powerback

powerback: tapering no 2

pinkfairy

Pb she is a legend 

it’s all about the secondary fear.The fear of the fear 

xxx

powerback

0730, wake,tired,headache,iritable ,on edge,wheatgrass+lemon/ginger drink.

0900, exhausted ,struggle to keep eyes open ,anxiety rushing .

0930, breakfast,headache ,tired .

1015 ,1.1ml Prozac ,indigestion ,sore throat.

1230,unstable mood,tired,rage ,temper,anxiety 10/10

14.00,frequent rush of adrenaline.

15.00-1800,weird ok feeling listen to music ,spirits up for a while,very tired standing for 2 hours.

18.00,dinner ,hypervigilance,anoying migraine ,had a great buzz and feeling of making the best veg chowder ever,gave me a right laugh 😁,total accident ,meant to be a soup ,I wrote the recipe down .

1930,very bad migraine,NS.

2030,bad migraine eased.NS very strong. 

22.30 .sleep .ok.

Didn't get out this day ,rested .

powerback

0730 wake: not the worst mood, jumped spritely out of bed .

0800 raging critic begins,headache,adrenilne surge.

0830 breakfast,intrusive thoughts.

0930 exhausted from anxiety +adrenaline surge.

1030 1.1ml Prozac,

1200-1400 went to the supermarket ,legs like lead ,carried one heavyish bag and felt tired.

anxiety 10/10

15.30 green tea,floating through anxiety and adrenaline  surge. The strongest I can ever remember all day.

17.30 dinner,racing critic,

1830 feel strange,depersonalization.muscle twitch  in my leg ,very unusual .a little hyper.

2030 mood swings ,adrenaline surges have eased. Irritable  .

21.30 adrenaline surge back [got texting a family member ,nose out of joint ]im getting better at minding my own business but old habits hey .

2330 broken sleep .

I didn't have a migraine this day ,first day in about 7 days .

🙏🏄‍♂️

Altostrata
On 2/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, powerback said:

5mg prozac liquid=1.25ml ,so I just went down to a notch above the 1ml .

So the reduction is 0.15  I think 

Given Prozac's long half-life, a dosage chance can take a week or so to attain full effect. Over the last 3 days, it seems the activation (headache, etc.) has been a bit less?

Altostrata

pb, your update, please.

powerback
18 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

pb, your update, please.

Hi Alto ,im working on it, put it up tomorrow,Im wrecked for bed now.

Im claiming a window in the second half of today ,im tired all day but noise sensitivity gone today ,I felt good going about my day running errands .no migraine ,able to fight critic off ok .

Im a little restless and overwhelmed but a good mood mostly today.

Night and take care.

Thanks 🙏.

powerback
20 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Given Prozac's long half-life, a dosage chance can take a week or so to attain full effect. Over the last 3 days, it seems the activation (headache, etc.) has been a bit less?

oops sorry forgot to reply to this,yes headaches/migraines  less .

Altostrata

Seems the Prozac dose might have been too high. Please keep monitoring daily for a week, could be you need even less.

powerback
Just now, Altostrata said:

Seems the Prozac dose might have been too high. Please keep monitoring daily for a week, could be you need even less.

Ye ile keep the notes for a good while ,im up for trying less in a week or so .

im after cleaning my diet up massively the last 5 days and I have my passion back for healthy/clean eating 

now no way can I make any claims in regard diet but im sticking to eating clean like my life depends on it .

god the switch was rough and the last 6 months  but there's no ignoring today how I felt.

I wont get ahead of myself .

Bless you Alto for all you do ❤️.

Altostrata

You're very welcome. powerback. We all love you here.

powerback
2 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

You're very welcome. powerback. We all love you here.

Ah shucks thanks ,im working on receiving compliments so that one is well received .

Carmie

Hi Powerback, 

Glad you’re getting into healthy, clean eating. You better get used to receiving compliments, because we can all see what a kind soul you are💚

powerback
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:42 PM, Carmie said:

Hi Powerback, 

Glad you’re getting into healthy, clean eating. You better get used to receiving compliments, because we can all see what a kind soul you are💚

Thanks carmie .your too kind.

I hope your comforting yourself well with going through the loss of your Dad .

Keep yourself well .🙏

powerback

12/02/19    Tuesday  

0700wake,fear ,adrenaline surging,butterflies in stomach ,heart beating through chest.

0930 breakfast,anxiety fear panic ,light headed.

1030 adrenaline surging .1.1mg Prozac.

1100-1300 brain buzzing/vertigo ,weak bladder.

1300-1600 forced myself to rest, yawning during the day [very unusual ].I remember doing this when I was first on meds years ago.

1700 dinner ,somewhat calm with racing  mind,strange muscle twitching in calves .

1800.out for a little walk .

2030 noise sensitivity 3/10,feeling a little calmer inside myself .

2200 mixed thoughts of intrusive and nice memories.

2300 sleep ok,vivid dreams . 

13/0219    Wednesday 

0700 wake ,doom dread fear.

0730 back to sleep .

0815  wake ,doom,dread,fear,anxiety 9/10

0930 breakfast ,adrenaline surge 

1045  1.1ml Prozac,light headed ,not a bad mood.strong fatigue ,lay down .

1100-1500 ran errands and went to appointments ,very calm and went about my day with purpose ,able to bat away intrusive thoughts easily .I will claim a window for most of this day .irritation was non existent .

2030 very tired .

0030 sleep ok .vivid dreams.

Adrenaline surges were not as strong as the day before.

14/02/19   Thursday 

0800 wake,tired ,headache,fear.

1045 1.1mg Prozac ,cortisol/adrenaline surges ,heart beating out of chest,jumpy,very slow cognition ,every cell in my body seems to be screaming at me .

overwhelmed with intrusive thoughts ,flash backs,no migraine

1900 nasty noise sensitivity ,mood swings in my head.

2300 sleep ok .

today was a disaster I would like to forget ,very dark depression ,nasty day.emotional sensitivity was shocking this day.

I suppose I had to crash after an ok the day before .

thecowisback

it makes such grim reading seeing all the symptoms written down . sorry you're having such a hard time with the cortisol surges :( 

powerback
3 minutes ago, thecowisback said:

it makes such grim reading seeing all the symptoms written down . sorry you're having such a hard time with the cortisol surges :( 

im not too bad today ,took me a while to write ,brain is very slow lately .all we  can do is keep trying I suppose 

Gracee

Hi @powerback,  I started following your thread because when I get down to the low doses of my taper (a very long way off), I may consider a Prozac Bridge.  Respectfully, is it OK if I ask why you are tapering fast?  Thanks,

G.

powerback
41 minutes ago, Gracee said:

Hi @powerback,  I started following your thread because when I get down to the low doses of my taper (a very long way off), I may consider a Prozac Bridge.  Respectfully, is it OK if I ask why you are tapering fast?  Thanks,

G.

HI gracee,ile get back to you again ,sorry im exausted this evening .so I better switch off .

In short effexor was poisioning me and the switch was desperate.so mine is a little more desperate

.think your own out carefully.

Take care

👄ingore this ha

Gracee
3 hours ago, powerback said:

HI gracee,ile get back to you again ,sorry im exausted this evening .so I better switch off .

In short effexor was poisioning me and the switch was desperate.so mine is a little more desperate

.think your own out carefully.

Take care

👄ingore this ha

Thanks for response powerback.  I wish you the best and will continue to follow your progress.   Sorry, not ignoring....haha , cuz I'm looking forward to you stabilizing.  

p.s. I also discontinued drinking alcohol several years ago.   Made a huge difference in the quality of my life.

Altostrata
On 2/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, powerback said:

5mg prozac liquid=1.25ml ,so I just went down to a notch above the 1ml .

So the reduction is 0.15  I think 

The 1.1mg Prozac means 1.1mL Prozac, correct?

Over the last 7 days, has the severity of symptoms stayed the same, increased, or decreased?

powerback
19 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

The 1.1mg Prozac means 1.1mL Prozac, correct?

Over the last 7 days, has the severity of symptoms stayed the same, increased, or decreased?

Hi Alto,on the Prozac thread it says "if your fluoxetine liquid contains  20mg in 5ml of liquid ":

1ml=4mg  0.5ml=2mg  0.25ml=1mg 0.2ml=0.8mg.

I never went further than 1.25ml=5mg.

when we agreed to go to 4.5mg ,I just went down to the next notch on the syringe .

so by my thinking its around the reduction we agreed 

ye some have decreased and some have upped .I'm noticing more positives to be happy about.i am noticing a dark depression that comes and goes as well ,im keeping an eye on it .I noticed the last few days simple things like washing up after cooking and cleaning isn't the big deal it was ,I get straight into it .

Ive looked for a 0.5  syringe but cant find one ,I better get a few online .

Thanks Alto.

Altostrata

Sounds like reduced Prozac might have been a good change. Let's observe for another 4 days or so.

Please be sure to make it 1.1mL Prozac in your notes, rather than mg -- we can get confused.

powerback
2 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Sounds like reduced Prozac might have been a good change. Let's observe for another 4 days or so.

Please be sure to make it 1.1mL Prozac in your notes, rather than mg -- we can get confused.

Ok sound alto thanks.

I did read on someone elses thread that 1mg=1ml ,it confused me but there solution must be suspended differently.

Take care.

Altostrata

Yes, exactly, everybody has different liquid concentrations. Displaying the dosage in milligrams of active ingredient (MGAI) means more to the staff.

powerback
3 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Yes, exactly, everybody has different liquid concentrations. Displaying the dosage in milligrams of active ingredient (MGAI) means more to the staff.

Way past my rattled brains capabilities converting to miligrams at the momment .

Judging by today's ridiculous symptoms im tempted to reduce another notch .

Im in what I can only describe as a dangerous depression today and PTSD  flashback .

Thanks alto .

Total respect.

Altostrata

Do you get these symptoms in waves? Do they happen at any particular time of day?

You might reduce to 1mL or 4mg Prozac. Please continue to track your symptom pattern daily.

powerback
38 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Do you get these symptoms in waves? Do they happen at any particular time of day?

You might reduce to 1mL or 4mg Prozac. Please continue to track your symptom pattern daily.

I get them mostly constantly .my system is so sensitized I believe the 1.1ml dose is having the affect of at least 2ml dose .

Thanks Alto .

Take care.

Altostrata

Hang in there, pb.