blackhill4: Finally back :) withdrawal continues after 3 years 1 month

blackhill4

I'm just popping in to say I'm so glad you're here and I hope for all it's worth that your brain can be soothed with passing time and healing, very best wishes

Drug history

• 20mg paxil in 2001 - 4 months use  
  • 20mg paxil in 2003 - 2 months use 
  • 20mg paxil in 2008 - 8 years continuous

Withdrawal history:

• March 2014 - disastrous alternate day taper
  • Jan 2015 - 15mg to 10mg. Disaster
  • Sept 2015 -  10mg to 5mg. Disaster. Reinstated to 6mg. Relief
  • Oct 2015 - started slow 10% taper 
  • Oct 2016 - at 4mg- stop taking paxil (not recommended)

I'm not a medical professional. Seek advice from a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackhill4

• Fresh

• westcoast

• Petunia

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks molly, Petu I have an important question. What do you suggest I should eat during my wd? do you have any suggestions? I tried to eat lays chips but got ill, coffee is the worst, and sugar makes me sick. Should I go fruits and vegetables? Maybe meat? And what other supplements might you be able to recommend?

Paxil 2007-2012, somnolence for a few months so quit, anxiety gets severe again, put on citalopram (horrible reaction). Used august 2013-September 2013, quit and doctor reinstates paxil (reaction again ) on from sep to dec. Quit cold turkey and suffer problems to this day

• Administrator

Welcome, blackhill.

The best things to eat to help your body and nervous system recover are fresh vegetables, organic meats, whole grains, and minimal artificial flavorings, sugar, and caffeine.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thanks alto. Is it strange to have a sudden worsening in symptoms because they seem to be more severe daily. I'm afraid they will continue to get worse and I cant go back on the meds because they make me sick. God this is horrible...

Paxil 2007-2012, somnolence for a few months so quit, anxiety gets severe again, put on citalopram (horrible reaction). Used august 2013-September 2013, quit and doctor reinstates paxil (reaction again ) on from sep to dec. Quit cold turkey and suffer problems to this day

I think organic meats may be too expensive, if I cant afford them what can I use as a substitute? Also does it matter how anything is cooked?

In one of my eyes the pupil is bigger ( recently and during time on the meds and early wd), my vision in this eye is also blurred. This only happens some of the time but wondering if anyone else had this.

Had it every time I started pax and ct . Now after a 13 month taper from 10 mg. I had it only when I felt real bad at 2.3 or 2.7 mg. I can't remember, but I can tell you for sure it NEVER happened in my life until 2 days after starting this crap in 03 . I was already in bad shape from a levaquin reaction and then was given paxil and I got the one bigger pupil and that scared me even worse. I have read of at least a dozen people with the same thing.

Paxil start September 2003 due to Fluoroquinolone adverse reaction that I wish doc. knew what it was. 10mg. most of the time with a few short runs of 20mg. FAST tapered 3 times and finally hit poop out or a reaction to nsaid's in Nov.2013. Started a 10% taper Jan. 2014 and have been ok until Sept 14 and went through a short hell. Now plodding through and looking for the light with unrelenting insomnia and pain, fog, loss of interests....<p>12/20/14 - .8mg.

1/01/15 - .75 mg.

1/15/15 - .42 mg. better sleep now, hope it continues...

2/11-15 - .25 mg. doing really good!! 2 weeks feel 85% of old me!

3/17/15 .14 mg. Knee pain bad!

4/07/15 .05 mg. this is so small now that I am estimating and just licking it off palm small as a "." 

4/13/15 NOTHING !!!! Took my last little micro dose on 4/12/15. 

weird huh? I think it's med related for sure now though. Thank for the response man. According to your sig you've been through hell like me. Unfortanately I am going through worsening symptoms I really hope is just a wave and not worsening symptoms of protracted wd :(

After about a month of feeling horrible the last few days have been much better ( still not great). But I am very relieved it's easing somewhat.

I feel like I am going completely insane! is this normal?

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi blackhill,

Feeling a little better for a while and then feeling worse again is the normal pattern of recovery.  This may help explain it:

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Recovery

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

The thing is I don't know if I have ever had a window yet. I think over the first twelve months I felt a bit better sometimes but it was hard to tell. Then suddenly my symptoms get much worse very fast.

And I mean my symptoms are worse than ever right now.

I have a question. A few days ago I had a period 12 am to 3 am where I felt much better. I felt almost normal ( not completely though) was this a window?

It seems anything I eat right now gives me weird feelings.  Although eating healthy I have much less fever. Any thoughts?

• Moderator Emeritus

I have a question. A few days ago I had a period 12 am to 3 am where I felt much better. I felt almost normal ( not completely though) was this a window?

This may have been a window, but many people do tend to feel better towards the evening or at night.  Have you noticed any pattern to your symptoms?  Feeling normal, even for a short time is a good sign of recovery.

It seems anything I eat right now gives me weird feelings.  Although eating healthy I have much less fever. Any thoughts?

What kinds of weird feelings?  Unusual reactions to food and eating is quite common in withdrawal and will pass.  Its good that your fever is reducing.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

Well I found out eating too much increases my symptoms quite a bit. So if I eat smaller amounts throughout the day I feel much better. Patterns? Well... anxiety and dread in the day, crazy feeling at night( only some nights ).  I'm still trying to figure out if I have even experienced a window or not. It was very brief so not sure you know? A lot of symptoms form my early wd/adverse effect have returned, I was drinking a lot of caffeine when I should not have been though. I believe this is why I am suffering so much lately. ( no caffeine for 2 months now)

• 2 weeks later...

How bad should I be shaking because its pretty bad right now.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi  blackhill  , however much you shake , it eventually passes.    That's a wave.   All the bad symptoms will come and go , and vary in intensity at different times.

This seems to be everyone's pattern of withdrawal.

It sound from your descriptions of inner turmoil and getting relief from walking , like you have akathisia.    There's information on this in the "Symptoms and Self-Care" section.

I had problems eating during my w/d too ( I lasted 11 months after my last dose in a too-fast taper), and am happy to share ideas on maintaining good nutrition  if you want to message me.

This is the time to employ all your best distraction techniques -  t.v. , you-tube , relaxation/meditation cd's , walking , whatever works for you.  It's going to pass , just like all the other times.   Tell yourself that often.

Very best wishes ,   Fresh

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Ok fresh but I'm not sure how to message you directly yet. I just find this strange that my symptoms are worse after 14 months when I seemed to be improving before. Then all of a sudden my symptoms got much worse... very scared this will last for years.

Sounds like an intense wave, just keep saying this too shall pass....and it will.

Paxil 20mg from 1998-2011 

Paxil 40mg from 2011-2012 while experiencing poopout

October 2013 quit cold turkey

Oct-mid Nov 2013 great window

Late November WD nightmare 

Windows and waves pattern 

Now: 28 months cold turkey...doing decent learning to deal with the windows/waves pattern fighting it every step of the way. 

Hello, blackhill. I am 6 1/2 months out from a MUCH too rapid taper off 100 mg. Zoloft (basically not much different from cold turkey).

I am relatively new here as well, and not very experienced with WD, Many of your symptoms are very similar to mine, however. I do agree with Fresh that you are experiencing akathisia. The best way I can describe it is sort of like "restless legs" all over the body. You feel the need to move--pace, rock, whatever--and can get very agitated, and irritable, and have impulsive thoughts of harming yourself or others. While akathisia is considered a "movement disorder", to me, the psychological aspects of it are much more troublesome. Initially, I thought this was anxiety, but then realized there was so much more to it than that. It is my understanding that akathisia is quite common in rapid tapers, and cold turkeys. They say it eventually goes away for everyone, so I am holding on to this. They also say that everything that gets better for a time will eventually get better for good. It does sound like you have definitely had some windows.

After about a month of feeling horrible the last few days have been much better ( still not great). But I am very relieved it's easing somewhat.[/

What you described in the above post definitely sounded like a window to me. Eventually these will come more frequently! Try to hang in there! This is definitely the most difficult thing I have been through in my 60 years!!

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Now officially 15 months off paxil.

• Moderator Emeritus

That's wonderful news blackhill.    

Hang in there dude.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

• Moderator Emeritus

I just find this strange that my symptoms are worse after 14 months when I seemed to be improving before. Then all of a sudden my symptoms got much worse... very scared this will last for years.

How long have your symptoms been worse for?  As coldturkmamma wrote, this is probably a wave.  Have you seen our windows and waves topic?  Here is a link to it:

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Recovery

If you were improving, and now have a return of symptoms, this is quite normal and how recovery usually happens.  The fact that you started to feel better is a good sign.  Congratulations on being paxil free for 15 months  :)

My Introduction Thread

Brief Summary

Alright I think I should explain more thoroughly. When I quit the paxil I had severe symptoms for around 2 months. And now when I think back I was not doing very well even up to my severe wave I am experiencing. My symptoms seemed to get better slowly after the first 2 months until I did something very foolish, I started to drink pepsi which made me shake a little but I thought nothing of it. Then I began to drink coffee and tea too, and I was stressing over dumb stuff constantly ( this I do normally though). Then in November I started to feel strange, I got a feeling in my head like someone put something large through my skull, in December my light sensitivity started to come back and first signs of agitation and feeling insane (new to me). January they got much worse and first signs of food sensitivity( also new), light perception changes, mild hallucinations ( had these two on the meds ). Dilated pupils( one bigger) came back, derealisation came back, hard to feel good at all, hard to relax, feel like im going to flip out. Most of these symptoms (minus agitation/ crazy feeling) were present on the paxil. So my symptoms have been increasingly getting worse since November. Can a wave last that long? And I have never had a wave this sever, it feels even worse then in the beginning. I think I am either having a huge wave and my body is making a big push to heal ( some symptoms have improved oddly enough). I had a setback (this is what I suspect). Or my withdrawal is just getting started ( I doubt this however, I had very vivid nightmares day two off the meds and aggression). So any thoughts? p.s. Feb is a little better.

I hope I am explaining this well enough and thank you petunia. :)

• Moderator Emeritus

You've explained it well blackhill.  I suspect that this setback may have been caused by you starting to use caffeine again too soon, I'm just guessing, but it does seem likely.  Are you still drinking pepsi and coffee etc?

The course of recovery can be quite unpredictable and certainly not linear.  A bad 3 month wave after several good months is not unheard of, from my observations, these longer kinds of set backs are often caused by something which upsets the nervous system.  If you've had lasting improvement in some symptoms, I wouldn't say your recovery is just starting.

If I were you, I would cut out the caffeine again, minimize stress the best you can and browse through the  Symptoms and self-care   section for some ideas to get yourself back on track.

Many people find  fish oil and magnesium helpful, see King of Supplements: Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil) and Magnesium, Nature's Calcium Channel Blocker

My Introduction Thread

Brief Summary

Well Petunia I haven't had any caffeine since November ( and very little sugar). I started to eat healthy just after my symptoms started to peak, It really helps my fevers and agitation( my most hated symptom). Does a setback mean I will take much longer to recover now? I hope not because that would be pretty rough.

Just a note: anyone else get a feeling like you are hanging upside down? ( like all the blood is going to your head) I think it could be blood pressure related.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey  blackhill , that will be the akathisia - I remember the first time it hit me like a mac truck .

I felt my head was so full of pressure , it was scary cause I'd never had that sensation before. (This happened 7 months after last dose of Cymbalta in july 2013).

At the same time by body was filled with pressure - I videoed myself and said "I feel like a power walker".  Charging up and down my living room ( I note your previous references to agitation , needing to walk).   It also explains feelings of panic and dread you've had.

Read the thread on akathisia and see what you think.

Fresh

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey Blackhill, just stopping by to say welcome!

From looking at your whole story, it seems like you've gone through withdrawal and rebounds on at least three separate occasions.  I think your Serotonin Syndrome could easily have been instigated by the previous withdrawal - as well as the emotional events that preceded the citalopram.  That can be harder on your brain than if you'd stayed on the drugs constantly.  Alto says our brains are not like rubber bands and can't handle these extreme states without a price.

I'm sorry you are paying that price.  I'm doubly sorry that you had NO IDEA going into it that it was so risky.  That's criminal.

But here's the awesomeness side of the coin - your body is shaking itself free, your nervous system is healing.  That's why it hurts so much!  But -  like a pendulum, it will swing back and forth between these awful symptoms before it finally settles in the middle.

The advantage of shaking, is your body can also use that mechanically to process old trauma.  Trauma is encoded in our bodies and brains when "Flight" or "fight" doesn't work.  Shaking, can release these memories and make you free of them.

I think you've seen a window - even if it was a tiny glimpse in the middle of the night.  Hope that the sun will shine upon you again.

And you're learning to listen to yourself.  About the caffeine, about the multiple small meals in a day, about connections between eating and symptoms.  Some of us take YEARS to learn simple things like that.  The rules are different for each of us - and we can only find them out by listening to our bodies.

So - do you live at home? Can you work?  Drive? What does your day look like right now?

Other things which will help your brain heal:  

• epsom salt baths, not too hot, around 20 min at a time.
  •  walking, the tick-tock motion of your steps is really good for getting your systems to start working together.  Even a short 5 minute walk is better than 5 minutes on the couch!
  • studying - when you are able, learn as much as you can about what is happening to you.  SA is a great place to learn, and a launching pad for even greater learning.  I can't tell you what to study, maybe you will study trauma, how the past affects your present state, or open dialogue (family), or yoga, or meditation, or Ayurveda.  Maybe you will, like some of us, be angry enough to study activism, and the crimes done in the name of "medicine" and especially, "pharmacy."  But whatever your interest, it will help heal you to follow a passion, and study is, at least for me, easy to be passionate about.

(I would not encourage you to read too many people's Intro stories until you are feeling better - focus on the forum and success stories, or links that mods have given you.  Sorry, I have no links today - but express an interest in something, and I'll be happy to send you places!   ;) )

It's ALSO totally awesome that your psychotherapist is on board.  Here is a tip for you (I heard Will Hall recommend it, and it is working for me).  As you stabilize, your psychotherapist can comment to your psychiatrist how much better you are now that you are off the drugs, and based on the reactions you had, it is not recommended that you take any more drugs.  My psychotherapist writes regular letters to my psychiatrist, and it helps my cause immensely, as I'm tapering, and need the psychiatrist to prescribe.  I don;t think you need to go there - your serotinin reaction has probably made you so sensitive that the tiniest reinstatement would be extremely challenging.  And you need a break, not a challenge.

So - I got long winded on a rainy cyclone night - I hope you see your next window soon.  Remember it might just be a glimpse, a bird, a piece of sky, or the softness of a pet, or the compassion you may feel for another human.  It might only last 30 seconds - but if you pay attention, you will be there for it.  And when the windows start coming, it becomes easier to hope.

"Easy, easy - just go easy and you'll finish." - Hawaiian Kapuna

Holding is hard work, holding is a blessing. Give your brain time to heal before you try again.

My suggestions are not medical advice, you are in charge of your own medical choices.

A lifetime of being prescribed antidepressants that caused problems (30 years in total). At age 35 flipped to "bipolar," but was not diagnosed for 5 years. Started my journey in Midwest United States. Crossed the Pacific for love and hope; currently living in Australia.   CT Seroquel 25 mg some time in 2013.   Tapered Reboxetine 4 mg Oct 2013 to Sept 2014 = GONE (3 years on Reboxetine).     Tapered Lithium 900 to 475 MG (alternating with the SNRI) Jan 2014 - Nov 2014, tapered Lithium 475 mg Jan 2015 -  Feb 2016 = GONE (10 years  on Lithium).  Many mistakes in dry cutting dosages were made.

The tedious thread (my intro):  JanCarol ☼ Reboxetine first, then Lithium

The happy thread (my success story):  JanCarol - Undiagnosed  Off all bipolar drugs

My own blog:  https://shamanexplorations.com/shamans-blog/

I have been psych drug FREE since 1 Feb 2016!

The agitation is unbearable I just don't know. This has to stop soon, I cant do it anymore...

Understand, blackhill. The akathisia can be unbearable when it ramps up high like that :( Hope this settles soon.

Zoloft 100 mg. daily for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since Oct. 1994 / Synthroid 88 mcg. daily / Supplements: Neptune Krill Oil-1,000 mg. twice daily/Astaxanthin 10 mg. twice daily/Ubiquinol 100 mg. twice daily (These 3 have allowed me to discontinue (approved by doctor) bp meds I was on. Calcium Citrate 500 mg. daily/Vitamin D3 2,400 iu daily/K2 (MK7) 100 mcg daily (osteopenia and fam. hist. of severe osteoporosis). Stress B Complex (1/2 dose)/Quercetin (for allergies/asthma)/Magnesium (400 mg. oral glycinate and about 50 mg. magnesium chloride spray oil a day, divided throughout day).

Tapered Zoloft about 6 wks. Totally off since the end of July (25-29, 2014). 3 wks. vertigo at end of taper, then 3-4 wks. OK, followed by withdrawal symptoms increasing in severity (nausea, gastric disturbances, loss of appetite, insomnia, restlessness, jitters, anxiety, agitation--jumping out of my skin--possible akathisia?) Seem to have paradoxical reactions to everything new, even Vitamin C. Severity of akathisia comes and goes, but is constant to some degree. Hard to leave house, and cannot be home alone. (Retired)

Welcome blackhill, you are in the right place for support and encouragement. And you are young and already off the meds for a considerable amount of time. Hang in there and look for inspiration to get you through this. There is a lot of helpful info on this site to help you too. You have much of your life in front of you, I will pray that you can get through this!

2005-2009, Lexapro 10 - 20 mg, CT WD w/severe depression and anxiety:  2010-2015, Paxil, 30 - 40 mg, tapered off at 10 mg/week, moderate anxiety and depression:  2010-2015, Clonozapam 0.25 mg, as needed for anxiety and sleep:  1/10/2015, Zoloft 25 mg, tried to increase to 50 and 75, but nausea and dizziness:  2/13/2015, Paxil 5 mg, added back after 2 weeks at zero to reduce WD:  2/28/2015, Paxil 10 mg, increased from 5 mg to reduce WD, HOLDING:  3/04/2015, Zoloft discontinued (reduced to ~12.5 mg on 2/19, ~6.25 mg on 2/26, then zero):  4/26/2015, Paxil starting 10% taper (no scale so was inadvertently at 20% taper, yikes!):  4/30/2015, Paxil 10 mg, reinstated (WD disappeared between August 2015 and May 2016)

5/02/2016, Started 10% taper, reinstated to 10 mg on 5/11/16:  4/29/2017, Last dose of Paxil (working with holistic psychiatrist, lots of supplements to aid WD):  Primary symptoms: apathy, demotivation, anhedonia, fatigue, stress intolerance, moderate social anxiety

7/1/2018 Finally feeling like myself again, success!!! Praise God! Even with the stress of relocating recently, I am feeling pretty good most of the time now. Granted, I eat healthy, I exercise, I don't drink caffeine or alcohol and I try hard find a healthy balance of quiet and social times. Hang in there and keep the faith, you can do it too!

Thanks guys :). It was pretty bad earlier, now I just feel sick. And the intrusive thoughts can be torture. I am still here somehow though. uggghhh... so exhausting. And every day I feel different, that can be tough.