elle: help tapering Remeron

elle

Shall I assume you are off remeron? (No signature). if you are off all pills, congratulations. If not there is a link to using a digital scale somewhere on the home page.

Grace

• amitriptyline from 1980-2002,
  • intermittent  use of benzos over 2 decades prior to 2002
  • 2002-2010 Klonopin 1-2 mg., ambien 10--20, mg, remeron 4 mg. and  trileptal 300 mg
  • 2011 Stopped ambien and crossed over to valium 17.5 mg. (updosing 2.5 mg. to cover ambien C/T )
  • tapered valium w/ long holds to 12.74 mg. from a high of approximately 20-30 mg/day
  • 2015-2023 tapered trileptal to 98 mg.  had to completely stop tapering due to multiple chronic, serious health issues
  • currently 2024 still on 98 mg. trileptal and 4 mg. remeron
  •   Currently on benzo hold as I have to cross-over from brand-name valium to generic diazepam.   The diazepam is way weaker and brought on severe acute w/d
  • Current dose of diazepam is 7.9 and valium is 6.6.  I had to up-dose the total valium/diazepam from 12.74 to 14.5 where I have stayed since June 2023.  I am crossing over to generic at a somewhat tolerable rate of .3mg/month after about 2 months of trial/error w/ updosing.  I am not currently tapering; will continue to cross over. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elle

• savinggrace

• Fresh

• SquirrellyGirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall I assume you are off remeron? (No signature). if you are off all pills, congratulations. If not there is a link to using a digital scale somewhere on the home page.

Grace

Yes, I'm off. Thank god!