powerback

powerback: tapering no 2

Martina23

PB, you seem to me already better, more relaxed, it is great that you already prepared the walls for painting, I will also paint next week (pictures). And it is good that you praised yourself, you should praise yourself more often, we often do the opposite, but you do remarkably well under the circumstances. The withdrawal is very difficult and most of the people cant even imagine what we are really going through.

powerback
1 hour ago, Martina23 said:

PB, you seem to me already better, more relaxed, it is great that you already prepared the walls for painting, I will also paint next week (pictures). And it is good that you praised yourself, you should praise yourself more often, we often do the opposite, but you do remarkably well under the circumstances. The withdrawal is very difficult and most of the people cant even imagine what we are really going through.

🙏 Thanks Martina ,ye self-praise needs to be felt in the heart .I am starting to do it and understand it more often .the demon withdrawl is quite the storm .

Thanks Martina you've got a kind soul ,don't let it be consumed by hate ,express with your paintings ,maybe one of big pharma burning it hell .get it out and don't let it rot at you .

Hate nearly got me at times .

I'm looking into maybe drawing or painting to express deep pain and emotions going forwards in my recovery.  

Take care . 

powerback
1 hour ago, wantrelief said:

Oh this is great, PB!  I just listened to a talk about self-compassion....I am so happy to hear you were practicing this.  You are in my thoughts - WR.

Thanks W ,self compassion is something we need  bucket loads of on this journey , so we keep topping them buckets up 😁.

ive been watching the addiction summit that I put up on my thread  and there's a man called Jason Powell ,my heart is blown away by what that man came through .we always fight and find a way .

🙏.

Take care .