SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

5 minutes ago, powerback said:

craving pizza

I think I too suffer from that withdrawal symptom. Mmmmmm

Enjoy your night time window.

Took my first SSRI sipralexa/lexapro/escitalopram in 2007 for depression. In 2010 the doctor switched me to paroxetine/seroxat/paxil for anxiety.

My paroxetine story from then on:

2010-15 from 10mg up to 20mg

jan 2016 30mg

may 2016 0mg cold turkey (don't!)

dec 2016 symptoms: anxiety, tremor (could barely stand)

jan 2017 reinstated at 7.5mg to taper in steps of 10%

Dose changes from may 2017 to now: 

5.0/4.7/4.4/4.0/3.7/3.5/3.3/3.1mg

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, miT said:

I think I too suffer from that withdrawal symptom. Mmmmmm

Enjoy your night time window.

Thanks miT ,I wouldn't order pizza  too expensive :D,so I went for a walk and got some chips ,cost a fraction of the price and I don't even feel guilty :D .

withdrawl is so strange ,10pm comes and window and  I can enjoy some music and feel human

hope you well .

PB

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus

Those night time windows can be such a welcome relief after having a tough day. They give us hope that things will change. I heard somewhere (I think it was in one of Peter Breggins' podcasts) that depression is the absence of hope. Its amazing what just a tiny amount of hope can do for us. How just a miniscule belief that the future will be better than the past can be enough to carry us through even the darkest of days.

Cling on to these brief windows. They will eventually get bigger and stronger.

2001: 20mg paroxetine
2003-2014: Switched between 20mg citalopram and 10mg escitalopram with several failed CT's
2015: Jan/ Feb-very fast taper off citalopram; Mar/ Apr-crashed; 23 Apr-reinstated 5mg; 05 May-updosed to 10mg; 15 Jul-started taper; Aug-9.0mg; Sep-8.1mg; Oct-7.6mg; Nov-6.8mg; Dec-6.2mg
2016: Jan-5.7mg; Feb-5.2mg; Mar-5.0mg;  Apr-4.5mg; May-4.05mg; Jun-3.65mg; Jul-3.3mg; Aug-2.95mg; 04Sep-2.65mg; 25Sep-2.4mg; 23Oct-2.15mg; 13Nov-1.95mg; 04Dec-1.75mg; 25Dec-1.55mg.
2017: 08Jan-1.4mg; 22Jan-1.25mg; 12Feb-1.1mg; 26Feb-1.0mg; 05Mar-0.9mg; 15Mar-0.8mg; 22Mar-0.7mg; 02Apr-0.6; 09Apr-0.5mg; 16Apr-0.4mg; 23Apr-0.3; 03May-0.2mg; 10May-0.1mg

Finished taper 17 May 2017.

Read my success story

I am not a medical professional. The information I provide is not medical advice. If in doubt please consult with a qualified healthcare provider.

mmmm interesting I have strong fatigue and brain zaps today .I wonder if it connected to first ever acupuncture/acupressure session yesterday .not worried per say but interesting .

on slightly same issue I think the taper mite be  getting ramped up ,because of symptoms on a micro taper means whats the difference ,mite go up to 3 beads at a time ,take it day by day I suppose .

hope everyone keeping hope alive ,its a must

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

ok something is a miss here ,I'm nearly disabled here,startled like a kitten.

3 beads out every day ,this is a micro taper ye .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I cant help but wonder if before going on these drugs if the person was already anxious what in the world can be done about withdrawl .

I haven't come across much research about it ,I've read  some peoples signature and if there's recovery ,they haven't had anxiety before ,only meds anxiety and then it goes .so then I wonder about base line feelings/state .I welcome to be proved wrong please do ;).

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

10 hours ago, powerback said:

I cant help but wonder if before going on these drugs if the person was already anxious what in the world can be done about withdrawl .

I haven't come across much research about it ,I've read  some peoples signature and if there's recovery ,they haven't had anxiety before ,only meds anxiety and then it goes .so then I wonder about base line feelings/state .I welcome to be proved wrong please do ;).

PB

hi PB ,sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment, I have always had anxiety since young, it was the main reason why I went on antidepressants at age 17, however after starting meds anxiety went to a different level and panic attacks started etc and more meds were introduced to combat the new level of anxiety, it has been crippling since then, but now off meds I am not experiencing hardly any anxiety, I am only experiencing anxiety after I havent slept for a couple of day, then when I sleep again the anxiety disappears, keep going you will beat this!

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

2 hours ago, dj2010 said:

hi PB ,sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment, I have always had anxiety since young, it was the main reason why I went on antidepressants at age 17, however after starting meds anxiety went to a different level and panic attacks started etc and more meds were introduced to combat the new level of anxiety, it has been crippling since then, but now off meds I am not experiencing hardly any anxiety, I am only experiencing anxiety after I havent slept for a couple of day, then when I sleep again the anxiety disappears, keep going you will beat this!

Thanks for reply DJ ,it fills me with hope ,my mind is getting hard to control .it turns out from all my research and looking back at my behaviour since youth that I've always had undiagnosed anxiety ,and I must of self medicated with alcohol and avoidance behaviour.

hope you and your family doing good .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

PB just read thru your thread. Much of it was like reading my own journal. I'm in your corner...hoping and praying you get relief soon. 

I worry about the anxiety after lexapro which is the reason I put the poison in my body. The old anxiety is a cakewalk compared to what we experience during w/d. 

I went to 3 wk IOP to help with anxiety, and they pushed poison on me. I wish I would have followed my better judgement. 

Why didnt they push healthy lliving....diet, get off the sugar, caffeine, and get your butt moving?  I guess they get no kickbacks from that!!

hope you have peace today!!!

Lex  4.3mg,  3/2/18  Ativan ,5 mg,  lunesta 2 mg , toprol  25 mg                                                            

Oct 16-28 2018 C/O to 19 mg V from 1.5 mg Ativan, 1.3 mg lunesta 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

jan 23 - pneumonia, 2 AB’s. 

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

July 6- 11 mg V- ugly bad

july 11- 10.72 mg V, 4.3 lex, 

25 mg toprol

Hi PB 

just stopping by on your thread to say hello An keep on trucking my friend!!

i started with anxiety at the age of 4 so I hear you!!

its what drove me to self medicate all these years..

wishing you more windows :) 

ps wouldn't be great if we could just live in nature alone till it's over :) 

First AD when i was 19.Binge drinker/drugs 15 years weekend use.I was always pulled on and off.2005-2007-Mirtapine 45mg CT. 2010-2016 Paxil 40mg + Zopiclone.Jan-2016 i was CT off Paxil.Stopped alcohol Jan 2016.Given 2-4mg of Diazepam April 2016 CT them after 3 month.They reinstated 8mg of Diazepam July 2016 and the Doctor CT me off Zopiclone the same day.They then tried adding all different drugs Mirt one of them at 15mg (i took 7.5mg).I was tapered August 2016 7.5mg.Sep 2016 7mg.Oct 2016 6mg.Tried 1mg of Paxil-stopped after 2 days.Nov 2016 5.5mg.Tried olanzapine @2.5mg (stopped after a week)Dec 2016-5mg.Tried switching to liquid Jan-March 2017 (no good)back to pills.April 2017-4.75mg of Diazepam June 2017 -4.5mg.July 2018 went inpatient for 10 days.Awakening 4 days later.HELD.Sep 2017 4.3mg Dec 2017-4mg (Held)April 2019- started tapering the Mirtazapine.Sep 2019 at 6mg of Mirtazapine (HELD)Stopped smoking CT after 26 years.10.16.19..Restarted the Diazepam taper Jan 2020 micro tapering (game changer) now 18/7/23 @0.052mg Diazepam + Mirtazapine @6mg.

7 minutes ago, pinkfairy said:

Hi PB 

just stopping by on your thread to say hello An keep on trucking my friend!!

i started with anxiety at the age of 4 so I hear you!!

its what drove me to self medicate all these years..

wishing you more windows :) 

ps wouldn't be great if we could just live in nature alone till it's over :) 

Thanks for stopping by pink ,ye nature has been my solace ,I've had some dark days and being in nature is great ,its a rainy day today and everybody complains ,I put the weather proofing on and get out in it .my father has this saying while staring out the window and in a melancholic tone says "that's a rotten day "and I reply with ,"well stop looking at it then".:D

I understand now my problems started when I was  heavily medicated as a child ,its hard to blame parents though when a doctor is telling them there 2 year old could die of an asthma attack .

I don't have to tell you to be on guard of the doctors prescription for your child .

Always keep hope alive in your heart .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Well done for getting out An about PB..

sounds like your trucking through it...

no your our parents were listening to the doctors..if only we new what we no know ey..

my hope as vanished PB...

But I love to see others trying to navigate there way through 😊

First AD when i was 19.Binge drinker/drugs 15 years weekend use.I was always pulled on and off.2005-2007-Mirtapine 45mg CT. 2010-2016 Paxil 40mg + Zopiclone.Jan-2016 i was CT off Paxil.Stopped alcohol Jan 2016.Given 2-4mg of Diazepam April 2016 CT them after 3 month.They reinstated 8mg of Diazepam July 2016 and the Doctor CT me off Zopiclone the same day.They then tried adding all different drugs Mirt one of them at 15mg (i took 7.5mg).I was tapered August 2016 7.5mg.Sep 2016 7mg.Oct 2016 6mg.Tried 1mg of Paxil-stopped after 2 days.Nov 2016 5.5mg.Tried olanzapine @2.5mg (stopped after a week)Dec 2016-5mg.Tried switching to liquid Jan-March 2017 (no good)back to pills.April 2017-4.75mg of Diazepam June 2017 -4.5mg.July 2018 went inpatient for 10 days.Awakening 4 days later.HELD.Sep 2017 4.3mg Dec 2017-4mg (Held)April 2019- started tapering the Mirtazapine.Sep 2019 at 6mg of Mirtazapine (HELD)Stopped smoking CT after 26 years.10.16.19..Restarted the Diazepam taper Jan 2020 micro tapering (game changer) now 18/7/23 @0.052mg Diazepam + Mirtazapine @6mg.

47 minutes ago, pinkfairy said:

Well done for getting out An about PB..

sounds like your trucking through it...

no your our parents were listening to the doctors..if only we new what we no know ey..

my hope as vanished PB...

But I love to see others trying to navigate there way through 😊

you've no choice you got to walk through this hell with me/us :unsure::D

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

:) 

i am stuck PB to tramatized to move!!

People are walking through the tunnel.I am sat down an for the life of me I cannot budge!

I honestly am terrified by it all..

losinng my job,home,partner an my identity all in 14th month while going through this alone with my son as been insidious PB...

The worst out of all of it as not been able to parent or get out to enjoy his last little years of his childhood.No ten year old should have to witness his mum going from his rock to a shell...

Am wiped out my friend!

next time you go for a walk,walk an extra ten minutes for me ;) 

IM at the  furthest I've ever got to in a taper but never stable on them so the latest  strong symptom today of emotions doesn't surprise me so ile just keep going through hell I suppose .dam we are a tough bunch on here .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

how about this one today as well ,urge to snap my finger to distract  because of such strong rage and emotional pain ,I've heard this happens with very depressed episodes .thanks meds .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I want to mention that I'm just back from a walk today ,my energy was ok ,but my anxiety and panic was over the top ,my anxiety gets so bad it comes in the form of fawning and through mindfulness I fight this every second , I just want to say that if anyone is  suffering really bad get out there and even try it ,Its the CBT  method I suppose .

I also have very bad self-consciousness and I was working on that while I was out .as a phycologist I was reading said "no one finds you that interesting get over it ":D.

I travelled for more than an hour each way by train with a packed lunch ,I realise now ile have a battle with anxiety the rest of my life but hopefully the withdrawl goes away soon so I can keep practising without  all the other symptoms .

peace

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Fawning. Sounds familiar to me.

You have to learn not to care what others think of you and what you think of yourself. That's freedom.

Took my first SSRI sipralexa/lexapro/escitalopram in 2007 for depression. In 2010 the doctor switched me to paroxetine/seroxat/paxil for anxiety.

jan 2016 30mg

12 minutes ago, miT said:

Fawning. Sounds familiar to me.

You have to learn not to care what others think of you and what you think of yourself. That's freedom.

ye exactly miT I believe this will ease when off the poison .the underlying anxiety I've had since childhood will be worked on long after the poison is gone .

thanks for reply ,hope you well

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Just want to mention about the last half hour ive had ,absolute madness .im hair trigger sensitive today ,anger and  emotional upset in a second .

A situation from last year poped  up today and the thoughts of just before the breakdown came flushing back ,but I will say this ,im geting better at catching it and calming down but dam its tough.

Ive anxiety and panic since I woke and my neighbor wants a fence so I said ile do it if they buy it so im trying to welcome the project for something to do rather than worry about it because of withdrawl.

Im so happy to have this community because im finished talking to family amd friends ,its just to hard .

Thanks guys 

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Sometimes family and friends can be the worst during these difficult times, as everything gets so emotional and loaded.  Give yourself mental and physical space, like you are doing with the fence, emotions are bound to come back, that is a sign you are healthy in a way, but it is tough and can be overwhelming. I never realised there was such a thing as neuro emotions, which I have had very badly on previous withdrawal attempts, I just thought it was me losing the plot and needing to take meds.

Try to be kind to yourself, and I agree with you that at times like this, sites such as this are invaluable.  It is just a blip, a bump and will settle if it is withdrawal and your mind recognising the changes.

Joy

Jan 2023 to July 2023 250mg quetiapine

Tapered off quetiapine again over 2 months - now weight problem

Thanks Joy for your reply in means a lot to hear from someone that knows exactly what I'm going through ,dam neuro emotions ,but they are connected to reality from the past in some way .trying to find humility and being humble is nearly impossible in withdrawl but ile keep fighting .

I hope your  well and best of luck in your taper .

PB.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

so much for this slow taper ,ruminations are getting ridiculous and the paranoia ,truly horrendous .

I've noticed that I get lost in thought and daydreaming for minutes ,I'm watching something on laptop and the goings on in my thoughts seem to be more vivid  than what I'm watching on the laptop .this unnerving ,the only reason I'm not going faster in my taper is because I hope to be ok for a trip in a while other than that it would be much faster .

Truly torture this is .[sorry folks for triggers].

PB 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

What dose are you currently on? What's a bead? :)

I'm going slow too. Better safe than sorry.

jan 2016 30mg

1 hour ago, miT said:

What dose are you currently on? What's a bead? :)

I'm going slow too. Better safe than sorry.

Hi Mit thanks for replying I am  actually in severe mental anguish and I'm terrified tonight ,trying to stay distracted watching game of thrones .

A bead is a tiny little white coated drug inside the capsule [theres loads of them in the capsule ].

Think ile have to find a different approach ,this is madness .

That's great going slow is working for you .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Have you tried not pushing the fear away? Not wanting to feel it is contra-productive as it only adds resistance to the fear.

I would give meditation a try instead of series. Meditation as in being aware of your heavy feelings. Not analyzing them.

If you could somehow overcome the heavy fears you're experiencing tonight, then what could still possibly threaten you in life? Think about this, you could learn a life-changing technique tonight. If you don't run that is. Look it in the eyes.

jan 2016 30mg

24 minutes ago, miT said:

Have you tried not pushing the fear away? Not wanting to feel it is contra-productive as it only adds resistance to the fear.

I would give meditation a try instead of series. Meditation as in being aware of your heavy feelings. Not analyzing them.

If you could somehow overcome the heavy fears you're experiencing tonight, then what could still possibly threaten you in life? Think about this, you could learn a life-changing technique tonight. If you don't run that is. Look it in the eyes.

ye its strange the smallest interactions with people creates confrontation ,I'm super aware and self-conscious of my negative energy .game of thrones wasn't the best thing to watch alright .its almost becoming my baseline ,which is scary .totally agree about the resistance .

Thanks Mit for this interaction tonight ,its probably one of more terrifying nights ,maybe I need to stop being so biased and putting all the blame on the meds/withdrawl ,there could be serious resistance going on in my spirit .ile keep going through hell .

Good night to you I better go to sleep .that's another thing ,I seem to fighting sleep .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Havnt slept all night and sheer panic and heart racing for hours ,this is madness ,ive had to take a tiny dose of Xanax its 6 months since I took one (apologises for triggers im in bits )

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Pb brothers how are u now?

• July 2016: prescribed 25mg Zoloft, diagnosed with MDD. Developed severe reaction and taken to ER.. CSeroquel when not able to sleep, very small dose (12.5mg) but causing headache and dry mouth the next two three days, 

• July - December 2016: 25+ 25mg, constantly in pain, had to go to ER once, 

• January 2017: Still believing the doctors and thinking the meds are helpful, increased the dose to 75mg, had to go to ER three times, after drinking water non-stop.  

• Realised that these meds are actually toxins and are very harmful. Looking for experts in the field, going to doctors

• February - May 2017: 50mg, severe withdrawal symptoms, severe burning pain in chest, lower back, Seroquel only 12.5mg but not helping. Slowly developing OCD, as the headaches and heat flash can hit any time.

• found SA site and started reading day and night

• May-September 2017: 25mg, drinking lots of water, having great pain, not able to function, ER visits because of arythmia, hot flashes

• October 2017: started tapering and feeling better, but the symptoms are there. 

• Supplements: None so far, 

Treatment Outline.docx

July 23-30th, 2017.xlsx

Pb when is your trip?

2011 protracted withdrawal symptoms from Effexor, managed to come off
2013-2015  risperidone consta 50 mg, started tapering from March 2015 to 1,66mg/day and from 02/2015 started seroxat 10mg/day

01/17 Seroxat 2,0mg,olanzapine 5mg,risperidone consta 25mg/every 15days

05/17 Seroxat 1mg,olanzapine 5mg,risp.consta 25mg/every 15days

06/17 Seroxat 2drops,olanzapine 5mg,liquid risperidone2mg

07/17 Seroxat 1 drop,olanzapine 5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 10/17 Seroxat 0mg,olanzapine,5mg,Risperidone 0mg, 12/17 Seroxat 1/2 drop, olanzapine 5mg,  04/18 Olanzapine 1,25mg, 04/18 xanax 0,5mg

24/06/2019 doc said to take 10mg olanzapine for 13days and down to 5mg
 been taking 10mg for 14 days, 5mg for 8 days  and  tapered to  3/4quart. 5mg  for 14 days, 1/2 for 14 days,

01/08/19 2,5mg

08/2021 5mg olanzapine

Supplements Omega 3, Turmeric, Bacopa monneri, Mucuna Pruriens

2 hours ago, powerback said:

Havnt slept all night and sheer panic and heart racing for hours ,this is madness ,ive had to take a tiny dose of Xanax its 6 months since I took one (apologises for triggers im in bits )

Breath and stay strong, brother. I'm praying for you.

SJ

Main thread: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/14472-shakeyjerr-say-hello/

History: Prozac & Lithium from 1999 to 2003. Ended up back on after 4 months because taking a beta-blocker caused immediate depression (just 2 doses - turned out I didn't even need it; I had no other withdrawal symptoms - I might have ended up med and withdrawal-free otherwise :(). - Switched to Effexor (75mg 3/day) and Seroquel (50mg 3/day) in 2010. - Did a self-taper during 2016. - Developed Discontinuation Syndrome 02/17.

Supplements: Magnesium-Glycinate 400mg split into 4 100mg doses throughout the day. Vitamin C 500mg - once per day. Fish Oil 1360 mg (950 mg Active Omega-3) - twice per day.

I'm not a doctor. I use the internet, experience, and trial & error. Seek medical advice if necessary.

stay strong PB, dont feel bad about taking the zanex, I have been taking a low dose of diazepam in moments of crisis and it helps knowing it is there as a back up if things get too bad, just as long as it is not used regular, 

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

Hi everyone that replied my heart goes out  to you thanks so much ,I'm a good bit better at this time ,its the first time I've felt like this ,that kind of panic is terrifying ,I'm still catching my breath  but my mood is ok .this morning I was trying the taping technique to try focus .it actually felt like PTSD .the respect I have for anyone suffering that is immense   

the last month of feeling the way I have that probably all built up and the episode last night was creeping for more and more for days .

also when I got out of bed about 5pm  a strong release of emotion came over me and it felt positive, so with the meds dumbing down on feelings and emotions  ,tapering for me is obviously like a dam releasing .

Thanks for your  support folks means a lot

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi again powerback

just to say have just read your posts over the last couple of days and wish the little stretch of water between uk and Ireland was smaller and we could give each other a much needed hug. You and I will beat this horrible thing.  

2006 After sudden death of mother put on 20mg of citaloprom for depression. 

2014 Drug stopped working after two weeks of panic attacks felt fine. 

Aug 2014. Doctor put me on lyrica for rash on face, diarrhoea, sleeplessness,muscle cramp, bruising. Initial dose too strong, halved dose.  Stopped taking it 22/10/14

2014 severe anxiety after several ssri's attempted, seem to have developed severe  sensitivity to any drug, but giving severe  reactions put on cipralex drop form.started on 2 drops and had to increase by 1 drop every 3 days. Eventually got to 12 drops and had to stop as side effects every step of the way dreadful. Psychiatrist kept telling me to stick with it and my body would get used to it.  Eventually down to 8 drops. Bad reactions throughout the time I was on it

Have been on this until may 2017. Stopped over two weeks. Felt fine for 5 weeks after initial dizziness, nightmares, nausea, insomnia.  

Given diazepam by gp and told to take them when anxiety bad. Have only taken them very rarely as they frighten me. 

Last two weeks severe anxiety returned and feeling hopeless 

11July 2017. Cipralex 2mg. Anxiety, nausea still severe

13 July 2017 Cipralex 1mg due to advice of too high dosage  by kind person on thus site. so dropped from 2mg to 1mg and feelings of anxiety still at severe. As well as nausea, headaches, fatigue. 

15 July still feeling extremely anxious verging on panic. Nausea, feelings of fainting, fatigue. Lots of head pains 

3 August. Three weeks into trying to stabilise on one drop of cipralex. Still have waking from 4am. Sporadic upset stomach. Nausea.  High anxiety.  Throbbing/burning in nether regions seems to have eased for time being but stabbing/burning in calves of legs. Tinnitus. Occasional half to whole better days but mainly still struggling. Fatigue   

58 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Hi again powerback

just to say have just read your posts over the last couple of days and wish the little stretch of water between uk and Ireland was smaller and we could give each other a much needed hug. You and I will beat this horrible thing.  

Hi scorpio thanks for stopping by  .ye its  been a  rough time  .when we post I don't think of it as a poor me my symptoms are worse than others ,we are connected by the same madness ,so we understand each other ,solidarity all the way .

I just can wait to post progress further down my taper .

I wish you well and peace .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

strong anxiety today I wonder is it the breakfast smoothie but its constant anyway lately ,I have a very heavy feeling in my heart and chest ,a bit like I'm ready to just burst crying with emotions ,not overly worried ,I suppose its the healing process ,dam we are a tough bunch to be dealing with this .

hope everyone find some peace and hope today ,if not just keep fighting .

PB

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.