SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

Pb she is a legend 

it’s all about the secondary fear.The fear of the fear 

xxx

First AD when i was 19.Binge drinker/drugs 15 years weekend use.I was always pulled on and off.2005-2007-Mirtapine 45mg CT. 2010-2016 Paxil 40mg + Zopiclone.Jan-2016 i was CT off Paxil.Stopped alcohol Jan 2016.Given 2-4mg of Diazepam April 2016 CT them after 3 month.They reinstated 8mg of Diazepam July 2016 and the Doctor CT me off Zopiclone the same day.They then tried adding all different drugs Mirt one of them at 15mg (i took 7.5mg).I was tapered August 2016 7.5mg.Sep 2016 7mg.Oct 2016 6mg.Tried 1mg of Paxil-stopped after 2 days.Nov 2016 5.5mg.Tried olanzapine @2.5mg (stopped after a week)Dec 2016-5mg.Tried switching to liquid Jan-March 2017 (no good)back to pills.April 2017-4.75mg of Diazepam June 2017 -4.5mg.July 2018 went inpatient for 10 days.Awakening 4 days later.HELD.Sep 2017 4.3mg Dec 2017-4mg (Held)April 2019- started tapering the Mirtazapine.Sep 2019 at 6mg of Mirtazapine (HELD)Stopped smoking CT after 26 years.10.16.19..Restarted the Diazepam taper Jan 2020 micro tapering (game changer) now 18/7/23 @0.052mg Diazepam + Mirtazapine @6mg.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

0730, wake,tired,headache,iritable ,on edge,wheatgrass+lemon/ginger drink.

0900, exhausted ,struggle to keep eyes open ,anxiety rushing .

0930, breakfast,headache ,tired .

1015 ,1.1ml Prozac ,indigestion ,sore throat.

1230,unstable mood,tired,rage ,temper,anxiety 10/10

14.00,frequent rush of adrenaline.

15.00-1800,weird ok feeling listen to music ,spirits up for a while,very tired standing for 2 hours.

18.00,dinner ,hypervigilance,anoying migraine ,had a great buzz and feeling of making the best veg chowder ever,gave me a right laugh 😁,total accident ,meant to be a soup ,I wrote the recipe down .

1930,very bad migraine,NS.

2030,bad migraine eased.NS very strong. 

22.30 .sleep .ok.

Didn't get out this day ,rested .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

0730 wake: not the worst mood, jumped spritely out of bed .

0800 raging critic begins,headache,adrenilne surge.

0830 breakfast,intrusive thoughts.

0930 exhausted from anxiety +adrenaline surge.

1030 1.1ml Prozac,

1200-1400 went to the supermarket ,legs like lead ,carried one heavyish bag and felt tired.

anxiety 10/10

15.30 green tea,floating through anxiety and adrenaline  surge. The strongest I can ever remember all day.

17.30 dinner,racing critic,

1830 feel strange,depersonalization.muscle twitch  in my leg ,very unusual .a little hyper.

2030 mood swings ,adrenaline surges have eased. Irritable  .

21.30 adrenaline surge back [got texting a family member ,nose out of joint ]im getting better at minding my own business but old habits hey .

2330 broken sleep .

I didn't have a migraine this day ,first day in about 7 days .

🙏🏄‍♂️

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator
On 2/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, powerback said:

5mg prozac liquid=1.25ml ,so I just went down to a notch above the 1ml .

So the reduction is 0.15  I think 

Given Prozac's long half-life, a dosage chance can take a week or so to attain full effect. Over the last 3 days, it seems the activation (headache, etc.) has been a bit less?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Administrator

pb, your update, please.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

18 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

pb, your update, please.

Hi Alto ,im working on it, put it up tomorrow,Im wrecked for bed now.

Im claiming a window in the second half of today ,im tired all day but noise sensitivity gone today ,I felt good going about my day running errands .no migraine ,able to fight critic off ok .

Im a little restless and overwhelmed but a good mood mostly today.

Night and take care.

Thanks 🙏.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

20 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Given Prozac's long half-life, a dosage chance can take a week or so to attain full effect. Over the last 3 days, it seems the activation (headache, etc.) has been a bit less?

oops sorry forgot to reply to this,yes headaches/migraines  less .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Seems the Prozac dose might have been too high. Please keep monitoring daily for a week, could be you need even less.

Just now, Altostrata said:

Seems the Prozac dose might have been too high. Please keep monitoring daily for a week, could be you need even less.

Ye ile keep the notes for a good while ,im up for trying less in a week or so .

im after cleaning my diet up massively the last 5 days and I have my passion back for healthy/clean eating 

now no way can I make any claims in regard diet but im sticking to eating clean like my life depends on it .

god the switch was rough and the last 6 months  but there's no ignoring today how I felt.

I wont get ahead of myself .

Bless you Alto for all you do ❤️.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

You're very welcome. powerback. We all love you here.

2 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

You're very welcome. powerback. We all love you here.

Ah shucks thanks ,im working on receiving compliments so that one is well received .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Powerback, 

Glad you’re getting into healthy, clean eating. You better get used to receiving compliments, because we can all see what a kind soul you are💚

Been on APs, benzos, ADs and opiates, for chronic pain. Had Akathisia in the past that made me suicidal. Still on Seroquel. 2019:➡️ March10=7.25mg ✔️ April17=7.0✔️ June5=6.75✔️ July14=6.50✔️ Aug28=6.25✔️ Oct10=6.20  ✔️ Oct21=6.0✔️ Dec16=5.80 ✔️ 2020➡️ Jan 21=5.60 ✔️ April2=5.40 ✔️ May29=5.20 ✔️ Aug14= 5.0 ✔️Sep29=4.80✔️2021➡️ Jan31=4.60 mg✔️ April24=4.40mg✔️Jul17=4.30mg ✔️ Aug 28=4.20 ✔️ Oct 11=4.15✔️Nov1=4.10 ✔️ Nov21= 4.05✔️ Dec13= 4mg ✔️2022 ➡️ Jan8=3.95✔️ Jan31=3.90✔️ March2=3.85 ✔️ April4=3.80 ✔️ June16=3.75✔️ July26=3.70✔️ Sep2=3.65✔️ Oct21=3.60 ✔️ Dec8=3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️ March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:42 PM, Carmie said:

Hi Powerback, 

Glad you’re getting into healthy, clean eating. You better get used to receiving compliments, because we can all see what a kind soul you are💚

Thanks carmie .your too kind.

I hope your comforting yourself well with going through the loss of your Dad .

Keep yourself well .🙏

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

12/02/19    Tuesday  

0700wake,fear ,adrenaline surging,butterflies in stomach ,heart beating through chest.

0930 breakfast,anxiety fear panic ,light headed.

1030 adrenaline surging .1.1mg Prozac.

1100-1300 brain buzzing/vertigo ,weak bladder.

1300-1600 forced myself to rest, yawning during the day [very unusual ].I remember doing this when I was first on meds years ago.

1700 dinner ,somewhat calm with racing  mind,strange muscle twitching in calves .

1800.out for a little walk .

2030 noise sensitivity 3/10,feeling a little calmer inside myself .

2200 mixed thoughts of intrusive and nice memories.

2300 sleep ok,vivid dreams . 

13/0219    Wednesday 

0700 wake ,doom dread fear.

0730 back to sleep .

0815  wake ,doom,dread,fear,anxiety 9/10

0930 breakfast ,adrenaline surge 

1045  1.1ml Prozac,light headed ,not a bad mood.strong fatigue ,lay down .

1100-1500 ran errands and went to appointments ,very calm and went about my day with purpose ,able to bat away intrusive thoughts easily .I will claim a window for most of this day .irritation was non existent .

2030 very tired .

0030 sleep ok .vivid dreams.

Adrenaline surges were not as strong as the day before.

14/02/19   Thursday 

0800 wake,tired ,headache,fear.

1045 1.1mg Prozac ,cortisol/adrenaline surges ,heart beating out of chest,jumpy,very slow cognition ,every cell in my body seems to be screaming at me .

overwhelmed with intrusive thoughts ,flash backs,no migraine

1900 nasty noise sensitivity ,mood swings in my head.

2300 sleep ok .

today was a disaster I would like to forget ,very dark depression ,nasty day.emotional sensitivity was shocking this day.

I suppose I had to crash after an ok the day before .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

it makes such grim reading seeing all the symptoms written down . sorry you're having such a hard time with the cortisol surges :( 

Took prozac 40 mg for 20 years.

January 2017 started cutting down prozac by 12.5% a week. End of February 2017 completely off prozac and withdrawals began.

Currently taking Levothyroxine 75 mcg, Magnesium citrate 200mg,Sage leaf 50mg daily

Amlodipine: October 2017 , discontinued 26 Feb 2019; Candesartan:  26 Feb 2019, 4mg.

Discontinued magnesium citrate 200mg Apr 3rd 2019

Reinstated prozac:  14 Jan 2019, 1mg; 26 Jan, 1.5mg; 4 Feb, 2mg; 16 Feb, 2.5mg; 2 Mar, 3mg; 5 Mar, 2.5mg, 23 Mar, 3 mg; 6 Apr, 3.5mg, 14 Apr 4mg, 23 Apr 5mg, 10 Jul 8mg, 1 Dec 20mg, 1 Apr 2020 40mg 

3 minutes ago, thecowisback said:

it makes such grim reading seeing all the symptoms written down . sorry you're having such a hard time with the cortisol surges :( 

im not too bad today ,took me a while to write ,brain is very slow lately .all we  can do is keep trying I suppose 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi @powerback,  I started following your thread because when I get down to the low doses of my taper (a very long way off), I may consider a Prozac Bridge.  Respectfully, is it OK if I ask why you are tapering fast?  Thanks,

G.

Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg, Multi vit., Calcium, D3,  Magnesium, Fish Oil, Melatonin,  Ambien 3.3 mg 1 or 2X/mo.  Benadryl-seldom, .......2002 - eliminated alcohol

2002- Paxil - 20 mg (3 WD attempts: 2005, 2008, 2010)

2011 - 30 mg 

2018 - 40 mg- Sept to Nov} {Dec - 37.5}

Jan 2, 2019 - 35 mg

Jan 11 -  33.75 mg

Jan 28 - 32.5 mg

Feb 4 -  33.75 mg 

Mar 4 - 32 mg

Mar 30 - 30 mg

41 minutes ago, Gracee said:

Hi @powerback,  I started following your thread because when I get down to the low doses of my taper (a very long way off), I may consider a Prozac Bridge.  Respectfully, is it OK if I ask why you are tapering fast?  Thanks,

G.

HI gracee,ile get back to you again ,sorry im exausted this evening .so I better switch off .

In short effexor was poisioning me and the switch was desperate.so mine is a little more desperate

.think your own out carefully.

Take care

👄ingore this ha

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

3 hours ago, powerback said:

HI gracee,ile get back to you again ,sorry im exausted this evening .so I better switch off .

In short effexor was poisioning me and the switch was desperate.so mine is a little more desperate

.think your own out carefully.

Take care

👄ingore this ha

Thanks for response powerback.  I wish you the best and will continue to follow your progress.   Sorry, not ignoring....haha , cuz I'm looking forward to you stabilizing.  

p.s. I also discontinued drinking alcohol several years ago.   Made a huge difference in the quality of my life.

Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg, Multi vit., Calcium, D3,  Magnesium, Fish Oil, Melatonin,  Ambien 3.3 mg 1 or 2X/mo.  Benadryl-seldom, .......2002 - eliminated alcohol

2002- Paxil - 20 mg (3 WD attempts: 2005, 2008, 2010)

2011 - 30 mg 

2018 - 40 mg- Sept to Nov} {Dec - 37.5}

Jan 2, 2019 - 35 mg

Jan 11 -  33.75 mg

Jan 28 - 32.5 mg

Feb 4 -  33.75 mg 

Mar 4 - 32 mg

Mar 30 - 30 mg

• Administrator
On 2/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, powerback said:

5mg prozac liquid=1.25ml ,so I just went down to a notch above the 1ml .

So the reduction is 0.15  I think 

The 1.1mg Prozac means 1.1mL Prozac, correct?

Over the last 7 days, has the severity of symptoms stayed the same, increased, or decreased?

19 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

The 1.1mg Prozac means 1.1mL Prozac, correct?

Over the last 7 days, has the severity of symptoms stayed the same, increased, or decreased?

Hi Alto,on the Prozac thread it says "if your fluoxetine liquid contains  20mg in 5ml of liquid ":

1ml=4mg  0.5ml=2mg  0.25ml=1mg 0.2ml=0.8mg.

I never went further than 1.25ml=5mg.

when we agreed to go to 4.5mg ,I just went down to the next notch on the syringe .

so by my thinking its around the reduction we agreed 

ye some have decreased and some have upped .I'm noticing more positives to be happy about.i am noticing a dark depression that comes and goes as well ,im keeping an eye on it .I noticed the last few days simple things like washing up after cooking and cleaning isn't the big deal it was ,I get straight into it .

Ive looked for a 0.5  syringe but cant find one ,I better get a few online .

Thanks Alto.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Sounds like reduced Prozac might have been a good change. Let's observe for another 4 days or so.

Please be sure to make it 1.1mL Prozac in your notes, rather than mg -- we can get confused.

2 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Sounds like reduced Prozac might have been a good change. Let's observe for another 4 days or so.

Please be sure to make it 1.1mL Prozac in your notes, rather than mg -- we can get confused.

Ok sound alto thanks.

I did read on someone elses thread that 1mg=1ml ,it confused me but there solution must be suspended differently.

Take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Yes, exactly, everybody has different liquid concentrations. Displaying the dosage in milligrams of active ingredient (MGAI) means more to the staff.

3 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Yes, exactly, everybody has different liquid concentrations. Displaying the dosage in milligrams of active ingredient (MGAI) means more to the staff.

Way past my rattled brains capabilities converting to miligrams at the momment .

Judging by today's ridiculous symptoms im tempted to reduce another notch .

Im in what I can only describe as a dangerous depression today and PTSD  flashback .

Thanks alto .

Total respect.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Do you get these symptoms in waves? Do they happen at any particular time of day?

You might reduce to 1mL or 4mg Prozac. Please continue to track your symptom pattern daily.

38 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Do you get these symptoms in waves? Do they happen at any particular time of day?

You might reduce to 1mL or 4mg Prozac. Please continue to track your symptom pattern daily.

I get them mostly constantly .my system is so sensitized I believe the 1.1ml dose is having the affect of at least 2ml dose .

Thanks Alto .

Take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Hang in there, pb.

11 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Hang in there, pb.

I will do Thanks Alto🙏

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Friday 15/02/19

0730 wake,fear doom

0800 breakfast,jittery,emotional pain in heart [grief like ],strong depression,fatigue.

1100 1.1ml Prozac,light headed,flashbacks,fear,exhasuted  ,body trembling with adrenaline pumping.

1200-1500 ,went from tired to out of bed and walking a short distance on my hiking trail[only a 1/5 of what I was doing a year ago],very sluggish but sat in the sun.

strong depression.emotionally fragile .

1530 brain on fire,muscles in neck and back burning .

there's a lot of flashbacks and old memories coming back ,being overwhelmed .

1930 a little calmer .

2030 mood ok .

2230 sleep ok . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

SAT 16/02/19

0700 wake fear doom depression 

0800 breakfast,a little calm

0900 headache ,fatigue comes over me like a switch is flipped.an overwhelming rawness of emotional sensitivity comes over me .

1120 food,1.1ml Prozac,brain fatigue ,not a bad mood .

1200-1500 vertigo 5/10,a rush of happy feelings come over me for 5 mins intense. Indigestion ,headache ,some apathy .

1530 food,fatigue,ok mood over all .

1800 depression,critic/intrusive thoughts ,

1930 mood lifted a bit dinner .

0000 sleep ,ive had better.

Im noticing daily chores aren't as daunting as before over the last week ,positive .

Sunday 17/02/19

0800 wake ,doom,dread, dark depression.

0900 breakfast,adrenaline surge .

1100  1.1ml Prozac,feeling lost, emotional sensitivity ,cant stop thoughts running wild .

1300 fatigue,feel really strange, got out for a small walk ,I felt alien amongst crowds,  memories flooding me from my past ,smell sets it off ,there not all uncomfortable .emotionally getting smashed on and off.

1730-1930 depression comes and lifts to an ok mood [weird].

2030 dark depression comes over me ,very strong .

2300 sleep ,very vivid dreams ,this dream was so vivid  it didn't allow me get good rest .

Another day ide mostly forget .

The last few days ive been sniffing my lavender essential oil ,the jury's out as usual with me if it does anything . 

Going to reduce tomorrow[Tuesday 19/02/19  down to 1ML /4mg ]

🙏 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi PB 

So sorry you are still having a bad time of it. I hope the reduction of Prozac has helped  ease some of them.

Wishing you good luck for your next reduction tomorrow.

Love from Flowers xxx

15 yrs on 20 to 30 mgs CITALOPRAM.  MAY 2014 Increased to 40 mgs per day.SEPT/NOV 2014 tapered in 6 weeks down to 10 mgs as per Dr instructions due to violent nightmares/palpitations.Given Noctamid (lormetazepam) to help with anxiety. On average took 2mg per day for 8 weeks.No taper was advised.DEC 2014 WD severe. Nervous tic in eyes and limbs, muscle pain,fluct  temp, weakness, dep and anxiety, nausea, giddy, unstable when walking. Different Dr suggested taking 20mgs CIT. BROMAZEPAM 3mgs up to 3 x daily for anxiety.DEC 9 2014 Updose CIT to 30mgs. Only taking BROMAZEPAM in emergency.DEC 31 2014 Settling at 30mg CIT - helping with depression. No Brom for 2wks.Found SA.APR 2015 Trying to stabilise on 30mgs CIT.  JAN 2016 Started Cit Taper reducing by 5% per month.  28.5 mgs 
FEB  Taper held bereavement. APR Taper resumed 27mgs . MAY 25.50 mgs .  JUNE 24 mgs .  JULY I stupidly mixed up my BP meds with CIT. Consequently took no CIT for 3 days and doubled my BP meds. Waiting for the fallout....Holding for a while until any chance of repercussions have abated. SEPT taper resumed to  22.5 mgs . OCT 21 mgs .NOV 19.95 mgs DEC crashed. 2017: FEB 3rd updose to 20.5 mgs to try to stabilise.FEB.switched over to 75mgs of Venlafaxine XR for 3 weeks.Too stimulating so switching back to Cit. 12 March 37.5 Ven and 20 Cit. 21 March 18mg Ven 20mg Cit. 4 April 9mg Ven 20mg Cit. Xanax .50mg when needed.  13 April 0 mgs Ven, 20mg Citalopram. Xanax .50 mg per day. 5 May reinstated a small amount of Ven to stabilize  1 mg twice a day. 20 mg Citalopram at night. Xanax .25 mg twice per day.Other Meds: Losartan (BP)Started 1993 at  50 mgs at night.  Seretide (Asthma) Started 1996 at 1 puff twice a day. Jan 2019 Antibiotic Ceclor 500mgs twice a day for bronchitis and  Atrovent 2ml capsules twice a day for asthma. Finished the course of both Jan 17. 

XANAX  Jan 27  - Feb 3 2019 Failed Valium Crossover.   Feb 14 2019  Updosed Xanax by .0625  Feb 17 2019 Decreased Xanax by .0625. Back to .50mg daily.  Update Xanax 28.2.20 tapered to .1250 mg 8am .25 mg midnight. Update Xanax 11.8.21 tapered to .25 mg at night. 

Current Meds 28.2.19: CITALOPRAM  20mg  taken at midnight. VENLAFAXINE  .9 mg twice a day at 8am and 10pm.  XANAX .50 mg split into 4 doses per day. 10am .0625mg / 2pm .1250mg/ 6pm .0625mg / midnight .25mg.Update 10.8.22 .25 mg at night.  LOSARTAN 50 mgs taken at midnight.  SERETIDE 1 puff taken at 8am and 10pm.   7.7.19 VENLAFAXINE UPDATE: Started tapering 10% every 4 weeks. Currently .4 mg twice a day at 8am and 10 pm.  2.9.19 .36 mg x 2. 1.10.19  .32 mg x 2. 26.11.19 .29 mg x2. 26.12.19 .26 mg  x 2. 23.1.20  .23 mg x 2.  20.2.20 .21 mg x2.20.3.20  .19 mg x 2. 21.4.20 .17 mg x 2. 19.5.20 .13 mg x 2.  18.6.20 .11mg  x 2 .18.7.20.10 mg x 2.1.9.20.09 mg x 2. 30.9. 20 .08 mg x 2. 1.11.20 .07 mg x 2.  2.12.20 .06 mg x 2.  8.1.21 .05 mg x 2.  4.2.21 .04 mg x 2. 9.3.21 .03 mgx2.  7.4.21  .02 mg x 2.  9.5.21 .01 mg x 2.  21.6.21 .01 mg x 1.  11.8.21 ZERO!

❤️❤️🙏

you're not alone...this is hell on earth.

hope we can get to a better place soon.xx

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

18/02/19

0730 wake ,fear,doom ,depression,Intrusive thoughts 

0830 breakfast,fatigue,

1100 :1.1MLProzac.

1200-1500 rand errands ,out for a walk ,felt lost .no energy in legs.

1730. dinner,depersonalization 4/10,not the worst mood,

2000 apathy,depression.

21030 somewhat calm .

2230 sleep, ok  .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

PB you have aheart of steel dont give up, stay consistent with breakfast and dinner, very important. Avoid eating sugary foods, do not omit breakfast. , keep going,

miko

2011 protracted withdrawal symptoms from Effexor, managed to come off
2013-2015  risperidone consta 50 mg, started tapering from March 2015 to 1,66mg/day and from 02/2015 started seroxat 10mg/day

01/17 Seroxat 2,0mg,olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 25mg/every 15days

05/17 Seroxat 1mg,olanzapine 5mg,risp.consta 25mg/every 15days

06/17 Seroxat 2drops,olanzapine 5mg,liquid risperidone2mg

07/17 Seroxat 1 drop,olanzapine 5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 10/17 Seroxat 0mg,olanzapine,5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 12/17 Seroxat 1/2 drop, olanzapine 5mg,  04/18 Olanzapine 1,25mg, 04/18 xanax 0,5mg

24/06/2019 doc said to take 10mg olanzapine for 13days and down to 5mg
 been taking 10mg for 14 days, 5mg for 8 days  and  tapered to  3/4quart. 5mg  for 14 days, 1/2 for 14 days,

01/08/19 2,5mg

08/2021 5mg olanzapine

Supplements Omega 3, Turmeric, Bacopa monneri, Mucuna Pruriens

• Administrator

I believe you went to 1.1mL Prozac February 8? Please note in your signature.

A change in Prozac dose takes a week or so to fully register. It's looking to me like some stabilizing is occurring, in waves and windows what do you think, PB?

Seems that the Prozac makes you feel fatigued. What do you think of gradually moving it toward the evening?