powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

Hi Powerback

I agree with you entirely, I have taken myself off many meds including lithium, sodium valproate, diazepam and many others and can honestly say they never ever helped me at all. 

I am just in the situation of staying on a certain dose to maintain my life as it is.

I have read a lot of David Healey's work and I agree it is all a sham.  Other people do need to believe that it is not a sham for their own sanity and so that they can carry on trusting their doctors.  It is a lonely road when you realise there are no magic cures.

I regret all my years of taking meds, it has been such a waste of life, but I have suffered a lot getting off them and on to them.  I just still work at seeing all sides, I find it helps me to be less angry.

I reported my ill treatment to NHS England and they just white washed what I was saying. 

Joy

Jan 2023 to July 2023 250mg quetiapine

Tapered off quetiapine again over 2 months - now weight problem

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, joy2730 said:

Hi Powerback

I agree with you entirely, I have taken myself off many meds including lithium, sodium valproate, diazepam and many others and can honestly say they never ever helped me at all. 

I am just in the situation of staying on a certain dose to maintain my life as it is.

I have read a lot of David Healey's work and I agree it is all a sham.  Other people do need to believe that it is not a sham for their own sanity and so that they can carry on trusting their doctors.  It is a lonely road when you realise there are no magic cures.

I regret all my years of taking meds, it has been such a waste of life, but I have suffered a lot getting off them and on to them.  I just still work at seeing all sides, I find it helps me to be less angry.

I reported my ill treatment to NHS England and they just white washed what I was saying. 

Joy

HI joy all us members and mods are paving the new road of change .total respect to your  maintenance dose ,I'm finding I'm painfully sensitive to cuts but I'm learning a lot and I'm not as in a rush to be at zero like I was last year .

your journey and experience is invaluable albeit painful for you .

we got to sign them petitions and follow the great sites and people that advocate change .

Take care joy .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

12 hours ago, dj2010 said:

sorry to hear you had a rough day PB, how are you feeling today? try get out on a hike if possible and clear your head

take care

Hi DJ ,a lot better today thanks ,my critic was raging all weekend ,very scary .I think its connected to a cold I cant shake off ,it has me  weak and tired  .

I had a job on today ,it was a long day but got it done ,I was like a snail but accepted my body is weak and let my workmate pick up the slack :D.

I even had one of them intense belly laughs today ,I really enjoyed it :)

Thanks DJ .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

7 hours ago, pinkfairy said:

i know where you are PB your making that tee-shirt aren’t you 😂

Hope your feeling a tiny bit better...

Hi pink ye the tshirt :D.

As I said to DJ there it was a better day by far ,ile be tired tonight  after a long day working but I took my time today .

Hope the school week got off to a good start for you and your son  today .

I couldn't sleep until nearly 1am but I watched a good documentary for distraction .

I hope you well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

11 hours ago, powerback said:

Hi DJ ,a lot better today thanks ,my critic was raging all weekend ,very scary .I think its connected to a cold I cant shake off ,it has me  weak and tired  .

I had a job on today ,it was a long day but got it done ,I was like a snail but accepted my body is weak and let my workmate pick up the slack :D.

Thanks DJ .

only couple months now until out of the cold and flu season and the weather starts warming up, will be a relief to get through it,

thats great to hear, keeping self occupied and distracted from withdrawal is very important,

glad your feeling better,

take care

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

"The Body Keeps the Score".

by Bessel Van der Kolk.

I got it a few months ago.

A lot about PTSD.  Not for reading if sensitive.  Some folks have had horrific experiences most of us could not relate to.  

With respect, some on here do seem to have had equally bad experiences from childhood on.

Bless them all.

Born 1945. 

1999 - First Effexor/Venlafaxine

2016 Withdrawal research. Effexor.  13Jul - 212.5mg;  6Aug - 200.0mg;  24Aug - 187.5mg;  13Sep - 175.0mg;  3Oct - 162.5mg;  26Oct - 150mg 

2017  9Jan - 150.00mg;  23Mar - 137.50mg;  24Apr - 125.00mg;  31May - 112.50mg holding;  3Sep - 100.00mg;  20Sep - 93.75mg;  20Oct - 87.5mg;  12Nov - 81.25mg;  13 Dec - 75.00mg

2018  18Jan - 69.1mg; 16Feb - 62.5mg; 16March - 57.5mg (-8%); 22Apr - 56.3mg(-2%); CRASHED - Updose 29May - 62.5mg; Updose - 1Jul - 75.0mg. Updose - 2Aug - 87.5mg. Updose - 27Aug - 100.0mg. Updose - 11Oct 112.5mg. Updose - 6Nov 125.00mg

2019 Updoses 19 Jan - 150.0mg. 1April - 162.5mg. 24 April - Feeling better - doing tasks, getting outside.  7 May - usual depression questionnaire gives "probably no depression" result.

Supps/Vits  Omega 3;  Chelated Magnesium;  Prebiotics/Probiotics, Vit D3. 

2 hours ago, peng said:

"The Body Keeps the Score".

by Bessel Van der Kolk.

I got it a few months ago.

A lot about PTSD.  Not for reading if sensitive.  Some folks have had horrific experiences most of us could not relate to.  

With respect, some on here do seem to have had equally bad experiences from childhood on.

Bless them all.

Peng do I press the ignore button or do you ,because I dont appreciate your tone .no one on this site has the right to judge others experience .

If your going through hard times im sorry for you ,but stop coming to my thread and dumping these posts .

Kindly back off and ignore my thread because theres enough antaganism in the "real world".

Respect .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

6 hours ago, dj2010 said:

only couple months now until out of the cold and flu season and the weather starts warming up, will be a relief to get through it,

thats great to hear, keeping self occupied and distracted from withdrawal is very important,

glad your feeling better,

take care

Cant claim to have the flu DJ  but bring on spring thats for sure .

Take care 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

?

Shucks, only giving details of the book an earlier poster could not remember author of.

Sorry I accidentally triggered something PB.

Born 1945. 

2016 Withdrawal research. Effexor.  13Jul - 212.5mg;  6Aug - 200.0mg;  24Aug - 187.5mg;  13Sep - 175.0mg;  3Oct - 162.5mg;  26Oct - 150mg 

2017  9Jan - 150.00mg;  23Mar - 137.50mg;  24Apr - 125.00mg;  31May - 112.50mg holding;  3Sep - 100.00mg;  20Sep - 93.75mg;  20Oct - 87.5mg;  12Nov - 81.25mg;  13 Dec - 75.00mg

2018  18Jan - 69.1mg; 16Feb - 62.5mg; 16March - 57.5mg (-8%); 22Apr - 56.3mg(-2%); CRASHED - Updose 29May - 62.5mg; Updose - 1Jul - 75.0mg. Updose - 2Aug - 87.5mg. Updose - 27Aug - 100.0mg. Updose - 11Oct 112.5mg. Updose - 6Nov 125.00mg

2019 Updoses 19 Jan - 150.0mg. 1April - 162.5mg. 24 April - Feeling better - doing tasks, getting outside.  7 May - usual depression questionnaire gives "probably no depression" result.

5 hours ago, peng said:

?

Shucks, only giving details of the book an earlier poster could not remember author of.

Sorry I accidentally triggered something PB.

so would the name of the  author not of been enough besides the fact you also had to underline the word  do in your explaining of others on the site having bad experiences since childhood .

I wont be drawn into this again peng ,the seed was sown a while ago in our posts .

I had answered the member on her own thread about the author .

I'm afraid you haven't left much to the imagination with how you worded the post .

I wont play mind games .

ile press the ignore button myself .

We have massively different opinions that have shown up before ,I was happy to leave it at that .there's no point coming near another persons thread if there's no common ground .

Take care and respect . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Wow! - I cannot believe how you are adding 2 and 2 and getting 6, PB.

You are totally misinterpreting my post in the worst possible way.

Sorry, I won't bother you again.  Hope you get better soon.

Born 1945. 

23 minutes ago, peng said:

Wow! - I cannot believe how you are adding 2 and 2 and getting 6, PB.

You are totally misinterpreting my post in the worst possible way.

Sorry, I won't bother you again.  Hope you get better soon.

If that be the case explain why you had to underline the word "do".

You can pm me the answer .

As I said already you didn't leave me to think anything else with that response on my thread to a member I was in conversation with.

I mean no ill what so ever peng to yourself .I'm sticking by what I think and  am judging it  as a critical reply on our previous interactions .

Respect to your recovery . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On 22/01/2018 at 7:59 PM, powerback said:

Hi pink ye the tshirt :D.

As I said to DJ there it was a better day by far ,ile be tired tonight  after a long day working but I took my time today .

Hope the school week got off to a good start for you and your son  today .

I couldn't sleep until nearly 1am but I watched a good documentary for distraction .

I hope you well .

Glad it went good for you :) 

Bad start to the week,tidal wave descended urgh!!

how do you copy & paste links?like from you tube 

am so knew to this lol 

xxx

First AD when i was 19.Binge drinker/drugs 15 years weekend use.I was always pulled on and off.2005-2007-Mirtapine 45mg CT. 2010-2016 Paxil 40mg + Zopiclone.Jan-2016 i was CT off Paxil.Stopped alcohol Jan 2016.Given 2-4mg of Diazepam April 2016 CT them after 3 month.They reinstated 8mg of Diazepam July 2016 and the Doctor CT me off Zopiclone the same day.They then tried adding all different drugs Mirt one of them at 15mg (i took 7.5mg).I was tapered August 2016 7.5mg.Sep 2016 7mg.Oct 2016 6mg.Tried 1mg of Paxil-stopped after 2 days.Nov 2016 5.5mg.Tried olanzapine @2.5mg (stopped after a week)Dec 2016-5mg.Tried switching to liquid Jan-March 2017 (no good)back to pills.April 2017-4.75mg of Diazepam June 2017 -4.5mg.July 2018 went inpatient for 10 days.Awakening 4 days later.HELD.Sep 2017 4.3mg Dec 2017-4mg (Held)April 2019- started tapering the Mirtazapine.Sep 2019 at 6mg of Mirtazapine (HELD)Stopped smoking CT after 26 years.10.16.19..Restarted the Diazepam taper Jan 2020 micro tapering (game changer) now 18/7/23 @0.052mg Diazepam + Mirtazapine @6mg.

1 hour ago, pinkfairy said:

Glad it went good for you :) 

Bad start to the week,tidal wave descended urgh!!

how do you copy & paste links?like from you tube 

am so knew to this lol 

xxx

Hi pink .we keep going thru hell ,just remember itl pass ,that's what i say to myself but soo hard at times .ive crushing headaches for days ,my brain is on fire for 2 days  .

when you are  in youtube go up to the top were it has the web address part ,double click this part until it is highlighted ,then right click on mouse or the right button down at the touch pad on laptop ,this will bring up a caption with options,click on copy ,then go out of youtube and into were ever you want to put the video up and right click again and paste will come up ,click that and it will appear .

I hope I explained it ok :).I'm no wiz myself ,youl be fine .

If I haven't explained it clear enough go into youtube and type how to copy and paste . 

Take care pink .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 1/22/2018 at 1:52 PM, powerback said:

Thanks DJ .

That is great!

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

I AM COMPLETELY FREE OF PAXIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Forever.

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

"You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story." - Baylissa

6 hours ago, SkyBlue said:

That is great!

Ye SB it was brief but enjoyed .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus

:)

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

I AM COMPLETELY FREE OF PAXIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Forever.

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

"You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story." - Baylissa

I wonder is there any validity to this video .one for the mods and members  .

Thanks in advance .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

10 hours ago, powerback said:

I wonder is there any validity to this video .one for the mods and members  .

Thanks in advance .

interesting video PB, the withdrawals are certainly worse than any opioids! I don't believe for 1 second that doctors and psychiatrists don't know how devastating this drug is

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

Thank you for posting about the opiode narcotic aspect of ADS. 

When I took venlafaxine and mirtazepine I did feel.they were different from the cital opram I am stuck on now.

I once licked a spoon of a clients oral morphine by mistake and it was the same floating I got when on mirtazepine

Heroin was originally used as an antidepressant.

Joy

1 hour ago, joy2730 said:

When I took venlafaxine and mirtazepine I did feel.they were different from the cital opram I am stuck on now.

I once licked a spoon of a clients oral morphine by mistake and it was the same floating I got when on mirtazepine

Joy

Your welcome joy,oh wow did ye ,im terified what my brain is like on this drug ,I wonder do I need a bridge off this drug,is there anyone out there I wonder thats got off it ,I have cold Turkey symptoms still on it ,do most people use a benzo to come off these drugs .

I cant function in society like this .

Take care joy

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Is anyone aware high doses of vitamin c to adversely affect the body  in withdrawl .I cant tell myself, for weeks I was taking high doses to ward off the flu because I now don't get the flu jab after years of being told I needed  it  by the human robotic prescription machines ,seriously did you ever hear the noise of that machine while siting outside to go in for an appointment,its constant  :D.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

5 hours ago, joy2730 said:

Joy

Check out the website joy ,its much more detailed on it .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I think high doses of any vitamin can be dangerous if taken for a prolonged period.

Vitamins are apparently more effective if you get them.from food.

I spent years taking multivitamins plus iron and when I stopped taking them as an experiment I felt better.

I hated venlafaxine and was cold turkeyed by a psychiatrist and I was a total mess for months.  I will never take it again.

Joy

Just now, joy2730 said:

I think high doses of any vitamin can be dangerous if taken for a prolonged period.

Vitamins are apparently more effective if you get them.from food.

I spent years taking multivitamins plus iron and when I stopped taking them as an experiment I felt better.

I hated venlafaxine and was cold turkeyed by a psychiatrist and I was a total mess for months.  I will never take it again.

Joy

Thanks joy for your reply ,really ile be careful in future ,I can never tell what irritates  my system .I watched a seminar about vitiman c ,it all sounded good ,but thr withdrawl factor adds to it . the doctor recommended a powder called "sufficient c .its not cheap .

Oh no don't take it again ,why would you .I just wish I had the back to the future car :D

Take care .  

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Who's got the wave machine key ,please make it stop ,japers like please .what's  with these headaches .

This can not continue while tapering ,I'm on a hold for months .

this is as far from the mods advice as you'll get on here but I need off this drug  quick ,this drug is paradoxical and its ripping me apart ,I'm scared what ile do . 

Sorry for triggers I just want to note today .could be the worst day I've had .this day week I'm going on a little break and I just pray I'm ok for it because if I'm like this I cant ,breathe man breathe . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Ok so I'm coming down from that extreme episode ,I can actually feel it in my system ,in the last hour ive gone from oh sh*t I wont even be able to do dins to coming down and hey were are  the mushrooms lets start dinner .the mind boggles . it actually feels something like a bad trip and I'm coming out of it .;)

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi Powerback

Thanks for your comment about my post on someone else's thread.  I'm glad to see that your strange feelings have subsided.  I really don't know what the leaders of the pharmaceutical companies are "thinking" except about $$$$$.  It's bizarre.  It's very much like the cigarette fiasco, but much worse.  I did have to laugh when I thought about how one determines whether a mouse is responding to an anti-depressant.  (I don't want to know, actually, as I suspect it would depress me.)

Peace,

Rosetta

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/16629-rosetta-ct-may-2011-too-fast-taper-feb-2017/?page=25

2001-2011 Celexa 10 mg raised to 40 mg then 60 mg over this time period

May 2011 OB Doctor's Cold switch Celexa 60 mg to 10 mg Zoloft sertraline (baby born)

2012-2016 - Doctors raised dose of Zoloft up to 150 mg

2016 - Xanax prescribed - as needed - 0.5 mg about every 3 days (bad reaction)

2016 - Stopped Xanax

Late 2016- Began (too fast) taper of Zoloft

Early 2017 - Trazodone prescribed for bedtime (doseage unknown)

Feb 2017 - Completed taper/stopped Trazodone

Drug free since Feb 2017

2017 - Unisom otc very rarely for sleep

1 hour ago, Rosetta said:

Hi Powerback

Thanks for your comment about my post on someone else's thread.  I'm glad to see that your strange feelings have subsided.  I really don't know what the leaders of the pharmaceutical companies are "thinking" except about $$$$$.  It's bizarre.  It's very much like the cigarette fiasco, but much worse.  I did have to laugh when I thought about how one determines whether a mouse is responding to an anti-depressant.  (I don't want to know, actually, as I suspect it would depress me.)

Peace,

Rosetta

Hi Rosetta your welcome ,thanks for popping to my thread .Its the human condition  these company's are up there with the Bernard  Madoffs   of the world .there just the same as government lobbyists with doctors also .George Orwell had it so correct a long time ago .now don't get me wrong I'm no Debby downer but we were forced to look at the reality .we can only hope to save future generations .

Be safe . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I'm siting here awake 2 hours wondering why the connection between my extreme noise sensitivity is intertwined with me having such a bad mood ,I do everything not to snap ,a drawer being closed near me  or a books pages turning is painful and impossible to like .Anyone got a spare cave I can borrow .why do I have the urge to put my head through the wall .sorry for triggers .

Maybe if this virus ever leaves my system it will get better .what's with the burning brain lately also .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Don't snap PB. Face it, feel it, accept it. Your CNS will switch mode soon. Practice your coping techniques. It's all we have in the waves.

Took my first SSRI sipralexa/lexapro/escitalopram in 2007 for depression. In 2010 the doctor switched me to paroxetine/seroxat/paxil for anxiety.

My paroxetine story from then on:

2010-15 from 10mg up to 20mg

jan 2016 30mg

may 2016 0mg cold turkey (don't!)

dec 2016 symptoms: anxiety, tremor (could barely stand)

jan 2017 reinstated at 7.5mg to taper in steps of 10%

Dose changes from may 2017 to now: 

5.0/4.7/4.4/4.0/3.7/3.5/3.3/3.1mg

I  need to note that the this is the strongest overwhelming feeling ive ever had in my chest/heart ,its actually physical ,I'm trembling a little and the only thing I can compare it to is grief,i am not  totally afraid of it .its obviously the process when you make the decision to stop adding meds to a meds problem.

Had a little walk and back at home lying on the bed with curtains pulled ,my body feels this is what's best today .    

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

16 minutes ago, miT said:

Don't snap PB. Face it, feel it, accept it. Your CNS will switch mode soon. Practice your coping techniques. It's all we have in the waves.

Thanks miT .your so kind ,you always pop up and pick me up out of the trenches when needed .your so correct ,its all we have .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Oh Pb am in that deep grief too..

your not alone my friend.Xx

hey I made some soup yesterday 

butter nut squash,lentils,celery,onions,garlic,carrots & veg stock it was lovely.So thank you for the ideas of soups.

Hope it passes soon Pb 

xxx

First AD when i was 19.Binge drinker/drugs 15 years weekend use.I was always pulled on and off.2005-2007-Mirtapine 45mg CT. 2010-2016 Paxil 40mg + Zopiclone.Jan-2016 i was CT off Paxil.Stopped alcohol Jan 2016.Given 2-4mg of Diazepam April 2016 CT them after 3 month.They reinstated 8mg of Diazepam July 2016 and the Doctor CT me off Zopiclone the same day.They then tried adding all different drugs Mirt one of them at 15mg (i took 7.5mg).I was tapered August 2016 7.5mg.Sep 2016 7mg.Oct 2016 6mg.Tried 1mg of Paxil-stopped after 2 days.Nov 2016 5.5mg.Tried olanzapine @2.5mg (stopped after a week)Dec 2016-5mg.Tried switching to liquid Jan-March 2017 (no good)back to pills.April 2017-4.75mg of Diazepam June 2017 -4.5mg.July 2018 went inpatient for 10 days.Awakening 4 days later.HELD.Sep 2017 4.3mg Dec 2017-4mg (Held)April 2019- started tapering the Mirtazapine.Sep 2019 at 6mg of Mirtazapine (HELD)Stopped smoking CT after 26 years.10.16.19..Restarted the Diazepam taper Jan 2020 micro tapering (game changer) now 18/7/23 @0.052mg Diazepam + Mirtazapine @6mg.