DCnemsie

DCnemsie

Checking in. I'm glad I purchased the scales, they make measuring much easier. My new doctor is willing to decrease the Lamictal "my way". Still experiencing muscle twitches, hands shake, physically tired, lack of appetite (lost 10 lbs in 3 months) BUT, I feel approximately 75% - 80% better. Blessings ♡

LAMICTAL: Prescribed 7 years ago; 825mg - Decreasing 10% monthly. Currently taking 600mg. Ugly withdrawals! Migraines, nausea, chills, sweats, sound & light sensitive, anxiety, depression, extreme exhaustion, dizzy ZOLOFT: Prescribed 2/22/16 25mg-am ** 25mg tab-pmCLONAZEPAM: Prescribed 18 years ago. Started at 1mg. - Upped to 4mg. (2mg-am & 2mg-pm) With doctors help, I decreased it to 2mg. - no problems.Extremely forgetful! Discouraged! Stressed! I'm determined to do this, SAFELY <p> Hydroclorathiazide 25mg, edema - Potassium 8meq - Estradiol 1mg on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (hysterectomy at age 30) -Levothyroxine 75mcg (right lobe of thyroid removed in 2001, non-cancerous tumor - B1 (sister and I diagnosed with Beri-Beri - B12 - D3 - Magnesium - C - Omega3 krill oil - Biotin, hair thinningApril 4, 2016 - LAMICTAL 625mg * CLONAZEPAM 2mg * ZOLOFT 50mg * Hydroclorathiazide 25mg * Potassium 8meq * Estradiol 1m, M-W-F * Levothyroxine 75mcg * Premarine * Clobetasol * B1 * B12 * D3 * Magnesium * C * Omega3 * Biotin * Symptoms: Tingling, Clenched Jaw, mild headache, slight nausea 4/11/16* 625mg Lamictal *** was taking 600mg & increased to 625mg *** 2mg Clonazepam (not tapering) * Zoloft- started 25mg on 2/22/16, increased two weeks later to 50mg. I stopped tapering the Lamictal when it was suggested that I taper the Zoloft first. I started my first taper at 45mg. I thought the itching,tingling,nausea,anxiety,jaw clenching,sound sensivity, muscles jumping & spasms were a reaction TO TAKING the Zoloft. I dropped to 1 & 1/2 tab today. I'm tired of thinking:(
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DCnemsie

• Fresh

• SquirrellyGirl

• ChessieCat

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad to here your doctor is working with you! I'm seeing my new one on Thursday and am a bit nervous. (Previous 2 left the area.) Sorry to hear about the weight loss. I had that for awhile, but my appetite has come back. And so has the weight. Drat. ;)