Magnetic waves

Roads

I have lately got concerned a LOT about something: magnetic waves. They are emitted by any electronic device on a low intensity, and on high intensity by wireless techonologies (wi-fi, cell phone, wireless phones...), along with an electric field which is claimed to be harmless.

They interact with our brain. To what extent? in which way? Could it hinder the healing? Could their potential harmful effects be increased on our sensitive nervous system? I am upset and somewhat scared.

Whatever, I think it is in our interests to lessen our exposure to this waves. It can't be anything but beneficial. Besides, it is a bit far-fetched, but why wouldn't the difference of exposure partly explain the different rythms of healing?

What do you think about it?

First AD -sertraline- in 2007at the age of 13 because of child abuse

2009-2013: intricate story of multiple wds, meds and cts, gradually became a living mess

Feb 2013: last CT from a cocktail of four drugs, symptoms are relenting but witness a constant sharpening of the brain

Hi Roads,

I am working around 8 hours per day on the PC and even use it in my spare times. I have not identified any correlation. In my case it does not matter. I can feel bad and good without changing my PC habits.

Nevertheless, one definitely should not be exposed to mobiles and wi-fi for too long. Even healthy people should not do that.

End of 2008: Remeron 15mg for around 2 months. Unorthodox taper, no problems.
End of August 2009: Lexapro 10mg for only 4 days. Panic attack after 3 pills. Severe gastro problems in the morning for 3 days after last pill. 2 weeks later strong w/d symptoms set in.

Acute WD lasted around 3.5 years. I am feeling much better today, 5.5 years out, but still have some symptoms left.

Hi Roads,

I am only here every few days but saw this msg. I have become interested in waves and aware of electromag fields over the past year. It is quite fascinating on the interpersonal end, which i think ive always been sensitive to, but more in tune with now. Some people can sap my energy and others zap me without saying a word. Im sure i do the same to others. ;-/ i agree w Maybe that it is wise to be aware of possibilities in our environment and try to limit our exposure. One major offender to me are fluorescent light bulbs. My mood immediately dives if I'm in a room lit by them, esp in a home. Im very sensitive to color of light and Seasonal Affective Disorder. Im not certain if those are related. You have me thinking now.

I think we've all been set on a quest for a healthier lifestyle through this.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

• Administrator

Roads, we can't completely avoid these waves, they're all around us.

Even if humans weren't generating magnetic waves, our lovely sun makes plenty of them and sends them out through the solar system.

Just minimize exposure if you can from your own cell phone and home appliances.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy