powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

2 hours ago, Steve61 said:

Hi PB. I updosed on my ad’s and got relief. I was tapering too quickly , I realise that now. There are people on here with a lot more knowledge of ad’s than me but I know a lot about alcoholism. Meetings and the 12 steps will help with your general sense of well being. Isolating is such a bad thing for us . I know that I could convince myself that a drink would help me cope better with these withdrawals from my ad . What a mistake that would be !! AA meetings keep things in perspective for me . I know a drink will not help and will only make my ad withdrawals far,far worse. I try to keep everything in the day,  PB. If I’m suffering,  I try to think , it’s just for today. I might feel different tomorrow. I can cope with anything for a day.

Good Luck

Steve

Hi Steve,  I saw your response here regarding updosing and have sent you a personal message regarding your experience.  Hibari 

9/2013-4/2014:  After moms death, was prescribed a series of meds for short periods of time that didn't work. Zoloft, Lexapro,  Nortriptyline, Liquid Prozac, Cymbalta. 

1/2014-9/2014. Clonzapam: Given Lamictal, stopped Clonzapam at .125mgs  

1/2015-4 2017 Remeron: 41.25 -0.025mgs

7/2015-11/2018 Lamictal: 200mgs-0.05 mgs Had paradoxical reaction to Lamictal wd, broke my heart to take a benzo but wasn't sleeping. 

3/28/2019 -2/5/ 2021  Clonazapam: 0.625mgs-.00115 Med Free 

July 27th, 2022**Severe Setback due to surgery/ anesthesia. 

9/7/22-10/4/22 Trazadone 50-100mgs for sleep, 10/13/22-11/13/22 Trazadone 1 mg to stabilize

10/4/22-11/20/22 Remeron 7.5mgs (for sleep doesn't work) 11/20/22 7.3 - 12/31/22 6.3 

2023: 1/18/23 6.1 - 6/6/23 3.6  6/16 3.4  6/28 3.0 7/12 2.7  7/28 2.5 8/11 2.2 8/23 2.0  9/5 1.8  9/16 1.6  9/30 1.4  10/13 1.2  10/26 1.0  11/9 0.8  11/22 0.6  12/6 0.4  12/23 0.2.

2024 1/4/24  Remeron/Mirtazapine free 

Additional Support:  Armour Thyroid 75mgs, Magnesium Glycinate 300-500mgs,  L-theanine 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck at the doctors tomorrow PB, you need to try and work out properly the prozac equivalent to venlafaxine and the drop the same amount of venlafaxine to the amount of prozac that you are adding, that way you will not have too much if that makes sense,  remain positive im sure it will be fine, just try and bridge as slowly as possible so you can stop if you need to,

take care

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

2 hours ago, dj2010 said:

good luck at the doctors tomorrow PB, you need to try and work out properly the prozac equivalent to venlafaxine and the drop the same amount of venlafaxine to the amount of prozac that you are adding, that way you will not have too much if that makes sense,  remain positive im sure it will be fine, just try and bridge as slowly as possible so you can stop if you need to,

take care

Cheers DJ but im very unstable and its quite shocking ,im supposed to be going away the end of next week so I mite not do the switch until 2 weeks .Im just so sad its turned out so bad .very strong SI and im very worried .it mite be a reaction to the anaesthetic I got last week after slicing my leg open on a job[needed stitches ] ,a direct result of being very sick and no concentration ,very dangerous .im a liability now and the small amount of work I was getting will dry up and I cant blame him ,if it happened to anyone else on the job the man I was working for could of been sued . huge compensation culture in Ireland .

I need relief now DJ its too bad ,im down badly but hopefully not out .if the bridge doesn't work im going to hospital and they can pump me full of drugs because im beyond warn out ,my own brain is destroying itself and wants me gone .

Keep safe .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi PB,

What r u doing dude?

what work you do?

My internet is under surveillance.

Doc  liver fat  is reversible with rokka, emental cheese, apples and chixken, beef no fat, strict diet  and to keep specific time for meals

I have news tomorrow is very important, appontment with endo doctor. Relationships with friends are  close to end., only 2. family is ****

tomorrow you have an appointment with doc. ? What will happen ?

How's things with your girlfriend dude ?

Today I went to doc  next ,  I was in so so shape, etc. fatigue, numbenss  he said i have to increase morning, noon and night frisium and xanax, I hardly cope with stress PB.

Meditation  and try working out.

be strong

take care

2011 protracted withdrawal symptoms from Effexor, managed to come off
2013-2015  risperidone consta 50 mg, started tapering from March 2015 to 1,66mg/day and from 02/2015 started seroxat 10mg/day

01/17 Seroxat 2,0mg,olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 25mg/every 15days

05/17 Seroxat 1mg,olanzapine 5mg,risp.consta 25mg/every 15days

06/17 Seroxat 2drops,olanzapine 5mg,liquid risperidone2mg

07/17 Seroxat 1 drop,olanzapine 5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 10/17 Seroxat 0mg,olanzapine,5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 12/17 Seroxat 1/2 drop, olanzapine 5mg,  04/18 Olanzapine 1,25mg, 04/18 xanax 0,5mg

24/06/2019 doc said to take 10mg olanzapine for 13days and down to 5mg
 been taking 10mg for 14 days, 5mg for 8 days  and  tapered to  3/4quart. 5mg  for 14 days, 1/2 for 14 days,

01/08/19 2,5mg

08/2021 5mg olanzapine

Supplements Omega 3, Turmeric, Bacopa monneri, Mucuna Pruriens

I see the DR in a few hours and im trying to come up with a strategy for the bridge ,thinking of taking both for a fewfew days and then taper venlefaxine over afew weeks ,stay on prozac for a few months .

Im confident I have no choice.

I painted a small wall just now and all my joints are sore especially my shoulder,im lying down because of my extreme fatigue and burning brain .this is beyond normal .im deppressed and disgusted I putpur up with this misery this long.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Got liquid prozac from DR ,Im wondering weather to just do a straight swop or a gradual switch ,but im so fatigued today I cant even think straight .

Im thinking 10ml with  37.5  venlefaxine for a few days and when I taper down the venlefaxine ile taper up prozac 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus

PB,

I would suggest a gradual taper to crossover. It minimizes the risk if you have any issues. Better safe than sorry. 

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

5 minutes ago, apace41 said:

PB,

I would suggest a gradual taper to crossover. It minimizes the risk if you have any issues. Better safe than sorry. 

Best,

Andy

Thanks andy ,I feel sad having to do this but I cant continue in this torture , im well aware my poor nervous system has taking a bashing the last while and im very nervous about this.im going away next friday week and im petrified how ile react but im in a seroius hole.

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

pb, good luck with bridging.

Dont bash yourself for feeling you need to do this.

I was the same when this second crash started at 56.25mg (this May) in the 2 year taper from about 17 years on venlafaxine up to 225mg, and I have had to updose.

Today is a red day on my chart (ie - bad) , but if you read about child or youth trauma, some say that the brain is remapped by the experiences and I am guessing we have to be philosophical about the bad deal.

I trust you will feel better soon (and so will I).

Best wishes

Born 1945. 

1999 - First Effexor/Venlafaxine

2016 Withdrawal research. Effexor.  13Jul - 212.5mg;  6Aug - 200.0mg;  24Aug - 187.5mg;  13Sep - 175.0mg;  3Oct - 162.5mg;  26Oct - 150mg 

2017  9Jan - 150.00mg;  23Mar - 137.50mg;  24Apr - 125.00mg;  31May - 112.50mg holding;  3Sep - 100.00mg;  20Sep - 93.75mg;  20Oct - 87.5mg;  12Nov - 81.25mg;  13 Dec - 75.00mg

2018  18Jan - 69.1mg; 16Feb - 62.5mg; 16March - 57.5mg (-8%); 22Apr - 56.3mg(-2%); CRASHED - Updose 29May - 62.5mg; Updose - 1Jul - 75.0mg. Updose - 2Aug - 87.5mg. Updose - 27Aug - 100.0mg. Updose - 11Oct 112.5mg. Updose - 6Nov 125.00mg

2019 Updoses 19 Jan - 150.0mg. 1April - 162.5mg. 24 April - Feeling better - doing tasks, getting outside.  7 May - usual depression questionnaire gives "probably no depression" result.

Supps/Vits  Omega 3;  Chelated Magnesium;  Prebiotics/Probiotics, Vit D3. 

2 hours ago, peng said:

pb, good luck with bridging.

Dont bash yourself for feeling you need to do this.

I was the same when this second crash started at 56.25mg (this May) in the 2 year taper from about 17 years on venlafaxine up to 225mg, and I have had to updose.

Today is a red day on my chart (ie - bad) , but if you read about child or youth trauma, some say that the brain is remapped by the experiences and I am guessing we have to be philosophical about the bad deal.

I trust you will feel better soon (and so will I).

Best wishes

Thanks peng .my  mind is running wild but I believe ive no choice my mood and temperament is shocking ,I can see were this is going.i know its not panic or neuro emotions ,the match of my stress and nerves have burnt out ,im very worried ive pushed it too far   .I want to get my affairs in order but im afraid to go near anyone and worry them ,but I know my own brain .ive had enough if this bridge  doesn't work .

its so funny because people couldn't get there head around this kind of talking ,but a simple door being closed today made my brain shudder like I was beside a jet engine mi should have to put up with that .i painted a wall today for an hour and I had to lay down and rest .

Im well aware this mite be the last thing my nervous system needs but here I am and terrified .

theres a lot of talk about using a benzo to help but I haven't had one in a long time .

The one thing I forgot to ask the DR was do I take 10mg of Prozac with the 37.5 venlafaxine ,10 mg equals 37.5 .

sorry for your red day ,do you mix up past trauma with withdrawl or has withdrawl given you easy access to the horrible feelings .ie opening the door .

take care peng .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi I have a question and want to put this past the mods and esteamed members .im thinking of introducing 2mg of prozac  with my orginal dose of venlafaxine (37.5 minus 4 beads for a week and as I dose up prozac dose down on venlefaxine the same percentage .

Thanks in advance.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I am not an esteemed member, so I will let this question to others :-)

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

• Moderator Emeritus
3 hours ago, powerback said:

Hi I have a question and want to put this past the mods and esteamed members .im thinking of introducing 2mg of prozac  with my orginal dose of venlafaxine (37.5 minus 4 beads for a week and as I dose up prozac dose down on venlefaxine the same percentage .

I'm not sure I'm esteemed either, PB and Martina -- most of the time I'm just steamed (at the Pharma industry), but I'm happy to add my two cents.

I'm not entirely clear on what your proposing, PB.  Are you suggesting that your first move would be to keep the venlafaxine constant and simply add 2mg of Prozac before any effort to cross?  I would assume you would be doing that to simply see if you have any adverse reaction to the Prozac and see if that level provides you with any additional symptom relief?  If so, I can see that as an approach but I'd probably start at 1mg as a "test".  Assuming all is good for a couple of days (i.e., no adversity) you need to find the equivalence of venlafaxine and Prozac (I think it was in the article I posted to you a week or so ago).  Creating a chart with V on the left and P on the right and doing perhaps 25% "exchanges" each week for a 4 week period might be a simple way to achieve the cross (i.e., increase the P by 1/4 and decrease the V by 1/4) so that over month's time you have crossed.  If you are concerned that seems too fast you can try it over an eight week period at 1/8 or as slow as you feel comfortable.  If the additional mg of Prozac provides any "cushion" for you then you can continue that in the mix.

Does that make sense to you?

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

5 hours ago, apace41 said:

I'm not sure I'm esteemed either, PB and Martina -- most of the time I'm just steamed (at the Pharma industry), but I'm happy to add my two cents.

I'm not entirely clear on what your proposing, PB.  Are you suggesting that your first move would be to keep the venlafaxine constant and simply add 2mg of Prozac before any effort to cross?  I would assume you would be doing that to simply see if you have any adverse reaction to the Prozac and see if that level provides you with any additional symptom relief?  If so, I can see that as an approach but I'd probably start at 1mg as a "test".  Assuming all is good for a couple of days (i.e., no adversity) you need to find the equivalence of venlafaxine and Prozac (I think it was in the article I posted to you a week or so ago).  Creating a chart with V on the left and P on the right and doing perhaps 25% "exchanges" each week for a 4 week period might be a simple way to achieve the cross (i.e., increase the P by 1/4 and decrease the V by 1/4) so that over month's time you have crossed.  If you are concerned that seems too fast you can try it over an eight week period at 1/8 or as slow as you feel comfortable.  If the additional mg of Prozac provides any "cushion" for you then you can continue that in the mix.

Does that make sense to you?

Best,

Andy

Ye sound andy thanks my freind for backing up what im thinking ,my trust and confidence is on the floor so cheers,steamed is a good one alright.

Im wondering if I take them the same time or leave an hour,probably wont matter ?.

Cheers andy and take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
4 minutes ago, powerback said:

Im wondering if I take them the same time or leave an hour,probably wont matter ?.

If you are like me, PB, the act of taking the med every morning is a source of angst and irritation.  The thought of doing that twice seems like double the trouble.

I don't see anything that would change by spreading them out by an hour.  If you found one sedating then moving it to bedtime would make sense but otherwise I'd just take it all at once.

Best,

Andy

20 minutes ago, apace41 said:

If you are like me, PB, the act of taking the med every morning is a source of angst and irritation.  The thought of doing that twice seems like double the trouble.

I don't see anything that would change by spreading them out by an hour.  If you found one sedating then moving it to bedtime would make sense but otherwise I'd just take it all at once.

Best,

Andy

Exactly Andy but ide like to stay on this planet and it wont be like that if I keep going the way I am ,im a dog and my waist and hips have turned into a 10 year old boys from stress,all the muscle has been eaten away .  ,I don't even look at neighbours in the face ,its like living with the antichrist ,wrongly maybe  my fait is put into this switch ,a very long way out from when I should of tried it,  but I think  its better than a fast taper or cold turkey off the venlafaxine ..

Take care Andy .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

My solution is 20mg per 5ml from chemist . 

10mg =2.5 ml

5mg =1.25ml

2.5mg=0.625ml

1.25 mg= 0.3125ml 

Tommorow im going for 1mg introduction of Prozac .I have a syringe so ile take out 0.4ml.

Can a mod look over this please ,Im cringing I cant trust my own brain but hey what can I do .

Cheers .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I am keeping my fingers crossed you are able to stabilize on Prozac, PB.  Thinking about you - WR.

-1/06 - 3/07 Cymbalta. Fast taper (essentially CT); withdrawal symptoms after 4 mos (didn't realize was WD)

-10/07: 100 mg Zoloft; 1 mg Klonopin - tapered off Klonopin after 4 mos. Several unsuccessful slow tapers of Zoloft; went up and down in dose a lot

-Spring 2013 back on 1 mg Klonopin to counter WD symptoms; switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to 35 mg citalopram
-Two attempts at slow tapering citalopram, always increased dose due to WD; also increased Klonopin to 1.25 mg in 2014, then to 1.5 mg in 2015

-8/17-9/17: After holding one year at 20 mg, feeling withdrawal symptoms due to stress - slowly increased to 25 mg. No change in symptoms after 6 months (? tolerance ?)  - decided to start citalopram taper February 2018 (still on Klonopin 1.5 mg).

Supplements: fish oil; magnesium; vitamin D3; curcumin

Citalopram taper:  2/2018 - 12/2019: 25 mg - 11.03 mg I 2020: 10.89 mg - 7.9 mg I 2021: 7.8 mg - 5.26 mg I 2022: 5.2 mg - 3.36 mg I 2023: 3.3 mg - 1.47 mg 2024: 1/5/24: 1.44 mg; 1/19/24: 1.40 mg; 1/26/24: 1.37 mg; 2/2/24: 1.34 mg; 2/9/24: 1.31 mg; 2/23/24: 1.28 mg; 3/1/24: 1.25 mg; 3/8/24: 1.22 mg; 3/15/24: 1.19 mg; 3/29/24: 1.17 mg; 4/5/24: 1.14 mg; 4/13/24: 1.11 mg; 4/20/24: 1.09 mg

• Moderator Emeritus
57 minutes ago, powerback said:

My solution is 20mg per 5ml from chemist . 

Tommorow im going for 1mg introduction of Prozac .I have a syringe so ile take out 0.4ml.

PB,

If 20mg = 5ml then you would divide each side of the equation by 20 to get to 1mg.

Assuming that is correct, then 1mg = 5/20ml or .25ml.

Best,

Andy

9 hours ago, apace41 said:

PB,

If 20mg = 5ml then you would divide each side of the equation by 20 to get to 1mg.

Assuming that is correct, then 1mg = 5/20ml or .25ml.

Best,

Andy

Thanks andy fairplay .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

9 hours ago, wantrelief said:

I am keeping my fingers crossed you are able to stabilize on Prozac, PB.  Thinking about you - WR.

Cheers WR ,im my own worst critic so ile have myself to answer to but things are bad enough for way too long .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

hi Buddy , sorry not been on for a few days, had huge fights with wife that sent me into a small wave, it looks like you are all prepared now for the bridge, when you planning to go ahead with it? like others have said do it as slow and as small steps as possible to begin with so can stop if have any reaction, let us know how it goes, got fingers crossed for you

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

2 hours ago, dj2010 said:

hi Buddy , sorry not been on for a few days, had huge fights with wife that sent me into a small wave, it looks like you are all prepared now for the bridge, when you planning to go ahead with it? like others have said do it as slow and as small steps as possible to begin with so can stop if have any reaction, let us know how it goes, got fingers crossed for you

Sorry to hear about that DJ ,you should settle down soon and be ok .

I took 0.25ml/1mg at 8.30 and I swear I can feel a negative reaction but im feeling like death these days anyway .

People around me are so desperate for change that I feel a little under the cosh  to do this . But my choice at the end of the day.

Im not quite sure how far to go ,im chaseing the half life of the prozac .

I feel damned if I do and dont .

Ile only know exactly after weeks of a total change over .

Take care mate .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

37 minutes ago, powerback said:

I took 0.25ml/1mg at 8.30 and I swear I can feel a negative reaction but im feeling like death these days anyway .

People around me are so desperate for change that I feel a little under the cosh  to do this . But my choice at the end of the day.

Take care mate .

theres a chance the negative reaction might just be psychological as you know you have made a change so expecting something to happen, try stay positive if possible, really hoping this works out for you, take care

1 hour ago, powerback said:

Take care mate .

PB, I think your only problem is that you let yourself from your relatives to put you under the pressure.

I think your problems will stop and you will manage it if you will once come to the point when you just can say "this is the way suitable for me and I will go that way if you agree or not". Because like that they will bring you to death with their expectations. Please be you and then you will start to be happy - with or without them. Other is their struggle- they must decide for themselves if they respect your way and follow you through it or not. 

I think it is the only right decision that it is on the table.

05/2013 Lyrica 100 mg / per day for pain + PGAD resulting from caesarian delivery11/2014 started to taper: 50 mg per day/ for one week then c/tafter one month reinstated at 50 mg /per days of 10 July 2015 drug free-

symptoms OCD

24 minutes ago, Martina23 said:

PB, I think your only problem is that you let yourself from your relatives to put you under the pressure.

I think your problems will stop and you will manage it if you will once come to the point when you just can say "this is the way suitable for me and I will go that way if you agree or not". Because like that they will bring you to death with their expectations. Please be you and then you will start to be happy - with or without them. Other is their struggle- they must decide for themselves if they respect your way and follow you through it or not. 

I think it is the only right decision that it is on the table.

hi martina ,im saying that about others  very loosely ,im so unstable that the people around me cant deal with it ,there freaked out and expect DRs to be able to fix things .when it goes on this long it starts to feel like and look ridiculous  .they sit around and watch soap operas and then turn the other way when something happens but I feel very guilty judging anyone because the world is just so ignorant let alone loved ones that care but have there limits   ,its a sad fact about humans.Im in big trouble ,its terrifying being so close to chaos constantly .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

54 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

theres a chance the negative reaction might just be psychological as you know you have made a change so expecting something to happen, try stay positive if possible, really hoping this works out for you, take care

thanks DJ I hear you I really do ,but the few hours after taking the 1mg I noticed a spike in symptoms so I'm tempted to put it off for a while.

this day week im getting on a plane and I already think im too sick to get on it ,its very a tricky scenario that only sheer desperation can bring us .

I don't think its a coincidence that ive been to the toilet 6 times in less than an hour.

I have a shoulder and back massage in an hour ,im wrecked but determined to go and  get some stress out of me .

Take care my friend and happy heal to you . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus

Bon Voyage'!!!!

Best for your travels PB.  And may the massage do the trick.

Oh.....I so know the feeling.  I usually get all caught up in wondering if I forgot to pack something or other.

Ooooom, that's my meditative, calming word.

Blimey......I'm just headed to the dentist for a root canal!!!!!!!  Sooo.......travel nerves sound ever so much nicer.  B)

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

42 minutes ago, powerback said:

thanks DJ I hear you I really do ,but the few hours after taking the 1mg I noticed a spike in symptoms so I'm tempted to put it off for a while.

this day week im getting on a plane and I already think im too sick to get on it ,its very a tricky scenario that only sheer desperation can bring us .

I don't think its a coincidence that ive been to the toilet 6 times in less than an hour.

I have a shoulder and back massage in an hour ,im wrecked but determined to go and  get some stress out of me .

Take care my friend and happy heal to you . 

sorry to hear this PB, you really do deserve some relief, maybe so how go for 1 more day and then if decide if either put off the bridge for a while or put off your holiday, 

hope you have a nice massage,

5 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Bon Voyage'!!!!

Best for your travels PB.  And may the massage do the trick.

Oh.....I so know the feeling.  I usually get all caught up in wondering if I forgot to pack something or other.

Ooooom, that's my meditative, calming word.

Blimey......I'm just headed to the dentist for a root canal!!!!!!!  Sooo.......travel nerves sound ever so much nicer.  B)

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

mmt

Thanks MMT ,yikes sorry to hear you getting root canal ,I hope it went ok for you .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

IM just finished watching episode 5 of "REMEDY" docu series online ,it was a bout Lyme disease and Im shocked and overwhelmed at  the amount of crossover symptoms there is with withdrawl .its shocking .

I can barely keep my eyes open for weeks now and were the dam hell is the end of this  torture .

Im beyond furious and at my wits end .I doubt ive the patience for 6 more months of this let alone years 😡

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

how are you doing buddy, still bridging?

Yes, I was wondering, too, chum.

Born 1945. 

1999 - First Effexor/Venlafaxine

2016 Withdrawal research. Effexor.  13Jul - 212.5mg;  6Aug - 200.0mg;  24Aug - 187.5mg;  13Sep - 175.0mg;  3Oct - 162.5mg;  26Oct - 150mg 

2017  9Jan - 150.00mg;  23Mar - 137.50mg;  24Apr - 125.00mg;  31May - 112.50mg holding;  3Sep - 100.00mg;  20Sep - 93.75mg;  20Oct - 87.5mg;  12Nov - 81.25mg;  13 Dec - 75.00mg

2018  18Jan - 69.1mg; 16Feb - 62.5mg; 16March - 57.5mg (-8%); 22Apr - 56.3mg(-2%); CRASHED - Updose 29May - 62.5mg; Updose - 1Jul - 75.0mg. Updose - 2Aug - 87.5mg. Updose - 27Aug - 100.0mg. Updose - 11Oct 112.5mg. Updose - 6Nov 125.00mg

2019 Updoses 19 Jan - 150.0mg. 1April - 162.5mg. 24 April - Feeling better - doing tasks, getting outside.  7 May - usual depression questionnaire gives "probably no depression" result.

Supps/Vits  Omega 3;  Chelated Magnesium;  Prebiotics/Probiotics, Vit D3. 

PB, how is your Prozac bridge? Are you already almost symptom free? Somewhere enjoying the world? We all hold our thumbs for you.

symptoms OCD

Hi everyone thanks for checking in yous are so kind ,martina thank you but don't waste your time because you'll be holding them forever lol.

Bridge is put off after the first day I did it ,I noticed enough negativity to leave it and pick it up after my break away witch is this week .

I'm now terrified to try anything .

Im very unstable and have extreme brain fatigue with tension and headaches ,its horribly uncomfortable.it feels like the anxiety is buried deep into my brain cells .im sleeping but have the feeling of no sleep in my eyes and through the day 

.I have weird miniscule glimpses of my old self for a second lately  witch  is very weird but no were near enough to put up with this crap .only a drop in the ocean .I work so dam hard to get on with the day people must think im making it up .

Im too tired for weeks to bother getting a haircut or shave ,I better do something before traveling on Friday lol.

Ile keep myself occupied with building shelves for the shed .this exhaustion needs to lift before my patience wears out .

Thanks ,DJ ,Peng , Martina ,I hope yous are ok . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.