Thrombocytopenia

Marsha

My platelets have dropped from 266 to 175. My NP didn't catch it. It seemed to coincide with the Hashimotos symptoms. I noticed lots of bruising on my legs. But that is going away. I will make sure I have my platelets checked again. My husband has the same thing only his is more severe. I don't know if it's thrombocytopenia. What are so ways to increase platelets? We don't accept blood or blood products. I have read papaya juice, wheat grass juice, (which may cause nausea and headache.) can rebuild platelets. Does anyone know anything about this condition?

I am not a medical professional. My comments and posts are based on personal experiences. Please consult appropriate medical professionals for advice. 

I was started on psych drugs back in the late 80's. You name it. I probably was on it. 47 different drugs. Over 57 thousand pills. Tapered off final cocktail February 1st, 2013- September 9th, 2019. For Hashimotos I take Levothyroxine. Liothyronine. BP meds. For supplements I take B12 hydroxy. Fish oil w/D3. Bee pollen. Magnesium Glycinate.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy