SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Eleven10: 30 months off Prozac

Eleven10

That’s how it makes you feel. Very frustrating. One of my biggest hurts is watching through the window people going to work. All I want to do is work. 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

Restarted 2mg of prozac 26.8.18..

You most certainly can recover. I spoke to Dr Shipko and he told me it can take 7-8 years but you need to be able to sleep. That’s my problem I don’t sleep at all. I can’t expect my brain though recover when I don’t get any rest 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

I know it takes 7 years as i havent seen a complete recovery before that time. I wish i didnt know that and i was going into each year blind like everyone else has. But my OCD has led me to researching this religously and its the first thing i think of every time i wake up. The length of time this will take.

2009-2010 Citalopram 20mg CT no problems

Sertaline 2010- 6monnths

2011- 2017 June 2017- Citalopram 20mg CT

what choice do we have?

i feel suicidal all the time but I don’t want to die, I just don’t want to feel like this 

I won’t leave my child to try and figure all this out for me. I would just be passing my pain to them

im not suggesting drugs but he did say propranolol works for some and also a low dose benzo once or twice a week. 

What are you symptoms of akathesia ? Mental, physical or both

im agitated but mine are more the “fast fast” feeling in my brain like I need to be in motion all the time

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

mental. For me it hurts me immensly that i have savagely destructed my mind and body and look at people with healthy bodies feel so jealous, i know its bad but its the truth. 

Sertaline 2010- 6monnths

I understand. 

Its fruitless to beat yourself up about what has happened. We didn’t know what would happen 

I’m sorry you feel this way but you are not alone 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

Thanks! ill leave your thread to you now! best wishes and im hoping you get some sleep tonight

Sertaline 2010- 6monnths

I don’t know why I bother trying to nap it causes so much upset. I feel sure I will be able to sleep then soon as i lay down and my thoughts starts to swim and I feel I may sleep, bang the cortisol builds in my chest and suddenly I’m awake. 

After nearky 5 years why won’t my system settle. 

Im going to try the lamotrigene. 

I know this helped Altro but I wonder if it has helped anyone else settle there nervous system.

i don’t feel I have any hope of recovery when I’m so activated and unable to get any sleep

iv had anxiety and depression since I was 17, probably younger and I know that will need addressing but whilst I cannot get sleep I can’t get on top of anything at all

my whole body is in constant hypervillilant mode. I feel detached from reality. My thoughts don’t match my movements.

the last 4 years have spent me putting up with all this horror hoping it will go but whilst I can not sleep I know it won’t go anywhere and I feel pretty confident it’s damaging my brain. There is no way you can survive on so little sleep and there not be consequences 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

• Administrator

Please use search in the Introductions forum to find people who have tried micro-doses of Lamictal or lamotrigine.

Please note the starting dose is very low, 0.5mg or 1mg, not the 25mg that psychiatrists ordinarily introduce. The effect should be subtle calming, which will give your nervous system a crutch for building its own stability.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I have started on 1mg of lamotrgiene. Still slept terribly and very very low today unable to dress or function but that is normal for me. Obviously take some time to work 

need to get back to Saturday morning runs in the park.

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

Good for you I hope run helps you  to road of recovery  one day a time . 

buspar  7/16 to 4/17  does  45 mg, 30 mg , 15mg then 60 mg  stopped did not like the side effects  tapered 

paxil    10 mg 10 /16  11 / 16 bad reaction  stopped  

xanax  .25 mg as needed   10 /16  30 days  only stopped 

ativan  1/17 1 mg 30 days supply  tapper off   the best i could  1/16/18  stopped 
prozac  4/16 to  1/17    20 mg start   then 6 months 40 mgs then down  10/17 to 20 mgs   off 2/17 bad reaction  stopped 

klonopin  .5  three daily   as needed  took .5 for 30 days when getting   on Prozac 5/1/17 stopped   then started again  1/2/18 to 4/10 stopped by tapering over 30 days down to .125 a day. though time, but  better now stopped 

Mertizipine   11/16 to present started 15 mg  at 7.5 mg  4/17 to  7/18 ,  7/4/18   3.5 mg  skipping does  the plan was to go off it while on  Prozac  but  it never worked    back on 7.5 mg 

The last week or two my hair had been falling out in handfuls. 

I have been taking 1mg it lamotrgiene at night. With 20mg of propranolol in the day.

I slept a little better last night. Woke 5 times during the night for the toilet but went back to sleep.

woke at 7am and cortisol waves started again. 

Very very depressed. Last week I had to see the crisis team as was so suicidal. I didn’t say too much as do not want to get sectioned. 

this is all so embarrassing to me. I’ have worked all my life. Before meds life was dark. Not this dark but still limited and difficult.

My hope is I can settle my system enough to feel a little better. I would very much like to be back on antidepressants and I would stay there for life. Working, laughing, loving. All the things I cannot do now.

i would know in my heart how much misery they cause and have caused me but I wouldn’t care. I would make the most of everyday I felt good.

being ill has made me realise how short life is and how much my child loves and still needs me well.

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

my hair is falling out in clumps. Scary

i read propranolol can cause hair loss. 

I know this sounds a little vain but This experience has aged me and was thinking about Botox or other injectables. I booked in then cancelled as read a post on benzo buddies where a lady had been thrown back into deep withdrawal after botox. 

On on a separate note I’m going to ask my gp to refer me to a neurologist. I believe the chronic stiff neck that pulls to one side is dystonia 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

• Mentor

Hey, I hear you on the aging and hair loss. I have read that rosemary essential oil is good for hair loss. It should not be applied directly, needs a carrier oil. I’m going to experiment putting it in conditioner. Thought I’d throw in two cents.

• Prozac | late 2004-mid-2005 | CT WD in a couple months, mostly emotional
  • Sertraline 50-100mg | 11/2011-3/2014, 10/2014-3/2017
  • Sertraline fast taper March 2017, 4 weeks, OFF sertraline April 1, 2017
  • Quit alcohol May 20, 2017
  • Lifestyle changes: AA, kundalini yoga

"If you've seen a monster, even if it's horrible, that's evidence of divinity." – Damien Echols

May try that thanks

I feel like my sleep is not improving at all on 1mg of lamotrgiene. Maybe I should go up??

i wake after two hrs with terrible ruminating thoughts, I try and count or distract or listen to music but nothing helps. Loops of negative thoughts that are almost painful as I cannot stop them. I toss and turn for hrs then fall asleep about 6am and wake bang on 8. I feel so exhausted and depressed  I cannot move but cannot go back to sleep. This has been a constant since I stopped Prozac almost 5 years ago 

Functioning during the day is impossible 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

• Moderator Emeritus

How long have you been taking 1 mg?

It seems there has been no adverse reaction which is very good. I asked others about updosing.

I sympathise a lot. My sleep is of very poor quality and I know what it means not to be able to function during the day. Pure torture... hang in there!

Current: 9/2022 Xanax 0.08, Lexapro 2

2020 Xanax 0.26 (down from 2 mg in 2013), Lexapro 2.85 mg (down from 5 mg 2013)

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 
1999. - present Xanax prn up to 3 mg.
2000-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
went from 2.5 to zero on 7 Aug 2013, bad crash 40 days after
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June 2015 Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax     9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2, 5 Feb 4.1, 24 Mar 4 mg, 10 Apr 3.9 mg, May 3.85, June 3.8, July 3.75, 22 July 3.7, 15 Aug 3.65, 17 Sept 3.6, 1 Jan 2018 3.55, 19 Jan 3.5, 16 Mar 3.4, 14 Apr 3.3, 23 May 3.2, 16 June 3.15, 15 Jul 3.1, 31 Jul 3, 21 Aug 2.9 26 Sept 2.85, 14 Nov Xan 0.61, 1 Dec 0.59, 19 Dec 0.58, 4 Jan 0.565, 6 Feb 0.55, 20 Feb 0.535, 1 Mar 0.505, 10 Mar 0.475, 14 Mar 0.45, 4 Apr 0.415, 13 Apr 0.37, 21 Apr 0.33, 29 Apr 0.29, 10 May 0.27, 17 May 0.25, 28 May 0.22, 19 June 0.22, 21 Jun updose to 0.24, 24 Jun updose to 0.26

Supplements: Omega 3 + Vit E, Vit C, D, magnesium, Taurine, probiotic 

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

• Administrator
On 9/14/2018 at 5:40 AM, Eleven10 said:

7 days.

didnt feel good at all but was less activated and less depressed 

2mg Prozac made you feel less activated and less depressed, but you decided to quit it???

On 9/15/2018 at 5:42 AM, Eleven10 said:

I have started on 1mg of lamotrgiene. Still slept terribly and very very low today unable to dress or function but that is normal for me. Obviously take some time to work 

need to get back to Saturday morning runs in the park.

Please update your signature with the lamotrigine information.

20 hours ago, Eleven10 said:

my hair is falling out in clumps. Scary

i read propranolol can cause hair loss. 

I know this sounds a little vain but This experience has aged me and was thinking about Botox or other injectables. I booked in then cancelled as read a post on benzo buddies where a lady had been thrown back into deep withdrawal after botox. 

On on a separate note I’m going to ask my gp to refer me to a neurologist. I believe the chronic stiff neck that pulls to one side is dystonia 

Hair loss can be related to low thyroid function. Have you had your thyroid checked recently?

The neck pain could be from craning to read your phone or computer. Highly recommend physical therapy. Sounds like you could do with some stretching exercises.

Since you started lamotrigine at 1mg 6 days ago, has your symptom pattern changed? If so, how?

Please keep daily notes on paper about your symptoms, when you take your drugs, and their dosages. Use a simple list format with time of day on the left and notation (symptom, drug and dosage) on the right.

This is perhaps the 6th time we've requested symptom pattern notes. We can't help you without them.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Have you had your B12 levels checked as well ?  If you have, what are the results ?

3 1/2 years on 10 Mg. Prozac since 1/2013 - did a 5 - 6 month taper - off as of October 2016 -

28 years of Klonopin - 2  year Taper ....off as of November 21, 2015

15 hours ago, Altostrata said:

The neck pain could be from craning to read your phone or computer. Highly recommend physical therapy. Sounds like you could do with some stretching exercises

The neck pain started when I CT Prozac. I had akathesia and my neck, upper back and jaw locked solid. I couldn’t open my jaw fully for weeks. 

I don’t use a computer. Iv had physio for 2 years as well as Osteo. Nothing loosens the locker muscles. Iv had full blood works done. Vit d was slightly low but everything else perfect 

I will keep symptom notes as suggested. 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

• Administrator

Yes, the tension caused by withdrawal syndrome can make areas of body stress become real physical problems. It is probably postural. I had some serious pain, too, in my right arm and shoulder -- my mousing side. You might try acupuncture.

Looking forward to your symptom notes.

• Moderator Emeritus

Acupuncture - Posts #6 & #8 (not detox or stimulation)

An example:

6 a.m. Woke and vomited
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Had diarrhea
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Stomachache
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Headache got worse
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke with headache

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Thanks chessiecat I’m on it.

i had had acupuncture on the nhs. I had 6 sessions but found no benefit. 

I saw saw a lady private but only had 3 sessions as is very expensive. £45 a session. It’s just not financially viable for me at the moment. Thank you though

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

9pm- 1mg of lamotrgiene 

10.30pm- feel like I can sleep go to bed

12- still awake restless

12.45- fall asleep

2am- awake needing toilet. Headache pounding blood in my head 

5.30- wake again for toilet

6am- start to feel panic, tough breathing starting 

6.20am- 20mg propranolol 

6.45- fall asleep

8.30am- wake. Exhausted. Doom dread self loathing. Ears ringing. Head pounding upset stomach 

12.30pm- get dressed. 2 ibroprofen 

3pm- force walk through sheer exhaustion. Dizzy. Tight full feeling round head

5pm- 10mg propranolol 

6pm- feel like could sleep, lay down to nap but can’t 

7pm- depression lifts slightly watch tv for a while and chat with a friend on the phone

9pm-feel spacey and unreal. Take1mg of lamotrgiene 

11.30- fall asleep 

2.30- wake bursting for toilet

5.30am- wake again bursting for the toilet

6am- looping thoughts of doom and dread. Worrying about finances, future, family. Restless 

6.30- 20mg propranolol

6.45- very light dreamy sleep

8am- wake with panic and dread 

8.30- get up light headed. Dizzy. Blurred vision 

once every ten days I take 3.75mg of zoplicone. I sleep for longer but feel physically worse the next day. Complete exhaustion and depression 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

• Administrator

How do you feel after taking lamotrigine?

Please update your signature regarding Prozac. Would appreciate your answering my questions above.

If you're often urinating the night, you may want to stop drinking liquids at 9 p.m.

I don’t drink anything after 8 but still need to go at least 3 times. I don’t know where it comes from.

i honestly don’t think I feel any different after taking the lamotrgiene. Maybe a little swimmy in the head.i feel sleepy but don’t sleep any better, do you think I should go highter that 1mg maybe 1.5?

will change the sig when I can get to a computer 

thank you 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 7:20 AM, Eleven10 said:

I have lamotrigene. Is that supposed to help? 

MOD NOTE:  please see this post regarding Ahms' suggestion

I wouldn't try it unless supervised by a doctor because it can cause a life threatening fatal skin condition called Stevens-Johnson syndrome. You also would have to slowly increase your dose to 400mg or above for a good few months to see if it has effect on visual snow. 

Edited by ChessieCat
added mod note

Citalopram 30mg 2008 - 2015
Citalopram 30mg + Mirtazapine 15mg 2015 - 2016
Venlafaxine 150mg + Mirtazapine 15mg then 30mg 2016 - 2017
Venlafaxine 150mg + Amitriptyline 50mg January 2017. Coming off Venlafaxine took about 8 months 
March 2018 stopped venlafaxine. Increased amitriptyline to 150mg over two weeks end of March. Couldn't tolerate side effects. CT for 5 days then went back to 50mg amitriptyline since 8 April 2018

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Ahms said:

I wouldn't try it unless supervised by a doctor because it can cause a life threatening fatal skin condition called Stevens-Johnson syndrome. You also would have to slowly increase your dose to 400mg or above for a good few months to see if it has effect on visual snow. 

DO NOT DO THIS. That would be an excessive dosage of lamotrigine for a nervous system sensitized by withdrawal syndrome.

Lamotrigine is an anti-seizure drug that reduces the electrical signals in your nervous system. Bright flashing lights in your vision do sound like electrical signals, sort of like "brain zaps," but in your visual system. I have no idea what visual snow might be, I guess it could be similarly neurological.

I have never heard of lamotrigine for visual symptoms but I suppose one could try it at the very low doses (starting at 0.5mg-1mg) suggested in these topics:

One theory of antidepressant withdrawal syndrome

Lamictal to calm post-discontinuation withdrawal symptoms 

Personally, I never went higher than 1.5mg lamotrigine for my withdrawal syndrome. (The effect was subtle but worked over about 1.5 to 2 years.)

More lamotrigine is not better. If you take too high a dosage, it can make you feel very sick. We have a few people here who seem to be on too high a lamotrigine dosage and are tapering it.

Any dose of lamotrigine will not immediately stop your withdrawal symptoms. Rather, the idea is to take a very low dose that will be a crutch for your nervous system to repair itself. A little bit of lamotrigine may make you feel a little bit better, then your nervous system takes over and does the rest of the work over time.

People can indeed be sensitive to lamotrigine; a rash is an indication of a serious adverse reaction. We have a member here who experienced this reaction at a very low dose of lamotrigine.

If you want to try lamotrigine, you will need to work with a doctor who will prescribe it for you. Be sure to read the links I gave above before you talk to a doctor. Most won't understand the issues with withdrawal hypersensitivity and will think you need to start at 25mg, the smallest tablet.

Eleven10 how are you feeling?

2009- started lexapro at 10mg, could not manage so went down to 5 mg a couple weeks later I think 

(somewhere along the lines I dropped to 2.5mg not actually sure when)

2014 summer- CT’d 2.5mg

2015 winter- reinstated lexapro 2.5mg

2017 dec- CT’d lexapro 2.5 mg

2018 beginning of may- reinstated lexapro 2.5mg- stopped CT after 6 days because of extreme adverse reaction and side effects 

2018 end of may In hospital- 2 doses of 10 mg Prozac, 1 dose  remeron 7.5mg, a couple doses of vistaril, klonopin not sure dosage and 1.5 weeks of beta blockers 

In addition may 2018- used Xanax .0125mg prn maybe 2-3 times a week for about 2-3 weeks 

last p drug  was .0125mg Xanax May 31st 2018

• Administrator
On 9/26/2018 at 2:22 AM, Eleven10 said:

I don’t drink anything after 8 but still need to go at least 3 times. I don’t know where it comes from.

i honestly don’t think I feel any different after taking the lamotrgiene. Maybe a little swimmy in the head.i feel sleepy but don’t sleep any better, do you think I should go highter that 1mg maybe 1.5?

will change the sig when I can get to a computer 

thank you 

DO NOT INCREASE LAMOTRIGINE. MORE IS NOT BETTER.

How do you feel now? What time of day do you take lamotrigine, what is your symptom pattern afterward?

Edited by ChessieCat
underlined not so it stands out

• Moderator Emeritus
On 10/4/2018 at 4:17 AM, Altostrata said:

Any dose of lamotrigine will not immediately stop your withdrawal symptoms. Rather, the idea is to take a very low dose that will be a crutch for your nervous system to repair itself.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• 1 year later...

Iv started another trial of Prozac.

i have been taking 1mg for 2 weeks and feel absolutely no change. 

im still extremely irritable, very depressed and still have extremely stiff muscles in my upper body and head and face. Tinnitus and vision issues continue,

sleep very poor and irritability worse after more sleep. But generally insomnia continues 

my mood is extremely low. I feel no pleasure in anything, I feel like part of my brain is dead. I find it very hard to continue but want to get better so much, 

im going to give it a really good go this time, my only fear is making akathesia worse, 

shall I go to 2 mg. ? I need treatment for depression I have zero life quality. 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

I can’t do it need to stop Prozac. It’s not the drugs I don’t think it’s my trauma,, I keep reliving 5 years ago. I woke at 5 this morning and started buzzing like I used to in the beginning the dark swallowed me up and it felt just like it did 5 years ago.. laying in bed desperately trying to breathe. Prozac is linked with such god awful trauma I don’t think I can take it.. I think I’m going to die I just need to accept it because i cannot live the way I live but I can’t take Prozac either.. fiddling with tiny doses makes it worse for me as I’m working myself up, if I could take a higher dose and just manage the side effects I would because it’s the fear of waiting for bad things.. the worst advice I have ever taken of people was to wait withdrawal out it’s never got better and the trauma of waiting it out destroyed me,. 

I cannot find any peace in the world after what has happened. I know of several suicides on this site I really really don’t want to be next 

Prozac 17 years 20mg.

Cold turkey Feb 2014

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles and your feeling of being traumatized. I think most people here can relate. Wish I had any recommendations on how to to proceed, but I sincerely hope you find some relief in the days, weeks and months to come.

2014: Paxil 20 mg - 1 year - protracted withdrawal that lasted years

2019: Venlafaxine XR 37,5 mg - 1 pill - instant adverse reaction

@Eleven10 Have  there been  any windows? Try to remember. 

You don’t know that things might improve in the next months and  years. You have to be here to find out. 

Its very hard.  Very hard. But try to hold onto anything with a glimmer of light.

1999:  Paroxetine (20mg). Age 16. 2007-2008: Fluoxetine (Prozac) for 1.5 years (age 25) Citalopram 20mg 2002-2005, 2009: Escitalopram (20mg), 2 weeks, (age 26) (adverse  reaction)/*Valium 5mg/Temazepam 10mg 2010: Mirtazipine (Remeron)( do not remember dosage) 2010, 5 months.                     2010-2017: Citalopram (20mg) (age 27 to 34) 2016: i.1st Sept- 31st Oct Citalopram 10mg , ii.1st November 2017-30th November 2017, Citalopram 5mg iii.1st December 2017- 4th February 2018, Citalopram 0mg, iv.5th February 2018- March 2018 Citalopram 5mg (10mg every other day) 28th February- tried titration of 5mg ( some adverse effects)

2018: 1st March 2018- 1st June Citalopram 10 mg (tablet form) /started titration 8mg , then 7 mg.2018: June 15th- 10th July Citalopram 10 mg pill every other day 2018: 10th July - 13th Sept Citalopram- 0mg  (CBD oil first month of 0mg, passiflora on and off) 2018 13th Sept Citalopram  2mg ,  approx 16th Sept 4mg , approx 25th Sept 6mg held.  2019: 11 Feb 19: 7mg (instant bad rxn) 12 Feb 19 6mg held 1 May 19 5.4mg held 5 Oct 19 5.36mg 22 Oct 19 5.29mg 30 Oct 19 5.23mg 4/NOV/19 5.18mg 12 Nov 19 5.08mg 20 Nov 19 4.77mg 7 May 22 2.31mg 17/09/2023 0.8mg

(Herbal/Supplements since 1st September: Omega Fish Oil 1200mg, 663mg of EPA- 2 tablets a day, magnesium and magnesium bath salts)

I did not die, and yet I lost life’s breath
- Dante
  • 2 months later...

@Eleven10 any update?

1999:  Paroxetine (20mg). Age 16. 2007-2008: Fluoxetine (Prozac) for 1.5 years (age 25) Citalopram 20mg 2002-2005, 2009: Escitalopram (20mg), 2 weeks, (age 26) (adverse  reaction)/*Valium 5mg/Temazepam 10mg 2010: Mirtazipine (Remeron)( do not remember dosage) 2010, 5 months.                     2010-2017: Citalopram (20mg) (age 27 to 34) 2016: i.1st Sept- 31st Oct Citalopram 10mg , ii.1st November 2017-30th November 2017, Citalopram 5mg iii.1st December 2017- 4th February 2018, Citalopram 0mg, iv.5th February 2018- March 2018 Citalopram 5mg (10mg every other day) 28th February- tried titration of 5mg ( some adverse effects)

2018: 1st March 2018- 1st June Citalopram 10 mg (tablet form) /started titration 8mg , then 7 mg.2018: June 15th- 10th July Citalopram 10 mg pill every other day 2018: 10th July - 13th Sept Citalopram- 0mg  (CBD oil first month of 0mg, passiflora on and off) 2018 13th Sept Citalopram  2mg ,  approx 16th Sept 4mg , approx 25th Sept 6mg held.  2019: 11 Feb 19: 7mg (instant bad rxn) 12 Feb 19 6mg held 1 May 19 5.4mg held 5 Oct 19 5.36mg 22 Oct 19 5.29mg 30 Oct 19 5.23mg 4/NOV/19 5.18mg 12 Nov 19 5.08mg 20 Nov 19 4.77mg 7 May 22 2.31mg 17/09/2023 0.8mg

(Herbal/Supplements since 1st September: Omega Fish Oil 1200mg, 663mg of EPA- 2 tablets a day, magnesium and magnesium bath salts)

I did not die, and yet I lost life’s breath
- Dante