powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

Sending lots of love and healing your way Pb! You have been through some difficult times, and im sure the good days are waiting for you. You always had the best advises for me, so i hope your'e able to figure out what to do for your self now, but i know you are😊 I'm sure you will heal one day too and beat this wd beast.

Wishing you all the best! 🧡

2010 - 2015: 50mg Sertraline, 30mg Mirtazapine.

2015 - 2016: Last dose Mirtazapine 28.11.2015 and Sertraline 04.01.2016. (6 months taper)

2016/June: 6 months off. Feeling better but a lot of symptoms, name one and i have it.

2016/Dec: 12 months off. Hit a very bad wave, can't function at this moment, isolate and many intense symptoms. Very intense heart palpitations and very intense anxiety.

2017/June: 18 months off. Things are better, experiencing a lot of flashbacks, walking everyday.

2017/Nov: Things have finally started to improve and i'm now much better than a year ago, starting to feel a lot of improvements, but still symptoms that come in waves and windows.  

2018/June: Feeling better. Starting to do some normal things again, but still some improvements needed. All symptoms still there, just less intense.

2018/Oct: Almost 3 years off. Symptoms are milder and more manageable, but lots of anger issues at the moment. Still some depersonalization etc. Heart palpitations almost gone. There's hope.

2021/april: 5 years and 3 months off. Symptoms less intense, but still struggling, still not able to socialize much, very tired, i just want to feel normal again. In a tough and awful wave.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

wishing you some peace and healing,pb.

I'm suffering too right now,this is so hard.

xxx

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

• Administrator
On 12/2/2018 at 9:26 AM, powerback said:

sound Andy thanks for coming by ,I'm already thinking of the weight gain ,this seems to be an issue on Prozac .Anyway needs must .

Take care . 

This is not a common complaint on Prozac.

Many doctors bridge to Prozac as a matter of course with Effexor, which is notoriously difficult to taper. Some of them are not enlightened enough to cross-taper, which is hard on their patients. A cross-taper is also a common way to switch drugs.

While the future of each change is an unknown, a switch to Prozac to go off Effexor is not an odd thing to do.

You've hung in there with Effexor long enough to show a direct taper is not going to work for you, Powerback. Of course, a switch is your choice.

Please let us know how you're doing, we're all concerned about you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

13 hours ago, Altostrata said:

This is not a common complaint on Prozac.

Many doctors bridge to Prozac as a matter of course with Effexor, which is notoriously difficult to taper. Some of them are not enlightened enough to cross-taper, which is hard on their patients. A cross-taper is also a common way to switch drugs.

While the future of each change is an unknown, a switch to Prozac to go off Effexor is not an odd thing to do.

You've hung in there with Effexor long enough to show a direct taper is not going to work for you, Powerback. Of course, a switch is your choice.

Please let us know how you're doing, we're all concerned about you.

Hi Alto ,every day now the last few weeks im wracking my brain as what to do ,because my nervous system and immune system is so sick ,its a strong possibility this bridge will be much worse for me .

In my case I surmise if a taper over 6 months and no bridge is better for my body,but its a flip of the coin.

There needs to be clarity here ,I didnt push a taper far enough to experince any healing of no drug in my system .

This is on me and I take full responsibility for this .

I have all the advice and help I need ,witch I am eternally grateful for .I am asseing it constantly.

I did some work yesterday and it was shocking how bad I was ,the only reason the man I work with puts up with it is the fact hes seen me at my best and this carries me through but there's limits .

For some reason im able to push through some serious states and get the day over (very good at hiding it) ,but its not many days a week .this surely snaps back at me .

Ive nothing much in until the new year so ive a break in that respect .

I can understand other members geting frustrated with my case 

and I understand behind this is everyones scared for themselves also .

The amazing people dealing with this terrible situation deserve clarity .

My life was far from set up before withdrawal .this is on me also .

This is all extremely embarrassing for me ,the lenght it has gone on .

Alto ,I presume if the bridge happens ,I will need to get  to 10mg(35.5 ven equivalent) of prozac but it what time frame ?.

Wholeheartedly gratefull for all members nice message on here lately.

Take care.

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

This mite seem like a stupid question, I opened a bottle of liquid prozac about 6 weeks ago and took 2mg out of it and havent touched it since ,would this still be ok to use ,cheers in advance.

I can ask the chemist I supose also.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus

I don't know off the top of my head, PB, BUT...

If you just opened a new bottle that would presume that you have the rest of the bottle left.  If so, is it worth the risk for 2mg?

Just sayin'.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

I would get a new liquid to start bridge.

I would also ask the pharmacy if they can order the same generic brand in each time for you. 

Just my opinion. 

May 2016 - Aug 2016 - Prozac 20mg

March 2017 - June 2017 - Sertraline 100mg. Horrific withdrawal 5 m onths.

July 2017 - Aug 2017 - Mirtazapine 15mg. Horrific.

August 2017 - December 2017 Fluoxetine 10mg for 2 weeks ghen Escitalopram 20mg for 12 weeks. Never felt normal since this. Or baseline.

March 2018 - June 2018 - Escitalopram 5mg for 12 weeks. Stopped and here i am full of symptoms i never had.

Hi PowerBack,

Dont know if this helps any but please be kind to yourself when you feel other are frustrated with your case.  They may be but in a funny way, it has nothing to do with you as a person.  (Ice has the same feeling myself)  

I think anyone reading your story here has the utmost compassion for who you are and what you are going through.  

I too have self recrimination for how handled my taper and there are lots of us in this site who share that regret.  

Even with all that, you still deserve kindness and support.  

9/2013-4/2014:  After moms death, was prescribed a series of meds for short periods of time that didn't work. Zoloft, Lexapro,  Nortriptyline, Liquid Prozac, Cymbalta. 

1/2014-9/2014. Clonzapam: Given Lamictal, stopped Clonzapam at .125mgs  

1/2015-4 2017 Remeron: 41.25 -0.025mgs

7/2015-11/2018 Lamictal: 200mgs-0.05 mgs Had paradoxical reaction to Lamictal wd, broke my heart to take a benzo but wasn't sleeping. 

3/28/2019 -2/5/ 2021  Clonazapam: 0.625mgs-.00115 Med Free 

July 27th, 2022**Severe Setback due to surgery/ anesthesia. 

9/7/22-10/4/22 Trazadone 50-100mgs for sleep, 10/13/22-11/13/22 Trazadone 1 mg to stabilize

10/4/22-11/20/22 Remeron 7.5mgs (for sleep doesn't work) 11/20/22 7.3 - 12/31/22 6.3 

2023: 1/18/23 6.1 - 6/6/23 3.6  6/16 3.4  6/28 3.0 7/12 2.7  7/28 2.5 8/11 2.2 8/23 2.0  9/5 1.8  9/16 1.6  9/30 1.4  10/13 1.2  10/26 1.0  11/9 0.8  11/22 0.6  12/6 0.4  12/23 0.2.

2024 1/4/24  Remeron/Mirtazapine free 

Additional Support:  Armour Thyroid 75mgs, Magnesium Glycinate 300-500mgs,  L-theanine 

1 hour ago, Leo1983 said:

I would get a new liquid to start bridge.

I would also ask the pharmacy if they can order the same generic brand in each time for you. 

Just my opinion. 

Hi leo ,don't get me started ,I can ask all day and they wont listen ,DR has put on prescription countless times "do not substitute "but maybe it could be different this time .

thanks for your help .

Take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

You basically have to tell them how its guna be. 

Shoulders back and request the same generic. 

Trust me they will do it with some force from you.

August 2017 - December 2017 Fluoxetine 10mg for 2 weeks ghen Escitalopram 20mg for 12 weeks. Never felt normal since this. Or baseline.

March 2018 - June 2018 - Escitalopram 5mg for 12 weeks. Stopped and here i am full of symptoms i never had.

I know your very unwell. 

I get that. Also i know WD is a disaster. Certainly something i have never had to manage in my life. 

I think self motivation and goal planning plays a big part in recovery. 

Write down what it is you want to be your end goal. Also any things that you think could be a challenge along the way. Then look at the challenges and ensure they dont get in your way.Work out how you are NOT going to be stopped from recovering at NO costs. 

Leo

1 minute ago, Leo1983 said:

You basically have to tell them how its guna be. 

Shoulders back and request the same generic. 

Trust me they will do it with some force from you.

Ive been there with them  before,i  just get the run around  that its the drug company ,its not an option for me to be in  any situation I mite loose my temper .

Thanks for reminding me  leo 👍,ile book appointment with my DR and say it again to him about the brand .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

4 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

I know your very unwell. 

I get that. Also i know WD is a disaster. Certainly something i have never had to manage in my life. 

I think self motivation and goal planning plays a big part in recovery. 

Write down what it is you want to be your end goal. Also any things that you think could be a challenge along the way. Then look at the challenges and ensure they dont get in your way.Work out how you are NOT going to be stopped from recovering at NO costs. 

Leo

I think it mite be more a toxic poisoning

/paradoxical   reaction looking back now . 

Take care mate and thanks for your input .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Even more reason to find a way off the drugs.....

Take care.

1 hour ago, apace41 said:

I don't know off the top of my head, PB, BUT...

If you just opened a new bottle that would presume that you have the rest of the bottle left.  If so, is it worth the risk for 2mg?

Just sayin'.

Best,

Andy

Hi Andy ,I have a syringe and its in millilitres ,ive googled it  [brain not working ] but is a  ML equal to a MG .

Cheers .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

53 minutes ago, powerback said:

Hi Andy ,I have a syringe and its in millilitres ,ive googled it  [brain not working ] but is a  ML equal to a MG .

Cheers .

It depends on what is the concentration of the solution pb. 

If it is 1mg/ml, then 1 ml of solution , contains 1 mg of the substance. 

Citalopram 20 mg

Mid June 1994- end March 1995 Then tapering 3 months 

Mid August 1995-end August 1996 Tapering 6 months 

Mid January 2000-end September 2001 Tapering 6 months

Mid October 2003-end October 2005 Tapering 7 years. 

More detailed drug history is here - ☼-kostas

Off any drug from October 2012 

50 minutes ago, Kostas said:

It depends on what is the concentration of the solution pb. 

If it is 1mg/ml, then 1 ml of solution , contains 1 mg of the substance. 

Hi Kostas thanks .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
4 hours ago, powerback said:

,ile book appointment with my DR and say it again to him about the brand .

If it was me I would be asking the doctor to contact the head pharmacist.  That way they will know that the request is required and not just a preference if available.

However, because generics can change more easily than brand, and the pharmacies don't have any/much control over what they get in, it might be worthwhile going with brand from the start.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

20 hours ago, Hibari said:

Hi PowerBack,

Dont know if this helps any but please be kind to yourself when you feel other are frustrated with your case.  They may be but in a funny way, it has nothing to do with you as a person.  (Ice has the same feeling myself)  

I think anyone reading your story here has the utmost compassion for who you are and what you are going through.  

I too have self recrimination for how handled my taper and there are lots of us in this site who share that regret.  

Even with all that, you still deserve kindness and support.  

Sound Hibari ,very well put .I hope your ok today.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, direstraits said:

wishing you some peace and healing,pb.

I'm suffering too right now,this is so hard.

xxx

Thanks D ,sorry your suffering ,you have my sympathy. 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:13 PM, GirlfromD said:

Sending lots of love and healing your way Pb! You have been through some difficult times, and im sure the good days are waiting for you. You always had the best advises for me, so i hope your'e able to figure out what to do for your self now, but i know you are😊 I'm sure you will heal one day too and beat this wd beast.

Wishing you all the best! 🧡

Thanks GFD your very kind .

Take care 🙏.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:46 PM, Rosetta said:

I'm sad that you are suffering so much, PB.  Let's hope Prozac makes a difference that is a good one.  It has for others.  Venlafaxine seems to be a particularly bad AD.

Thanks Rossetta ,I wish you well ,I haven't been looking at threads lately so I hope you doing ok.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:18 PM, Flowers said:

Hi PB

I have just been reading your thread for the first time and am so sorry you are struggling so badly with a cold too. Just not fair!

I am sure you will decide when the time is right for you to do the changeover.  Please do not give up - I know it has been a long hard slog but there is always something else to try to help you and the prozac bridge might be the answer.

By the way, Christmas drives me nuts too! Bah Humbug!

Love from Flowers xxx

Thanks flowers your very kind .

I just copped ide already replied ,oops.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, Benzhelp said:

Hi Powerback, 

So very sorry you are going through such a rough time in withdrawal, my friend. Hope you stabilse and feel better soon. Much Love, Healing and Blessings to you, dear PB <3 Take gentle care of yourself ❤️

Ah Thanks Benzhelp  very nice of you to pop over  ,how you these days ,hope your well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

17 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

If it was me I would be asking the doctor to contact the head pharmacist.  That way they will know that the request is required and not just a preference if available.

However, because generics can change more easily than brand, and the pharmacies don't have any/much control over what they get in, it might be worthwhile going with brand from the start.

Thanks CC for the heads up,i see DR on Friday ,ile be all nice and non confrontational, yes sir, thanks sir,im honoured sir   lol .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Every switch to Prozac is a leap of faith. We don't know what will happen. Sometimes people feel better.

It's too bad you cannot find a doctor who has done this.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:42 PM, Altostrata said:

pb, maybe it's time to think about substituting Prozac.

If I were you, I would consider adding 3mg Prozac for 3 days, cut Effexor dosage by half, add 2mg Prozac for 3 days, drop Effexor altogether.

Make this change over a holiday.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

how are you doing PB?

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Powerback, 

I’m wondering the same thing. How are you doing?💚

Seroquel. 2019:➡️ From 7.25mg to 5.80mg✔️ 2020➡️From 5.60 to 4.80✔️ 2021➡️From 4.60 to 4.0✔️ 2022➡️From 3.95 to 3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️
2024➡️Jan15=3.20✔️ Feb19=3.15✔️ March26=3.10✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

19 hours ago, dj2010 said:

how are you doing PB?

9 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi Powerback, 

I’m wondering the same thing. How are you doing?💚

Thanks for asking ,its very kind of yous 🙏.stinker of a mood to be honest ,even last year I was able to go for walks ,researching autoimmune disorders at the moment  because ive strong symptoms  ,you could call it health anxiety but there's no hiding how I feel ,one of the worst ones is the very tired, dry uncomfortable feeling I have around my eyes ,strong muscle tension and aches in most of my bones also.

I did do some work yesterday that I should not of but needs must ,so that explains the extra aches today .I got myself another work related injury because of stupidity and lack of concentration but it will heal .

Im still mulling over the bridge but very afraid of my body's reaction because of the state its in already ,im also mentally very fragile 😣.

Thanks again for your concerns.

Take care 👍.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

3 hours ago, powerback said:

Thanks for asking ,its very kind of yous 🙏.stinker of a mood to be honest ,even last year I was able to go for walks ,researching autoimmune disorders at the moment  because ive strong symptoms  ,you could call it health anxiety but there's no hiding how I feel ,one of the worst ones is the very tired, dry uncomfortable feeling I have around my eyes ,strong muscle tension and aches in most of my bones also.

I did do some work yesterday that I should not of but needs must ,so that explains the extra aches today .I got myself another work related injury because of stupidity and lack of concentration but it will heal .

Im still mulling over the bridge but very afraid of my body's reaction because of the state its in already ,im also mentally very fragile 😣.

Thanks again for your concerns.

Take care 👍.

I understand and empathize with your physical and mental state.  I am in the same boat and am navigating life, day by day.  

You are not alone on this very difficult journey.  

9/2013-4/2014:  After moms death, was prescribed a series of meds for short periods of time that didn't work. Zoloft, Lexapro,  Nortriptyline, Liquid Prozac, Cymbalta. 

1/2014-9/2014. Clonzapam: Given Lamictal, stopped Clonzapam at .125mgs  

1/2015-4 2017 Remeron: 41.25 -0.025mgs

7/2015-11/2018 Lamictal: 200mgs-0.05 mgs Had paradoxical reaction to Lamictal wd, broke my heart to take a benzo but wasn't sleeping. 

3/28/2019 -2/5/ 2021  Clonazapam: 0.625mgs-.00115 Med Free 

July 27th, 2022**Severe Setback due to surgery/ anesthesia. 

9/7/22-10/4/22 Trazadone 50-100mgs for sleep, 10/13/22-11/13/22 Trazadone 1 mg to stabilize

10/4/22-11/20/22 Remeron 7.5mgs (for sleep doesn't work) 11/20/22 7.3 - 12/31/22 6.3 

2023: 1/18/23 6.1 - 6/6/23 3.6  6/16 3.4  6/28 3.0 7/12 2.7  7/28 2.5 8/11 2.2 8/23 2.0  9/5 1.8  9/16 1.6  9/30 1.4  10/13 1.2  10/26 1.0  11/9 0.8  11/22 0.6  12/6 0.4  12/23 0.2.

2024 1/4/24  Remeron/Mirtazapine free 

Additional Support:  Armour Thyroid 75mgs, Magnesium Glycinate 300-500mgs,  L-theanine 

How are you doing my friend?

2011 protracted withdrawal symptoms from Effexor, managed to come off
2013-2015  risperidone consta 50 mg, started tapering from March 2015 to 1,66mg/day and from 02/2015 started seroxat 10mg/day

01/17 Seroxat 2,0mg,olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 25mg/every 15days

05/17 Seroxat 1mg,olanzapine 5mg,risp.consta 25mg/every 15days

06/17 Seroxat 2drops,olanzapine 5mg,liquid risperidone2mg

07/17 Seroxat 1 drop,olanzapine 5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 10/17 Seroxat 0mg,olanzapine,5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 12/17 Seroxat 1/2 drop, olanzapine 5mg,  04/18 Olanzapine 1,25mg, 04/18 xanax 0,5mg

24/06/2019 doc said to take 10mg olanzapine for 13days and down to 5mg
 been taking 10mg for 14 days, 5mg for 8 days  and  tapered to  3/4quart. 5mg  for 14 days, 1/2 for 14 days,

01/08/19 2,5mg

08/2021 5mg olanzapine

Supplements Omega 3, Turmeric, Bacopa monneri, Mucuna Pruriens

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:12 PM, Altostrata said:

This is an ideal time to initiate a switch to Prozac, adding 2mg to the full Effexor 37.5mg capsule for 3 days, then take 2 of the Effexor mini-tablets (25mg) and make up the rest with 2mg Prozac.

HI Alto ,im going with the switch tomorrow.

in regards to [25mg ] with 2mg Prozac ,will I do this for no more than 4 days and then be on 4mg of Prozac from then on .Thanks in advance .

I've evaluated my options and it needs to be tried . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Go PB.......

Good luck.

20 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

Go PB.......

Good luck.

lol,cheers leo1983.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Im in a wave. Its a killer. 

Crying, anxiety and confusion. 

Felt good. Had a virus flu. 

Now feel awful like in the start of WD.

So we all have it mate.

6 minutes ago, Leo1983 said:

Im in a wave. Its a killer. 

Crying, anxiety and confusion. 

Felt good. Had a virus flu. 

Now feel awful like in the start of WD.

So we all have it mate.

flu could of pushed your system too far ,its a bummer mate that's for sure  ,hold on tight .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.