☼ O2bhappy: 9 months off Prozac - does it get any better?

O2bhappy

4 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi O2bhappy, 

So you celebrated being off Prozac for 3 1/2 years on Friday. Were there balloons involved? I love balloons.🎈🎈🎈😁

I was just wondering if you’re on a low histamine diet for the hives and itching? Have you ever been on one? Has it helped if you have?

Wishing you all the best with your continued healing.💚

Carmie -

I did not really do anything to celebrate the milestone.  Maybe I should buy myself something as a reminder of my achievement.  

I have not tried a low histamine diet, but it would probably be a smart thing to do.  Maybe it would help me.  

Thank you for the well wishes on my continued healing.  

Discontinued Fluoxetine cold turkey after taking it for 12 years. Stopped taking Fluoxetine in August 2015.

My current withdrawal symptoms: Itchy skin, smell hallucination, hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, and anxiety. 

Synthroid for hypothyroidism.

On 2/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, O2bhappy said:

Today I celebrate being off Prozac for 3 ½ years (42 months).  Every month on the 28th day I quietly celebrate my accomplishment.  My husband will ask me why and I say because it was a journey to get to this moment in time and it deserves to be celebrated. 

I still suffer with withdrawal symptoms.  The two that are currently bothering me the most are the olfactory hallucinations and the itching/hives I get.  I have noticed that the olfactory hallucinations are worse when I am stressed or anxious. The phantom smell is not pleasant at all.  It wouldn’t be bad if my brain was processing the smell as a baked apple pie, but instead it smells like sewage.  I do my best to allow the smell, but it is difficult when the smell makes you nauseous.  The itching/hives are still the same as when I got them 1 ½ years ago.  I do take an antihistamine when the itching is really bad.  I end up having to take one every couple of days.  I do have other W/D symptoms pop up and I just deal with them.  It amazes me that after so many months off Prozac that I can still be dealing with withdrawal.  Sometimes I get very angry when I have the awful “smell” in my nose or the other symptoms because it reminds me that I took the “poison” for so many years. 

I am in a better place now and have learned a tremendous amount about myself going through withdrawal.  I remember in the beginning of my withdrawal, when I was at my lowest I would reach out to this forum and ask for help.  I can remember all I wanted was to feel better.  I wanted someone or something to make it all go away.  I remember getting advice telling me to “allow” these symptoms I was feeling and I remember thinking that was terrible advice.  I have come to find out that was some of the best advice that was given to me.  ALLOW.  You may not like the things that you are feeling, but allow them. 

I just got an email that you posted (sorry, don’t check my email like I should). Congratulations!  3 1/2 years is a HUGE accomplishment! Especially for CT.  I remember when we first started talking you were in a really bad place. Every WD symptom imaginable. I remember you telling me you had so much anxiety sitting in the parking lot of the grocery store or Target and you would drive away. You couldn’t go into the store. It would make you nauseous just thinking about it. Now look at you. Out enjoying life😊

I’m sorry you are still going through the smell thing and the itching/hives stuff. That does have to be frustrating. But like you said, you get the smell more when you get anxious. I’m sure it will go away in time. Just like all your other symptoms. It’s a work in progress. Just accept, acknowledge, and float through it. That’s what my therapist tells me on things. And it does help. You are strong and will get through it.

I just wanted to say you are amazing after all you’ve been through and I hope everyone on this forum will read your story and stop by and congratulate you. You deserve it! You did it!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊 

Not much longer and I would love to read your success story. 🤗🤗🤗

Now wish me luck, I’m on my last taper of lexapro. Holding until March 31st, then I’m done.  Hope I can do as well as you.🤞🏻

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and congratulations. Like I said, it’s well deserved 🎈🎈🎈

Take care,

Frogie xx

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

• Moderator Emeritus
22 hours ago, O2bhappy said:

Carmie -

I did not really do anything to celebrate the milestone.  Maybe I should buy myself something as a reminder of my achievement.  

I have not tried a low histamine diet, but it would probably be a smart thing to do.  Maybe it would help me.  

Thank you for the well wishes on my continued healing.  

Hi O2bhappy, 

If you go on a low histamine diet let me know how you go. Hope you’re having a good day 💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

On 3/3/2019 at 2:03 PM, Frogie said:

I just got an email that you posted (sorry, don’t check my email like I should). Congratulations!  3 1/2 years is a HUGE accomplishment! Especially for CT.  I remember when we first started talking you were in a really bad place. Every WD symptom imaginable. I remember you telling me you had so much anxiety sitting in the parking lot of the grocery store or Target and you would drive away. You couldn’t go into the store. It would make you nauseous just thinking about it. Now look at you. Out enjoying life😊

I’m sorry you are still going through the smell thing and the itching/hives stuff. That does have to be frustrating. But like you said, you get the smell more when you get anxious. I’m sure it will go away in time. Just like all your other symptoms. It’s a work in progress. Just accept, acknowledge, and float through it. That’s what my therapist tells me on things. And it does help. You are strong and will get through it.

I just wanted to say you are amazing after all you’ve been through and I hope everyone on this forum will read your story and stop by and congratulate you. You deserve it! You did it!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊 

Not much longer and I would love to read your success story. 🤗🤗🤗

Now wish me luck, I’m on my last taper of lexapro. Holding until March 31st, then I’m done.  Hope I can do as well as you.🤞🏻

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and congratulations. Like I said, it’s well deserved 🎈🎈🎈

Take care,

Frogie xx

Frogie -

Thank you very much for the congratulations.  I greatly appreciate your support.  It has been a long and difficult journey.  I am so blessed that I have had symptoms go away.  There were days that I would think I would have every WD symptom for the rest of my life and it was very scary.  I do remember those days of pushing myself to do a small errand only to leave because I felt so bad.  

"A work in progress"...that is a great way to think of withdrawal.  Our brains are a work in progress as we withdrawal from these medications.  Accept, acknowledge and float is an excellent thing to do when you are having anxiety or WD symptoms, but it isn't always easy.  I guess that is what makes us stronger is getting through those times.

It would be wonderful to write a success story.  I would like to be able to give hope to someone going through withdrawal.  

Congratulations on your last taper of lexapro.   That is awesome!!!  

Thank you again for your kind words.  I greatly appreciate them.

Discontinued Fluoxetine cold turkey after taking it for 12 years. Stopped taking Fluoxetine in August 2015.

My current withdrawal symptoms: Itchy skin, smell hallucination, hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, and anxiety. 

On 3/3/2019 at 8:29 PM, Carmie said:

Hi O2bhappy, 

If you go on a low histamine diet let me know how you go. Hope you’re having a good day 💚

Carmie -

I am going to look into a low histamine diet.   I will keep you posted.

• 5 months later...

Today I celebrate 4 years being off Prozac.  What a journey it has been.  When I first started my withdrawal I never thought that I would come so far.  I remember feeling so sick that I couldn’t manage to do anything.  I never thought I would get better, but I have.  There is hope to all those who are suffering.   It does get better, but it is a very long journey. 

I still do have some withdrawal symptoms but they are manageable.  I still have the olfactory hallucinations and the skin itching.  I am at a place of accepting them, doesn’t mean I like them but I accept them. 

One of the biggest things that has helped me, besides this forum is Acceptance and Commitment therapy.  I have learned that when a symptom arises or any anxiety arises that I accept it and allow it.  I remember I posted something on the forum when I first joined and someone told me you have to allow the symptoms.  I remember the comment angered me.  I didn’t want to allow or accept the symptoms.  I wanted them to go away.  But the person that made that comment to me was correct.  You have to accept and allow. 

I want to thank the administrators and members of this community for your help throughout my journey. 

• Moderator Emeritus

Because you're feeling better, I added our cheerful "here comes the sun" symbol ☼ to the title of your Intro topic, to show you're recovering.

Please continue to let us know how you're doing. I hope you will add your story to our Recovery Success Stories eventually!

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi O2bhappy, 

I’m so happy to read you’re doing so well, sending hugs🤗

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

• Mentor

whoop whoop! That is awesome! I'm 7 months off and this gives me great hope. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

ChessieCat -

Thank you very much for adding a cheerful sun to the title of my intro page.  I think every milestone during withdrawal should be celebrated.  

I will continue to provide updates.  My want and hope is to give someone who is struggling hope that it will get better.  

One of these days I will write my recovery success story. 

Carmie -

Thank you so much!!! 

Cocopuffz17 -

I am glad that I am able to give you hope.  That was one of the reasons that I posted on my page today.  When I was in the throws of withdrawal all I wanted was hope, and to feel better.  Withdrawal has honestly been the hardest thing I have ever been through.  It is hard for me to believe that I have reached the 4 year milestone.  

• 1 month later...

O2bhappy

how are you now do you still have hives/itchy skin as I have started to suffer with this recently ? 

What helps?

Nov 2018 Pregabalin 2x50 mg a day to help with Paxil WD. Aug 2019 2 x 25mg a day, April 2020 45mg, May 40mg, June 35mg, July 30mg, end July 25mg, Aug 24mg, June 2021 14mg, Jan 2022 14mg (2x7mg a day), Oct 10mg, Nov 5mg, December 25th 2022 0mg 🎈

Oct 2004 - Oct 2018 Paxil 20 mg, Nov 15mg, Dec 10mg,  Feb 2019 7.5mg crashed, Feb 8.5mg, Nov 8mg, March 2020 7.2mg, April 6.5mg, May 5.9mg, June 5.4mg, July 4.8mg, Dec 4.5mg, Jan 2021 4mg, Feb 3.6mg, March 3.2mg, April 2.9mg, Aug 2.7mg, Sept 2.4mg, Oct 2.2mg, Nov 2mg, Dec 1.8mg, Feb 2022 1.6mg, March 1.4mg, April 1.2mg, May 1.0mg, June 0.8mg, July 0.6mg, Aug 0.4mg, Sep 0.2mg, October 6th 2022 0mg  🎈

December 25th 2022 drug free 

these dates are approximate 

14 hours ago, Longroadhome said:

O2bhappy

how are you now do you still have hives/itchy skin as I have started to suffer with this recently ? 

What helps?

Also well done you have come a long way . All that suffer understand the strength and courage that is needed during WD. 

I am happy for you. May your progress continue . 

Nov 2018 Pregabalin 2x50 mg a day to help with Paxil WD. Aug 2019 2 x 25mg a day, April 2020 45mg, May 40mg, June 35mg, July 30mg, end July 25mg, Aug 24mg, June 2021 14mg, Jan 2022 14mg (2x7mg a day), Oct 10mg, Nov 5mg, December 25th 2022 0mg 🎈

Oct 2004 - Oct 2018 Paxil 20 mg, Nov 15mg, Dec 10mg,  Feb 2019 7.5mg crashed, Feb 8.5mg, Nov 8mg, March 2020 7.2mg, April 6.5mg, May 5.9mg, June 5.4mg, July 4.8mg, Dec 4.5mg, Jan 2021 4mg, Feb 3.6mg, March 3.2mg, April 2.9mg, Aug 2.7mg, Sept 2.4mg, Oct 2.2mg, Nov 2mg, Dec 1.8mg, Feb 2022 1.6mg, March 1.4mg, April 1.2mg, May 1.0mg, June 0.8mg, July 0.6mg, Aug 0.4mg, Sep 0.2mg, October 6th 2022 0mg  🎈

Longroadhome -

Yes, I do still continue to have the itchy skin and I will break out in welts.  The only thing that I found that has helped me is taking an antihistamine.  I have tried them all.  I found that I can take 1/4 of a Zyrtec and it helps stop the itching.  The problem I have with it is that it causes me to be extremely fatigued the day after taking it.  I take it at night.  I can go a couple of days between dosages.  I am thinking about retrying Allegra at a low dose and see if that helps.  If I don't take anything the itching gets very bad and if I rub against anything I get welts.  Since developing the itching the longest I have been able to go without taking a antihistamine is 1 week and near the end of that week it was awful.  

Thank you for the positive comments.  Going through withdrawal has been an incredible challenge.  I hit some incredibly dark times in withdrawal.  I believe I have come through them a stronger person.  

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2016 at 9:01 PM, O2bhappy said:

In December I had a gastric emptying study done due to the nausea and lack of appetite.  I discovered I now have delayed gastric emptying. To date I have lost 44 pounds from the nausea and not being able to eat. 

Hi O2behappy 

Did your GI issues get better eventually?

I’ve been struggling ever since I started Mirtazapine. Now 4 months off and still on going. I’ve had endoscopy, nothing found. No appetite, weight loss, extreme pressure in top abdomen, burping, breathing issues. Full quickly Nothing seems to help. 

Be good to hear from you. Hope you’re doing okay.

Jo 

2011 - 1-3mg Flupentixol - Dec 2018 CT

2017 - 15mg Citalopram - lasted 17 days then CT

2018 - 15mg Mirtazapine - 6 months then CT

2019 - 20mg Duloxetine - lasted 5 days then CT

2019 - 7.5-30mg Mirtazapine - April to August, 30mg-0mg within two month period 

2019 lansoprazole 30mg may-July 

2019 omeprazole 20mg aug-sept

• 3 months later...
On 10/18/2019 at 4:19 PM, O2bhappy said:

Longroadhome -

Yes, I do still continue to have the itchy skin and I will break out in welts.  The only thing that I found that has helped me is taking an antihistamine.  I have tried them all.  I found that I can take 1/4 of a Zyrtec and it helps stop the itching.  The problem I have with it is that it causes me to be extremely fatigued the day after taking it.  I take it at night.  I can go a couple of days between dosages.  I am thinking about retrying Allegra at a low dose and see if that helps.  If I don't take anything the itching gets very bad and if I rub against anything I get welts.  Since developing the itching the longest I have been able to go without taking a antihistamine is 1 week and near the end of that week it was awful.  

Thank you for the positive comments.  Going through withdrawal has been an incredible challenge.  I hit some incredibly dark times in withdrawal.  I believe I have come through them a stronger person.  

@02bhappy

how is the itching now any better?

On 12/18/2019 at 2:01 PM, JoJo90 said:

Hi O2behappy 

Did your GI issues get better eventually?

I’ve been struggling ever since I started Mirtazapine. Now 4 months off and still on going. I’ve had endoscopy, nothing found. No appetite, weight loss, extreme pressure in top abdomen, burping, breathing issues. Full quickly Nothing seems to help. 

Be good to hear from you. Hope you’re doing okay.

Jo 

JoJo90 -

I am sorry that I am just getting back with you.  I don't get on the forum very much. Yes, my GI issues did get better but it took about 18 months.  I hope that you are doing better now since you are off the Mirtazapine.  What helped me was trying to eat small meals, but honestly the biggest thing to help was time.   

23 minutes ago, Longroadhome said:

@02bhappy

how is the itching now any better?

Longroadhone,

I still have the itching.  When it flares up I take the smallest amount of Zyrtec and that seems to help me for a couple of days.  It isn't as bad as when it first started.  

• Mentor
27 minutes ago, O2bhappy said:

Longroadhone,

I still have the itching.  When it flares up I take the smallest amount of Zyrtec and that seems to help me for a couple of days.  It isn't as bad as when it first started.  

Have you tried low inflammation diets? I follow the Dr.G lifestyle and it is the only reason I was able to get off my medication as well it reversed a ton of health conditions I had been dealing with! Glad you hear you are doing better than the start :) 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

On 4/9/2020 at 12:23 AM, Cocopuffz17 said:

Have you tried low inflammation diets? I follow the Dr.G lifestyle and it is the only reason I was able to get off my medication as well it reversed a ton of health conditions I had been dealing with! Glad you hear you are doing better than the start :) 

hi Coco 

another Paxil survivor !

how are your wd symptoms and what symptoms have you had / still have ?

did you have hives when you cane off this med?? 

LRH

On 4/8/2020 at 11:57 PM, O2bhappy said:

Longroadhone,

Thank you for your reply. I still have hives though more manageable eight  months out. It was truly unbearable at first but it’s very slowly improving . 
Is this what happened to you ?

• Mentor
4 hours ago, Longroadhome said:

hi Coco 

another Paxil survivor !

how are your wd symptoms and what symptoms have you had / still have ?

did you have hives when you cane off this med?? 

LRH

Hey, I get minor headaches and aches. But for the most part almost all of my withdrawal symptoms have gone away. I had everything on the list minus brain zaps, I never got those.

No, but I did shed my skin like a snake. I know it was from WDs it messed with the regeneration of my skin and I believe it accelerated the natural shedding process. I did develop erythema multiforme while on the medication around 9 years ago. Looking back that was the first sign that this medication was destroying my body. If you go to the last page of my thread you will see pictures of it. It is full body hives. 

All the best. Remember everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed. I never thought I would get to the spot I am currently at. It felt like it would be impossible when I was in the worst of acute and post acute withdrawals. I am so thankful for this website and people sharing their experiences they are the only thing that kept me going.

On 4/8/2020 at 11:54 PM, O2bhappy said:

JoJo90 -

I am sorry that I am just getting back with you.  I don't get on the forum very much. Yes, my GI issues did get better but it took about 18 months.  I hope that you are doing better now since you are off the Mirtazapine.  What helped me was trying to eat small meals, but honestly the biggest thing to help was time.   

that’s okay. I am glad you have improved so much, hoping you can get past the remaining niggling issues. 

It’s had been 8 months now since I stopped. Many things have improved. Symptoms come and go, the GI issues are still with me they come and go too and change in severity. Struggled a lot this week with appetite, bloated, and all the other wonderful symptoms that go with it. It seems to be worse around the time of my menstrual cycle. I can only give it more time I suppose.

I am currently doing a low histamine diet for a couple of weeks as a lot of my current issues point to histamine. It’s defo messed up since stopping Mirtazapine as I didn’t have any allergies type symptoms at all while on it.

sending happiness and healing 

2011 - 1-3mg Flupentixol - Dec 2018 CT

2017 - 15mg Citalopram - lasted 17 days then CT

2018 - 15mg Mirtazapine - 6 months then CT

2019 - 20mg Duloxetine - lasted 5 days then CT

2019 - 7.5-30mg Mirtazapine - April to August, 30mg-0mg within two month period 

2019 lansoprazole 30mg may-July 

2019 omeprazole 20mg aug-sept

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator

@O2bhappy, how are you?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 7 months later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi @O2bhappy  I sure hope you're doing well.

Arbor

Zoloft: 1995 - 2015

Prozac: 2015 - 2018 (tapered from 40mg x day on July 31 to 30mg on August 31 to 20mg on September 31 to 10mg October 31 to 0mg on  December 15, 2018

Gabapentin: 2016 to 2019  (tapered from 300mg x day to 150mg on August 31, 2019 to 75mg on September 15 to 50mg on September 31 to 25ishmg on October 15 to 0mg on December 1, 2019

Enalapril: 2010 - 2019

Lipitor: 2017 -2017

Metformin: 2000 - 2020

Liothyronine: 2007 - 2019

Levothyroxine: 2000 - 2022

• 6 months later...

@O2bhappy HOw are you  ? how is your fatigue after being long time off it ? How are your vivid dreams ?

2017 october--2018 march->(6 month) fluoxetine 20,30 mg-->cold turkey= after 2 month semen leakage

2018 july---2018 Aug-->(24 days) fluoxetine 20 mg --> cold turkey = vivid dreams begin

2018 december 2019 Jan-->(1 month) Amitriptyline 25--> cold turkey
--------++++--horror of drugs begins. Taking one after another and cold turkey-------+++------------------
2019 May--2019 May--> (12 days) Lexapro cold turkey

2019 May--2019 august -->(3 month)Cobazam 10 mg +amitriptyline 25 mg --> clobazam cold turkey

----2019 october ---> went cold turkey amitriptyline 25 mg.

2019 october--2020 Jan -->(3 months) duloxetine cymbalta 30mg --->cold turkey

2020 jan-2020 Apr--> (3 months) paroxetine 25 mg --> Cold turkey

2020 July--2021 Jan--> (6 months) amitriptyline 50 mg ,75 mg,100 mg ,125 mg -> cold turkey

2021 jan--2021 May--> (4 months) imipramine 75 mg -->cold turkey

2021 may-2021 Aug--> (3 months) nortriptyline 25 mg --> cold turkey== still semen leakage and vivid dream