powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

Rage attacks frequently have a build up of some sort similar to an emotional spiral. And they will have a trigger. I learned to pay close attention when the feelings started to fall into a familiar pattern. The pattern can be very subtle but it will be there. As soon as you notice it take action to change the subject and in some cases just turn and walk away. It is much better to be seen as rude than violent. It takes a bit of practice and self control but is well worth the effort. 

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Was this meltdown worse than prior meltdowns?

You decreased 1mL/4mg 8 days ago, have the symptoms gotten better or worse?

Seems when you were taking 4.5mg, you got fatigued after taking Prozac.

You are extraordinarily strong, pb. Don't worry about the minute amount of alcohol in the liquid.

Hi ALto ide say im worse since the prozac drop,ile try the effexor crumb for 7 days ?.

ThAnks 🙏

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

pb, looks like decreasing is going the wrong way with Prozac. I would go back to 4.5mg.

I guess continue the Effexor crumb throughout....

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

1 hour ago, brassmonkey said:

Rage attacks frequently have a build up of some sort similar to an emotional spiral. And they will have a trigger. I learned to pay close attention when the feelings started to fall into a familiar pattern. The pattern can be very subtle but it will be there. As soon as you notice it take action to change the subject and in some cases just turn and walk away. It is much better to be seen as rude than violent. It takes a bit of practice and self control but is well worth the effort. 

Yep I agree brassmonkey ,im getting better at understanding the triggers and changing the channel ,I hunckerd down until it passed and I see that it does.

My own minds chatter creates its own "drama" ,this is my worst symptom in withdrawal .

Thanks for the visit 🙏

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

14 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

pb, looks like decreasing is going the wrong way with Prozac. I would go back to 4.5mg.

I guess continue the Effexor crumb throughout....

Ok thanks ,Ile try that .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi Alto to muddy the waters further I'm wondering do I keep upping the Prozac  to nearly 7mg to offset the Effexor withdrawl .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

22 minutes ago, powerback said:

Hi Alto to muddy the waters further I'm wondering do I keep upping the Prozac  to nearly 7mg to offset the Effexor withdrawl .

Seems like things have gone downhill since decreasing prozac so this may be a good idea to increase very slowly until you get some relief

rooting for you pb

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

1 hour ago, dj2010 said:

Seems like things have gone downhill since decreasing prozac so this may be a good idea to increase very slowly until you get some relief

rooting for you pb

🙏🤝🏄‍♂️

thanks and Take care mate.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

pb, how about go back to 4.5mg and note changes? You felt some relief when you decreased from 5mg Prozac, could be 4.5mg or thereabouts is as good as Prozac can get for you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

11 hours ago, Altostrata said:

pb, how about go back to 4.5mg and note changes? You felt some relief when you decreased from 5mg Prozac, could be 4.5mg or thereabouts is as good as Prozac can get for you.

Ok sound thanks Alto.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Tuesday 26/02/19

0730 wake, suicidal  and racing thoughts .headache.

0830,digestive enzyme.

0900 ,breakfast,agrophobic,intrusive thoughts,fatigue,vertigo8/10

1200 tension in neck and shoulders severe,

1300 1ml/4mg Prozac+effexor crumb .

1630,out of bed after resting all afternoon.

1730,strong static/brain fog,fatigue ,confusion, headache.

2030 static/brain fog,fatigue.

2300 sleep.

Wednesday 27/02/19

0730 wake,not the worst cortisol surge.

0800 digestive enzyme,

0930 breakfast,brain fatigue,ive had worse moods.

1200 static/brain fog,confusion 6/10,fatigue in bed.

1320 1ml/4mg Prozac+crumb Effexor,

1400 ,out of bed ,not a bad mood but felt vulnerable,my partner came home from work ,I wasn't expecting her ,it frightened me [out of shower and back to the door] but I got that feeling a kid gets of being safe [very strange but didn't judge it ].this seems to a big symptom ,being vulnerable and fearful.

1500 not a bad mood but still felt off ,went for a  neck and shoulder massage .she suggested doing the ultra sound treatment to get deep into the muscle ,halfway through it I freaked out thinking what am I doing ,it lasted 10 minutes .I wonder with todays[Thursday] strong brain fog  is this the fault.

1600 extreme fatigue ,lay down,

1800 uncomfortable fatigue,noise sensitivity, irritable.

1920,barely had the energy to make dinner [shocking],mood really off ,

2130 ,tired .

2200 sleep vivid dreams .

Starting CBD oil at 1600 today .only coming from 20ks away and it took nearly a week to get here ,tut,tut lol.

Hi Alto at the moment im thinking the brain fatigue is to do with the Effexor withdrawl because I remember this kind of brain fatigue 2 years ago .putting that out there .cheers.🙏

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Maybe the 1mL/4mg Prozac is okay. Can you stay with this?

You have a hypersensitive startle reflex. This will gradually go away. Are you light-sensitive?

1 hour ago, Altostrata said:

Maybe the 1mL/4mg Prozac is okay. Can you stay with this?

You have a hypersensitive startle reflex. This will gradually go away. Are you light-sensitive?

Think I will for a few days.so do I  drop the Effexor crumb?

Are you light-sensitive?

Ive noticed I am lately .

I'm questioning even the digestive enzyme ,because I'm getting acid reflux ,I'm taking it to help digestion[this only the last month] .who knows hey.

Thanks Alto.🙏.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

You may wish to wear dark glasses in bright light, even indoors.

Please continue to take a crumb of Effexor at the same time each day. What is the size of your Effexor tablet?

Please post daily notes.

6 hours ago, Altostrata said:

crumb

Easily a 10th of a 12.5mg tablet ,even smaller.

I got the worst sleep in months lastnight so im not up to much now for days ,but ile keep notes .

Thanks and take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

20 hours ago, powerback said:

Think I will for a few days.so do I  drop the Effexor crumb?

Ive noticed I am lately .

I'm questioning even the digestive enzyme ,because I'm getting acid reflux ,I'm taking it to help digestion[this only the last month] .who knows hey.

Thanks Alto.🙏.

Powerback,

I need digestive enzymes but absolutely cannot take them.  They alter the metabolism of my drugs drastically.

Grace

• amitriptyline from 1980-2002,
  • intermittent  use of benzos over 2 decades prior to 2002
  • 2002-2010 Klonopin 1-2 mg., ambien 10--20, mg, remeron 4 mg. and  trileptal 300 mg
  • 2011 Stopped ambien and crossed over to valium 17.5 mg. (updosing 2.5 mg. to cover ambien C/T )
  • tapered valium w/ long holds to 12.74 mg. from a high of approximately 20-30 mg/day
  • 2015-2023 tapered trileptal to 98 mg.  had to completely stop tapering due to multiple chronic, serious health issues
  • currently 2024 still on 98 mg. trileptal and 4 mg. remeron
  •   Currently on benzo hold as I have to cross-over from brand-name valium to generic diazepam.   The diazepam is way weaker and brought on severe acute w/d
  • Current dose of diazepam is 7.9 and valium is 6.6.  I had to up-dose the total valium/diazepam from 12.74 to 14.5 where I have stayed since June 2023.  I am crossing over to generic at a somewhat tolerable rate of .3mg/month after about 2 months of trial/error w/ updosing.  I am not currently tapering; will continue to cross over. 

Hi,

I just read a bit more of your thread and just wanted to say that I tried CBD oil for just 2 days and it really interfered with my drugs' effectiveness and metabolism.  It is also contra-indicated for some digestive problems.  For me it caused severe, severe constipation which took months to resolve.  Unfortunately, slow motility is a commonly cited side effect which makes sense because it slows or calms down the muscles in your digestive tract which you need to work to digest food.  Just a heads up.  Maybe it will help you.  I did a ton of research on cannabis, hoping it could help me, but this slow motility issue was the game-changer for me.

Grace

• 2002-2010 Klonopin 1-2 mg., ambien 10--20, mg, remeron 4 mg. and  trileptal 300 mg
  • 2011 Stopped ambien and crossed over to valium 17.5 mg. (updosing 2.5 mg. to cover ambien C/T )
  • tapered valium w/ long holds to 12.74 mg. from a high of approximately 20-30 mg/day
  • 2015-2023 tapered trileptal to 98 mg.  had to completely stop tapering due to multiple chronic, serious health issues
  •   Currently on benzo hold as I have to cross-over from brand-name valium to generic diazepam.   The diazepam is way weaker and brought on severe acute w/d
  • Current dose of diazepam is 7.9 and valium is 6.6.  I had to up-dose the total valium/diazepam from 12.74 to 14.5 where I have stayed since June 2023.  I am crossing over to generic at a somewhat tolerable rate of .3mg/month after about 2 months of trial/error w/ updosing.  I am not currently tapering; will continue to cross over. 

Hi SG dont be bursting my bubbles lol only jokn.

Thanks for the heads up .

I was feeling awful beforehand so god knows with me ,ile keep an eye on it.

I appreciate your input,I hope your well .

Take care 🙏

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Oh, no Powerback,  I am the most "unwell" i have ever been...which is why I am spending an unhealthy amount of time here trying to find a way forward.

I am certainly not one to burst bubbles....Heavens no!!! I just want you to know that I have sabotaged myself unwittingly with so many supplements.  I desperately need digestive enzymes but they affect my meds and make me feel like I am in acute w/d immediately, which makes sense because they work on absorption.  As far as the CBD goes, it works wonders for many but with gastroparesis (slow stomach emptying) it is the last thing I can use.  If slow transit time isn't a problem for you, CBD might actually help your digestive woes!

Only trying to help; never to discourage.

Grace

• Administrator

Yes, pb, what was the effect of the CBD oil?

I am thinking the change to 4mg Prozac might be registering, and it's too low. Can you go to 4.25mg? Is it possible for you to get a 5mL oral syringe? Veterinarians use them.

11 hours ago, savinggrace said:

Oh, no Powerback,  I am the most "unwell" i have ever been...which is why I am spending an unhealthy amount of time here trying to find a way forward.

I am certainly not one to burst bubbles....Heavens no!!! I just want you to know that I have sabotaged myself unwittingly with so many supplements.  I desperately need digestive enzymes but they affect my meds and make me feel like I am in acute w/d immediately, which makes sense because they work on absorption.  As far as the CBD goes, it works wonders for many but with gastroparesis (slow stomach emptying) it is the last thing I can use.  If slow transit time isn't a problem for you, CBD might actually help your digestive woes!

Only trying to help; never to discourage.

Grace

Sorry to hear your so ill SG ,nightmare hey .ye ile defo keep my eye on things ,my meds are taking at least 5 hours after the enzyme but I will take note that's for sure 👍.started celery juice this morning lol ,even the smell is strong for me ha .to help digestion chew your food to nearly liquid and see if that helps you,we have digestive enzymes in our mouth,i even heard of gum you can get to help "mouth enzymes"

Take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

8 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Yes, pb, what was the effect of the CBD oil?

I am thinking the change to 4mg Prozac might be registering, and it's too low. Can you go to 4.25mg? Is it possible for you to get a 5mL oral syringe? Veterinarians use them.

Hi Alto ,I tried to upload a photo of my syringe ,it has 4 tiny notches  before 0.5ML , [my syringe is a 2.5ML] so one notch is obviously 0.1ML ?.

The CBD I have is recommend at 15 drops 3 times a day ,im only taking one drop twice a day so far , I havnt risked taking it after 1800 because afraid of sleep being interrupted .

without doubt I have a painfully sensitive system so ile tread carefully .

Thanks 🙏.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Yes, those ticks on your syringe at at the 0.1mL mark.

Can you get a 1mL or 0.5mL oral syringe? They'll have ticks at 0.01mL. If you also have a 5mL syringe, you can take 4mg (1mL) with the 5mL syringe and finer gradations with the 1mL or 0.5mL syringe.

I ended up with a full range of oral syringes.

I wouldn't make any dosage changes while you're trying CBD oil, though -- you'll want to see what that does. Please add times of day and dosage for CBD oil to your daily notes.

I wouldn't make any dosage changes while you're trying CBD oil, though -- you'll want to see what that does. Please add times of day and dosage for CBD oil to your daily notes.

Im so bad at the moment [every minute white knuckling] that im no were near the recommended CBD dose but ye im logging it .

1300 for taking my meds is the worst time of the day for me so ile need to move it close to 1800 or back to 0800  .

Im Thinking all the fatigue is Effexor withdrawl ,I reckon the Prozac mite be making me have dark depression .im house bound all week and this is the worst case scenario for me .its not looking good one bit and im quite scared for my sanity ,anyway im far from alone in this mess.

Thanks Alto take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Your sanity is fine, you have withdrawal syndrome.

You might move Prozac earlier so that it kicks in before noon.

We have to look at this again: Is the lower dosage of Prozac not as helpful as 4.5mg?

14 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Your sanity is fine, you have withdrawal syndrome.

You might move Prozac earlier so that it kicks in before noon.

We have to look at this again: Is the lower dosage of Prozac not as helpful as 4.5mg?

14 hours ago, Altostrata said:

since the last drop ,the last 7 days have been the worst ever ,im not joking ,im closer to an invalid than normal baseline  .cooking for myself is taxing .

Surely Wednesdays massage didn't make me worse, I did get an  ultra sound pulse treatment as well as massage [10 mins max before massage ],I wasn't booking my spot at Everest basecamp before the massage either .  

Thanks Alto 🙏.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Powerback,

please seriously consider that even though you are taking a few drops, the CBD is likely involved here. It works on Neuro-transmitters in your brain and your gut. You are changing a few things together and don’t know which is the problem. The fewer the variables the better for figuring out the best path. 

Sorry you are so sick. 

Grace

47 minutes ago, savinggrace said:

Powerback,

please seriously consider that even though you are taking a few drops, the CBD is likely involved here. It works on Neuro-transmitters in your brain and your gut. You are changing a few things together and don’t know which is the problem. The fewer the variables the better for figuring out the best path. 

Sorry you are so sick. 

Grace

Makes complete sense to me. Good luck PB 🙏🙏🙏

Dosulepin 75 mgs per night since 1993.           Dosulepin March 16  2018   75mgs and 50 mgs alternate nights.             Dosulepin. March 30. 2018.  50 mgs per night

Dosulepin. May 2. 2018. 50mgs and 25 mgs alternate nights

Dosulepin. May 27 2018. 50 mgs per night ( increased )

Dosulepin. July 11 2018. 45 mgs per night

Dosulepin. August 13 2018  40 mgs per night

Dosulepin  October 10 2018. 37.5 mgs per night

Dosulepin. October. 24 2018. 35 mgs per night

Dosulepin. December 5 2018. 32.5 mgs per night

Dosulepin.  January 2. 2018  30mgs per night   February 14 2018  29 mgs per night

Dosulepin February 27  28 mgs per night

• Administrator

pb, I know I've gone back and forth on this, but I think 4mg is too low. Please increase to 4.25mg.

10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

pb, I know I've gone back and forth on this, but I think 4mg is too low. Please increase to 4.25mg.

HI Alto your fine I understand thanks ,im 3 days into increase,I can eyeball between 1ml notch and the next  tiny notch .

Take care thanks.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:53 PM, powerback said:

Ah Hi bhasski how are you,ide rather not be posting  such symptoms be it requires it because of the "switch" .

Ye its full blown Effexor withdrawl that's for sure .

Ile keep focused and fighting on .

Thanks and take care.

You Posting your symptoms when ever possible is very useful to me,fellow forum members ,and new googlers.

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth happened from 10- 2020,as rejuvenation took whole2019.Completely recovered now.

Friday 01/03/19

Total wash out of a day from barely any sleep ,went from bed to couch.

0840 1drop CBD oil

1330 1ml/4mg Prozac+crumb of Effexor.

2130 exhausted ,sleep .slept all night.

Had some work in this day but cancelled the last minute because it would  be insane to do anything ,I was thankful the next day .

The feeling I had this day was horrible ,like the old days of no sleep after binge drinking [defo PTSD going on ] 

SAT 02/02/19

0630 wake,

0700 got up ,8ounce glass of celery  juice 🤢.

0800 back to bed ,fatigued ,1drop CBD oil.

0900 breakfast ,hypervigilance,

1210 food,extreme brain fatigue [like strong jetlag]

1300 1.025ml Prozac +crumb of Effexor.[Day one of upping Prozac]

1500 took a serc ,see if vertigo lifts.

1800 evening of fatigue

2230 sleep

Had a cathartic cry this morning ,I got over whelmed emailing my mother,she knows its bad the last few months ,could do with access to this emotion every day to be honest  

SUN 03/02/19

0700 wake ,suicidal thoughts,feeling very vulnerable.

0900 breakfast ,

0930 1drop CBD oil

1130 food,

1300 1.025ml Prozac +crumb Effexor

1500 somewhat chilled afternoon .

1520 1 drop CBD oil. 

1630 extreme fatigue,confusion hypervigilance

1740 making dinner goes from fatigue to a little hyper .ok mood for the evening .

2230 sleep ok . vivid dreams .

Mostly frail and weak all day . 

MON 04/02/19

0630 wake ,jumped out spritely enough,8 ounce celery juice .

0715 1 drop CBD oil,

0900 breakfast, fatigue

1100 vertigo .took a serc[no idea if it does anything]

1300 1.025ml Prozac +crumb effexor

1500 eyelids like lead,crushing brain fatigue.

1545 1 drop CBD oil

1830 suicidal thoughts ,lay in a darkened room most of the evening with fatigue .

2230 sleep .

Without question the last 10 days have been the frailest of my life .physically and mentally.  

tomorrow will be 7 days I haven't left the house ,this is a record for me since I was a child .I have a massage booked so ile go to that tommorow.

I am noticing I can jump from crushing fatigue to ok and back to fatigue fairy quickly lately .A constant yow yow on my emotions .but mostly my constant companion is soul crushing fatigue .

I think I realise why I am having indigestion/acid reflux  and bowl movements aren't as regular .I'm doing paleo the last few weeks and have upped my veg a lot ,I need to cut back on veg .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:11 PM, savinggrace said:

Powerback,

Sorry you are so sick. 

Grace

Thanks SG ,ile take a note of what you say 🙏.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Pb how you doing?

Pb I think you must quit CBD oil, it's not good, its interfering with the a/d from the notes in your post after taking CBD you note fatigue and confusion, it must interfere with the prozac and effexor ,

Are you completely off the effexor?

I've asked an expert to take it for me a year ago when in withdrawal and he said NO, it will cause confusion. It might relieve pain though but it interferes with the a/d. Not my opinion on this, I 've asked an expert about it.

have you signed up dude?

take care

miko

2011 protracted withdrawal symptoms from Effexor, managed to come off
2013-2015  risperidone consta 50 mg, started tapering from March 2015 to 1,66mg/day and from 02/2015 started seroxat 10mg/day

01/17 Seroxat 2,0mg,olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 25mg/every 15days

05/17 Seroxat 1mg,olanzapine 5mg,risp.consta 25mg/every 15days

06/17 Seroxat 2drops,olanzapine 5mg,liquid risperidone2mg

07/17 Seroxat 1 drop,olanzapine 5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 10/17 Seroxat 0mg,olanzapine,5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 12/17 Seroxat 1/2 drop, olanzapine 5mg,  04/18 Olanzapine 1,25mg, 04/18 xanax 0,5mg

24/06/2019 doc said to take 10mg olanzapine for 13days and down to 5mg
 been taking 10mg for 14 days, 5mg for 8 days  and  tapered to  3/4quart. 5mg  for 14 days, 1/2 for 14 days,

01/08/19 2,5mg

08/2021 5mg olanzapine

Supplements Omega 3, Turmeric, Bacopa monneri, Mucuna Pruriens

3 minutes ago, Miko789 said:

Pb how you doing?

Pb I think you must quit CBD oil, it's not good, its interfering with the a/d from the notes in your post after taking CBD you note fatigue and confusion, it must interfere with the prozac and effexor ,

Are you completely off the effexor?

I've asked an expert to take it for me a year ago when in withdrawal and he said NO, it will cause confusion. It might relieve pain though but it interferes with the a/d. Not my opinion on this, I 've asked an expert about it.

have you signed up dude?

take care

miko

Hi Miko ,yep i mite stop the CBD soon ,the only thing ive noticed is a slightly dry mouth ,im taking a very low dose .

A lot of my symptoms are well developed before CBD .

Thanks for your insight mate ,its duly noted 🤝.

Not signed up yet ,im refusing to tax my brain when im so ill ,today is the first day in a week im not struggling to post things.the amount of effort it took me to type my notes was ridiculous.just ordering online food shopping the other day was a chore .

Im only taking a tiny crumb of Effexor .

I hope your ok mate.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

pb, are you not still taking Prozac? How long have you been taking a crumb of Effexor every day?

Do you feel better or worse since taking CBD oil? Please keep notes of when you take your substance, and how much of each.

We don't know much about CBD oil. If it helps, it helps.