SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

9 hours ago, Altostrata said:

I believe you went to 1.1mL Prozac February 8? Please note in your signature.

A change in Prozac dose takes a week or so to fully register. It's looking to me like some stabilizing is occurring, in waves and windows what do you think, PB?

Seems that the Prozac makes you feel fatigued. What do you think of gradually moving it toward the evening?

Ye there seems to be more windows amongst the waves.

Im not sure I can put the fatigue totally down to prozac because of my overall health is in the toilet for months.

Ye ile gradually push it to the  evening but nervous about it affecting my sleep but thats me over thinking it maybe .could do the opposite also maybe and make me tired .

Ile change signiture .

Thanks Alto🙏

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pb.

Thinking of you mate. Your having a tough time. 

Can i ask when you say windows.... can you describe what you class as a window for you? Just me personally there is always summit symptom wise. 

Keep it up!

May 2016 - Aug 2016 - Prozac 20mg

March 2017 - June 2017 - Sertraline 100mg. Horrific withdrawal 5 m onths.

July 2017 - Aug 2017 - Mirtazapine 15mg. Horrific.

August 2017 - December 2017 Fluoxetine 10mg for 2 weeks ghen Escitalopram 20mg for 12 weeks. Never felt normal since this. Or baseline.

March 2018 - June 2018 - Escitalopram 5mg for 12 weeks. Stopped and here i am full of symptoms i never had.

• Administrator

pb, as you move the Prozac an hour later each day towards, the evening, please keep notes. If it starts to affect your sleep, you'll know you need to take it a little earlier.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

1 minute ago, Altostrata said:

pb, as you move the Prozac an hour later each day towards, the evening, please keep notes. If it starts to affect your sleep, you'll know you need to take it a little earlier.

yep sound alto thanks .

I'm researching CBD oil at the moment ,even when I get off the drugs ,I doubt in my case I will be able to live a normal life with the extreme anxiety and panic disorder I have ,I will hold off trying it at the moment and if I do it will  be very low doses.

🙏

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
32 minutes ago, powerback said:

I'm researching CBD oil at the moment ,even when I get off the drugs ,I doubt in my case I will be able to live a normal life with the extreme anxiety and panic disorder I have ,I will hold off trying it at the moment and if I do it will  be very low doses.

PB,

I understand that it feels like you can't cope with the anxiety and panic disorder and that you need "something" to assist your system in that regard, however, the reality is that (other than the chemical issues we create for ourselves by taking drugs and herbs) the anxiety and panic you have stems from behaviors and neural wiring.  You can change those things but it is hard work and very slow sometimes.  If you have not spent time at www.anxietycentre.com in this regard you should.

Best,

Andy

Edited by apace41

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

31 minutes ago, apace41 said:

PB,

I understand that it feels like you can't cope with the anxiety and panic disorder and that you need "something" to assist your system in that regard, however, the reality is that (other than the chemical issues we create for ourselves by taking drugs and herbs) the anxiety and panic you have stems from behaviors and neural wiring.  You can change those things but it is hard work and very slow sometimes.  If you have not spent time at www.anxietycentre.com in this regard you should.

Best,

Andy

Hi Andy thanks for the link. I've done extensive research into my own anxiety and panic disorder and if I don't do something it will drive me insane and kill me  ,I would not for one second claim to be sicker than others ,we all are on our journeys but I'm done ignoring how ill I am .I haven't got more years of this in me.im watching people drive and raise kids while in withdrawl and hold down jobs .the system will get me soon and im finished .

I mentioned the CBD oil out of total respect for you guys on SA .transparency. 

My nervous system never gets out of fight or flight.im watching out for my life by researching everything . 

Ive no control over my thoughts .its impossible to control them.the suicide ideation is very dangerous at the moment ,to be honest I want to put the rest of the Prozac in the bin and take my chances .

Anything I try will of course come with a disclaimer that its my choice .

I then move on with my life no matter what ,its this bad for 6 months ,my soul has had enough .everybody is different.

My "Shadow" is controlling me in withdrawl and I cant stop it .

Total respect to  you Andy. 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

it's a horrible feeling, not being able to stop or accept the thoughts when they come.  you've been dealing with this for such a long time. i hope you can get some peace soon, whatever you decide xxx

Took prozac 40 mg for 20 years.

January 2017 started cutting down prozac by 12.5% a week. End of February 2017 completely off prozac and withdrawals began.

Currently taking Levothyroxine 75 mcg, Magnesium citrate 200mg,Sage leaf 50mg daily

Amlodipine: October 2017 , discontinued 26 Feb 2019; Candesartan:  26 Feb 2019, 4mg.

Discontinued magnesium citrate 200mg Apr 3rd 2019

Reinstated prozac:  14 Jan 2019, 1mg; 26 Jan, 1.5mg; 4 Feb, 2mg; 16 Feb, 2.5mg; 2 Mar, 3mg; 5 Mar, 2.5mg, 23 Mar, 3 mg; 6 Apr, 3.5mg, 14 Apr 4mg, 23 Apr 5mg, 10 Jul 8mg, 1 Dec 20mg, 1 Apr 2020 40mg 

I believe in my own personal case the Prozac is having a serious adverse reaction and I should maybe stop taking it ,im developing a psychotic depression in the last month I believe will kill me .sorry for any triggers .a rage just came over me so covertly and this is the time to bed down for the night .

My body is being contorted from extreme anxiety . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

😭

Took prozac 40 mg for 20 years.

January 2017 started cutting down prozac by 12.5% a week. End of February 2017 completely off prozac and withdrawals began.

Currently taking Levothyroxine 75 mcg, Magnesium citrate 200mg,Sage leaf 50mg daily

Amlodipine: October 2017 , discontinued 26 Feb 2019; Candesartan:  26 Feb 2019, 4mg.

Discontinued magnesium citrate 200mg Apr 3rd 2019

Reinstated prozac:  14 Jan 2019, 1mg; 26 Jan, 1.5mg; 4 Feb, 2mg; 16 Feb, 2.5mg; 2 Mar, 3mg; 5 Mar, 2.5mg, 23 Mar, 3 mg; 6 Apr, 3.5mg, 14 Apr 4mg, 23 Apr 5mg, 10 Jul 8mg, 1 Dec 20mg, 1 Apr 2020 40mg 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, powerback said:

I believe in my own personal case the Prozac is having a serious adverse reaction and I should maybe stop taking it ,im developing a psychotic depression in the last month I believe will kill me .sorry for any triggers .a rage just came over me so covertly and this is the time to bed down for the night .

My body is being contorted from extreme anxiety . 

Do you think maybe you're having waves from venlafaxine withdrawal?

It could be that 1.1mL Prozac is still too much. How about decreasing to 1.0mL?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Powerback, 

I’m so sorry you’re struggling so much. I hope you manage to get some sleep. Do you have a weighted blanket at all? I bought one recently and I find it very comforting. I got the 7.7kg one off eBay. 

I know, it’s easy to feel rage when going through such severe symptoms. Our emotions certainly take a beating. I only feel angry occasionally, I mainly feel sadness when the neuro emotions hit with a vengeance. Oh, to have normal emotions again. 

I hope your wave doesn’t last too long, sending you hugs🤗

Been on APs, benzos, ADs and opiates, for chronic pain. Had Akathisia in the past that made me suicidal. Still on Seroquel. 2019:➡️ March10=7.25mg ✔️ April17=7.0✔️ June5=6.75✔️ July14=6.50✔️ Aug28=6.25✔️ Oct10=6.20  ✔️ Oct21=6.0✔️ Dec16=5.80 ✔️ 2020➡️ Jan 21=5.60 ✔️ April2=5.40 ✔️ May29=5.20 ✔️ Aug14= 5.0 ✔️Sep29=4.80✔️2021➡️ Jan31=4.60 mg✔️ April24=4.40mg✔️Jul17=4.30mg ✔️ Aug 28=4.20 ✔️ Oct 11=4.15✔️Nov1=4.10 ✔️ Nov21= 4.05✔️ Dec13= 4mg ✔️2022 ➡️ Jan8=3.95✔️ Jan31=3.90✔️ March2=3.85 ✔️ April4=3.80 ✔️ June16=3.75✔️ July26=3.70✔️ Sep2=3.65✔️ Oct21=3.60 ✔️ Dec8=3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️ March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

7 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Do you think maybe you're having waves from venlafaxine withdrawal?

It could be that 1.1mL Prozac is still too much. How about decreasing to 1.0mL?

Well how do I take back last nights posts lol.

Today is day 3 of 1ml/4mg .

Venlefaxine very well could be playing its part because the symptoms in my brain today ive had before .

Maybe I should of kept going up on prozac to off set this happening .

Who knows hey .

Ile post notes .

Thanks again.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

powerback, that is another possibility -- the Prozac dosage isn't high enough.

Your symptom pattern indicates that in the several hours after you take Prozac, it is fatiguing rather than activating.

It could also be that reduction from 5mg Prozac to 4.5mg and then 4mg was a good change and you are having waves and windows from Effexor withdrawal.

"Black holes" of despair that last from minutes to hours are typical of withdrawal syndrome. Is that what's been happening?

8 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

powerback, that is another possibility -- the Prozac dosage isn't high enough.

Your symptom pattern indicates that in the several hours after you take Prozac, it is fatiguing rather than activating.

It could also be that reduction from 5mg Prozac to 4.5mg and then 4mg was a good change and you are having waves and windows from Effexor withdrawal.

"Black holes" of despair that last from minutes to hours are typical of withdrawal syndrome. Is that what's been happening?

Good day Alto ,

Ye the black holes of despair is correct ,I'm being very watchful at the moment ,mood has lifted in the evening tonight  .in the last 7 days I've got out every second day for a walk .its funny because my mood towards myself is bad but I'm able to be ok with others .

Thanks and take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

23 hours ago, apace41 said:

PB,

Best,

Andy

Thanks for your help last night ,I wasn't very approachable ,I had myself a good pity party lol.

Cheers Andy take care.  

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

15 hours ago, Carmie said:

Hi Powerback, 

I’m so sorry you’re struggling so much. I hope you manage to get some sleep. Do you have a weighted blanket at all? I bought one recently and I find it very comforting. I got the 7.7kg one off eBay. 

I know, it’s easy to feel rage when going through such severe symptoms. Our emotions certainly take a beating. I only feel angry occasionally, I mainly feel sadness when the neuro emotions hit with a vengeance. Oh, to have normal emotions again. 

I hope your wave doesn’t last too long, sending you hugs🤗

Your too kind Carmie as usual. its posts like last night ide rather be journaling rather  than pulling on people .

Thanks and take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
3 hours ago, powerback said:

Your too kind Carmie as usual. its posts like last night ide rather be journaling rather  than pulling on people .

Thanks and take care.

Hi Powerback, 

Our threads are to document the good and the bad. This site is to inform people how bad these psychiatric meds really are. I’ve been suicidal in the past. We all need a “pity party” as you call it. This journey really is one of the hardest we will ever go through. When we eventually come off victorious, nothing else will seem as bad. 

So you journal at home too? Do you do it electronically or on paper? I find journaling really beneficial, just getting the thoughts out of my head. 

You know what really made me laugh yesterday, watching the funny acts on X Factor and Britains Got Talent. Boy, some of those acts really cracked me up. Just what I needed. YouTube is amazing, you can pretty much find anything on it.

We’ve got a cyclone heading towards us. I’m not exactly sure what day it will be here, or how severe it will be. Hopefully it will die down a bit before it hits here. The surfers will be making use of the bigger waves at the moment. It’s getting windy here now. 

Take care💚

Edited by Carmie
Removed white space

Been on APs, benzos, ADs and opiates, for chronic pain. Had Akathisia in the past that made me suicidal. Still on Seroquel. 2019:➡️ March10=7.25mg ✔️ April17=7.0✔️ June5=6.75✔️ July14=6.50✔️ Aug28=6.25✔️ Oct10=6.20  ✔️ Oct21=6.0✔️ Dec16=5.80 ✔️ 2020➡️ Jan 21=5.60 ✔️ April2=5.40 ✔️ May29=5.20 ✔️ Aug14= 5.0 ✔️Sep29=4.80✔️2021➡️ Jan31=4.60 mg✔️ April24=4.40mg✔️Jul17=4.30mg ✔️ Aug 28=4.20 ✔️ Oct 11=4.15✔️Nov1=4.10 ✔️ Nov21= 4.05✔️ Dec13= 4mg ✔️2022 ➡️ Jan8=3.95✔️ Jan31=3.90✔️ March2=3.85 ✔️ April4=3.80 ✔️ June16=3.75✔️ July26=3.70✔️ Sep2=3.65✔️ Oct21=3.60 ✔️ Dec8=3.55✔️2023➡️ Jan 26=3.50✔️ March 17=3.45✔️ June12=3.40✔️ July30=3.35✔️ Sep14=3.30✔️ Oct31=3.25✔️This is NOT medical advice.Consult your doctor.

19/02/19

0730 wake ,depression,Intrusive thoughts ,strong grief feeling in chest.

0800 breakfast,exhausted .

1130 1ml/4mg Prozac,being smashed by my intrusive thoughts and depression .

1400 -1500 depression ,anxiety ,racing intrusive thoughts,extreme fatigue is shocking me in disbelief .

1630 food,depresonalization 4/10,

1800 depression.

1800-2230 ended up relaxing enough evening and then sleep.

20/02/19

0800 fear, doom ,dread ,Suicide ideation,exhausted, muscle tension .

0900 breakfast ,nasty intrusive thoughts.

1245 1ml/4mg prozac .

1400 extreme fatigue ,im constantly stuck in fight or flight ,dark depression.

1500 got out for a walk ,exhausted ,intrusive thoughts, distracting muscle tension in back and neck .

2030 uncomfortable fatigue ,dull headache/brain tiredness, bad mood ,at the end of my tether .

2130 rage ,feel close to loosing my mind. Took a 250micro gram Xanax  

2230 sleep .

21/02/19

0800 wake,fear,doom,exhausted .

0830 breakfast, cognition in the toilet ,suicidal depression .tension in muscles down my spine .

1130 extreme brain fatigue ,cant keep eyes open ,no choice but to lay down for the day.vertigo /brain fog 9/10 took one serc for vertigo ,cant tell if it helped.

1300-1900 1ml/4mg Prozac ,crushing fatigue ,limbs feel like lead weights,on couch for the afternoon .impossible to lift my mood.

1915 made dinner ,mood a bit better than during the day.

2130 somewhat relaxed .

2230 sleep ,vivid dreams .

Alto my mind is drifting back to Effexor ,im in classic Effexor withdrawal ,I mite have to work up to drugging dose of Prozac is also in my head .Oops I'm in a holey mess .im aware of the contradictions here. 

As I sit here I'm ready to admit myself to hospital because I'm that scared for my safety ,the rage that came over me is shocking .ile end up with concussion at this rate .

Apologies for any triggers to anyone .  

Watched a documentary last night about ayahuasca and the purging of painful emotions and negative energy .oh lord was I jealous watching them talk about there off loading .

This withdrawl/non suppression of thoughts and  emotions  is the opposite ,every day waking up having your life's wrongs and rejections and so on thrown in your face is insanity.im really sorry I started this journey its impossible .

I was all set up to do Ayahuasca and the ceremony in the future when the kicker came and they said you cant do it while on SSRI drugs [rightly so] ,it would mean years after being off them also ide say after our systems    being sensitised ,oh the envy watching them being released from there prison . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Ok that rage attack only lasted 5 mins ,typical it comes over me when I'm writing my notes .I'm🙏 off now with leg between my legs .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

pb, I wish I knew of a cure at one stroke.

Yes, it looks like you have Effexor withdrawal. Perhaps add an Effexor fragment every morning at the same time?

6 hours ago, powerback said:

21/02/19

0800 wake,fear,doom,exhausted .

0830 breakfast, cognition in the toilet ,suicidal depression .tension in muscles down my spine .

1130 extreme brain fatigue ,cant keep eyes open ,no choice but to lay down for the day.vertigo /brain fog 9/10 took one serc for vertigo ,cant tell if it helped.

1300-1900 1ml/4mg Prozac ,crushing fatigue ,limbs feel like lead weights,on couch for the afternoon .impossible to lift my mood.

1915 made dinner ,mood a bit better than during the day.

2130 somewhat relaxed .

2230 sleep ,vivid dreams .

It looks like you moved the Prozac dose later in the day? Please continue to take 4mg at 1300 for several days and keep notes.

2 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

pb, I wish I knew of a cure at one stroke.

Yes, it looks like you have Effexor withdrawal. Perhaps add an Effexor fragment every morning at the same time?

It looks like you moved the Prozac dose later in the day? Please continue to take 4mg at 1300 for several days and keep notes.

Hi Alto very funny day ,I went from a rage attack to having not a bad day or evening ,even had a good belly laugh , a little hyper but aware of it .I was hyper at times before meds so this isn't lost on me .

I just pray your getting some rest yourself ,the mind boggles how you do it ,total kudos .just watching you gives me anxiety lol.

Take care .🙏

OOps I took a dose at 1430 today ,be grand ha.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Waves and windows, pb, waves and windows.

3 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Waves and windows, pb, waves and windows.

Tell that to the post man after I eat the head off him lol.only joking .

Thanks Alto night ile let you get on with it  ,take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Powerback, 

Just popping in to give you a hug 🤗. Shall I tell the postman to skip your house?📮📭✉️😂😂

Friday 22/02/19

0800 wake ,doom, dread,fear in chest/heart.racing ruminations .

1130 heavy uncomfortable brain fatigue 9/10,suicidal thoughts, Anxiety.

1430 1ml/4mg PROZAC ,noise sensitivity .

1630 strong brain fog ,not the worst mood then switch's to terrible because the fatigue is getting to me .

1700-2000 back to not the worst mood but scattered thoughts .

2100 fatigue ,headache, intrusive thoughts. 

2300 sleep

Sat 23/02/19

0800 wake ,horrible bad mood that scares me .exhausted ,depression,rummination.

0900 breakfast ,nausea, ,suicidal thoughts,nihlistic mood ,cants keep eyes open with tiredness,feelings of a breakdown all morning.

1300 1ml/4mg PROZAC+ A CRUMB OF EFFEXOR,

1500  on edge ,jumpy ,noise sensitivity ,

1700 vertigo 4/10,dark depression,nausea .

2030 peripheral vision gone funny with blurry out of focus vision also [long time since this happened before] ,headache ,suicidal thoughts,

2100 250 micro xnanx 

2230 sleep

sunday24/02/19

0800 wake,fear, doom,dread,trembling .

0900 breakfast ,depression,cortisol rushing .

1300 1ml/4mg PROZAC+EFFEXOR CRUMB .

1730 dinner ,suicidal thoughts,rumination ,

2000 indigestion .

2100 burning sensation in neck and shoulders with tension.

2330 sleep ,vivid dreams.

I haven't left the house for about 4 days and this is rare for me .

Through out these days and previous days  ,I am dealing with overwhelming PTSD flashing at me .

the dark depression I have the last month or so ,I have never in my life had it this severe .

Dam it kills me writing all this down .

I know others are following my switch and I can assure you it has gone as bad it can in the wrong direction. I  feel more handicapped now than ever .beyond crushing ,this is a reality that is quite unbelievable. I doubt ile get past it without hospitalization, sorry for triggers .

I am waiting on my CBD OIL to arrive by post .this will be started low ,I think the bottle says 15 drops a dose .I will start at 2 drops.

The bottle is 300mg ,I see bottles at more than a 1000mg [very potent].

Peace🙏.

Edited by ChessieCat
highlighted CBD

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

1 hour ago, powerback said:

Friday 22/02/19

0800 wake ,doom, dread,fear in chest/heart.racing ruminations .

1130 heavy uncomfortable brain fatigue 9/10,suicidal thoughts, Anxiety.

1430 1ml/4mg PROZAC ,noise sensitivity .

1630 strong brain fog ,not the worst mood then switch's to terrible because the fatigue is getting to me .

1700-2000 back to not the worst mood but scattered thoughts .

2100 fatigue ,headache, intrusive thoughts. 

2300 sleep

Sat 23/02/19

0800 wake ,horrible bad mood that scares me .exhausted ,depression,rummination.

0900 breakfast ,nausea, ,suicidal thoughts,nihlistic mood ,cants keep eyes open with tiredness,feelings of a breakdown all morning.

1300 1ml/4mg PROZAC+ A CRUMB OF EFFEXOR,

1500  on edge ,jumpy ,noise sensitivity ,

1700 vertigo 4/10,dark depression,nausea .

2030 peripheral vision gone funny with blurry out of focus vision also [long time since this happened before] ,headache ,suicidal thoughts,

2100 250 micro xnanx 

2230 sleep

sunday24/02/19

0800 wake,fear, doom,dread,trembling .

0900 breakfast ,depression,cortisol rushing .

1300 1ml/4mg PROZAC+EFFEXOR CRUMB .

1730 dinner ,suicidal thoughts,rumination ,

2000 indigestion .

2100 burning sensation in neck and shoulders with tension.

2330 sleep ,vivid dreams.

I haven't left the house for about 4 days and this is rare for me .

Through out these days and previous days  ,I am dealing with overwhelming PTSD flashing at me .

the dark depression I have the last month or so ,I have never in my life had it this severe .

Dam it kills me writing all this down .

I know others are following my switch and I can assure you it has gone as bad it can in the wrong direction. I  feel more handicapped now than ever .beyond crushing ,this is a reality that is quite unbelievable. I doubt ile get past it without hospitalization, sorry for triggers .

I am waiting on my CBD OIL to arrive by post .this will be started low ,I think the bottle says 15 drops a dose .I will start at 2 drops.

The bottle is 300mg ,I see bottles at more than a 1000mg [very potent].

Peace🙏.

Sorry to hear this pb, this sounds like Effexor withdrawal, remember you are having good days also, remember last week when had that really good day, more good days will come just hang in there and  keep up the coping skills,

hope the CBD oil brings you some relief, probably best starting with one drop not two, it’s quite powerful stuff

take care

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

45 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

Sorry to hear this pb, this sounds like Effexor withdrawal, remember you are having good days also, remember last week when had that really good day, more good days will come just hang in there and  keep up the coping skills,

hope the CBD oil brings you some relief, probably best starting with one drop not two, it’s quite powerful stuff

take care

Thanks mate cheers for the visit .

Im out in the sun up on a trail ,I literally loose my mind in the house for too many days in a row . 

Yep I must keep focused but its hard when im this far in and still it gets worse.

Take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Monday 26/02/19

0730 wake,suicidal feelings ,depersonalization .

0800 started taking digestive enzyme to help digestion .

1000 breakfast.brain fog,vertigo,strong anticipatory anxiety.

1045 took a serc for vertigo [pointless],strong fatigue.

1230 .forced myself out for a walk but didn't enjoy it much ,body was feeling everything ,couldn't relax.dry mouth .

1450 1ml/4mg PROZAC+A CRUMB OF EFFEXOR ,[forgot to take it before I went out,suppossed  to take it at 1300].

1530-1700 ,had a near meltdown I couldn't control ,it took nearly 2 hours to get relaxed ,I just lay there with a towel blocking out any light .thoughts of harming myself and simply didn't want to go on another second .

1700 suicidal mood eased to the bog standard dark depression .constant thoughts and super self conscious of being so ill ,cant find an ounce of compassion for myself .Xanax250 micro dose.

Zoned out for the rest of the evening .

2300 sleep. 

Thoughts out upping Prozac to counter act the Effexor withdrawal ,I cant live this unstable for the next 6 months .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Doing some thinking about the switch and its gone as bad as it could.

1= I'm in Effexor withdrawal.

2=the Prozac dose is too small to counteract the Effexor withdrawal ,do I chance going at least double to get some therapeutic effects of prozac and offset the Effexor withdrawal ,I am bedridden today and mostly non functional. I'm 2 months in and there's nothing but problems 

3= I have read the Prozac leaflet and realised there's ethanol in it ,the last thing I need being sober .

4=There's no way this is windows and waves ,I'm literally on suicide watch.[Prozac side affect from what I read ]

Anyway I wanted this out of my head and written down .

Peace 🙏.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

So sorry you are going through this buddy, do you think the Xanax could be playing a part in these increased symptoms? Is there anyone there to watch over you, can call your mother and tell her how bad you are?

i had the vertigo quite bad after coming off Effexor, it takes time but it will go

anything else happens that might of caused these increased symptoms? Any stress?

hoping things improve fast

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

8 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

So sorry you are going through this buddy, do you think the Xanax could be playing a part in these increased symptoms? Is there anyone there to watch over you, can call your mother and tell her how bad you are?

i had the vertigo quite bad after coming off Effexor, it takes time but it will go

anything else happens that might of caused these increased symptoms? Any stress?

hoping things improve fast

I doubt the xanax is causing much problems , its only one 250 micro dose tablet .

I wont ever go near my  family ,its too hard on them ,I already feel like a joke.plus they just say go to  DRs and I don't want to listen to that.

I crave what I was like last June ,I cant believe the state I'm going to be in this summer.

I just booked a back and neck massage ,I better do about 6 sessions  in a row ,the tension is ridiculous.

well its a vicious cycle ,symptom's preventing me living  life ,avoiding people because I'm fed up listening to, you look well are you not working today ,the usual nightmare .

Thank god you cant own guns in Ireland ,that's all I'm saying in relation to  yesterday .

Anyway thanks mate ,I hope your doing ok .

Take care. 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

1 hour ago, powerback said:

I doubt the xanax is causing much problems , its only one 250 micro dose tablet .

I wont ever go near my  family ,its too hard on them ,I already feel like a joke.plus they just say go to  DRs and I don't want to listen to that.

I crave what I was like last June ,I cant believe the state I'm going to be in this summer.

I just booked a back and neck massage ,I better do about 6 sessions  in a row ,the tension is ridiculous.

well its a vicious cycle ,symptom's preventing me living  life ,avoiding people because I'm fed up listening to, you look well are you not working today ,the usual nightmare .

Thank god you cant own guns in Ireland ,that's all I'm saying in relation to  yesterday .

Anyway thanks mate ,I hope your doing ok .

Take care. 

you are far from a joke pb, not many people are as strong as you,

things might stabilise so you need to keep up all your coping skills and try to remain positive, I know how hard that is though

good on you for booking a massage, this will help

try get out in sun for a while, try looking up at sun with eyes closed, this is great for lifting mood

stay strong, cheers

1 hour ago, dj2010 said:

you are far from a joke pb, not many people are as strong as you,

things might stabilise so you need to keep up all your coping skills and try to remain positive, I know how hard that is though

good on you for booking a massage, this will help

try get out in sun for a while, try looking up at sun with eyes closed, this is great for lifting mood

stay strong, cheers

🙏🤝,today is a day for bed,im resting and accepting it .

thanks mate.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

@powerback

Hey,

So sorry about the symptoms you are having. You are a strong soul as I know and keep in mind that this is your body recovering the poison of effexor.

Many including me and you have been in this state and had become better.

Take care.

08/13 - 01/14
Olanzapine, petril MD (Clonazepam ), Dicorate ER (divalproex). Soza 10 (Zolpidem)

02/14 - 05/14
Flunil ​20mg , Divaa OD 250 mg(divalproex), Amisulpride 50mg (1-0-2), zolfresh 5 mg , Quetiapine
05/14 - 08/14 Venlafaxine 75 xr ( 1-0-1), zapiz 0.25
10/14 Zaptra 12.5mg , Oxetol xr 150mg (0-0-1)
11/14 - 08/15
Paris CR 25 (paroxetine) , Oxetol xr 600 mg (0-0-1), nitrest 5mg , Quetiapine for a month.
09/15-11 Venlafaxine XR 75 ( 1-0-1), Mirtazipine 15, Respiredal 0.5, Lamitor 25, zillion 10.
12/15-02/16 Off Meds (C.T)

03/16-Mid April Sertraline, Aripropazole, Quetiapine, Etizolam.

After that : CT and on OTC supplements (Roadback), now on Ayurveda
12 minutes ago, bhasski said:

@powerback

Hey,

So sorry about the symptoms you are having. You are a strong soul as I know and keep in mind that this is your body recovering the poison of effexor.

Many including me and you have been in this state and had become better.

Take care.

Ah Hi bhasski how are you,ide rather not be posting  such symptoms be it requires it because of the "switch" .

Ye its full blown Effexor withdrawl that's for sure .

Ile keep focused and fighting on .

Thanks and take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator
17 hours ago, powerback said:

1450 1ml/4mg PROZAC+A CRUMB OF EFFEXOR ,[forgot to take it before I went out,suppossed  to take it at 1300].

1530-1700 ,had a near meltdown I couldn't control ,it took nearly 2 hours to get relaxed ,I just lay there with a towel blocking out any light .thoughts of harming myself and simply didn't want to go on another second .

Was this meltdown worse than prior meltdowns?

You decreased 1mL/4mg 8 days ago, have the symptoms gotten better or worse?

Seems when you were taking 4.5mg, you got fatigued after taking Prozac.

You are extraordinarily strong, pb. Don't worry about the minute amount of alcohol in the liquid.