vilus: On Zyprexa 3 months

Any thoughts about doing a drug signature.

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vilus

• nz11

• Altostrata

• Petunia

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/18/2017 at 11:07 AM, vilus said:

It's been 10 days on 5mg now. 4 more days then I'm doing 2.5 for 2 weeks at least. 

Any update.

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

I think im going to ask the Doctor about Ambien.

maybe Benzos and Seroquel would be nice.

Olanzapine (Tapered 5 times and marathon trained)

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

i haven't slept in 56 hours.

well i got about 3 hours on 2.5mg zyprexa.

sleeping pills make you so brainwashed right.

just stupid

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

i already miss it.

not that I wan''t to play guitar right now.

but its gone.

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

im going to die if i don't get more sleep really soon.

Lets smash one and throw it under the tongue 

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

you learn something about the drug every time you screw up big time.

lol

i've had like 2 pots of coffee.

this is going to be a day of hell.

ill make it until 9pm tonight

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

Sorry your guitar is gone. Hope it wasn’t an expensive one.

hey what do u think about doing a drug signature.

Recovering paxil addict

Virus what exactly is it you would like this site to do for you apart from find you a new guitar.

Recovering paxil addict

i smashed my guitar

i really need support.

that thing meant everything to me.

and i destroyed it.

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

Looks like we will have to add doing impressions of Kurt Cobain to the list of side effects from these drugs. LOL  I'm sorry you smashed your ax, the rages these drugs can cause can be epic if we aren't careful.  I'm trying to get a handle on your story, but you have little bits of it scattered all over the forum so it's really hard to track it all down.  Instead of starting new thread for each thing it's a lot better to keep adding thoughts and questions to your intro thread so everything is all in one place and we can try to find patterns in what is happening.  Adding a signature block would really help us too, so we can know what you're taking, stopped taking, when and how much.  The rage thing can be controlled, been there done that, we have some things that can really help.

I'll keep an eye on your intro thread.

Brassmonkey

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Vilus this is a site for going off drugs what kind of support were you envisioning here.

How's the drug sig going? 

Recovering paxil addict

Sounds like you are having a smashing new year as they say in England!

Recovering paxil addict

its going to be a good year without a guitar.

it probably should have made it to the pawn shop.

but it didn't. thats all there is to it.

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

i told the front desk to give it away.

and they gave it back to me.

and it got smashed.

i spent 3 days thinking it was gone.

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

Well you could always look on the bright side 

a. You wont be short of kindling wood for those nice warm fires  this winter and

b. it gives you lots of free time to work on your drug signature.

Recovering paxil addict

• Administrator

vilus, I merged most of your topics into this topic, but even after looking at them, like nz, I still don't have a clear idea of what you're taking. 

Please post only in this topic for a while until we can understand why you're here and what we can do for you.

It's very important for you to understand that if you have ever displayed symptoms called "psychotic," to stay out of the hospital and minimize your drugs, you will need to manage your behavior so you are not perceived as a behavior problem. You cannot simply quit your drugs, it's very possible withdrawal symptoms may cause you to behave in ways that will get you hospitalized again.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

How do long acting injections work?

is it just a massive dose and a long half life?

did they mix the stuff with tiny droplets of super glue?

will punching it make it release a little faster?

i feel like it did a little bit.

1 hour and there is already another ******* pill in my system. and im loosing motor control in my right arm.

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

• Moderator Emeritus

I hope you've regained control of your arm.

The long acting injections usually take several days to reach peak concentration in blood levels. Then from there your body gradually metabolizes the drug or gets rid of it over a period of several/many weeks.

Physically punching the injection site won't have much effect on the absorption rate.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

its really not that bad. if you can get use to it.

it comes in waves of severe manic depression.

but the half life is so short.

its like 2 hours.

i go on a run and shake it up and then im like crawling back to my apartment. lol

the waves of manic depression are the worst torture in the world.

im saying the su word

and im about to go ask the nearest person for some kind of counseling.

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

alcohol will be fun. it might make the horror go away.

a little.

i was just having my morning coffee.

then i wasnt. i sure wasn't

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

its so aweful.

my heart starts just pounding

and im so depressed

i can't take much more of this

when is it going to wear off

and im growing breasts

and a big fat belly

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

this is not a useful drug

and im heading to the liquor store

no one could get through this without liquor

this time i feel like **** before my coffee. ugg

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

im going to liquor up even though it doesn't help

and ill do something really bad

immagine if someone had a wave while driving a car

instant car crash

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

my hands are shaking so bad

its not like. did i shake them for fun.

its like they are shaking

Seroquel 3 months

now back on Olanzapine.

• Administrator

With what exactly were you injected?

If it is a drug that's supposed to be injected every month, it's half-life is around a month. After that, if you don't get another injection, it will very gradually be metabolized over several months.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.