mickde1

mickde1: life on hold

Altostrata
On 3/13/2019 at 3:55 PM, mickde1 said:

How are you able to measure say 1 mg to dissolve  from a 20mg capsule to last 4 days in the fridge 

You dissolve the entire contents of the capsule in a proportionate amount of water (such as 20mL), don't worry about wasting it. Next time, you might want to get a prescription for 5mg or 10mg capsules.

Did you take 1mg of a fresh batch last night? Perhaps you would do better with 0.5mg. You can measure the smaller amounts with a 0.5mL or 1mL oral syringe.

Please let us know how you're doing.

Vonnegutjunky

Following 

mickde1

I have continued with .25  of a ml, symptoms have gone down a notch or 2, somehow  i not sure whether i was going through a big wave or withdrawals from the prozac because it had gone off and wasn't working

im gone to get a micro scale to weigh  it up and not waste what i have 

Vonnegutjunky

Just a bit of advice, that many people here will probably give you. 

Your going to get waves, bad ones, that doesn’t mean your dose isn’t working or helping. I made the huge mistake of updosing becuse my reinstatement wasn’t making me feel completely normal. I got akathisia the day after I reinstated. ( to give an example of the hell that is akathisia, Dr. Glenmullen talked about how the Russians, during the Cold War induced akathisia for purposes of torture) i doubled my old dose, so that’s why I got it, I didn’t just updose, I reinstated my full dose and doubled it, I ignored what the mods and alto were telling me to do and listened to my doc. 

so you will get waves, and you will feel just as bad as the beginning, but if you are also feeling better, at all, but still feel the need to increase, just please go so slow and cautiously. It cost me 4 years and a career for not listening. 

Sending good vibes to you and your recovery.