alexjuice

Managing anger

Ryguy
On 11/22/2019 at 2:02 PM, icequeen said:

Yes! I wouldn’t hurt a fly either but I could strangle the doc who prescribed me ADs that I took for a year and have spent fifteen years in hell trying to recover from. So yes, I have fantasies about strangling her.

15 years in withdrawal? Wow..how are you now?!?

Was put on SSRIS at age 18, came off at 20 due to side effects, have been in withdrawal ever since, am 27 now. 7 years of protracted withdrawal. have not been able to work. I didnt taper, i basically came off cold turkey in less than a month....no one informed me of anything, including protracted withdrawal . my symptoms include absolutely everything you can imagine, you name it, i have it 

ChessieCat
42 minutes ago, Ryguy said:

15 years in withdrawal? Wow..how are you now?!?

See: 

NEW!!!               INTERVIEW with Altostrata, SA's founder               NEW!!! 

ADs:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after)

Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering Oct 2015  Current from 14 Nov 2020:  Pristiq 0.50 mg

My tapering program                                      My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.

REMINDER TO SELF:  I don't need the drug now, but my still brain does.