Happy2Heal

☼ Happy2Heal: Hope I'm doing this right

Happy2Heal

quick update:

was eating very poorly for about a week- all kinds of high fat, high sugar foods and things I don't normally eat.

It was an experiment to see how that might affect things.

well, it didn't make any difference in WD/recovery symptoms but Sat night I ate something at a Bingo game, that gave me food poisoning (severe stomach cramps and diarrhea, omgoodness it was bad!) I spent most of Sunday sleeping off and on when I could, in between runs to the bathroom.

I even  managed to get some sleep off and on last night, which surprised me, since I spent so much time laying down during the day. 

my stomach's finally settled down after a day of just water.  I think  I'm going to keep doing a water fast for another day or so, just to clean things out and give my digestive tract a rest.  I'll see how it goes, if I get too hungry, I'll just add back some bland foods like oatmeal.

as far as the "10 month" wave goes, it seems to be over, knock wood.:)

it was up and down there for awhile and I was a bit discouraged but feeling on much more solid ground now.

whew!

Alice1

Hi H2H ,

It's been a while since we've spoke , but I wanted to express how thrilled I am to see you recovering so well . I recently got bored with my diet and had Waffle House 5 days in a row , and now I'm realizing it's ok to be bored ..

Happy2Heal
On 9/17/2018 at 12:26 PM, Alice1 said:

Hi H2H ,

It's been a while since we've spoke , but I wanted to express how thrilled I am to see you recovering so well . I recently got bored with my diet and had Waffle House 5 days in a row , and now I'm realizing it's ok to be bored ..

hahaha Hi Alice1 

yeh I learned the hard way that there's worse things than boredom

thanks for stopping by.:)

how are things going for you?

Alice1

Oh pretty rough . Just trying to stack the days together and let things play out without becoming to terribly distraught . It's tough though . As time goes by things seem to be tougher to manage , which doesn't surprise me ..

Happy2Heal
12 minutes ago, Alice1 said:

Oh pretty rough . Just trying to stack the days together and let things play out without becoming to terribly distraught . It's tough though . As time goes by things seem to be tougher to manage , which doesn't surprise me ..

oh sorry to hear that

I pray things settle down for you soon.

it will happen, but damn it takes so long!
I know

I am able to look back now to the last 5 yrs, when I was going up and down in my dose a lot and I see that basically threw me into withdrawal but I didn't even know it.

I did so many stupid things during that time, trying to get a handle on why I was feeling so bad.

Finding SA was the best thing that happened to me- I FINALLY found out what was wrong.

it's been pretty unpleasant going thru WD/recovery but it's been worth it, because I"m finally free and mostly healed.

I know for me, sometimes making a change in my environment or my daily activities helped to make the symptoms seem less "always there/always grinding at me"- if you know what I mean?
I guess the novelty was a good distraction. I don't know.

maybe you can try to plan something fun?

I hate hearing that ppl are still not doing well, I just want to reach out and hug everyone and make it all better

make all the bad stuff just go the eff away, you know?

but it will, it will!

Rosetta

I'm so happy your wave is over.  To eat whatever and have it NOT affect you!! Fantastic!