oops44

oops44: caught unaware by sertraline / Zoloft withdrawal

oops44

thanks @RachelSusan

things may be smooth now but check on me in a month or two when i start making reductions. we’ll see how smooth things are going then.  

😳

nityananda

Hei there Oops, I'm here rooting for you. I do not have any doubt that you can do this. Hei, if I could do it, you can do for sure. Please, just do not rush. I made that mistake once or twice in my Zoloft taper.. It was very bad decision. Anxiety about dose reduction is worse then dose reduction itself. Just do not overthink it. I did that a lot and that is why I do that now with benzos. Bad habbit! Wish you all the best. You can do this!!!! Xoxo

oops44

@nityananda thanks for stopping by, its great hearing from you. I hope all is well and life is swell for you.

im still on liquid and haven't made any reductions yet.  im once again involved in a situation that has me all twisted up and for the first time I am beginning to question the wisdom of starting new relationships while im in withdrawal.  I dont know what else to say right now im in such a bad place and I just keep doing this to myself and I dont know what to do and im scared.  I seem to be stuck in this cycle...... wtf.  and when I feel like this the first thing I do is put any thoughts of tapering on hold.  I need to just remember that my whole plan was to taper so slowly so I could handle things like this while tapering.