powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

4 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

Wait for mod avice PB, watch the documentary first, you will get through this, you should of demanded the Prozac, can’t believe he prescribed something as dangerous as lyrica/pregabalin, 

im struggling to post from my phone, the site keeps freezing up, 

please dont take take the lyrica 

Im not touching it by any means yet .sound 

Its weird ,its not even a poor me feeling ,its more like my brain has been riddled with so much attacking it and its had enough . my soul has had enough of the fight .all im thinking the last week is about writing my will ,how f*cked up is that .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyrica? Really? Are you sure this was a good doctor? How can Prozac be bad if you're sensitive to tapering? Prozac is exactly the drug that is prescribed by some doctors in the know to people who want to taper off other ADs, because it's so much easier to come off.

And anyway, Lyrica is a pain medication for Chrissakes. What's that got to do with ADs... It can't even help your withdrawal, because it's a completely different drug class...

1 year risperidone, 1 year olanzapine (10 mg). attempted first withdrawal cold turkey, failed. 2 more years olanzapine, switched to abilify which was very disruptive so attempted quitting cold turkey, failed. then 4 years amisulpride at 150 mg and about 3 zoloft at 150 mg. attempted withdrawal from both in 3 weeks, failed. reinstated zoloft and bridged to olanzapine (10 mg), successfully withdrew it over 10 months. tried withdrawing zoloft over 12 months, failed. bridged to prozac, at 40 mg,  now at 12 mg.

I'm so sorry pb…..I hope you find away out of this suffering,thinking of you.

xxx

ps be safe  xo

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

2 minutes ago, Iatrogenesis said:

Lyrica? Really? Are you sure this was a good doctor? How can Prozac be bad if you're sensitive to tapering? Prozac is exactly the drug that is prescribed by some doctors in the know to people who want to taper off other ADs, because it's so much easier to come off.

And anyway, Lyrica is a pain medication for Chrissakes. What's that got to do with ADs... It can't even help your withdrawal, because it's a completely different drug class...

Sound I thanks a mil ,sound advice I need ,I told him I would be coming here to get it checked out first .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Ummm. Yeah, let's wait for some input from the mods, but if you are feeling this bad, how about updosing on venlafaxine instead? And getting Prozac from another doctor and trying to bridge when you're stable? What else can be wrong if not WD from venlafaxine... And you CAN remove that by updosing and that's a bit better thing to do than getting addicted to a completely new and unrelated drug IMO.

1 minute ago, powerback said:

Sound I thanks a mil ,sound advice I need ,I told him I would be coming here to get it checked out first .

EDIT: My pleasure.

1 year risperidone, 1 year olanzapine (10 mg). attempted first withdrawal cold turkey, failed. 2 more years olanzapine, switched to abilify which was very disruptive so attempted quitting cold turkey, failed. then 4 years amisulpride at 150 mg and about 3 zoloft at 150 mg. attempted withdrawal from both in 3 weeks, failed. reinstated zoloft and bridged to olanzapine (10 mg), successfully withdrew it over 10 months. tried withdrawing zoloft over 12 months, failed. bridged to prozac, at 40 mg,  now at 12 mg.

1 minute ago, Iatrogenesis said:

Ummm. Yeah, let's wait for some input from the mods, but if you are feeling this bad, how about updosing on venlafaxine instead? And getting Prozac from another doctor and trying to bridge when you're stable? What else can be wrong if not WD from venlafaxine... And you CAN remove that by updosing and that's a bit better thing to do than getting addicted to a completely new and unrelated drug IMO.

EDIT: My pleasure.

Twice this week ,ive had extreme brain fatigue that I remember having years ago while first going on ADS .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

5 minutes ago, direstraits said:

I'm so sorry pb…..I hope you find away out of this suffering,thinking of you.

xxx

ps be safe  xo

Thanks D its beyond a joke .its infecting everyone around me ,if ide the money ide find somewhere to take me in and sedate me .I cant even lie to my self out of this one .

Be safe .

Im off to find something to watch and try my best to distract . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Thinking of you, pb, for a good outcome.

Better the devil you know, I would guess (not that I know as much as your doctor??)

Who would suggest skipping about into a totally different drug?  That IS Irish.  (With sincere best respect to yourself.)

Born 1945. 

1999 - First Effexor/Venlafaxine

2016 Withdrawal research. Effexor.  13Jul - 212.5mg;  6Aug - 200.0mg;  24Aug - 187.5mg;  13Sep - 175.0mg;  3Oct - 162.5mg;  26Oct - 150mg 

2017  9Jan - 150.00mg;  23Mar - 137.50mg;  24Apr - 125.00mg;  31May - 112.50mg holding;  3Sep - 100.00mg;  20Sep - 93.75mg;  20Oct - 87.5mg;  12Nov - 81.25mg;  13 Dec - 75.00mg

2018  18Jan - 69.1mg; 16Feb - 62.5mg; 16March - 57.5mg (-8%); 22Apr - 56.3mg(-2%); CRASHED - Updose 29May - 62.5mg; Updose - 1Jul - 75.0mg. Updose - 2Aug - 87.5mg. Updose - 27Aug - 100.0mg. Updose - 11Oct 112.5mg. Updose - 6Nov 125.00mg

2019 Updoses 19 Jan - 150.0mg. 1April - 162.5mg. 24 April - Feeling better - doing tasks, getting outside.  7 May - usual depression questionnaire gives "probably no depression" result.

Supps/Vits  Omega 3;  Chelated Magnesium;  Prebiotics/Probiotics, Vit D3. 

24 minutes ago, peng said:

Thinking of you, pb, for a good outcome.

Better the devil you know, I would guess (not that I know as much as your doctor??)

Who would suggest skipping about into a totally different drug?  That IS Irish.  (With sincere best respect to yourself.)

Its plain to see hes useless then peng .ah the irish jokes lol.

We irish dont go around with a chip on our shoulder ,we go around with one on each shoulder lol.lets not go down that rabbit hole of history lol.

Thanks peng take care .

Im sitn here feeling like a cathartic cry comn on while listening to music and wanting to go for a jog and fall asleep at the same time,very strange ,even a little manic.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

13 hours ago, powerback said:

DJ as much as I appreciate your help and I need advice, ide like to see you keeping your head clear from any triggers before your trip and have a break from the site from tomorrow onwards .I mean this in a nice way .😉.

hi PB, thanks for your concern I will be taking a break from it from after this post, please find a new doctor, it sounds like the one you have is some sort of sociopath, find a new one who will work with you doing the prozac bridge, stick to this plan I think,

flush them awful lyrica pills down the toilet so you don't get tempted when in a wave, still cant believe he prescribed those, I thought that drug had been banned! 

take good care

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

35 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

hi PB, thanks for your concern I will be taking a break from it from after this post, please find a new doctor, it sounds like the one you have is some sort of sociopath, find a new one who will work with you doing the prozac bridge, stick to this plan I think,

flush them awful lyrica pills down the toilet so you don't get tempted when in a wave, still cant believe he prescribed those, I thought that drug had been banned! 

take good care

Oh japers DJ banned ,I cant beleive im defending him but he is working with me on it and when I go back and say what my freinds and mods have said about the drug hel go with the prozac bridge.

I didnt expect to see him yesterday ,I got out of bed after ringing for apointment next week but they didnt have one but had the slot yesterday,I wa exausted and weak willed yesterday.

In the bin theyl go .

Thanks my freind ,may your trip go smoothly.

Be safe.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

13 hours ago, powerback said:

We irish dont go around with a chip on our shoulder ,we go around with one on each shoulder lol.

Ha! ha! that's what they say about the Scots, too, I recall.

A chip on each shoulder? That's what makes us well-balanced!

Born 1945. 

2016 Withdrawal research. Effexor.  13Jul - 212.5mg;  6Aug - 200.0mg;  24Aug - 187.5mg;  13Sep - 175.0mg;  3Oct - 162.5mg;  26Oct - 150mg 

2017  9Jan - 150.00mg;  23Mar - 137.50mg;  24Apr - 125.00mg;  31May - 112.50mg holding;  3Sep - 100.00mg;  20Sep - 93.75mg;  20Oct - 87.5mg;  12Nov - 81.25mg;  13 Dec - 75.00mg

2018  18Jan - 69.1mg; 16Feb - 62.5mg; 16March - 57.5mg (-8%); 22Apr - 56.3mg(-2%); CRASHED - Updose 29May - 62.5mg; Updose - 1Jul - 75.0mg. Updose - 2Aug - 87.5mg. Updose - 27Aug - 100.0mg. Updose - 11Oct 112.5mg. Updose - 6Nov 125.00mg

2019 Updoses 19 Jan - 150.0mg. 1April - 162.5mg. 24 April - Feeling better - doing tasks, getting outside.  7 May - usual depression questionnaire gives "probably no depression" result.

18 minutes ago, peng said:

Ha! ha! that's what they say about the Scots, too, I recall.

A chip on each shoulder? That's what makes us well-balanced!

😂

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Ive just noticed the chemist gave me a few weeks of the lyrica in a clear plastic bag,no box ,no warnings .nothing.OMG its ridiculous .

Ile bring them back to the DR .

He passed on the suggestion I gave him about going back on citrol or lexipro ,I seemed to be ok on them going back 5 years ago .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

19 hours ago, powerback said:

the analogy that comes to mind is "would you like your head trampled on by 1000 or 2000 horses" .there doesn't look like a clean way out of this .I cant stay on this drug while it kills me .

Thanks DJ ive seen this doc around but ive been way too triggered to watch it .

Theres one on Netflix called afflicted and im way to sick and triggered to watch that also .

Ive only watched 3 minutes and im furious ,this chap is in withdrawl ,he isnt adicted in the common sense that doctors think ,the Drs are creating a problem and then blaming the patient at the same time  ,when the bloody hell these narcissistic sothiopaths goinf wake up and listen to the people that are suffering.

Its plain to see I am no different than a herione addict that I walk past most days on the streets and even then the only way Drs have to help them is get them addicted to methadone.I wonder if the homeostasis these drugs create can ever be helped or changed.

We are in a worse situation than heroine addicts because of denial by doctors,no one has come up with any knowledge or strategie to sort this mess out.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

19 hours ago, Martina23 said:

PB, are you crazy? Please take everything but not Lyrica. Please, please. Do you want to have destroyed your brain? It destroys brain and noone can get off 

Thanks martina ,im not touching it ,thanks for your concern and opinion .

Be safe.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

7 minutes ago, powerback said:

Thanks martina ,im not touching it ,thanks for your concern and opinion .

Be safe.

Hurra!!!

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

6 hours ago, powerback said:

Oh japers DJ banned ,I cant beleive im defending him but he is working with me on it and when I go back and say what my freinds and mods have said about the drug hel go with the prozac bridge.

I didnt expect to see him yesterday ,I got out of bed after ringing for apointment next week but they didnt have one but had the slot yesterday,I wa exausted and weak willed yesterday.

In the bin theyl go .

Thanks my freind ,may your trip go smoothly.

Be safe.

Well, it's good he gave in, at any rate :D. But that's why I myself am afraid of what telling those people you are going to withdraw over many months or years and asking them for advice, other drug etc can make them do. Because the vast majority ( 99%? Haha) doesn't know the drugs produce any withdrawal, so they can get offended when you question their unrivaled expertise (of course not in a direct way, just bring this up alone), and either give you malicious advice or imbecilic advice, or drop you completely, so the potential for damage is immense if you decide to go along with that. But maybe you can run out of your drug too, because of them being jerks and dropping you. Some of them can be unbelievable homicidal sociopaths, yeah :D.

45 minutes ago, powerback said:

Ive only watched 3 minutes and im furious ,this chap is in withdrawl ,he isnt adicted in the common sense that doctors think ,the Drs are creating a problem and then blaming the patient at the same time  ,when the bloody hell these narcissistic sothiopaths goinf wake up and listen to the people that are suffering.

Its plain to see I am no different than a herione addict that I walk past most days on the streets and even then the only way Drs have to help them is get them addicted to methadone.I wonder if the homeostasis these drugs create can ever be helped or changed.

We are in a worse situation than heroine addicts because of denial by doctors,no one has come up with any knowledge or strategie to sort this mess out.

Yeah, also, as far as I know, heroin actually doesn't completely mess people up for many years if they don't taper off it properly. It does produce a really hellish withdrawal, but the difference is you can actually get through that even if you quit CT and recover in a matter of months. As far as I'm aware, only those legal synthetised drugs work like this. But my knowledge of drugs is limited, anyway.

Edited by Iatrogenesis

23 minutes ago, powerback said:

so true,pb...xx

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

41 minutes ago, Iatrogenesis said:

Well, it's good he gave in, at any rate :D. But that's why I myself am afraid of what telling those people you are going to withdraw over many months or years and asking them for advice, other drug etc can make them do. Because the vast majority ( 99%? Haha) doesn't know the drugs produce any withdrawal, so they can get offended when you question their unrivaled expertise (of course not in a direct way, just bring this up alone), and either give you malicious advice or imbecilic advice, or drop you completely, so the potential for damage is immense if you decide to go along with that. But maybe you can run out of your drug too, because of them being jerks and dropping you. Some of them can be unbelievable homicidal sociopaths, yeah :D.

Yeah, also, as far as I know, heroin actually doesn't completely mess people up for many years if they don't taper off it properly. It does produce a really hellish withdrawal, but the difference is you can actually get through that even if you quit CT and recover in a matter of months. As far as I'm aware, only those legal synthetised drugs work like this. But my knowledge of drugs is limited, anyway.

Im no were near as combative as I was 2 years ago with him ,I told him the only way forward with this mess is open dialogue but the medical and justice system is built for covering up and hush hush .

Im transparent with him,the only toxin I take is this drug,we're 4 years ago I was binge drinking,trust works both ways I suppose .just watched the documentary DJ put up ,OMG,ths chap was first prescribed lryica in prison ,we are destroying the "lower" social classes with these drugs,there is a juge mess being created beyond belief.

Take care my friend

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Mentor
On 8/24/2018 at 10:29 AM, powerback said:

ive seen this doc around but ive been way too triggered to watch it .

I just watched this doc and -- damn -- he was given Lyrica in prison. Reminds me of the portion of "Anatomy of an Epidemic" where an organizer is talking angrily about how the US dopes up foster kids on prescription shite.

Sending good vibes to you, @powerback. I am so sorry this is so rough. It really is.

• Prozac | late 2004-mid-2005 | CT WD in a couple months, mostly emotional
  • Sertraline 50-100mg | 11/2011-3/2014, 10/2014-3/2017
  • Sertraline fast taper March 2017, 4 weeks, OFF sertraline April 1, 2017
  • Quit alcohol May 20, 2017
  • Lifestyle changes: AA, kundalini yoga

"If you've seen a monster, even if it's horrible, that's evidence of divinity." – Damien Echols

14 hours ago, FarmGirlWorks said:

I just watched this doc and -- damn -- he was given Lyrica in prison. Reminds me of the portion of "Anatomy of an Epidemic" where an organizer is talking angrily about how the US dopes up foster kids on prescription shite.

Sending good vibes to you, @powerback. I am so sorry this is so rough. It really is.

Hi FGW well im glad I have formed a friendship with fellow "victims" because I mite of taking this drug in sheer desperation on Friday and others in my family would like to see me take anything but there not living it .im working on stopping the guilt and blaming myself for this mess .

Sending vibes back ,take care and total respect .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
16 hours ago, powerback said:

Hi FGW well im glad I have formed a friendship with fellow "victims" because I mite of taking this drug in sheer desperation on Friday and others in my family would like to see me take anything but there not living it .im working on stopping the guilt and blaming myself for this mess .

Sending vibes back ,take care and total respect .

Hi powerback, 

Glad you didn’t take the lyrica. Yes, only people who have gone through withdrawals from mind altering medications know what it’s like. It’s no walk in the park, that’s for sure. 

I will never ever listen to another doctor or any other person about medications again. They have no clue.

We are fortunate we have this amazing site. 

Sending hugs🤗

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

15 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi powerback, 

Glad you didn’t take the lyrica. Yes, only people who have gone through withdrawals from mind altering medications know what it’s like. It’s no walk in the park, that’s for sure. 

I will never ever listen to another doctor or any other person about medications again. They have no clue.

We are fortunate we have this amazing site. 

Sending hugs🤗

Thanks carmie sending back at you your so kind .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hey p.b 

Hows things?daft question I know but I hope things are easing up a bit.Glad you didn’t take the other med...your a fighter my friend you have come too far down this track to take anything else!one day this will all be behind us (all of us)

for now keep doing what your doing & take it day by day or hour by hour If needs be...

keep safe xxx

First AD when i was 19.Binge drinker/drugs 15 years weekend use.I was always pulled on and off.2005-2007-Mirtapine 45mg CT. 2010-2016 Paxil 40mg + Zopiclone.Jan-2016 i was CT off Paxil.Stopped alcohol Jan 2016.Given 2-4mg of Diazepam April 2016 CT them after 3 month.They reinstated 8mg of Diazepam July 2016 and the Doctor CT me off Zopiclone the same day.They then tried adding all different drugs Mirt one of them at 15mg (i took 7.5mg).I was tapered August 2016 7.5mg.Sep 2016 7mg.Oct 2016 6mg.Tried 1mg of Paxil-stopped after 2 days.Nov 2016 5.5mg.Tried olanzapine @2.5mg (stopped after a week)Dec 2016-5mg.Tried switching to liquid Jan-March 2017 (no good)back to pills.April 2017-4.75mg of Diazepam June 2017 -4.5mg.July 2018 went inpatient for 10 days.Awakening 4 days later.HELD.Sep 2017 4.3mg Dec 2017-4mg (Held)April 2019- started tapering the Mirtazapine.Sep 2019 at 6mg of Mirtazapine (HELD)Stopped smoking CT after 26 years.10.16.19..Restarted the Diazepam taper Jan 2020 micro tapering (game changer) now 18/7/23 @0.052mg Diazepam + Mirtazapine @6mg.

13 hours ago, pinkfairy said:

Hey p.b 

Hows things?daft question I know but I hope things are easing up a bit.Glad you didn’t take the other med...your a fighter my friend you have come too far down this track to take anything else!one day this will all be behind us (all of us)

for now keep doing what your doing & take it day by day or hour by hour If needs be...

keep safe xxx

hi pink ,I believe recently I am dealing with pretty bad mental ackatheasea ,it overwhelms me at times .beyond a mess .

Thanks for poping over to my thread .

Im slowly dipping my toe into organic produce but its ridiculous exspensive .

.I have a near  Conatant jet lag feeling in my brain ,I can't sustain this stress.

Keep safe and well pink.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Oh no am so sorry your having to deal with that p.b it will pass.Its just hard to deal with at the time,just go easy on your self 

yea organic stuff is soooooo expensive over here too!

I have just purchased a new slow cooker so I keep making soups in it!Coming up to autuam here.

i have battle fatigue going on just worn down.But the show must go on.

you take it easy & look after your self Pb xxx

First AD when i was 19.Binge drinker/drugs 15 years weekend use.I was always pulled on and off.2005-2007-Mirtapine 45mg CT. 2010-2016 Paxil 40mg + Zopiclone.Jan-2016 i was CT off Paxil.Stopped alcohol Jan 2016.Given 2-4mg of Diazepam April 2016 CT them after 3 month.They reinstated 8mg of Diazepam July 2016 and the Doctor CT me off Zopiclone the same day.They then tried adding all different drugs Mirt one of them at 15mg (i took 7.5mg).I was tapered August 2016 7.5mg.Sep 2016 7mg.Oct 2016 6mg.Tried 1mg of Paxil-stopped after 2 days.Nov 2016 5.5mg.Tried olanzapine @2.5mg (stopped after a week)Dec 2016-5mg.Tried switching to liquid Jan-March 2017 (no good)back to pills.April 2017-4.75mg of Diazepam June 2017 -4.5mg.July 2018 went inpatient for 10 days.Awakening 4 days later.HELD.Sep 2017 4.3mg Dec 2017-4mg (Held)April 2019- started tapering the Mirtazapine.Sep 2019 at 6mg of Mirtazapine (HELD)Stopped smoking CT after 26 years.10.16.19..Restarted the Diazepam taper Jan 2020 micro tapering (game changer) now 18/7/23 @0.052mg Diazepam + Mirtazapine @6mg.

Wishing you the best, pb.

Personally, and speaking from my own experience, (££££££££££££ manuka honey, turmeric, etc.) some of us are so overwhelmed by the powerful illness caused by our traumatised/remapped brains, that expensive foods and supplements are like trying to move a mountain with a toothpick.

Save your hard-earned money and stick to the well-known beneficial, but affordable foods we all know about.  No disrespect to anyone of a different view.

Do you have any venlafaxine?  Are you still on 37.5mg minus 6 beads?

Sincere best wishes.

Born 1945. 

22 hours ago, peng said:

Wishing you the best, pb.

Personally, and speaking from my own experience, (££££££££££££ manuka honey, turmeric, etc.) some of us are so overwhelmed by the powerful illness caused by our traumatised/remapped brains, that expensive foods and supplements are like trying to move a mountain with a toothpick.

Save your hard-earned money and stick to the well-known beneficial, but affordable foods we all know about.  No disrespect to anyone of a different view.

Do you have any venlafaxine?  Are you still on 37.5mg minus 6 beads?

Sincere best wishes.

Exactly peng but im in the belief that eating as best I can is better than not ,I've copped on somewhat about what I spend money on ,so food is my expense ,I always avoid eating out ,ide rather go for a long walk with a packed lunch .

Had to get a local anaesthetic yesterday in the hospital and stitches ,a shard of glass sticking out of a rubble sack opened up my leg ,a lot of blood first off but it stopped under pressure and I got it seen to promptly . A ok and lesson learned on safety ,it was my own fault ,I should of smashed the glass into a bucket .im glad it didn't happen to anyone else there . I was back at the job in an hour lol.strong brain fog yesterday ,its amazing how debilitating it can be ,very poor concentration .

Interestingly I was just reading that some strains of probiotics can give you brain fog ,the last couple of weeks ive been taking them after the antibiotics I was taking for my chest infection  and ive noticed I have serious brain fog ,I was just putting it down to withdrawl/meds .ile take note of the strain im taking and change it and see if there's a difference.

Im still on the same 37.5 - 6 beads .

Take care Peng and be well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Thanks for reply, pb.

Wow - rubble sack with shard of glass sticking out.  Yes - you need your wits about you in that environment.

Re venlafaxine, on my own computed list, 6 beads is 1.9mg.

Personally, I dont think the time spent each day in faffing about with that small number of beads is worth it.  I would use that time on something else.

Why not leave them in, in the meantime?

Whether you decide to updose on venlafaxine or transfer across to prozac and try tapering again once on a stable platform, compared with myself, youth and time is on your side. 

Best wishes.

Born 1945. 

4 minutes ago, peng said:

Thanks for reply, pb.

Wow - rubble sack with shard of glass sticking out.  Yes - you need your wits about you in that environment.

Personally, I dont think the time spent each day in faffing about with that small number of beads is worth it.  I would use that time on something else.

Whether you decide to updose on venlafaxine or transfer across to prozac and try tapering again once on a stable platform, compared with myself, youth and time is on your side. 

Best wishes.

Exactly peng ,its been ridiculous ,its pooped out on me long time ago ,one of my mayor problems was it affected my judgement/cognition  so choices and decisions that gave me traction were thin on the ground .

Its my own fault peng ,I should of smashed the glass up into a bucket ,major no no putting  glass like that into rubble sacks ,my poor heart dropped when I seen the blood ha and I was in shorts so a nice exposed leg for it .

Thanks for your insights and be well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hey!

I just signed up to watch this free documentary series called “Remedy: Ancient Medicine for Modern Illness”.

You might want to watch this.

It’s all about these powerful healing plants that have been used for thousands of years to cure just about everything. They say this stuff works for autoimmune disease, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, digestive problems, brain problems, anxiety, cardiovascular and a whole bunch of other stuff. They even reversed multiple sclerosis… just with plants. Isn’t that crazy?

Plus there’s there’s a whole episode about stress 😉 

I really think you’ll find some helpful information here.

Anyway, it starts on September 5th and it’s totally free.

Here’s the link to watch the trailer:

https://remedy.thesacredscience.com/register-b

Hope you join me!.

Hi this is an email I got, I have copied it to here if anyone is interested in watching the series .

Respect powerpack.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

5 hours ago, peng said:

Thanks for reply, pb.

Best wishes.

I understand peng about the 6 beads but i cant keep taking a drug that is paradoxical to me ,so I either taper while having symptoms or change drug to have a hope .

One or the other ,im not drug shopping to make myself super human ,just want this torture to be over ,like ys all hey.

Take care and respect..

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi pb, thank you for your nice words o  my thread. I like your analogy. I guess that is me. I think it comes from my inner understanding that everybody is able to achieve anything he wants. Call me silly, but I really believe that. Somewhere inside I know you are right but then comes that anger that we are right und we were hurt and then I will try again something which makes me want even more to go away. I wanted to go to Amerika or to Philippines, somewhere where you can paint. I want to paint such exotic people. Are you feeling already better? And how takes it your family that you didnt take Lyrica. I know it is hard but you have to stand for your opinion that it is dangerous because you will be the one who will take consequences. Did you already start this other antidepressant. You honestly seem better to me. More calm, less anxious. But maybe there are always windows and waves, it doesnt have to be linked to any medication or have any special meaning. I am sure you will conquer this. You just have to accept this and be patient.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

21 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

Hi pb, thank you for your nice words o  my thread. I like your analogy. I guess that is me. I think it comes from my inner understanding that everybody is able to achieve anything he wants. Call me silly, but I really believe that. Somewhere inside I know you are right but then comes that anger that we are right und we were hurt and then I will try again something which makes me want even more to go away. I wanted to go to Amerika or to Philippines, somewhere where you can paint. I want to paint such exotic people. Are you feeling already better? And how takes it your family that you didnt take Lyrica. I know it is hard but you have to stand for your opinion that it is dangerous because you will be the one who will take consequences. Did you already start this other antidepressant. You honestly seem better to me. More calm, less anxious. But maybe there are always windows and waves, it doesnt have to be linked to any medication or have any special meaning. I am sure you will conquer this. You just have to accept this and be patient.

I totally agree with your greivence I really do but knowing when to walk away is a true test also .

I was working on tuesday and sliced my leg open ,stitches and local anesthetic .this wouldn't of happened before withdrawal ,I had bad brainfog on tuesday and took alot of Energy to get through the day ,I went back to work in an hour lol. I got a monster sleep lastnight so hopefully that helps me .

At least get your days were you rest and dont think of the fight ,this is important for us ,its a nice sunny day here ,ile get outit for a walk .

Take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

20 minutes ago, powerback said:

I totally agree with your greivence I really do but knowing when to walk away is a true test also .

I was working on tuesday and sliced my leg open ,stitches and local anesthetic .this wouldn't of happened before withdrawal ,I had bad brainfog on tuesday and took alot of Energy to get through the day ,I went back to work in an hour lol. I got a monster sleep lastnight so hopefully that helps me .

At least get your days were you rest and dont think of the fight ,this is important for us ,its a nice sunny day here ,ile get outit for a walk .

Take care.

Oh my God, this must have hurt. I also can not any anesthetic. Last time I had (for the teeth procedure) I was feeling very badly for three weeks until all anesthetics was out of my body. So I dont wonder. You just have to keep until it goes away. The good thing is it (the brain fog) does go away. You just have to wait until all anesthetics is out of your body. Take care

symptoms OCD