ZazOA9: Effexor tapering

ZazOA9

I think it's too early in my journey to take another drug . I don't feel like I waited long enough .its only Been a few months trying to stabilize.

Reinstating 75mgs effexor w/d symptoms after alternating days of 37.5.still suffering after amonth.updosed Aug.6.1 brief window 2 hours in early August. Hypertension.taking lasartan and water pill . feeling drugged up with dizziness and nauseous.low energy

I was feeling symptoms BEFORE I tried to fast taper!my brain unscrambled! ! NOW WHAT?

Reinstating 75mgs effexor w/d symptoms after alternating days of 37.5.still suffering after amonth.updosed Aug.6.1 brief window 2 hours in early August. Hypertension.taking lasartan and water pill . feeling drugged up with dizziness and nauseous.low energy

• Moderator Emeritus

ZazO:

When a someone is taking multiple medications, we ask that that you post an interactions report. Follow the link below to get your report. Just select the text, copy it and paste it in a post here.

Also to get a sense of what's going on, please keep notes of the times you actually take your medications and of the times of your symptoms.

Take notes of doses and symptoms

Post your notes here either every day for a few days *or* in a few days post several days worth all at once.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

• Administrator

Zaz, do your symptoms follow any daily pattern? Please keep notes on paper about symptoms, when you take your drugs, and their dosages.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.