SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

symptom tracker pages, willing to pay for copies please

Happy2Heal

• Mentor

Hi
I have an unusual (or maybe not?) request

I have a lot of trouble seeing and writing but I would like to be able to track my symptoms so that I don't end up in the bad place I was last month

I do not have a printer and can't figure out how to use thumb drives etc, so I was hoping that someone could make me some copies of the blank pages that are set up to track your daily symptoms,

and mail them to me?
I can pay for the copies and postage and extra for your time.

I have tried a notebook but they get so messy I can't read them- which makes them useless

there's a thread with files of the symptom tracker stuff but so far I can't even figure out how to download them

i think I dont have the right programs or something

this is the one I need: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=441

If this is not allowed, my sincerest apologies, and please remove

• pysch med history: 1974 @ age 18 to Oct 2017 (approx 43 yrs total) 
  •  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  2013 too fast taper down to 5mg but WD forced me back to 20mgs
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106
  • Tapered off to zero by  Oct. 2017 Doing very well. 
  • Nov. 2018 feel 95% healed, age 63 
  • Jan. 2020 feel 100% healed, peaceful and content
  • Dec 2023 Loving life! ❤️ with all it's ups and downs ;) 

• Moderator Emeritus

Another option: Mail the electronic files to a print shops and ask that they print a specified # of copies, single- or double-sided. Among many options for this, FedEx Office(Kinko's), UPS stores and Staples have a print shops.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

• Moderator Emeritus

I think if you went to a library and logged into SA on the public computers you could ask the staff to help you print it out.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Mentor

I think if you went to a library and logged into SA on the public computers you could ask the staff to help you print it out.

I have no idea how to use a public computer. *blush*

the one symptom that I mainly have now is some brain fog, blurred vision and the inability to communicate (sometimes) verbally, I get stuck and cant find the words and end up babbling like an idiot

In a stressful situation, it's even worse, I can lose my vision completely.

Our city library has some of the rudest people on staff, they don't have any patience with ppl who dont' know what to do

thanks for the suggestion though, I guess I will try to draw up a page on notebook paper or something. Wish my eyes would work better, grrrr

•  Drug list: stelazine, haldol, elavil, lithium, zoloft, celexa, lexapro(doses as high as 40mgs), klonopin, ambien, seroquel(high doses), depakote, zyprexa, lamictal- plus brief trials of dozens of other psych meds over the years
  • started lexapro 2002, dose varied from 20mgs to 40mgs. First attempt to get off it was 2007- WD symptoms were mistaken for "relapse". 
  •  June of 2105, tapered again too rapidly to 2.5mgs by Dec 2015. Found SA, held at 2.5 mgs til May 2016 when I foolishly "jumped off". felt ok until  Sept, then acute WD hit!!  reinstated at 0.3mgs in Oct. 2106

• Mentor

Another option: Mail the electronic files to a print shops and ask that they print a specified # of copies, single- or double-sided. Among many options for this, FedEx Office(Kinko's), UPS stores and Staples have a print shops.

I only need a couple and then I can take them to a copy machine and make some (like the ones at the drug store)

Ok actually I only need ONE copy and can do the rest on the machine at the drug store that I'm familiar with.

it's 25Cents per copy, I have no idea if that's expensive or not

:P

• Moderator Emeritus

I'd do it for you catnapt, but cross-border mail takes 10-14 days.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.
1997-1999 Effexor; 2002-2005 Effexor XR 37.5 mg linear taper, dropping same #beads/week with bad results

Cymbalta 60 mg 2012 - 2015; 2016: 20 mg to 7 mg exact doses and dates in this post; 2017: 6.3 mg to  0.0 mg  Aug. 12; details here

scallywag's Introduction
Online spreadsheet for dose taper calculations and nz11's THE WORKS spreadsheet

• Mentor

I'd do it for you catnapt, but cross-border mail takes 10-14 days.

that's ok, I'm in this for the long haul anyway- so if I can't find anyone else, that would be wonderful and so kind of you!

I have paypal, I can send you money that way (I have balance)  I have friends in Canada so I know that things are more expensive there

I only have a couple of friends here and I'm not comfortable telling them about the withdrawal. They tend to see me as a mentally ill person in "need" of medication and things get complicated when/if  they know I"m not taking any.

then suddenly, everything I say or do is scrutinized to find signs that I'm 'losing it' and to find proof that I need to be drugged :(

• Mentor

sorry forgot to update this!!

a member made copies and has sent them to me, thanks Frogie!

and thanks Scallywag for your offer.

• Administrator

Thank you to everyone who helped catnapt.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.