Very interesting youtube vlog

mm100

Ive been sent this vlog done by an ex member of this site......I think its really excellent, and I am certainly looking forward to her next installment.....

I hope this video is not censored here....people should be able to watch and make their own minds up in my opinion....

This video was uploaded to YT a mere 17 hours ago and it's already posted here?

If I am not mistaken it's Iggy. If it is not then it is not someone suffering from severe akasthisia. You need to look up some videos of those people. Fresh had some posted for a bit.

Says she was banned? If it is who I think it is, she was NOT banned, her thread was locked for spouting 'neurotransmitter' nonsense, and demonstrating the use of alcohol and pot.

I think this video should be removed and no postings of this sort be allowed. Why in the world contaminate this site with spurious 'research'?

Posted in the Symptoms forum???????????? Give me a break.

Besides, it is boring a heck and I could not even finish it. Not helpful at all.

I see your reply below me mm100, and I disagree. This person needs to stay on her own blog and away from SA. That is what she was advised by Alto. She got you to post it for her because she knows (and rightly so) that it will probably be taken down.

(You sitting there waiting for the first reply to comment is so telling....)

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

Yeah, I think its Iggy...but I disagree, I have spoken to her and she most certainly does have severe akathisia.....Ive spoken to her on the phone (which is why I think its her Ive heard her voice before) and she is really sick......

Its a shame you and other might delete this, if people took the time to listen to what she is saying they might agree, I for one do think she has some valid points...

Unfortunately I am unable to delete the post myself so will have to wait for an admin to do so.....

and you are wrong about one thing, Iggy is unaware than I have posted this here, it was recorded only for her own small group and would be greatly annoyed  to know I had put this, yes in the symptoms section as I thought people would see it there.

I can understand why she feels so upset by this group, the attitude here is horrendous....so she smoked some pot and drank some booze? so did alto, she used pot through the early years of withdrawal and spoke openly about it on paxil progress....there is a thread here dedicated to the use of pot, she wasnt the only one....and what she is speaking about makes sense....

shame

What is you purpose in all of this mm100? It is certainly not to help the members of this site recover.

MY attitude is not the problem here, it's your misguided thinking.

What are you trying to prove by tooting Iggy's horn? She makes no sense at all and if you think she does you have a real problem in differentiating fact from speculation. It's all speculation and it says so and has NO purpose here whatsoever.

So why, mm100????? What's it got to do with you? If it is so helpful YOU don't need SA. What is your deal anyway? So few posts, no sig info and I cannot find a thread documenting your situation.

Why are you here?

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

My purpose is that she is a friend, and I think people should listen to what she has to say....and as far as I can see she is the ONLY one TRYING to help people recover...shes campaigning to have receptor assays done, shes working with some really intelligent drs, and I want a cure so put my support with the person who I see at least doing SOMETHING towards that.....shes really helped me, more than anyone in any group, at any time and has been kind...and given me hope

I do not feel my thinking is misguided. But I can it was a mistake to post here. Or at least allowed her to post it herself if she had wanted to....but I felt very proud of her when she posted this on her group and I think it was a brave thing to do.

If SA is not helping you then you need to go elsewhere and stop posting this kind of nonsense.

and as far as I can see she is the ONLY one TRYING to help people recover...shes campaigning.

I don't know about that ?   I think Alto has been doing that , in a much more  " classy " way ! 

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

She is doing a great job. She is dedicated to find a cure for tardive akathisia. What is wrong with some ppl on here? I guess some get scared by the thought that akathisia is permanent in some cases and that there ARE meds to ease it. All the waiting and waiting for it to go away on its own... Waiting for nothing. She has been sick for four years. Why are some ppl hate her? Because she speaks her mind and it's not comfortable for some on here. You can spent your life in your little withdrawal world yes. But some ppl like Caroline try to find a cure. Stop abusing her like that. It's a shame.

I'm proud of her. She has helped me so much when I was at my worst. I can't stand how cymbalta talks about her. Do you even know what severe akathisia means?? No you don't and that's why YOU are talking nonsense here. It's disgusting. Some behave like animals here. Ffs what did she do to you that you need to talk about her like this. And no her blog is amazing and she will continue with it. You are so pathetic.

• Administrator

I don't get any sound from the video.

Enough of Iggy. If you want to follow her, please do so on her blog, not here.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.