Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland

Tomash

Hi there,

The Czech republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary have common medical history of Soviet union. Ive found problems/topics I haven’t read about on American recovery websites. Lets share it!

For example:

-huge mental hospitals from 19th century, which reform only to more biological models and less human rights

-public insurance, which tends to control doctors and patients more strictly

-doctor has the power to cancel your driving license if you don’t cooperate

-doctors are prone to use power, is in the past during Soviet union

-recovery is only advertisement for Non-governmental organisations, real alternative is missing

-recovery information in Czech language is rather missing

2002 - MDMA induced psychosis, seroquel and st. worth. Abstinence from drugs. 2003 - psychosis relapse: olanzapin and citalec

2012 - 5mg of zyprexa and 150 Wellbutrin, starting with ayurveda helped
2015 - too fast and uniformed withdrawal; hospitalized and remedicated, first to 15mg Zyprexa; lowered to 10mg of Zyprexa when discharged. Abstinence from alcohol now on.

2016, sept – hospitalized again, forced treatment: 10 mg Zyprexa and 400mg amisulprid (Amilia).

2017 hospitalization (added abilify)

2018 so far last hospitalization

2019 heart palpitations, abrubt abilify withdrawal, stabilization on 5mg of olanzapin since then

Current medications and dosages:
5mg of olanzapin

Current supplements: Mentat (ayurvedic herbal blend for mental issues), St. worth (one cup a day), I drink mineral water

• 4 years later...
  • Moderator Emeritus
ChessieCat
Posted (edited)

Nomansland has kindly done draft translations of the AD Withdrawal Document.  German and French are in the process of being done.

If you speak the following language are you able to assist with refining the document/s?  Thank you.

Edited by ChessieCat

NEW!!!     INTERVIEW with Altostrata, SA's founder    NEW!!! 

Plodding along inch by inch:  12" = 1',  3' =  36 " or 1 yard,  1760 yards  = 63,360" or 1 mile

Current from 17 Apr 2021:  Pristiq 0.2665mg  now holding each dose for 3 weeks

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering Oct 2015 

My tapering program   My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)  My website

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy