Well , I'm glad you didn't introduce the Olanzapine.

I am thinking maybe I should have done what he told me.

Have you read " Anatomy Of An Epidemic "  by Robert Whittaker ? 

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dowdaller

• Shep

• AliG

• Flowers

Top Posters In This Topic

The last week has been okay have slept 7 hours most nights appitite has returned. I am not as sick in the morning mood improved still have anxiety onwards and upwards.

I am off all meds 16 months I had been on olanzapine, Effexor zanex and assorted sleeping meds for approx 2 years.

Weaned off 375 mg effexor over two years, I had previously come off xanax, rivotrill and olazapine. Reinstated 75mg of effexor on the 22/12/16

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the update, Dowdaller. I hope your stellar mindfulness skills that you've worked so hard on are helping with your anxiety and bringing you some relief.

The sleep and appetite improvements are great. 

• 3 years later...
  • Administrator

@dowdaller, how are you doing?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Altostrata changed the title to dowdaller: Hello