powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

36 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

pb, are you not still taking Prozac? How long have you been taking a crumb of Effexor every day?

Im confused by the question Alto ,of course im still taking Prozac,i have upped it and taking the crumb for more than 7 days like we agreed .

Nothing is lifting my constant fatigue ,its my constant companion .

I will up the CBD to 2 drops soon and ile know more ,so far there's no tangible  difference either way .

Thanks and take care.

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
9 hours ago, powerback said:

Not signed up yet ,im refusing to tax my brain when im so ill ,today is the first day in a week im not struggling to post things.the amount of effort it took me to type my notes was ridiculous.just ordering online food shopping the other day was a chore .

Im only taking a tiny crumb of Effexor .

Perhaps the increase to 4.25mg is already having a salutory effect, or the tiny crumb of Effexor is helping.

Are you able to get immediate-release venlafaxine in Ireland?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

15 hours ago, Altostrata said:

e you able to get immediate-release venlafaxine in Ireland?

Im not sure  how this goes down with my DR because of the Prozac but he's fairly sound ,I can email the surgery for it and see what happens ,ide rather avoid any interaction with him at the moment because of how ill I am ,my mind is afraid they have a big van out the back to throw me into lol.

If I go back on venlafaxine ,that leaves me in a messy situation of 2 meds .

FYI Alto I feel and agree  with  your frustration with my case🙏 lol.

Anyway ile keep trucking .

Thanks.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

I'm not frustrated, I'm concerned.

If you got immediate-release venlafaxine, you could better control the dosage. You could simply ask the pharmacist if it's available, no need to trouble your doctor.

How do you feel now with the Prozac updose and crumb of venlafaxine?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

I'm not frustrated, I'm concerned.

If you got immediate-release venlafaxine, you could better control the dosage. You could simply ask the pharmacist if it's available, no need to trouble your doctor.

How do you feel now with the Prozac updose and crumb of venlafaxine?

Ok thanks Alto , im very concerned myself.

Im pretty much housebound so that says it all really.

Im stopping the CBD today to rule that out.

If the aim is stability and not off the meds ,keep going higher on the prozac mite be the only only solution.

As much as I wouldn't do anything to harm myself ,I cant ignore how dark the depression is . 

Physical,mental,emotional is all 9/10 .ive no choice but to fake it alot around loved ones but lastnight the agony oosed out of me from the pressure inside.

The 2 others I live with are kind souls ,so im very self concoius of this dark energy I have.im getting better at faking it and that's all.

Im trying to find the access to forgive myself but my thoughts are infected.

Thanks for your all help .🙏

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

so sorry to hear you're not improving 😢

Took prozac 40 mg for 20 years.

January 2017 started cutting down prozac by 12.5% a week. End of February 2017 completely off prozac and withdrawals began.

Currently taking Levothyroxine 75 mcg, Magnesium citrate 200mg,Sage leaf 50mg daily

Amlodipine: October 2017 , discontinued 26 Feb 2019; Candesartan:  26 Feb 2019, 4mg.

Discontinued magnesium citrate 200mg Apr 3rd 2019

Reinstated prozac:  14 Jan 2019, 1mg; 26 Jan, 1.5mg; 4 Feb, 2mg; 16 Feb, 2.5mg; 2 Mar, 3mg; 5 Mar, 2.5mg, 23 Mar, 3 mg; 6 Apr, 3.5mg, 14 Apr 4mg, 23 Apr 5mg, 10 Jul 8mg, 1 Dec 20mg, 1 Apr 2020 40mg 

16 minutes ago, thecowisback said:

so sorry to hear you're not improving 😢

Hi TCIB I hope your well.

Na sadly is gotten as bad as it can.

Keep yourself on track ,dont let horror storys keep you from healing.

THanks for your vist all the same.

🙏

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

Have you gotten worse with that small updose of Prozac?

1 hour ago, Altostrata said:

Have you gotten worse with that small updose of Prozac?

Hard to tell ,I'm nearly a week at the up dose.

acid Headaches are back today [they had left me for a while ],the last 2 days is nihilistic depression ,living with others forces me to pull myself out of it.

Hilarious yesterday ,I ran from the house because I couldn't face guests ,I came back because of a delivery and the people never even came ,that just shows the anxiety/Shame  I'm living with . 

Is my sweet spot up or down ,who knows hey .there also could be no way to offset the Effexor withdrawl once its set in full whack ,like recently .

I have a worrying symptom that I remember having in October 2017 and that is I couldn't be touched and a strong disgust by certain hygiene/cleanliness .  I can feel a jitteriness in my chest cavity around my heart  [weird] 

As soon as I get out ile find out about the immediate release Effexor.

Thanks Alto and take care. 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

3 hours ago, powerback said:

Hard to tell ,I'm nearly a week at the up dose.

acid Headaches are back today [they had left me for a while ],the last 2 days is nihilistic depression ,living with others forces me to pull myself out of it.

Hilarious yesterday ,I ran from the house because I couldn't face guests ,I came back because of a delivery and the people never even came ,that just shows the anxiety/Shame  I'm living with . 

Is my sweet spot up or down ,who knows hey .there also could be no way to offset the Effexor withdrawl once its set in full whack ,like recently .

I have a worrying symptom that I remember having in October 2017 and that is I couldn't be touched and a strong disgust by certain hygiene/cleanliness .  I can feel a jitteriness in my chest cavity around my heart  [weird] 

As soon as I get out ile find out about the immediate release Effexor.

Thanks Alto and take care. 

I had that symptom where I couldn’t be touched PB. Like I wanted to withdraw into a shell but it’s got a lot better now. I had to explain to my partner because it upset her the first time it happened. I sort of recoiled. I’m lucky, she’s understanding and it has got better now. It’s a rollercoaster ride that’s for sure. I still have the thudding heart and sometimes it seems as if it misses a beat but I’m confident that will pass in time. It’s not nice but it’s just part of this withdrawal journey for me.  We will get there PB. 

Dosulepin 75 mgs per night since 1993.           Dosulepin March 16  2018   75mgs and 50 mgs alternate nights.             Dosulepin. March 30. 2018.  50 mgs per night

Dosulepin. May 2. 2018. 50mgs and 25 mgs alternate nights

Dosulepin. May 27 2018. 50 mgs per night ( increased )

Dosulepin. July 11 2018. 45 mgs per night

Dosulepin. August 13 2018  40 mgs per night

Dosulepin  October 10 2018. 37.5 mgs per night

Dosulepin. October. 24 2018. 35 mgs per night

Dosulepin. December 5 2018. 32.5 mgs per night

Dosulepin.  January 2. 2018  30mgs per night   February 14 2018  29 mgs per night

Dosulepin February 27  28 mgs per night

11 hours ago, Steve61 said:

I had that symptom where I couldn’t be touched PB. Like I wanted to withdraw into a shell but it’s got a lot better now. I had to explain to my partner because it upset her the first time it happened. I sort of recoiled. I’m lucky, she’s understanding and it has got better now. It’s a rollercoaster ride that’s for sure. I still have the thudding heart and sometimes it seems as if it misses a beat but I’m confident that will pass in time. It’s not nice but it’s just part of this withdrawal journey for me.  We will get there PB. 

Hi Steve ,ye that's my worry ,I remember what I was like ,and quite frankly I was despicable ,I will not put up with that mood or let anyone else put up with that  again.im aware of it this time so I can at least take guard .

I read a story about a man that went to live in the wilderness because he became so toxic ,he wouldn't put others through hes agony .I will do this and am thinking about it ,in some form .he was ready to join civilization in 20 years .

read something about our body's can become addicted to the adrenaline and the feeling  wallowing in self-pity  has on our system .

I'm sure I have it.

Tried a walk this morning ,15 mins in and my back and legs gave out .reading one of your   posts yesterday ,I was screaming to find the  same access you have to humility .Ive a strong urge today to self destruct today [I wont ],I  am an  emotional puddle with guilt [neuro or not makes no difference to me ].

Waiting for people to leave the house ,so I can release a lot of built up emotion ,I cant wait to ball into a pillow .I ask myself the questions is this wallowing in self pity or releasing trapped emotions . 

You inspire me to find forgiveness steve but I'm stuck. 

Take care mate 🙏.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

49 minutes ago, powerback said:

Hi Steve ,ye that's my worry ,I remember what I was like ,and quite frankly I was despicable ,I will not put up with that mood or let anyone else put up with that  again.im aware of it this time so I can at least take guard .

I read a story about a man that went to live in the wilderness because he became so toxic ,he wouldn't put others through hes agony .I will do this and am thinking about it ,in some form .he was ready to join civilization in 20 years .

read something about our body's can become addicted to the adrenaline and the feeling  wallowing in self-pity  has on our system .

I'm sure I have it.

Tried a walk this morning ,15 mins in and my back and legs gave out .reading one of your   posts yesterday ,I was screaming to find the  same access you have to humility .Ive a strong urge today to self destruct today [I wont ],I  am an  emotional puddle with guilt [neuro or not makes no difference to me ].

Waiting for people to leave the house ,so I can release a lot of built up emotion ,I cant wait to ball into a pillow .I ask myself the questions is this wallowing in self pity or releasing trapped emotions . 

You inspire me to find forgiveness steve but I'm stuck. 

Take care mate 🙏.

I identify so much with the wallowing in self pity mate. I can get enjoyment out of it for so long. Woe is me. Nobody understands me, nobody feels like me etc. Eventually  it sends me into depression and isolates me. You still have a lot to be grateful for PB. I know that  you are suffering but you have a girlfriend that stands by you ,. a roof over your head, food on the table etc.etc. It could be a lot worse and it is for a lot of  people. The forgiveness part was purely selfish for me PB. I couldn’t live with resentment and have peace. I wanted rid of it.  Some people can live with anger and resentment and be okay. I just couldn’t. I had to find ways to forgive for my own sanity. I’m trying to not give power to these withdrawals. Everything can be so exaggerated in the middle of this. Thinking of you PB. I have faith in you. Just have faith that you can get through this and heal. You will be okay, a lot of people  have your back.

Steve 🤗🤗

Dosulepin 75 mgs per night since 1993.           Dosulepin March 16  2018   75mgs and 50 mgs alternate nights.             Dosulepin. March 30. 2018.  50 mgs per night

Dosulepin. May 2. 2018. 50mgs and 25 mgs alternate nights

Dosulepin. May 27 2018. 50 mgs per night ( increased )

Dosulepin. July 11 2018. 45 mgs per night

Dosulepin. August 13 2018  40 mgs per night

Dosulepin  October 10 2018. 37.5 mgs per night

Dosulepin. October. 24 2018. 35 mgs per night

Dosulepin. December 5 2018. 32.5 mgs per night

Dosulepin.  January 2. 2018  30mgs per night   February 14 2018  29 mgs per night

Dosulepin February 27  28 mgs per night

• Moderator Emeritus

Powerback, how are you feeling? 

Please give an update and let us know how you're doing and where you're at with your drugs. Are you still at 4.25 MG Prozac and still taking the tiny crumb of Effexor? 

5 hours ago, Shep said:

Powerback, how are you feeling? 

Please give an update and let us know how you're doing and where you're at with your drugs. Are you still at 4.25 MG Prozac and still taking the tiny crumb of Effexor? 

Hi shep ,thanks for asking .I have upped the Prozac  a tiny bit to 4.1ML and still taking the crumb,the crumb will end soon unless I go to my DR and talk to him .

Mostly not doing well ,mentally and emotionally im suffering  ,physically im a little better the last few days [got out for a walk yesterday. 

I feel a bit like the emperors clothes have been removed ,in the sense  im experiencing the world around me   with a painful sensitivity and disconnected feeling at the same time .the anxiety is extreme ,acrophobia is strong .

Take care.🙏

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
3 minutes ago, powerback said:

the crumb will end soon unless I go to my DR and talk to him .

Please touch base with your doc so you don't have to stop the crumb, especially if you feel it's helpful.

I'm glad you're feeling better physically. Any improvement is good.

How many hours are you able to sleep now? 

4 minutes ago, Shep said:

Please touch base with your doc so you don't have to stop the crumb, especially if you feel it's helpful.

Im on good terms with my DR.cant really tell what the crumb is doing .only way to know is if I dropped it for a few days I suppose .

6 minutes ago, Shep said:

How many hours are you able to sleep now? 

Mostly i sleep good but it is broken lately,i have frequent unrinatination going on ,I think its a nerve thing in my bladder .

Thanks shep ,take care.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
52 minutes ago, powerback said:

i have frequent unrinatination going on ,I think its a nerve thing in my bladder .

Nocturia, frequent urination in the nighttime, is a very common side effect of the meds and withdrawal from the meds.  It is one of the litany of symptoms that fall into the category of autonomic dysfunction.  

I have that on the nights that I struggle to sleep.  It's annoying but not harmful.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

6 minutes ago, apace41 said:

Nocturia, frequent urination in the nighttime, is a very common side effect of the meds and withdrawal from the meds.  It is one of the litany of symptoms that fall into the category of autonomic dysfunction.  

I have that on the nights that I struggle to sleep.  It's annoying but not harmful.

Best,

Andy

Thanks Andy ,its during the day also the last 10 days ,very annoying.

I hope your well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
1 minute ago, powerback said:

Thanks Andy ,its during the day also the last 10 days ,very annoying.

I get it mostly at night, but if you are so inclined Google "SSRI withdrawal and frequent urination."  You are not alone.

3 minutes ago, powerback said:

I hope your well .

It's an ongoing struggle, PB.  Thanks for asking.  I cycle several times a day from seeing modest improvement to feeling like total crap.  It's become very easy for me to see how people get a diagnosis of "Bipolar 2."  If I didn't know what I know I'd believe that was what I had and be in the processing of adding Abilify or some other garbage to the mix.  

Crazy stuff.  

I know it doesn't feel like it but you are doing great.  If you can hold the line you will start to stabilize and be in a position to determine how you want to proceed from a position of greater strength.  Shep's words:

1 hour ago, Shep said:

I'm glad you're feeling better physically. Any improvement is good.

Are, as usual, spot on.  Take the small victories and place them in the memory bank for later reference.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

• Administrator

pb, you're feeling a little steadier now?

I would get some more Effexor with an eye to increasing it from one crumb to 2 crumbs or so. If you can't get immediate-release venlafaxine or brand-name Effexor with beads inside, the extended-release tablets will do.

14 hours ago, powerback said:

Im on good terms with my DR.cant really tell what the crumb is doing .only way to know is if I dropped it for a few days I suppose .

Mostly i sleep good but it is broken lately,i have frequent unrinatination going on ,I think its a nerve thing in my bladder .

Thanks shep ,take care.

sorry to hear about the frequent urination PB, it really  is a annoying symptom and messes with sleep, I had it bad while tapering and through more than a year of withdrawal, it disappeared quite a few months ago, still reappears now and again when my insomnia is playing up,

from what i gathered it is not nerve damage but electrical signals misfiring telling body its time to pee, once the excess signals die down it will get better and go,

hang in there you are a true warrior

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

pb, you're feeling a little steadier now?

I would get some more Effexor with an eye to increasing it from one crumb to 2 crumbs or so. If you can't get immediate-release venlafaxine or brand-name Effexor with beads inside, the extended-release tablets will do.

Hi Alto ,im wondering how to approach this with my DR ,I said to him give me the prozac because of what the effexor is doing.how do I get him to prescribe me both now.

Im inclined to think the stinking thinking is from prozac sideaffects,so if I say that to him ,its normal in hes eyes to come off the prozac.

Thanks .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

56 minutes ago, dj2010 said:

sorry to hear about the frequent urination PB, it really  is a annoying symptom and messes with sleep, I had it bad while tapering and through more than a year of withdrawal, it disappeared quite a few months ago, still reappears now and again when my insomnia is playing up,

from what i gathered it is not nerve damage but electrical signals misfiring telling body its time to pee, once the excess signals die down it will get better and go,

hang in there you are a true warrior

Thanks mate yep I agree.

At the momment I feel like a spartan without a weapon ha.

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, powerback said:

Hi Alto ,im wondering how to approach this with my DR ,I said to him give me the prozac because of what the effexor is doing.how do I get him to prescribe me both now.

Im inclined to think the stinking thinking is from prozac sideaffects,so if I say that to him ,its normal in hes eyes to come off the prozac.

Thanks .

PB,

You would explain to him that they are different in formulation, i.e., Prozac targets primarily serotonin and Effexor targets both serotonin and norepinephrine.  Because you are having symptoms of withdrawal from the Effexor, using enough of that to combat those symptoms makes sense.  Tell him you don't need a lot of that because you are just taking a tiny bit of the Effexor -- a prescription of 10 pills would suffice to see how this works.  The Prozac is doing something different and you are still in the process of having your body adjust to that as it can take quite a while.

If he's as understanding as you have suggested, you should be able to explain the process to him.

Best,

Andy

32 minutes ago, apace41 said:

PB,

You would explain to him that they are different in formulation, i.e., Prozac targets primarily serotonin and Effexor targets both serotonin and norepinephrine.  Because you are having symptoms of withdrawal from the Effexor, using enough of that to combat those symptoms makes sense.  Tell him you don't need a lot of that because you are just taking a tiny bit of the Effexor -- a prescription of 10 pills would suffice to see how this works.  The Prozac is doing something different and you are still in the process of having your body adjust to that as it can take quite a while.

If he's as understanding as you have suggested, you should be able to explain the process to him.

Best,

Andy

Thanks andy for the wise suggestion.got him for next Wednesday.

👍.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Found a handful of immediate release capsules.ile press on and get quick release anyhow?

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

You can tell your doctor you need a bit more time with Effexor to cross-taper.

6 hours ago, powerback said:

Found a handful of immediate release capsules.ile press on and get quick release anyhow?

Are there 3 or 6 mini-tabs inside the capsules or a lot of tiny beads? If so, they are extended-release. Look closely at the gelatin capsules, they should be printed with the strength of the capsule.

If it's filled with tiny beads, I would take 4 beads and see the effect. If mini-tablets, it will have to be fragments, how many mini-tabs are there and what strength is the capsule?

1 minute ago, Altostrata said:

You can tell your doctor you need a bit more time with Effexor to cross-taper.

Are there 3 or 6 mini-tabs inside the capsules or a lot of tiny beads? If so, they are extended-release. Look closely at the gelatin capsules, they should be printed with the strength of the capsule.

If it's filled with tiny beads, I would take 4 beads and see the effect. If mini-tablets, it will have to be fragments, how many mini-tabs are there and what strength is the capsule?

tiny beads are  in capsule .ile have to get empty capsules ye ?

What do you think of  me taking this opportunity to drop the prozac ,theres no denying my mind set is very dangerous ,I reckon the fatigue is to do with Effexor and the nihilistic depression and constant Suicide ideation is to do with the Prozac,i can feel something really off in my brain .im 3 months into the Prozac and its in  no way good.

Thanks Alto ,god bless your soul being lumbered with the likes of my mess.theres a special place in heaven for you im sure.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Administrator

It's possible those awful symptoms are side effects of Prozac but my guess is they're Effexor withdrawal. Adding a bit more Effexor may fix that. Please stick with the Prozac while trying the combination.

What is the strength of each capsule in milligrams?

I would take 4 of those tiny beads right off. Putting them in an empty gelatin capsule is convenient but not necessary, you can wash them down with a glass of water, do not chew them or let them dissolve in your mouth.

You may have vitamins or herbs in gelatin capsules around the house, you can empty those capsules and reuse if need be.

2 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

It's possible those awful symptoms are side effects of Prozac but my guess is they're Effexor withdrawal. Adding a bit more Effexor may fix that. Please stick with the Prozac while trying the combination.

What is the strength of each capsule in milligrams?

I would take 4 of those tiny beads right off. Putting them in an empty gelatin capsule is convenient but not necessary, you can wash them down with a glass of water, do not chew them or let them dissolve in your mouth.

You may have vitamins or herbs in gelatin capsules around the house, you can empty those capsules and reuse if need be.

sound Alto ,thank you .im 4 days at 1.1ml Prozac and the crumb .

the strength of the capsules are 37.5mg .

Ile do the beads tomorrow .

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

In my usual ruminating depression of late ,I put a song on to fight my mood ,at the very same time in the last 10 mintutes a member sent me a MP [you know who you are 🙏thank you ],that message of advice mixed with the song gave me a jolt to my heart ,im overwhelmed with emotion and joy and thankful for all my friends  on this site .

Im about to ball the house down because I deserve to and so do we all with the  hand we are dealt but by god fight every negative thought and let others into your soul no matter how hard withdrawl fights it .

Question your thoughts ,the sensitivity can be horrible but its not us . 

I want to send this before my mood changes .

Thanks to every person ive interacted with over this long journey ,im alive because of it .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

God bless you,pb ❤️

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

What a beautiful message, PB.  You give so much of yourself to others here.  I have benefitted greatly from your support.  Thank you for being you, PB.

-1/06 - 3/07 Cymbalta. Fast taper (essentially CT); withdrawal symptoms after 4 mos (didn't realize was WD)

-10/07: 100 mg Zoloft; 1 mg Klonopin - tapered off Klonopin after 4 mos. Several unsuccessful slow tapers of Zoloft; went up and down in dose a lot

-Spring 2013 back on 1 mg Klonopin to counter WD symptoms; switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to 35 mg citalopram
-Two attempts at slow tapering citalopram, always increased dose due to WD; also increased Klonopin to 1.25 mg in 2014, then to 1.5 mg in 2015

-8/17-9/17: After holding one year at 20 mg, feeling withdrawal symptoms due to stress - slowly increased to 25 mg. No change in symptoms after 6 months (? tolerance ?)  - decided to start citalopram taper February 2018 (still on Klonopin 1.5 mg).

Supplements: fish oil; magnesium; vitamin D3; curcumin

Citalopram taper:  2/2018 - 12/2019: 25 mg - 11.03 mg I 2020: 10.89 mg - 7.9 mg I 2021: 7.8 mg - 5.26 mg I 2022: 5.2 mg - 3.36 mg I 2023: 3.3 mg - 1.47 mg 2024: 1/5/24: 1.44 mg; 1/19/24: 1.40 mg; 1/26/24: 1.37 mg; 2/2/24: 1.34 mg; 2/9/24: 1.31 mg; 2/23/24: 1.28 mg; 3/1/24: 1.25 mg; 3/8/24: 1.22 mg; 3/15/24: 1.19 mg; 3/29/24: 1.17 mg; 4/5/24: 1.14 mg; 4/13/24: 1.11 mg

22 hours ago, direstraits said:

God bless you,pb ❤️

You too D 🙏.

16 hours ago, wantrelief said:

What a beautiful message, PB.  You give so much of yourself to others here.  I have benefitted greatly from your support.  Thank you for being you, PB.

Thanks WR for your nice words .

IT warranted being said ,its so easy to think of the misery we go through ,I meant every word of it .

Total respect to everyone .

I believe I'm a better man for the people I've known on SA 

Take care .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Thinking of you PB and hoping things change for the better soon. 

Love and hugs from Flowers xxx

15 yrs on 20 to 30 mgs CITALOPRAM.  MAY 2014 Increased to 40 mgs per day.SEPT/NOV 2014 tapered in 6 weeks down to 10 mgs as per Dr instructions due to violent nightmares/palpitations.Given Noctamid (lormetazepam) to help with anxiety. On average took 2mg per day for 8 weeks.No taper was advised.DEC 2014 WD severe. Nervous tic in eyes and limbs, muscle pain,fluct  temp, weakness, dep and anxiety, nausea, giddy, unstable when walking. Different Dr suggested taking 20mgs CIT. BROMAZEPAM 3mgs up to 3 x daily for anxiety.DEC 9 2014 Updose CIT to 30mgs. Only taking BROMAZEPAM in emergency.DEC 31 2014 Settling at 30mg CIT - helping with depression. No Brom for 2wks.Found SA.APR 2015 Trying to stabilise on 30mgs CIT.  JAN 2016 Started Cit Taper reducing by 5% per month.  28.5 mgs 
FEB  Taper held bereavement. APR Taper resumed 27mgs . MAY 25.50 mgs .  JUNE 24 mgs .  JULY I stupidly mixed up my BP meds with CIT. Consequently took no CIT for 3 days and doubled my BP meds. Waiting for the fallout....Holding for a while until any chance of repercussions have abated. SEPT taper resumed to  22.5 mgs . OCT 21 mgs .NOV 19.95 mgs DEC crashed. 2017: FEB 3rd updose to 20.5 mgs to try to stabilise.FEB.switched over to 75mgs of Venlafaxine XR for 3 weeks.Too stimulating so switching back to Cit. 12 March 37.5 Ven and 20 Cit. 21 March 18mg Ven 20mg Cit. 4 April 9mg Ven 20mg Cit. Xanax .50mg when needed.  13 April 0 mgs Ven, 20mg Citalopram. Xanax .50 mg per day. 5 May reinstated a small amount of Ven to stabilize  1 mg twice a day. 20 mg Citalopram at night. Xanax .25 mg twice per day.Other Meds: Losartan (BP)Started 1993 at  50 mgs at night.  Seretide (Asthma) Started 1996 at 1 puff twice a day. Jan 2019 Antibiotic Ceclor 500mgs twice a day for bronchitis and  Atrovent 2ml capsules twice a day for asthma. Finished the course of both Jan 17. 

XANAX  Jan 27  - Feb 3 2019 Failed Valium Crossover.   Feb 14 2019  Updosed Xanax by .0625  Feb 17 2019 Decreased Xanax by .0625. Back to .50mg daily.  Update Xanax 28.2.20 tapered to .1250 mg 8am .25 mg midnight. Update Xanax 11.8.21 tapered to .25 mg at night. 

Current Meds 28.2.19: CITALOPRAM  20mg  taken at midnight. VENLAFAXINE  .9 mg twice a day at 8am and 10pm.  XANAX .50 mg split into 4 doses per day. 10am .0625mg / 2pm .1250mg/ 6pm .0625mg / midnight .25mg.Update 10.8.22 .25 mg at night.  LOSARTAN 50 mgs taken at midnight.  SERETIDE 1 puff taken at 8am and 10pm.   7.7.19 VENLAFAXINE UPDATE: Started tapering 10% every 4 weeks. Currently .4 mg twice a day at 8am and 10 pm.  2.9.19 .36 mg x 2. 1.10.19  .32 mg x 2. 26.11.19 .29 mg x2. 26.12.19 .26 mg  x 2. 23.1.20  .23 mg x 2.  20.2.20 .21 mg x2.20.3.20  .19 mg x 2. 21.4.20 .17 mg x 2. 19.5.20 .13 mg x 2.  18.6.20 .11mg  x 2 .18.7.20.10 mg x 2.1.9.20.09 mg x 2. 30.9. 20 .08 mg x 2. 1.11.20 .07 mg x 2.  2.12.20 .06 mg x 2.  8.1.21 .05 mg x 2.  4.2.21 .04 mg x 2. 9.3.21 .03 mgx2.  7.4.21  .02 mg x 2.  9.5.21 .01 mg x 2.  21.6.21 .01 mg x 1.  11.8.21 ZERO!

On 2/27/2019 at 9:53 AM, brassmonkey said:

Rage attacks frequently have a build up of some sort similar to an emotional spiral. And they will have a trigger. I learned to pay close attention when the feelings started to fall into a familiar pattern. The pattern can be very subtle but it will be there. As soon as you notice it take action to change the subject and in some cases just turn and walk away. It is much better to be seen as rude than violent. It takes a bit of practice and self control but is well worth the effort. 

interesting,

but when you change the subject to avoid the argument, the other person comes back with the same subject, then what

how to avoid trigger, say in a car?

2011 protracted withdrawal symptoms from Effexor, managed to come off
2013-2015  risperidone consta 50 mg, started tapering from March 2015 to 1,66mg/day and from 02/2015 started seroxat 10mg/day

01/17 Seroxat 2,0mg,olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 25mg/every 15days

05/17 Seroxat 1mg,olanzapine 5mg,risp.consta 25mg/every 15days

06/17 Seroxat 2drops,olanzapine 5mg,liquid risperidone2mg

07/17 Seroxat 1 drop,olanzapine 5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 10/17 Seroxat 0mg,olanzapine,5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 12/17 Seroxat 1/2 drop, olanzapine 5mg,  04/18 Olanzapine 1,25mg, 04/18 xanax 0,5mg

24/06/2019 doc said to take 10mg olanzapine for 13days and down to 5mg
 been taking 10mg for 14 days, 5mg for 8 days  and  tapered to  3/4quart. 5mg  for 14 days, 1/2 for 14 days,

01/08/19 2,5mg

08/2021 5mg olanzapine

Supplements Omega 3, Turmeric, Bacopa monneri, Mucuna Pruriens