Legan: 1 month off

legan

Hello . Ots my first post .

ive been on esriolpram and sulipride just for months . I took them after 6 months of benzo use . I did this just to handle alcohol problem .

I quit since 1 month with very fast taper . I just cant hanfle the side effects .Now i felt all the hell of symptoms any body mentioned it plus dreaming while awake and fear from nothing .

Idk what happened i just cant function . And quit my job . Setting at home feeling want to faint or pass out . that severe anxiety is killing me especialy at the morning .

Im crying writing this . I would rather be an alcoholic yhan took thoses meds . Idk what to do . My body cant tolerate this meds . And i cant drink because its has its problems .

Is this gonna end .? Should i see heart doctor ?. I feel like my heart is weak and i cant do any thing

I miss my self .im 30 years old . I was doing fair before .now cant function

Alcohol for 10 years then benzo for 6 months to help with alcohol then psychosis , and took esctiolpram 20 mg and sulipride 200 mg . quit date 17 -12 -2015

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• legan

• Altostrata

• Fresh

• SquirrellyGirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on Legan someone will respond to you.  I know how frightened you are - classic withdrawals you are having....what other side effects do you have. 

Lee (f)

xxx

Zoloft started for 8 years - 150 mg capsules

Started tapering December 3, 2011,

Off Zoloft May 17, 2013

While tapering WDS were tolerable

Off Zoloft debilitating WDS the worst starting around 6 months off

even worse after 18 months off

Now 35 months off - still in a terrible wave for months now.

I have and had all of the symptoms . Sometimes i feel like a liquid went from my head to all of my body organs suddenly then got a huge fear .

I feel like im healing .because in tge first 3 weeks my bp was high +140/+100 now it became more normal or lower like 100/70.

Idk whats going on .i just dont feel man any more .

I only took them for two months . Thats unfair .

Alcohol for 10 years then benzo for 6 months to help with alcohol then psychosis , and took esctiolpram 20 mg and sulipride 200 mg . quit date 17 -12 -2015

Plus my face is red and have rash and my body doesbt sweat

I feel im still poisened . That taste in my mouth and feeling strang and detached . Liver pain . Tinnuites . Ringing in my ears and head .

should this be out of my system after 1 month . Why im still feeling poisened .?

Hi legan-- welcome to the group.  I'm sorry to hear that your were put on this stuff to help get off of something just as bad and are now suffering even worse.  These drugs are very powerful and even though you only took them for a few months they needed to be tapered off of very slowly.  If they are not tapered properly you end up with withdrawal symptoms like you're feeling now.

We need some more information before we can make any suggestions.  Back to the Benzos, which one were you taking, how much and how did you stop. Same thing for the esriolpram and sulipride.

Please put your withdrawal history in your signature

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Legan, 

I'm glad you made it here to SA.  

The first thing for you to understand is that it isn't about getting the drug out of your system.  The drugs are likely out of your system but it is what they did to your system that is causing the withdrawal.  Many people think it is like taking an aspirin - once the drug is gone the effect is gone, but these drugs do not work the same way.  Your nervous system must heal from their influence.  Here is a link that might help you understand what is happening:

Brain Remodelling

Since you are only one month out from jumping off your drugs, you are still in the window during which reinstatement of the drugs can alleviate your symptoms.  You are in a state of imbalance caused by sudden cessation, and a little bit of the drug can bring stability.  I know, most people don't want to take the very poison that caused all of this, but in actuality it is a harm reduction step, to alleviate the suffering you are experiencing.  You can then do a very slow taper off the meds such that you remain comfortable and functional during the taper off.  Please read the following links:

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/7562-about-reinstating-and-stabilizing-to-reduce-withdrawal-symptoms/

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1024-why-taper-by-10-of-my-dosage/

Please read this topics.  I'm sure a mod will be along shortly, though there seem to be a lot of people joining the forum today, lots of suffering going on out there!

SG

Started ADs back around 1995 after bad break-up, starting with Prozac.  Switched to Wellbutrin, and then to Effexor in 2002
Effexor XR 2002-2014 up to 225 mg at one point, down to 37.5 mg towards end but back up to 75 mg in 2014; now realize I had W/D as I dropped down, memory very poor about history.  Extreme emotions, poor concentration as I stepped back down, didn't connect the dots!
Summer 2014 reduced to 0 very quickly, was sick of anhedonia/sexual dysfunction due to meds, depression never controlled if not worse. Didn't recognize WD since symptoms built slowly (thought I had ADD! and menopausal on top of it), starting with severe sweats, very bad cog-fog and memory issues, culminating in weight loss, severe anxiety and depression, panic, severe apathy and insomnia by eight months off.  Saw p-doc who put me on Remeron, increased from 7.5 mg/day to 37.5 mg by May 22, 2015; still doing very badly though able to sleep.

June 1. 2015 Reinstated Effexor XR 37.5 mg, Remeron dropped to 30 mg PM. Immediate relief of symptoms, like nothing had ever happened!  Joined SA and began on advice of friend who recognized it was WD all along! Began tapering in July 2015.

Been tapering both meds ever since, focusing on one more than the other or doing no more than 5% of each per month.

12 mg Effexor and 5.8 mg Remeron (mirtazapine SolTabs to make a solution with OraPlus) as of 5/4/2017 

Update 3/14/18: 2.9 mg Remeron and 6 mg Effexor; 6/10/18:  2.6 mg Remeron and 4.9 mg Effexor

My intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9313-squirrellygirl-effexor-withdrawal-etc/page-2#entry196679

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

I dont wanna to reinstate any thing . I know my body will not accept it . I have to suffer the withdrawals . And probably ill kill the doctor who put me on this .

When i can be symptoms free again ? How long it takes ? I just used them for two months.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Legan ,  even though you took them for only 2 months , you're having bad withdrawal symptoms.

These could go on for many months to be honest.  Stopping like that after a quick taper is like going "cold turkey".

You're right , it's a very unfair situation.

If things get too bad , you can try taking just a tiny amount , 1 or 2mg of the drug you were taking.

What is esriolpram ?  Do you mean escitalopram?

Sulpiride is an antipsychotic.  

The reason you can't function is because of the withdrawal symptoms.  

None of the symptoms or sensations you get from  W/d are permanent.  This is temporary.

There are many members here going through a similar process , and we understand how scary and horrible it can be.

Let us know how we can help.

Best wishes ,  Fresh

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Hi Fresh.

Thanks for your reply . Im not fully in balance thats why i keep make mistake when writing

esriolpram i meant escitalopram . I quit alcohol alot of times in my life i never felt like that . How FDA approve something like that . Who owns FDA ?

In the first month i couldnt write or any thing . Thats why i didnt post any thing . Now some symptoms subside then have new ones . Its like tgat non endless story . Im jealous from every one who can jist walk or talk or laugh .

Im very scared from every thing . This poisen changmy brain for sure .

I had new symptom today . Its like my muscus has blood from nose . Whish is also scary.

Is there any thing i can do help . I tried omega 3 but it seems affect me anxiety ?

Do you know how many months it takes or when i can at least start function ?

• Moderator Emeritus

This is a very bad thing , the way these drugs affect people.  I wish I could tell you when it will finish , but everybody is different.

Most people find taking magnesium citrate helps . . . it can relax you a bit and your organs need it.

See the thread about magnesium here  http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1300-magnesium-natures-calcium-channel-blocker/

You may be sick for another month or two Legan.  Do you have anyone to help you with meals , groceries etc?

You need to organize some help.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Yes i do have people helping me Support me and do meals for me . But what meals should do we dobt know.

Im drinking water . Lemon water . Herbs . Eating bananas ...like that.

Do you have suggestions for meal

What i think is sulipride helped me and was effective bit ssri does not .

I dont want to reinstate but if i would . Ill consider sulipride . Bit again im scared to get addicted to it

• Moderator Emeritus

We're in a tough situation Legan.  

The symptoms you're having are because part of your brain is already addicted to it - that's how quickly dependence

gets created.

And your brain was trying to cope with the benzo withdrawal before that , and the alcohol before that , so it's pretty confused just trying to stabilize itself.

Could you have a go at filling in your signature please.  Instructions are here  http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/893-please-put-your-withdrawal-history-in-your-signature/

What dose of sulipride were you on for 6 months?  

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

I was on 200 mg sulipride for two months .

Before that i was on benzo for 6 months and tapered to low dose .

Before that also Alcohol for 10 years .

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Legan.    

Do you have any tablets or capsules there with you?   

What dose of escitalopram were you taking ?

As far as meals go , eat as much as you can.  Your body needs heaps of nutrients to get through this.

Most people find simple foods sit best (nausea and diarrhea can be a problem).   Try to eat a small amount every few

hours , even when you don't feel like it.

You could look in the Symptoms section for ideas that have helped others - what to stay away from etc. 

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

Legan you have found the right place for help. I was on this drug aswell so I know exactly what your feeling.  The only way to reduce withdrawal symptoms is to put a small dose of the same drug back into your system or wait it out and eventually they WILL go away.  The earlier the better to reinstate. The longer you wait the more chance of it effecting you negatively. But I know how you feel about putting a drug back in to your system that is poison and you hate so much.  This is all temporary but its awful. We can't tell you exactly when it will stop, everybody on this site is different. But everyine does recover.  Best way to eat is healthy.  So try stuff like lean meats, Wild Fish, Eggs , Avacados,  vegetables and fruits maybe some rice and potatoes aswell. Or just eat things you enjoy. The more nutritious the better but see what agrees with you.  Can you do anything to pass the time?   

Was on 30mg (Lexapro) for 7-8yrs20mg for 3 months (This was my choice my Doc wanted me to drop much faster)15 mg 2week10mg 2 weeks 5 mg 1 week0 since August 24th . PPI Dexlant  30 mg taper has begun. Cutting 20% currently.  using zantac as needed.  Benzo is currently 0.10mg 

Thanks fresh .

I was taking escitolpram 20

I have tablets for most different dosage.

Sulipride 200 and 50

Esctiolpram 10 and 5

I was put on them after i hade like psychos after a minor surgery . I went for a month after tge surgey scared . Then the doctor stopped tge benzo abd put me on them .

I know tgat sulipride is the one whish worked for me not the antidepressant because after month of using it . I was good and the doctor asked me to stop it . Then i had psychosis and when i restart it again i became good again .

Thanks mort81.. Actually i dont feel like eating but im trying.

im scared of reinstat . Its like messing with my brain . And im of yhe kind that get addicted easily.

Now i watch tv alot . That what i do . I cant do any thing . I feel like want to faint.

The good thing is my blood pressure became normal since aweek .

And what i want is to sweat . I cant sweat . No matter what . When i sweat i feel better . I wish i could at least sweat

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Legan,

I'm sorry for what you're going through, it sounds like you're having withdrawal symptoms, but its hard to say what they are from because you have stopped taking several different drugs recently. Which benzo were you taking and did you stop that cold turkey?

Did you feel better while you were taking Sulpiride and Escitalopram?

During the last month, have your symptoms been getting better, worse or staying about the same? Have you experienced any psychosis since stopping them?

As others have written, you will recover, but its impossible to say how long it will take. If you wanted to try reinstatement of one of the most recent drugs, you could try a small amount to see if it helps. Reinstatement of a small amount of the drug can often work well to alleviate withdrawal symptoms. According to medical knowledge, reinstatement is the only way to alleviate withdrawal. Reinstatement is best done immediately upon appearance of symptoms. The more time that passes, the less likely it is to work. Once you have stabilized on a low dose of the drug, then a slower, safer taper can be started. Here is some information about reinstatement to help you decide if its something you would like to try:  About reinstating and stabilizing to stop withdrawal symptoms

If you feel that Sulpiride was helping, perhaps you could try 25mg (half a tablet) to see if it helps. It takes 4 days for the drug to become stable in your system.

Or you could try 2.5mg of Escitalopram.

Eating well and taking care of yourself will also help with recovery. Have a look here for some ideas to help you manage and help yourself while you are healing:  Symptoms and self-care

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

Hi Petunia.

For benzo I was taking bromazepam started 12 mg and tapered to 1.5 over the six months . When i quit 1.5 cold turkey i had destabalization and i started theis journy . I tried to reinstate the 1.5 and even 3 but it didnt work . So i went for another doctor who just told me to quit it and put me on esctilpram and sulipride . Thats around 3 months ago.

I felt better after took them . and felt depressed also . But i was good .

Now since i quit them i felt the worse in my life . Bit i feel little bit better since the third week off.but still cant function .

Im seeing tge dreams that when i wake up i became scared .even if the dream is not scary .

Idk wgat psychosis should be . But i got this feeling of fear and unbalanced since quitting benzo .

Hi all,

I have this symptoms that foesnt want to go . Its like shaking in vision especiall noticed when in in dark place . Its like my brain is shaking inside or vision shaking when i almost close my eyes . This really scary

Has any body got this symptom when withdrawaing

• Administrator

Welcome, legan.

It sounds like you got withdrawal syndrome from going off bromazepam and also maybe from the drugs used in the surgery. Then your doctor misdiagnosed benzo withdrawal -- this is very common -- and gave you escilatopram and sulpiride to "treat" it.

Did you start escilatopram first? How did you feel? Then was sulpiride added?

What were the side effects of the drug combination that made you quit?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Welcome, legan.

It sounds like you got withdrawal syndrome from going off bromazepam and also maybe from the drugs used in the surgery. Then your doctor misdiagnosed benzo withdrawal -- this is very common -- and gave you escilatopram and sulpiride to "treat" it.

Did you start escilatopram first? How did you feel? Then was sulpiride added?

What were the side effects of the drug combination that made you quit?

Thank you .

I started escirolpram and sulipride at the same time i quit benzo . And after a week i felt better and started to function . The side effects at first was unbearable .but then lessened . I felt numb . Not me wiered and depressed but i was functioning . In fact i cant accept the idea being numb by drugs . Its not me i swear . I never felt my self . I was eating alot . Then tge doctor asked me to stop sulipride abd keep on abtidepressabt . After week i did i went very bad so the doctor told me to restart silipride . I felt better again .asked the doctor to stop escitolpram as it makes ne depressed actually .he agreed but to keep on sulipride . Thats when i dicide i should quit those drugs to feel me again

Im wobdering is what im feeling now is the real me ? Is tgis tge alcohol witgdrawal , benzi wd or thos drugs wd ?

By the way . The surgery was dental surgery and i was off bromazepam for 3 days i pased out on the dentit chair then i woke up dizzy and exhausted and vry vry bad . That was 5 months ago . Since then im still bad .

• Administrator

When did you stop drinking alcohol and how did you stop?

It sounds to me that you got withdrawal symptoms when you quit sulpiride the first time. The withdrawal symptoms went away when you took sulpiride again.

Now it's very possible you have withdrawal symptoms from going off sulpiride and escilatopram, on top of benzo and alcohol withdrawal. It's impossible to tell which is which now.

If I were you, I might try taking 2mg escilatopram and see if that helps. If not, add 5mg sulpiride. Stabilize for some months, then gradually go off escilatopram, then sulpiride.

What country are you in? For taking small amounts of escilatopram, see Tips for tapering off Lexapro (escitalopram)

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Hey guys.

Any body felt huge fear from every thing . Feeling like heart is weak even bp and heart rste is normal .

Im always in fear from nothing

Hi alotasrta,if i should cosider something . I think of sulipride not escitolpram cause sulipride one who helped actually .

how mush is 5mg available . I know that 50 is the smallests the

Legan yes this is very common. Most of on here are completly blindsided by this and the uncertainty of when will we feel normal provides alot of fear. Not only that but we are supersensitive so we monitor our bodies like crazy.  I know I always check my heart , pulse and everything . Overtime we wont find the need to do this but right now we do

Was on 30mg (Lexapro) for 7-8yrs20mg for 3 months (This was my choice my Doc wanted me to drop much faster)15 mg 2week10mg 2 weeks 5 mg 1 week0 since August 24th . PPI Dexlant  30 mg taper has begun. Cutting 20% currently.  using zantac as needed.  Benzo is currently 0.10mg 

Hi all.

I had my first wet dream ever . Should i be worried ?

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi all.

I had my first wet dream ever . Should i be worried ?

Legan,

I merged this into your primary thread as there is only one thread per member in the "Introductions". 

I would not worry about this at all.  I'm not sure what it might signify but it's certainly a very natural thing.

I know this is all very new and troubling to you, but you need to try to relax and not stress about every symptom or thing that occurs.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

Thanks Andy,

I have this symptom that i couldnt found an explination for it. Its about when i want to think i became scared . So if you asked me to fo something ill became scared . What foes this mean ?

• Administrator

You will need to manage your anxiety, it's part of withdrawal syndrome. Take slow, deep breaths when you feel it.

Many people do better with fish oil and magnesium supplements, see
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/36-king-of-supplements-omega-3-fatty-acids-fish-oil/
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1300-magnesium-natures-calcium-channel-blocker/

What country are you in? Why do you think sulpiride would be more helpful?

Here's how to take a small amount of sulpiride How to make a liquid from tablets or capsules

Chemical information about sulpiride http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00391

Here's how to take a small amount of escilatopram Tips for tapering off Lexapro (escitalopram)

• Moderator Emeritus

I try to talk to my fears as if they are small children who need reassurance.  I find my 'adult voice' (sometimes it's harder to find than others, ha ha) and say things like 'it's okay, I know you're scared because there's so much going on, but if you wait it will work out okay.  I'm making good decisions and we are healing...'

Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  Just remember, you aren't alone in this fear.  Learning to deal with it will bring you a lot of strength.  This isn't easy stuff...

2010  Fluoxetine 20mg.  2011  Escitalopram 20mg.  2013 Tapered badly and destabilised CNS.  Effexor 150mg. 

2015 Begin using info at SurvivingAntidepressants.  Cut 10% - bad w/d 2 months, held 1 month. 

Micro-tapering: four weekly 0.4% cuts, hold 4 weeks (struggling with symptoms).

8 month hold.

2017 Micro-tapering: four weekly 1% cuts, hold 4 weeks (symptoms almost non-existent).

2020 Still micro-tapering. Just over 2/3 of the way off effexor. Minimal symptoms, - and sleeping well.
Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin C, iron, oat-straw tea, nettle tea.

2023 December - Now on 5 micro-beads Effexor. Minimal symptoms but much more time needed between drops. Symptoms begin to increase.

2024 April - Updosed to 6 microbeads - immediate increase in symptoms for 4 days. Decreased to 5 microbeads.

'The possibility of renewal exists so long as life exists.'  Dr Gabor Mate.

• Moderator Emeritus

2010  Fluoxetine 20mg.  2011  Escitalopram 20mg.  2013 Tapered badly and destabilised CNS.  Effexor 150mg. 

2015 Begin using info at SurvivingAntidepressants.  Cut 10% - bad w/d 2 months, held 1 month. 

8 month hold.

2017 Micro-tapering: four weekly 1% cuts, hold 4 weeks (symptoms almost non-existent).

2020 Still micro-tapering. Just over 2/3 of the way off effexor. Minimal symptoms, - and sleeping well.

2023 December - Now on 5 micro-beads Effexor. Minimal symptoms but much more time needed between drops. Symptoms begin to increase.

2024 April - Updosed to 6 microbeads - immediate increase in symptoms for 4 days. Decreased to 5 microbeads.

• Moderator Emeritus

8 month hold.

South africa .

I think of sulipride cause when i was taking them i quiy silipride for.one week and i bwxame.vey anxiouss fear cant eat or sleep . After yhat i aaked the doctor to go back and i.stabalized immwdiatly.

Im very anxious and agitated now and suffering from hypervetilation . I start thinking i might need the med . Regardless