for a while.

Turtle76

Hi, Great Thankyou will start slow with passionflower for sleep and work up to a full dose! 😊 

lavendertealatte

Hi all.  Passionflower helped me a lot when I first had anxiety before I made the decision to take medication, but I always was worried about the safety because there's not much information since it's herbal and all I heard was that it was supposed to be used temporarily, maybe there are no long term studies or something.  Does anyone have any info?

India

Does anyone know about citalopram and passiflora/citalopram interactions?

Gridley

4 hours ago, India said:

Does anyone know about citalopram and passiflora/citalopram interactions?

Brassmonkey, one of our moderators, wrote following recently about passionflower:

"Many people have success with Passionflower.  Start with a small dose and build up a bit if needed.  Some people have reported that it only works for a few weeks and then you need to take a break from it for a while."

India

Thank you. I started to get concerned there might be an interaction. I will lay off it for a bit. I managed to sleep last night without it. I think it is still in my system though. I will see how I go.