Sign in to follow this  
NaturalBorn

Anybody under the age of 21?

NaturalBorn

Hi everybody, i would like to know if is there someone out there dealing with withdrawals at a young age. Specially from antidepressants

NaturalBorn

is it true that the effects are deeper when started at a young age? logically thinking i'm sure that this can't be good, i heard some parts of my brain will never grow, some that shouldn't have growned grown, and basically all king of crazy stuff can happen...

WingIt

Or you can try see the positive side that since you are young your body is still growing and developing rather than declining withnold age.

So your brain even naturally wouldnt be fully developed so it naturally heal and grow given time

sarabb

I think it is true that the effects are deeper when started at a young age. Also, the time in your life when your brain is developing most and are most vunerable is in the teen age. Im so ******* angry this is done to teenagers all over the world!

NaturalBorn

Or you can try see the positive side that since you are young your body is still growing and developing rather than declining withnold age.

So your brain even naturally wouldnt be fully developed so it naturally heal and grow given time

yeah that makes some sense, i just wish that i can get to a point where i feel 100%, even that i might not BE 100%, just feeling like that would be good. i guess that it also takes a lot of learning on better ways to deal with this as well. do you think it makes sence that somebody can become what they were supposed to become, after this brutal chemmical disaster?

NaturalBorn

I think it is true that the effects are deeper when started at a young age. Also, the time in your life when your brain is developing most and are most vunerable is in the teen age. Im so ******* angry this is done to teenagers all over the world!

yeah i can relate to our angry, feeling that we are in some source of permanent trouble because we were pushed into something that was supposed to be safe! doctors are so wrong about so many things when it comes to mental health, we are not there yet, we cannot medicate people based on what we know about mental health, even tho they seem to think they are doing a great favor to the world and medicine

anonymous4317

I stopped two years ago at 21. I feel like time is on your side for helping your nervous system recover.

NaturalBorn

I stopped two years ago at 21. I feel like time is on your side for helping your nervous system recover.

good to know about you, wich drugs were you on? besides pritiq (if you don't mind me asking)

Nancy89

I think there is no difference between 21 year old and 24 year old.