Social Media Awareness of PSSD and PFS

ethanmatthews

Hello everyone,

I was thinking the best way to prevent more men getting PSSD and a related condition called PFS which is caused by propecia usage is to target popular social media websites.  You should right your own message so they dont think its some sort of bot attack (dont forget to include PFS, you can cite hhttp://www.propeciahelp.com/). Just briefly mention what PFS and PSSD is and that you would like them to run a story about it.  Be respectful, polite, and succinct.  Please post if you have other people who would be sympathetic to our cause and have a high number of people following/subscribed to them.

Youtube:

the young turks (liberal internet news in california 2.4M subscribers you can contact the at feedback@tytnetwork.com)

Stefan Molyneux (popular philosopher/mens righst activist in canada 306k subscribers you can contact him @StefanMolyneux also you can call into the show https://freedomainradio.com/callinshow/)

StevenCrowder (conservtive/mens rights radio show host in michigan 156k subscribers you can contact him athttp://louderwithcrowder.com/contact/

Sargon of Akkad (liberal/mens rights activist in the UK 218k subscribers you can contact him @Sargon_of_Akkad on twitter)

Twitter:

Milo Yiannopoulos  @Nero  (mens rights activist/breitbart columnist 119k followers)

I think we should start a #PFS #PSSD at around 9am Tuesday December 22nd 2015 USA East Coast Standard Time

I was thinking about on posting a brief blurb about PFS and PSSD on 9GAG and Imgur.  I will post at ~9am Tuesday December 22nd 2015 USA East Coast Standard Time.  Most students should be done with exams and home for the holidays.  my username on 9gag is Brad Storm and I will post it in the "WTF" section.  My username on imgur is BradStorm8822 and I will post it on the "the more you know" section.  The title of the image post for both websites will be "PFS and PSSD Awareness. Please Read, it could save someones life!".  that way you can just do a search for the title or my username to find the posts and upvote it.

the way those sites work is that images that are submitted that get a certain number of upvotes in a certain amount of time will get on the "front page" of the website and be viewed by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people. I will post an image explaining the cause (pharmaceuticals) and symptoms of PFS and PSSD.  Tell them that if they are on it or know somebody who is to consult a doctor to slowly taper off them and onto better alternatives. I will ask for donations to the foundation or at the very least to get them to share the image I will post to their friends and family to raise even more awareness.  Hopefully this will also attract attention from cable media like CNN/FOX/MSNBS/CBC/BBC/ect.  

Make sure you have your accounts ready to go for those website and that you have familiarized yourself with the features. 

I am a frequent user of 9gag, and it's quite difficult to reach the trending and the hot pages, I have tried a few times with funny posts and never got more than 100 upvotes... We can try though, you have my upvote 

About me ------------------------ College student with a history of anxiety, excessive worrying and health anxiety.

April 2014 - May 2015----------    Prozac 20mg On and Off.  Second time on it I developed apathy, changes in personality, asexuality.

May 2015  -   July 2015-----------------  Tappering off prozac. Still no feelings,anhedonia, apathy, no libido, asexuality.

Current symptoms--------  pssd (asexuality in my case). Anxiety and depression developed some months afer stopping prozac, could have been caused by obsessing and beating myself up too much when I found myself unable to like girls again. The best thing to do with pssd (which in my case is asexuality) is accept it and move on.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi ethanmatthews ,  welcome to the site.  

If you have personal experience of PSSD , it would be helpful to provide a summary of your history

of antidepressants by filling out your signature.

Are you currently taking any meds?

Best wishes ,  Fresh

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

• Administrator

Hi, ethan. Please start a topic about your own experience with psychiatric drugs in the Introductions forum. Thank you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.