SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Ali4: Reinstating low dose of celexa

Ali4

It sounds like " windows & waves" Ali.  Please keep notes on your symptoms. It will help you to realize what is happening , and to track your progress.

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1779-rate-symptoms-daily-to-track-patterns-and-progress/

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Ali

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ali4

• AliG

• Fresh

• Dan998

Thanks Ali, just needed a vent day I think, oh and more windows

10 years citalopram 30mg- tapered down in December 15/2015- Jan 15/2016 to 20mg for two weeks, ten for one week and five for another week, then stopped, less then two weeks later, sheer hell broke lose with debilitating withdrawal symptoms.

Update-- reinstated 5mg of celexa on feb 5-- within hours noticed immediate difference in WD symptoms-- Holding holding and more holding.

Updose- March 23/16 too 10mg- relieved the harsher head symptoms- current symptoms headaches, dizzy, numbness and tingling in my head.

Benzos- 2015-Ativan on and off for 6 months 2mg- switched to clonazepam nov 2015- 2mg till Jan 2016 Zopiclone 7.5mg nov-dec 2015- was tapered off over 4weeks- Currently in protracted withdrawal. ????????????????????????????????

Update- ended up in the hospital April 18/16 major suicidal ( never had that before) was admitted/ been there ever since, put me back to full dose celexa 30mg no drugs added, IAM FINALLY STABLE AFTER 3 months of tortuous hell. Got a great physiatrist that new all about WD, he will help me taper properly in a couple of months at 5% deductions holding 8 weeks. I never want to relive that hell again.

Udate- stable and holding, doing things slowly is key.

Hoping you get another window soon Ali4!!

AliG - is it common to have a window and waves pattern where things seem to be improving (i.e. bigger windows than waves) only to be hit with an unusually large wave some time later?

A convenient link to my introduction post

2003 Paroxetine (20mg I think) daily for 5 months due to extreme anxiety before final exams and stopped cold turkey. From 2003 onwards I have suffered with extreme anxiety, akathisia, severe muscle tension & digestive problems whenever off I'm off anti-depressants.

2007 Clonazepam (unsure of dose) - took approximately 100 tablets to try and self medicate for anxiety.

2007-09 Amitryptyline 10mg - was advised to take this "as and when needed" for anxiety.

April/May 2011 Diazepam 2mg - 2 week course followed by complete inability to sleep upon finishing so started Citalopram 40mg and I was able to sleep again.

Mid 2012 Diazepam 10mg - took approximately 100 tablets.

Mid 2012 Started Citalopram taper - 5mg reductions every month or two, severe withdrawal symptoms throughout taper.

Apr 2013 Completely off Citalopram and continued to have severe withdrawal.

Oct 2013 Completely fell to pieces mentally and alongside had a whole host of debilitating physical symptoms too. I went to the doctors who performed whole batteries of tests but had no idea what was wrong with me. They tried me on Sertraline and Amitryptyline to which I had terrible reactions which made symptoms worse. Eventually got put on Nortryptyline 25mg, which I tolerated and over 3 months withdrawal symptoms started to abate.

Mid 2014 discovered survivingantidepressants.org and hallelujah! I knew what was wrong with me - slow taper FTW!

Late 2014 & 2015 Reduced Nortryptyline 22.5mg & 20mg respectively in November & December of 2014. In 2015 Tapered Nortryptyline from 20mg to 10 mg in 2mg increments. Withdrawal symptoms with each dose reduction are debilitating but in a much different way to Citalopram.

Thanks funky, you too!! Celexa is a MONSTER

10 years citalopram 30mg- tapered down in December 15/2015- Jan 15/2016 to 20mg for two weeks, ten for one week and five for another week, then stopped, less then two weeks later, sheer hell broke lose with debilitating withdrawal symptoms.

Update-- reinstated 5mg of celexa on feb 5-- within hours noticed immediate difference in WD symptoms-- Holding holding and more holding.

Updose- March 23/16 too 10mg- relieved the harsher head symptoms- current symptoms headaches, dizzy, numbness and tingling in my head.

Benzos- 2015-Ativan on and off for 6 months 2mg- switched to clonazepam nov 2015- 2mg till Jan 2016 Zopiclone 7.5mg nov-dec 2015- was tapered off over 4weeks- Currently in protracted withdrawal. ????????????????????????????????

Update- ended up in the hospital April 18/16 major suicidal ( never had that before) was admitted/ been there ever since, put me back to full dose celexa 30mg no drugs added, IAM FINALLY STABLE AFTER 3 months of tortuous hell. Got a great physiatrist that new all about WD, he will help me taper properly in a couple of months at 5% deductions holding 8 weeks. I never want to relive that hell again.

Are the shakes normal?

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ali ,   hate to say it but it's not abnormal.   

I have little episodes when I'm over-stimulated / over-tired , and I get very cold and trembly , and my hands get quite shaky.

The remedy is usually something warm to eat , a hot bath and snuggling down , but they may stay longer depending on how your system is overall.  

The main thing to remind yourself is that it's just another symptom , it will come and go , and isn't permanent in any way.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

It was odd, I got this immense feeling of nervousness and then my hands started shaking bad, only lasted a few min, I snuggled on the couch under a blanket and it stopped, thank you fresh for your encouraging words. At times the syptoms are terribly overwhelming.

Ali, I had a lot of these days totally spaced out, feeling totally weird at super markets and such. It will get better!

Current dose: 0! Free!  Quit June 2017.

2017: Last dose zoloft: 17 June 0,00065 mg 18 May 0, 001 mg 14 May 0,002 mg 9 May 0,003 mg 28 April 0,006 mg 19 April 0,009 mg 8 April 0,013 mg 25 March 0,019 mg 22 March 0,039 mg 18 March 0,052 mg 16 March 0,079 mg 4 March 0,086 1 March 0,099 mg 22 February 0,11 mg 15 February 0,13 mg 6 February 0,145 mg 24 January 0,15 mg 19 January 0,19 mg 10 January 0,20 mg 3 January

2016: 0,98 to 0,22 mg; 2015: 2,35 to 1,01 mg; 2014: 4,9 to 2,5 mg; 2013: 9,1 to 5,1 mg; 2012: 15,7 to 9,7 mg; 2011: Started on 25 mg - then 50 mg- dropped to 25- to 12.5 mg - back to 25 mg - after 18.75 mg started tiny tapering to 16.6 mg

Started on 25 mg Zoloft in March 2011 due to stressrelated tinnitus that gave me panicattacks. Had a terrible reaction to Zoloft from start, but was told to "hold on". After four months I was stuck. Therefore the long taper. Crazy, I know... Super sensitive to drops and have dropped by 4-6 % from the previous dose.

• Moderator Emeritus

Ali, the drugs affect every part of the nervous system. So, yes all the weird sensations are perfectly normal. It seems that everything and anything is possible during WD.

2001: 20mg paroxetine
2003-2014: Switched between 20mg citalopram and 10mg escitalopram with several failed CT's
2015: Jan/ Feb-very fast taper off citalopram; Mar/ Apr-crashed; 23 Apr-reinstated 5mg; 05 May-updosed to 10mg; 15 Jul-started taper; Aug-9.0mg; Sep-8.1mg; Oct-7.6mg; Nov-6.8mg; Dec-6.2mg
2016: Jan-5.7mg; Feb-5.2mg; Mar-5.0mg;  Apr-4.5mg; May-4.05mg; Jun-3.65mg; Jul-3.3mg; Aug-2.95mg; 04Sep-2.65mg; 25Sep-2.4mg; 23Oct-2.15mg; 13Nov-1.95mg; 04Dec-1.75mg; 25Dec-1.55mg.
2017: 08Jan-1.4mg; 22Jan-1.25mg; 12Feb-1.1mg; 26Feb-1.0mg; 05Mar-0.9mg; 15Mar-0.8mg; 22Mar-0.7mg; 02Apr-0.6; 09Apr-0.5mg; 16Apr-0.4mg; 23Apr-0.3; 03May-0.2mg; 10May-0.1mg

Finished taper 17 May 2017.

Read my success story

I am not a medical professional. The information I provide is not medical advice. If in doubt please consult with a qualified healthcare provider.

Hi Ali; I'm in a similar spot as you. I've been reinstated at this dose for two months now and while my symptoms are a lot better...I still get some surprises...I have read that it can take several months to get back to normal so I am waiting it out just like you. I can tell you that symptoms fade away one at a time...anyway, just wanted to say hi and hang in there and you'll get a little better every day. Hugs, Rachel

I was on Mirtazapine 30 mg for 2.5 years because of severe debilitating menopause related depression and physical symptoms. I tapered down to zero in 2.5 months. Five weeks off on November 10, I started having severe withdrawal symptoms. Took small reinstatement and continued updosing until 30 mg Nov. 30, 2015 as nothing seemed to be getting better and I was impatient. Made a desperate mistake and tried two other ssri's for eight days, bad side effects and stopped. Went back to 30 mg of Mirtazapine and nothing else as of January 14, 2016. Slowly started getting better. After two months symptoms became manageable and continue to slowly fade.

I also take 1.25 mg Premarin/Climara patch for menopause symptoms and have to wean off that too.

The shakes that you are speaking of have gone for a couple of weeks now. Funny I got them for about one minute last night at 10. So as things leave they sometimes make a reappearance but each time is less until they don't come back at all. That's what I'm finding so far. And as you get better and cope better you won't think about it as much.

I was on Mirtazapine 30 mg for 2.5 years because of severe debilitating menopause related depression and physical symptoms. I tapered down to zero in 2.5 months. Five weeks off on November 10, I started having severe withdrawal symptoms. Took small reinstatement and continued updosing until 30 mg Nov. 30, 2015 as nothing seemed to be getting better and I was impatient. Made a desperate mistake and tried two other ssri's for eight days, bad side effects and stopped. Went back to 30 mg of Mirtazapine and nothing else as of January 14, 2016. Slowly started getting better. After two months symptoms became manageable and continue to slowly fade.

I also take 1.25 mg Premarin/Climara patch for menopause symptoms and have to wean off that too.

Thank you so much everyone, iam so glad I found this forum, days I have wanted to run to the hospital in fear of something terribly wrong, to coming on here and being comforted that it is life of wd has been a saviour, it saddens me what we all go through, but at least I have people that can relate on so many levels, so for that I thank each and everyone of you. I woke today with no head sensations at all, it's been 5 weeks of that, so even if it turns out to be one day of relief, I'm going to enjoy every second of it. Be well my friends hugs Ali.

• Moderator Emeritus

That's great news Ali. Proof that reinstating is working out for you.

I had the same thing with headaches, relentless for weeks. I thought they would never go away. I still occasionally get them, but nowhere near as bad as before and they're gone within an hour or two.

2001: 20mg paroxetine
2003-2014: Switched between 20mg citalopram and 10mg escitalopram with several failed CT's
2015: Jan/ Feb-very fast taper off citalopram; Mar/ Apr-crashed; 23 Apr-reinstated 5mg; 05 May-updosed to 10mg; 15 Jul-started taper; Aug-9.0mg; Sep-8.1mg; Oct-7.6mg; Nov-6.8mg; Dec-6.2mg
2016: Jan-5.7mg; Feb-5.2mg; Mar-5.0mg;  Apr-4.5mg; May-4.05mg; Jun-3.65mg; Jul-3.3mg; Aug-2.95mg; 04Sep-2.65mg; 25Sep-2.4mg; 23Oct-2.15mg; 13Nov-1.95mg; 04Dec-1.75mg; 25Dec-1.55mg.
2017: 08Jan-1.4mg; 22Jan-1.25mg; 12Feb-1.1mg; 26Feb-1.0mg; 05Mar-0.9mg; 15Mar-0.8mg; 22Mar-0.7mg; 02Apr-0.6; 09Apr-0.5mg; 16Apr-0.4mg; 23Apr-0.3; 03May-0.2mg; 10May-0.1mg

Finished taper 17 May 2017.

Read my success story

I am not a medical professional. The information I provide is not medical advice. If in doubt please consult with a qualified healthcare provider.

We are on the right path to healing Dan!!

That is a sign of progress,  Ali  . :)   Each little " baby step" , is heading in the right direction and shows you are indeed , healing !  Enjoy.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

I'm so glad you're experiencing some relief Ali!

Withdrawal is so cruel because it gives you horrifying physical symptoms at the same time as elevating anxiety levels and fear. No wonder we feel like running to the nearest hospital when the alarming symptoms strike.

I'm glad you've found survivingantidepressants.org and it's great to be on your journey of improvement with you.

2003 Paroxetine (20mg I think) daily for 5 months due to extreme anxiety before final exams and stopped cold turkey. From 2003 onwards I have suffered with extreme anxiety, akathisia, severe muscle tension & digestive problems whenever off I'm off anti-depressants.

2007 Clonazepam (unsure of dose) - took approximately 100 tablets to try and self medicate for anxiety.

2007-09 Amitryptyline 10mg - was advised to take this "as and when needed" for anxiety.

April/May 2011 Diazepam 2mg - 2 week course followed by complete inability to sleep upon finishing so started Citalopram 40mg and I was able to sleep again.

Mid 2012 Started Citalopram taper - 5mg reductions every month or two, severe withdrawal symptoms throughout taper.

Oct 2013 Completely fell to pieces mentally and alongside had a whole host of debilitating physical symptoms too. I went to the doctors who performed whole batteries of tests but had no idea what was wrong with me. They tried me on Sertraline and Amitryptyline to which I had terrible reactions which made symptoms worse. Eventually got put on Nortryptyline 25mg, which I tolerated and over 3 months withdrawal symptoms started to abate.

Mid 2014 discovered survivingantidepressants.org and hallelujah! I knew what was wrong with me - slow taper FTW!

Late 2014 & 2015 Reduced Nortryptyline 22.5mg & 20mg respectively in November & December of 2014. In 2015 Tapered Nortryptyline from 20mg to 10 mg in 2mg increments. Withdrawal symptoms with each dose reduction are debilitating but in a much different way to Citalopram.

This is an odd question, can travel and changes of altitude affect wd?

• Moderator Emeritus

My 2 cents worth (actually probably 5 cents now with inflation or at least the conversion of the Aussie dollar).  I don't think it is the travel per se, but how you react to it, ie excitement, nervous, anxious, change in sleep patterns.  As for the change in altitude, if you are going up higher in altitude, your body is going to have to get used to not having as much oxygen, so if the difference is fairly large, I imagine it would have an effect. 

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

I think I will agree, cause on the way back up today, in the 13 hr drive, I wanted to die. Shear panic, shortness of breath, heart palps and more Hopefully I bounce back quickly I feel wiped. Thanks for the response chessie Ali

Hmmm I feel really dumb right now, I noticed the benzo forum and cruised through it, the light bulb turned on that this may be a problem for me as well, I thought because my doctor told me of course, that my taper was ok, so I didn't think about it further, until I read and read and read, now I believe maybe this is contributing to my misery as well. Anyways updated my history and I guess will see where it takes me.

Losing hope once again, not sure how much more I can handle, all I can do is cry.

Is this the first time you have mentioned this ?   I think it is .  It will definitely have a bearing on your withdrawal .  What was your tapering schedule ?

It will be fine , Ali .   :)  Hang in there.

I didn't even clue into th benzo to be honest Ali, my brain doesn't function the best, yesterday was the first time I read through the benzo forum and it made me sick to my stomach, I new then I was in trouble. I was on Ativan for six months, went straight on clonazepam was on that two months at 2mg, .5 morning 1mg afternoon .5 evening taper was .5 morning . 5 evening no afternoon dose, that was for one week, then it went too .25 morning and night one week, then .25 mid day one week and off. Ali . Tommorow being sent for a load of blood work and a ecg, I feel it's never ending **** show.

My muscle spasms/twitching umm hypnic jerks are back, I thought they were gone for good as it's been couple weeks without, guess I was wrong

Hey Ali,

I'm so sorry to hear you're suffering a resurgence of your jerks

You tapered the antidepressants and benzos at pretty much the same time so I'm sure they'll both be contributing to what you're suffering with now. I think it'd be hard to distinguish which type of medicine is responsible for which symptom because of this.

I'm also starting to see how the fear of symptoms can feed into the symptoms themselves. It's an unfortunate situation because we should be allowed to be alarmed when really messed up and strange things are happening to our bodies but I think that receiving our symptoms with fear exacerbates the situation.

I haven't worked out how to be completely calm in the face of the symptoms yet but I'll certainly let you know when I do

Really hope you get some relief from them soon

Hugs

Funky

Thank you funky, I just feel I can't go on like this and I'm at a loss of what to do. All I can do is cry and pray for a light at the end of this torturous tunnel. If it will ever end, because most days it certainly doesn't feel it will. I hope your feeling better. Ali

• Moderator Emeritus

I didn't even clue into th benzo to be honest Ali, my brain doesn't function the best, yesterday was the first time I read through the benzo forum and it made me sick to my stomach, I new then I was in trouble. I was on Ativan for six months, went straight on clonazepam was on that two months at 2mg, .5 morning 1mg afternoon .5 evening taper was .5 morning . 5 evening no afternoon dose, that was for one week, then it went too .25 morning and night one week, then .25 mid day one week and off. Ali . Tommorow being sent for a load of blood work and a ecg, I feel it's never ending **** show.

Ali4..  There is a VERY high probability it's the clonazepam as you discussed in the benzo forum.  How long ago did you actually come off.  Would the last tablet have been the end of January or sometime in February.   We don't advise going off any psychotropic faster than 10% (or slower) a month of the previous dose and 2 mgs is a very signifigant dose of k.  You came off so fast it's virtually a cold turkey so I'm not surprised you are having so many withdrawal symptoms.  I'm very concerned about you.

I think you need to reinstate.. do you have any tablets left? 

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

• Moderator Emeritus

I'd suggest taking a .5 mg tablet as soon as possible.. see how you feel.  You might need to take 1 mg, but you could be sensitive as it's been 1 month+ and I don't want to see you have a paradoxical reaction by taking too much all at once.  You need to talk to your doctor about another prescription for clonazepam.. possibly back to the dose you were on, then you can come to the benzo forum and Wellness will follow-up with you.  If your doctor is not amenable, you might want to look for someone who is.  I'm pretty much off the forum these days, but just read your post, and your need is pressing. 

You should put a complete drug history in your sig line...  are you taking any other medications.. anything, antibiotics, blood pressure medication, etc.  Please include those as well.. current, or any you have discontinued in the last few months.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

• Moderator Emeritus

I agree with Skyler Ali4 ...  you might get significant relief by reinstating a small dose of clonazepam.

I'd be inclined to start with as small as 0.25mg , because you may want to take several doses

spaced throughout a 24 hour period.

Thank you for updating your signature.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

• Moderator Emeritus

I agree with Skyler Ali4 ...  you might get significant relief by reinstating a small dose of clonazepam.

I'd be inclined to start with as small as 0.25mg , because you may want to take several doses

spaced throughout a 24 hour period.

Thank you for updating your signature.

Hi Fresh... yeah, the doc did not do Ali4 any favors here.  I'm just thinking it might be better for her to start off at a somewhat higher dose as this is a benzo and not an AD.  Ali 4 was dosing three times a day, and the total dose was 2 mgs a day.

Ali4, I'd have you come to the benzo forum now, but think you might get more general support from members here in the main intro topic.  I have not seen Wellness about for the last couple of days, and you need supportive feedback.

• Moderator Emeritus

Benzos aren't my area of expertise ... I was using ad logic with regard to starting low in case of a paradoxical reaction.

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

• Moderator Emeritus

Benzos aren't my area of expertise ... I was using ad logic with regard to starting low in case of a paradoxical reaction.

Right I know Fresh... ;) and thanks again for your input.  Alto does have people reinstate at lower doses when on the ADs.   Benzos have a prn presence, and this may be part of the difference.  When Ali4 checks back in, we'll move the convo to that forum.

my last dose would have been mid January of clonazepam, I was in treatment for drug addiction when I was tapered off the celexa and benzo at the same time, the doctor tapered me off over 4 weeks, it's been a while since I had the clonazepam, like two months now, my situation is tough, it may be hard for me too get a script for it because I'm an addict. I seen my doctor week and half ago, the doc that tapered me and told him everything I had going on as far as symptoms of withdrawal are concerned, I was bawling in his office saying it has to be the benzo as well and he told me there is no way I should still be feeling the way iam, withdrawal LASTS 4 weeks max, told me to up my celexa and see him again in a month. I give up. I'm lost and feel hopeless. Tommorow he has me going for a paper full of blood work and a ecg LIKE ****, obviously doesn't believe me.

I'm not currently on any other meds at all.

• Moderator Emeritus

Ali, I'm so sorry... I don't know what else to say at this point.  I flagged Wellness to follow-up with this on the benzo forum, but what we would usually recommend is trying to reinstate.. though you have been off for some time at this point.  Wish there was more I could offer.  We don't advocate detox for the exact reasons you are learning... it's just way too fast.  

It's ok skyler, I appreciate your support, I could go back and see him, but 2 months out, don't think he will or he would have when I seen him last, I guess I'll just have to deal with the cards that have been delt and pray I make it through. I would honestly at this point be terrified to reinstate, I just don't know, my other doctor is back April 4 I know he would help, but that's further away as well. Thanks again for trying to help me. Ali