MarkO

Marko's 3.5 year withdrawal Success!

Liamb123456
On 2/22/2019 at 10:15 PM, MarkO said:

Same anxiety symptoms But considerably less severe .. how about you ? What’s your major issue ? Have u tried ice cold showers in the morning ? 

No I havint tried them yet cold showers I mean so I guess you have permanent damge from meds with the anxiety 

MarkO

Permanent damage ? No , I’m not giving up that easy ... it’s been 6 years and if someone wanted to believe it was permanent they could certainly believe that . Look , I am a survivor and I can honestly say it’s gotten better so I believe I am not exactly who I was before but I have come a loooooooong way . Neuroplasticity is a real thing in the brain . We can heal ourselves . Don’t ever doubt the power you have to heal YOURSELF .Remember first and foremost at this moment ,,,,,, you are a SURVIVOR! Not a victim 👍and keep going !! 

bheb

Great to hear of your improvements MarkO; I've got to try cold showers..I've heard others rave about it too. I take pretty warm showers and they help my agitation in the moment, but perhaps colder would be better long term. 

MarkO

It’s the old no pain no gain philosophy... u put yourself through an ice cold unpleasant shower and it’s going to lower your cortisol /adrenaline and you should notice a change immediately when you get out and dry up . The rest of your day should feel calmer . Let me know how it works . If your not gasping for air , it’s not cold enough 😉

bheb

Oh boy, that's commitment. But yes, I'll try this -- anything for relief. This does make sense since I find putting something cold on the back of my neck calms me down for a moment. 

MarkO

And it’s best if u incorporate wim hof breathing before u get in the shower . I will attach a YouTube link to show you how . It is certainly worth it for me . It’s been my saving grace . 10 minutes time to do breathing technique then I hit the ice cold shower and that’s it . Try it for one week and tell me how you feel . I bet if you do I will be VERY surprised if you don’t get major results .

MarkO

I sent u a tutorial on how to do the wim hof breathing .. after watching it , apply what he said to do . I do about 2 rounds of 30 breaths . For each one on the 30th I hold breath like he said on out breath. U will be able to hold Breath for 2 minutes or soo . Then u release and repeat once more . For your first time maybe just go 20 times it’s up to you . You will feel light headed and tingly . That’s normal . Body is full of oxygen . Nway he explains it .. let me know how it works out for you ! And keep going ! Do it!! 💪 u will be very greatful in the end I do believe 

Meeto

How long did your food sensitivities last?

Liamb123456
On 2/26/2019 at 1:33 AM, MarkO said:

Permanent damage ? No , I’m not giving up that easy ... it’s been 6 years and if someone wanted to believe it was permanent they could certainly believe that . Look , I am a survivor and I can honestly say it’s gotten better so I believe I am not exactly who I was before but I have come a loooooooong way . Neuroplasticity is a real thing in the brain . We can heal ourselves . Don’t ever doubt the power you have to heal YOURSELF .Remember first and foremost at this moment ,,,,,, you are a SURVIVOR! Not a victim 👍and keep going !! 

Ye glad you see like that great mindset you have.. just I’m 19 months out cold turkey just not getting better bro not sure every can heal from it just feels like too much damge is done as you said your in your message you come long way your not person before this mess so technically your never going be that person sorry I don’t mean sound negative just losing hope from all this **** 

MarkO

Too much damage is a relative term . It does get better , it’s called neuroplasticity and believing in yourself . How long we’re you on them ? And while your sitting there complaining about how hard your life is , did u actually try what I recommended ?