Chuck83: my introduction colonoscopy and PSSD

Chuck83

Hi to all

I'm Chuck, Italian guy of 33 years old, have PSSD after adverse reactions to Citalopram 7 drops of 3 years ago,now I'M total drug free I'm Old pp members, I hope someone remember me in these years I had some improvement better erections, more sensitivity.

My story of AD and psychiatric drugs start around 2001, in my first college years I have degree in Biology and now I'm in the third year of MD school, for some months in 01/02 psichyatry put on me on Amisulpride and Seroquel, and After mutabon mite(amytryptaline) and i stay on It for 3 months, i try some SSRIs but I always vomit it at the first dose, after this evrything gos is fine, and I stay drug free for around 10 years, in december 2013 after a period of discouragement I go to psychiatric and he is prescribed me Citaloprom 10 drops, I take only 7 drops and I have horrible adverse reaction with 11 discharges of diarrhea and since I developed in PSSD.

But on Monday I had a virtual colonoscopy, for rectal bleeding due to hemorrhoids, Virtual colonoscopy did not find anything abnormal, no polyps, and no cancerous lesion, the colon is perfectly clean and healthy.

But the preparation for Virtual Colonoscopy was brutal, I used two laxatives , one Lovoldyl pill, and 3 glasses of Lovol ESSE (polyethylene glycol ), I think is the same product of Miralax, I had a serious adverse reaction to this product with Eighteen discharges of bloody diarrhea abdominal pain and cramps that I have and even PSSD symptoms seem worse, and despite this strong rectal bleeding due to inflamed hemorrhoids, the doctor decided to make the virtual colonoscopy, drenching with less air.

Can this preparation for colonoscopy have worsened PSSD? I read that the polyethylene glycol is neurotoxic, and can damage the kidneys, I am very afraid of developing kidney damage in the future, this is possible? I'm also afraid of not being able to eat and drink as before, or develop Diverticulosis another possible side effects of colonoscopy,I have strong pangs in the stomach and burning, I have read of people after the colonoscopy for years can eat only liquid food, This screening for early detection of cancer is very barbaric, and brutal, both the classic version and virtual, it would definitely prohibited and find safer alternatives.

Thx to all.

Edited by Chuck83
Added white space

2001, Amisulpride (deniban) - 3 months, I taper in some weeks

2001, Seroquel, 4 weeks - quit cold turkey, 2001. Efexxor,  one pill adverse reaction

2002. Amitryptaline (mutabon mite) - 4 months, I taper really faster in some weeks

around more 10 years drug free

4 December 2013, 7 drops of citalopram , adverse reaction

December    2013, Italian supplement called serenplus with tryptophan, 9 pills adverse reaction, quit cold turkey.

After December 2013, Im drug free.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck83

• scallywag

• brassmonkey

• Frogie

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a fear I have Dysibiosis for the Past SSRIs use and for large dose of laxative required for virtual colonoscopy. My intestine, stomach and anus are really messed up, I had Colonoscopy for hemorrhoids  costipation and rectal bleeding, one gastrointerlogist suspect a polyp but is only hemorrhoids, and both worsened after adverse reaction to a single dose to citalopram, and 9 pills of italian supplement with tryptophan called serenplus,  prescribed by a mad neurologist 3 years ago and I took only for 9 days. 

Today I visited one proctologist but I want to visited one olystic and homeopath doctor.

2001, Seroquel, 4 weeks - quit cold turkey, 2001. Efexxor,  one pill adverse reaction

2002. Amitryptaline (mutabon mite) - 4 months, I taper really faster in some weeks

December    2013, Italian supplement called serenplus with tryptophan, 9 pills adverse reaction, quit cold turkey.

• Moderator Emeritus

Chuck, -- Welcome to Surviving Antidepressants (SA)

It's more likely that the sedative used during the procedure affected your CNS (central nervous system) thereby worsening the PSSD. It could also be that the entire experience (preparation, sedative, procedure) was a "shock" to your system. 

Do your best to keep your medications the same. This will allow your CNS and the rest of your body to recover.

If you have other questions, we need your assistance and therefore have a request:

\Would you summarize your history in a signature? The important facts are -- drugs, doses, dates, decreases/increases, stops and how you stopped (cold-turkey, taper over # months/weeks) -- in the last 12-18 months particularly Any drugs prior to that can just be listed with start and stop years.

Please put your withdrawal history in signature

If you do have questions, please post them here so that your information is easy to find. :)

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

Thank you scallywag, I'm Drug free from December 2013, but i have horrible adverse reaction to 7 drops of citalopram, i have 11 discharge of diarrhea and I developed on PSSD, now with this virtual colonoscopy I have horrible adverse reaction to laxative with 18 discharge of bloody diarrhea and now my intestine, stomach and hemorrhoids are inflammed.

Yes probably U right entire experience was a shock for my system, for you I can recover from this procedure?

• Moderator Emeritus

I can't advise on whether you'll recover. My only experience with colonoscopy is as a patient.

With any treatment there are some that are typical and resolve on their own; there are other symptoms that require medical attention. Call the clinic and ask what symptoms you are supposed to watch for. 

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction

For the clinic is all right, they say that in a couple of days cramps and stomach pain will pass, today I visited a proctologist and  he says I have hemorrhoids second degree and a bit of prostatitis.

Today I'm go to much better, disappeared shortness of breath. Today I started to eat my usual diet, and I tolerated all foods, except the salad, while I ate it looked like I had the stomach pouches that is flake, but it lasted only a few minutes.

Probably PSSD and my past use of SSRIs They worsened my hemorrhoids and caused prostatitis, 

The proctologist for hemorrhoids has prescribed me three devastating drugs, cortisone, mesalazine suppositories, and omeprazole, which I absolutely do not want to take, I will see what I will say The homeopath I have with him an appointment on Thursday.

Lovol Esse the laxative I used for colonoscopy prep it contained simethicone is more simil to Gas x than miralex i think, anyone know I can recover better than this crap?

The doctor who made me the virtual colonoscopy, says to drink herbal tea and camomile.

Tomorrow I go to my doctor. Yesterday after I eat pizza, i have costant diarrhea with inflammed hemorrhoids like simil to colonoscopy prep. I have a lot of fear, i have a fear i can't return to my normal diet, before hemorrhoids attack I'm bodybuilder, now I can't train and i can't eat, I lost lot of pounds.

I have read of people, after the colonoscopy have constant diarrhea for 5/6 years every day of their lives, I can expect something so horrible?

the hospital where I did the colonoscopy, does not consider me, it seems that the problem of diarrhea after the colonoscopy that lasts for years, is a widespread problem, and not considered by medical science, I am very sorry that I have made a colonoscopy, is not served at all, did not find anything, and now I find myself with a huge problem, I had to inform me before it could be a constant diarrhea indefinitely after this procedure.

My reaction to the colonoscopy, it may also be due to the adverse reaction to citalopram? Since then it seems as if I have poor intestinal motility, I did all this in the hospital where I did the colonoscopy, but they did not believe. also after I have adverse reaction to citalopram I have 11 discharge of diarrhea, but not bloody like the colonoscopy prep.

TO make virtual colonoscopy I took 3 glasses of Lovol esse instead of four, because I threw up, but for two hours I was fine, did not seem to take effect so much that I wanted to drink the fourth, but after three hours the effect of laxative He arrived devastating, with 18 bloody watery diarrhea discharges. In total I have taken half a liter of laxative

Is normal after 6 days of colonoscopy I have stomach cramps and spasm when i eat? I'm depressed, today I'm crying, I don't want to have this cramps and spasm anymore often when I eat, I loved eating, doctors ignore me, in a week I lost 3 kg.

Today I was at university and in hospital ward, some of my colleagues have visited me, for them it is all ok. I was also from my doctor says that I have cramps and spasms in the stomach and intestines while I eat a short pass away, I hope he is right, says it is a normal effect of colonoscopy, and I do not think too much, I had a colonoscopy last week.
I can not say if these cramps and spasms, are due to laxatives, the emission of air that has been minimal, or to Buscopan, or a set of all three things.

I had a colonoscopy just because two crazy gastrointerologist, have made psychological terrorism of me and my family, They saying that because of a suspected rectal bleeding are polyp or a cancerous lesion, but i have only 33 years old, and this is are only hemorrhoids.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm little scared, a proctologist said I might have ulcerative colitis, and prescribed me mesalamine and cortisone suppositories,I do not want to have an autoimmune disease, and having to take medications for the rest of my life, even considering that these two drugs are not gentle on sexual function.

• Moderator Emeritus

Have you done any web searches for peer support related to your digestive issues? I don't know any to suggest to you; you may find people who are very knowledgeable about the conditions, treatments and medications.

scallywag's Introduction

Yes thank you scallywag, I talk with some people on support groups this digestive issues, they talk at the moment, the only threatments aviable are corticosteroids on suppositories and mesalamine, Dr healey talk about low dose of Naltrexone have a low side effects and it seems more effective, but unfortunately it is not the official therapy.

However, now I feel better, next week, I have a visit with a gastroenterologist that the majority experienced  of ulcerative colitis in my city, before starting a treatment I want to hear his opinion.

• Moderator Emeritus

You posted created a topic entitled, " Single Dose Of Antidepressant Lexapro Can Change Brain's Wiring In Just 3 Hours," with a link to the original article. Someone posted that with a different title, "Lexapro and immediate changes in the brain."  Because there are comments on the older thread, I've hidden your topic.

scallywag's Introduction

After 20 days of my colonoscopy, I continue to various different symptoms, I continue to have spasms and cramping after lunch and dinner and when I'm sitting for a long time, This is probably due in part to air used to distend the bowel, after the virtual colonoscopy I had terrible cramps and stings, and for the brutal preparation with synthetic laxatives, had passed for two days, I thought they were gone forever, but then returned, I have heard people who have had diverticulitis after colonoscopy.

They injected me of Buscopan, and since then I have shortness of breath, the first day I had hallucinations and extrapyramidal symptoms.

My bowel regularity is greatly changed, I'm even three days without going to the bathroom and then I have two discharges of diarrhea in the evening.

I have visited two gastroenterologists and my doctor, and for them it is all ok. I made an appointment with a good gastroenterologist but I had an appointment just to October 3 he is very busy, for the moment I try to manage the symptoms, eating little, following a clean diet, go out of my home, passing some time at university, I lost 3kg after colonoscopy.

Virtual colonoscopy is not better than the traditional colonoscopy, the air injection is very painful, and it gives you cramps and spasms that last for a long time, the whole procedure is very uncomfortable, the preparation is the same as a traditional colonoscopy, and for try to relax the muscles They used Buscopan.

Advice to all those who have no serious health problems, to stay away from this procedure during WD. Besides, I know very few people who have had a virtual colonoscopy, and I do not know with whom to confront, I heard that Obama used to have, maybe I should asked to him, Lol

Yesterday I tolerated very well a lunch with chicken and and carrots, I also tried a pizza with vegetables and seems tolerated well. I hope the cramps and spasms in the short end. I make snacks with fruit peaches or apples, and it seems tollelarle, the salad appears to give some spasm and cramp, but I can not give it up.

I would go back to the gym, but for a moment Im a weak, I really miss the weight training, I'm seeing on youtube the video of a bodybuilder who is back in the gym shortly after conlonoscopy, I hope for me will be the same:

I still have a little bit of heartburn, it seems that I still somehow the synthetic laxative effects. Laxatives that I took to prepare for colonoscopy were a one pill of lovoldyl, and 3 glasses of Lovol esse, around half a liter of preparation.
Lovol dyl It contains bisacodyl, and LOVOL esse contain polyethylene glycol + simethicone, I read that bisacodyl is strongly contraindicated in case of rectal bleeding and intestinal inflammations that I had, and polyethylene glycol can ulcerate the stomach, and also give neuropsychiatric reactions.

Someone knows the interaction of these drugs that can have?

• Moderator Emeritus

Have you entered the medications in the  Drugs-dot-com Drugs Interactions Checker?

scallywag's Introduction

Thank you scallywag this is really helpful.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a fear  the virtual colonoscopy has caused me acute diverticulitis, for the cramps and spasms i have in the intestine, especially when I sit and when I eat the salad.http://blogs.jwatch.org/gastroenterology/index.php/can-colonoscopy-cause-diverticulitis/2011/02/14/

October 3 I have an appointment with the gastroenterologist .

How did your appointment go?

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

• 5 months later...

Hi guys, it was a few months since I wrote here, because I've been better. My stomach problems go much better, I'm back in the gym, I took a bit of weight, and my digestion has improved, I can cope well almost all the food I eat.

I have overcome the problems that had given with the colonoscopy and its preparation, but remained my second degree hemorrhoids, and her bleeding, but less frequent. For my haemorrhoids problems, disgusted by what allopathic medicine proposed to me for this problem (although I'm a medical student), I consulted a homeopath, I told him about my problems with hemorrhoids, and my PSSD due to previous SSRIs use.

He prescribed me a remedy Nitrucum Acidum 30ch for a month, and then nitrucum acidum 200ch for another month, two grains every four hours, three times day, for a total of 6 grains per day.

I must say that the first month with nitricum acidum 30ch, I have been very good days, my hemorrhoids had completely stopped to bleeding, and even my PSSD seemed to have benefited, the symptoms appeared to be much milder, but after passing the dilution 200ch, It returned some bleeding and my pssd symptoms did not go better as it was with the 30ch dilution.

Returning to homeopath , He prescribed me a new cure, Nux vomica, dilution of 30ch for a month, now I read that this plant can be very powerful, and have powerful side effects on the nervous system, I must take two grains every four hours, three times day.

I have not started to taking Nux Vomica, Tomorrow I will call the homeopath to ask if it can be dangerous, for you guys can be? I stopped on Friday Nitricum Acidum after two months of use cold turkey, for you can be dangerous? The homeopath not told me about tapering of this products. Do you think I should restart nitricum acidum and make a slow tapering?

• 3 weeks later...

Please someone can have advice? This morning I took two granules of nux vomica 30ch and I have severe adverse reactions. I had immediately strong headaches and breathing problems after a few minutes i took it, it is as if I had a brick over my head, I had also 10 discharge of diarrhea.

Now I still have this bad headache, with stomach upset, it seems I can not formulate thoughts correctly, this morning I could not speak well, and even now it does not seem to pronounce all the words correctly.

I phoned to my homeopath and said that it is impossible, but I have read of people left severely damaged by nux vomica, with these confusion problems and nurological damage for many years, also 20 years, my homeopath has abandoned me says it has no help for me, He simply told me to go back to Acidum nitricum, but this time in drops that seemed to have done well, but I will never take homeopathic medicine again.

I'm afraid I've been doing some severe permanent neurological damage with these two nux vomica granules, I'm desperate.

Chuck-- do you do any research before you take these things

"In manufacturing, nux vomica is used as rat poison. That’s because it contains strychnine and brucine, two deadly chemicals."

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Thank you for the reply brass, yes I had done a research and read that it contained strychnine and i have lot of fear to take it, but my homeopath had convinced me to take it because it said that my hemorrhoids would be healed and I would have avoided the surgery, He said that with that dilution it was completely safe And had no side effect, He has teased me, and I was stupid to take it.

Ok Chuck.  I reacted quite strongly because I am very protective of the members here and don't want to see you or any of the others harmed anymore then they have been.  It's quite possible that for the general public the dilution was safe.  We people going through psych drug withdrawal are a different bunch though and have to be extremely careful with what we take as many of us are very sensitive to even the tiniest amount of things.  Hopefully with a few days for things to clear your system you'll start to feel better.

Brass

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Thank you brassmonkey, You are always very kind and wise, You are perfectly right now I learned the lesson, I have been about four years without touching any supplement, And I was fine except for PSSD, I was training at the gym and studying at university everything was fine, Then have started these rectal bleeding with hemorrhoids, I tried the classic drugs they used in my country to cure this pathology, bioflavonoids, cortisone pomades but nothing had any effect, I also had a colonoscopy.

I went to this homeopath who is a medical doctor and this is absurd, and I also study medicine, and this is even more absurd, He had assured me that these remedies were safe and they could do a lot for my hemorrhoids disease problem, That I would return briefly to the gym etc. So stupidly after his pressures, I took these two granules, Now the headache seems to go better, but I have stomach ache, tomorrow I go to my family doctor.

Chuck. I'm so sorry. Often these medical procedures can exacerbate conditions that are caused by the medications in the first place.

Like Brass, I hope you feel better very soon. Please be very careful in the future.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Yes Thx AliG, Now unfortunately through my mistake I understand that the principle of homeopathy is totally wrong, Want to cure a problem with Dilutions of poison causing that problem, it's totally wrong and can be very harmful.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Chuck, I am sorry to hear that this made you so sick. Homeopaths and most alternative doctors, in fact most doctors of any kind do not understand how psych drugs change a nervous system.  I wish we had seen your previous post asking about it, but the forum moves very fast and posts get missed. 

I am sure that you will not be touching any of those things again! 

Do you take a probiotic, such as yogurt or probiotic drinks or supplements (they are safe!) ? They balance the healthy gut bacteria which helps digestive problems and may help with the hemorrhoids. 

I hope you recover quickly from the reaction to Nux vomica. 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

Hi Chuck, I am sorry to hear that this made you so sick. Homeopaths and most alternative doctors, in fact most doctors of any kind do not understand how psych drugs change a nervous system.  I wish we had seen your previous post asking about it, but the forum moves very fast and posts get missed. 

I am sure that you will not be touching any of those things again! 

Do you take a probiotic, such as yogurt or probiotic drinks or supplements (they are safe!) ? They balance the healthy gut bacteria which helps digestive problems and may help with the hemorrhoids. 

I hope you recover quickly from the reaction to Nux vomica. 

Thx mammaP, Yes i take lot probiotics called Probinul for hemorrhoids and help, today headache and stomach anche same to go better. For U guys, I can have with this adverse reactions sometimes like a serotonin syndrome? Because yesterday I had lot of diarrhea , headache, and confusion, All symptoms of a serotonine syndrome. Today I'm only eating fruits and vegetables for this nausea, but this morning I eat banana, Because I thought it was good for diarrhea, I think I should avoid because it contains a lot of tryptophan that converts to serotonin in the brain and body, now for a few days I will avoid it.

However when it passes all this I have to go back to the proctologist and surely I need surgery for these hemorrhoids, they always give me pain and bleeding for one year.

Today I have also spoken with one of my friend is medical student like me, he also have PSSD and hemorrhoids like me, He says it may have been a serotonin syndrome by a symptoms if I had. He advised me to fast one day, or just eat yogurt, and drink a lot of water to try to lower serotonin levels in the blood, And wait two weeks before thinking about a damage.

I also to talk with my parents, My mom said she also her took two granules of nux vomica years ago also for a hemorrhoid problem, she says she also stopped after two granules for a headache, but that half a day it has passed.

My family doctor Unfortunately is on vacation, and He will return on Tuesday, Today there was a substitute, and I honestly do not know if to visit me, because I think he will never believe me.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey Chuck - in case you don't see it - here's what I posted in Homeopathy in response to your story:

Chuck - there will be no "permanent neurological damage" from a homeopathic remedy.  They are among the safest.

However, it is important that all natural practitioners are aware that you need "calming" remedies, not "detoxification," and I wonder if that's the direction s/he is headed.

Just don't take it if it bothers you, you will be better in a few days.  You've taken in a "vibration" - so imagine that you are guitar strings, and this remedy hit discord on your strings.  You just have to wait for the strings to stop vibrating, and you will return to still again.  It is highly unlikely that these remedies "broke" your guitar strings, it was just unpleasant, like discordant music.

Patience, and maybe read what others have experienced here:

http://survivinganti...-practitioners/

"Easy, easy - just go easy and you'll finish." - Hawaiian Kapuna

Holding is hard work, holding is a blessing. Give your brain time to heal before you try again.

My suggestions are not medical advice, you are in charge of your own medical choices.

A lifetime of being prescribed antidepressants that caused problems (30 years in total). At age 35 flipped to "bipolar," but was not diagnosed for 5 years. Started my journey in Midwest United States. Crossed the Pacific for love and hope; currently living in Australia.   CT Seroquel 25 mg some time in 2013.   Tapered Reboxetine 4 mg Oct 2013 to Sept 2014 = GONE (3 years on Reboxetine).     Tapered Lithium 900 to 475 MG (alternating with the SNRI) Jan 2014 - Nov 2014, tapered Lithium 475 mg Jan 2015 -  Feb 2016 = GONE (10 years  on Lithium).  Many mistakes in dry cutting dosages were made.

The tedious thread (my intro):  JanCarol ☼ Reboxetine first, then Lithium

The happy thread (my success story):  JanCarol - Undiagnosed  Off all bipolar drugs

My own blog:  https://shamanexplorations.com/shamans-blog/

I have been psych drug FREE since 1 Feb 2016!

Thx For the advice Jan. You are right homeopathic doctors should be focus on calming remedies and no detoxifying, Unfortunately they think that when you are out of medication for more than three years, your nervous system is stabilized, but they are wrong. Here in Italy it is very difficult to find doctors who understand, However I had not go to the homeopath for WD mainly but for a hemorrhoid problem, i try to avoid the surgery, But now I understand that sooner or later I will need surgery, I was scared that anesthesia, and the drugs they used could hurt my nervous system during WD, Not understanding that homeopathic medicine could do worse.

Ok after two days headache go a lot of better, Remains a bit of stomach ache and diarrhea But they are also improving them, Even though I'm eating a little, I'm avoiding eating bananas because they contain a lot of tryptophan, which turns into serotonin, I read The stricnine(nux vomica) is chemically derived from the iridoids, they begin to fill with oxygenated functions that can not bear chemically and open, at this point the reaction with tryptophan (tryptamine) amine occurs. So the problems I'm experiencing seem to be given by an excess of serotonin.

Yesterday at university I talked to my own professor, He is a endocrinologist and pharmacologist, And explained to me how one can never trust homeopathic medicine and their remedies, It is simply a very old type of medicine, born in 1700 when medicine still cures diseases with Bloodletting and flu with a mercury, Since then many things have changed in medicine, And after the explosion of homeopathy in 1800, this type of medicine was slowly abandoned Because ineffective, The theory that such a similar cure a similar is totally unfounded, And dilute a poison for thousands of times, hoping for the water's memory It is simply irrational. In addition of this, homeopathy can be dangerous because it does not have clinical studies behind it, So most of the remedies reactions are totally unknown.

I have one question, if someone know it is a really appreciate, before the adverse reactions to nux vomica, with my ex homeopath for my hemorroids problem I used remdies Acidum Nitricum 30ch for one month 6 granules for a day but sometimes I used 4 granules, without any side effects, and after rimedies Acidum Nitrucm 200ch 6 granules for a day, for one month, with some side effects like little confusion And sometimes stomach ache, But I could not understand whether it was due to remedies or not, after this I stopped Acidum Nitrucum cold turkey from 6 granules to 0.
This is safe? My old homeopath told me there were no problems to stopping it.
Can there be withdrawal symptoms from homeopathic products? is Twenty days have stopped the acidum nitricum cold turkey, I really don't want return on it.